BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Xarya (Ga-Wahi Plains)

Xarya got into a clumsy combat stance opposite of Vorlik, meeting the fellow Vo-Toa's gaze staunchly.

"Right, here I go" she said.

And with that, she summoned her power into her arms, pouring out of her hands like slithering snakes of energy lashing forth at Vorlix with unrelenting ferocity, just a massive blast of power with no real aim, direction or focus aside from Vorlik's general area. It was chaos

It was over almost as fast as it had begun, and Xarya lowered her arms as she looked around; the grass had been scorched in multiple places, even a few patches behind her.

IC: Vorlik

The Vo-Paladin reached out his hand and all the lightning jumped toward it. It went into his hand, and he brought it down. Then, he pointed a finger at Xarya and said, "You can blast out your power, but can you absorb it?" A bolt of lightning jumped from Vorlik's finger toward Xarya.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Xarya (Ga-Wahi Plains)

The concept of absorbing elemental power was something entirely new to Xarya, and she clumsily attempted to "catch" the lightning bolt Vorlik sent at her. Sadly, the result was her getting an uncomfortable jolt running from fingertip to toe. Thankfully, the attack didn't have any serious effect, thanks to Xarya's natural resistance to her own element.

"That's a new one" she said flatly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Mila:

"Good. There hasn't been much in the way of my blacksmithing, though I have had more than enough papers to write and edit than would be sufficient to cover for the lack of physical labour," Mila replied. "So, what's the plan after this?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: After hours of weighing the pros and cons of the job offer, Lenat decided. It was not often that he got an offer like this, in fact, it was unlikely that he would get another one. While he had had established himself in Ga-koro and made some connections, he was giving up less then he had when he left Ta-koro.

Even so, he had a few goodbyes to make, specifically, one Matoran in particular. So, after packing everything into a sack, he made his way to the Marine Headquarters where he left a letter for Voutok. It wasn't exactly short, the mechanic figured his friend deserved more then that, so the slip of paper explained where he was going and the reasons behind it.

Having dealt with that, the Vortixx went to the Po-matoran that had offered him the job and hichted a ride to the Village of Stone.

OOC: Lenat to Po-wahi.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Akira frowned: "That part.... IS selfish. A lot." she admitted. "Don't get me wrong, I want those guys to be the best. I honestly believe in what I teach them. But what drove me to do this is revenge. I want to find the guy responsible for all this and repay him in kind." she said bitterly. "But I can't do that alone. I need them. Afterwards? Well, If i'm still alive, taking a vacation comes to mind. Or hunting down the remaining Daedra, if I deem us ready for that." she shrugged, talking on purely theoretical plane. IT'll take long tome to train these guys, such goals were in very far future. "I hear some of them turned good though."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC-Mila:

"Aye. Ta, Decaia and his servant...not sure if the Toa of Gravity switched to the light side or not," the Toa of Iron admitted, shrugging. "Honestly, it's a good thing they did, or the village would've been torn apart faster than you or I could blink, and I blink pretty fast." He stopped for a moment, sipping at the glass of water the waiter had brought him earlier.

"Although, while you may wish for revenge, I don't recommend following that path."

profiles i guess

IC:

"I know, I've been there." Akira said, remembering the one who used to be Wrath revealing the truth. "And it's not like that. Maybe revenge is a wrong word. Justice might be a little closer." she said regarding his advice. "I can't sleep." she explained, her voice turning a notch quieter, "I didn't sleep an hour since I left. When I close my eyes, I see stuff from what happened before now. The bad stuff. And I don't think it will go away until that is done." she said bitterly.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC-Mila:

"My personal opinion would be that you're letting the stress get to you. Yes, you're going to have bad memories, but finding whoever did what he did to you, even if you put him behind bars, isn't going to make the memories leave; you'll have to actually come to terms with them."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

IC:

Akira gave him a snicker. "Jail? Clearly you didn't comprehend just what it is I'm training these guys for. I don't want anyone who would do something like they did to me doing their time and then walking away. No. They need to be gone." she said with determination, "Even if it doesn't help me, they are still a threat to be removed. Might as well start with them. And perhaps I'll get more answers on the way."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

[Marine Headquarters, Ga-koro]Talli stared at her captain from across the desk.“Get to the point.”Maiko sighed, running her hands over her mask. Talli knew that the older Ga-matoran had become used to Talli’s blatant disrespect, but she couldn’t help testing to see how much Maiko could handle.“I’m transferring you to inside the village.”“Why?”Talli’s tone, this time was born of genuine confusion. The Marines that worked inside the village were generally close-combat fighters. Talli knew knew that she was a crack-throw with a disk (she hated the newfangled disk launchers), but she had no illusions about her brawling ability. She had earned enough black eyes to realize that.“You’ll be given a two weeks for training,” Maiko said, watching Talli from over her clasped hands. “The guard does need a few disk arms, especially in the light of the shenanigans it took to catch those criminals last month. Maybe you should take up darts. I here the Akiri is rather fond of darts.”Talli sat, staring. She had been expecting a reprimand, not a promotion.“I hope that a change of scene will have some effect on your conduct. The inland captains are not as lax as myself. If you don’t learn to control your temper, I can’t guarantee your membership in the force, no matter how good your throwing is. Is that clear?”“Yes ma’am.”“Good. You are dismissed.”

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: (Scylla)"I follow orders as long as they make sense, sometimes even when the don't. If you're asking me whether I trust you, Commander Daylaria, or Iraira then my answer will be yes. I will follow orders," I answered. This was sounding to start awfully like recruiting for the Marines. Didn't honestly seem like they needed anymore people, so many people had already enlisted. My eyes followed Voutok until he disappeared behind me. Before he had disappeared behind me I noticed a headset fitted to where his ears would be. Then I heard his question about how I deduced the friendship between the two commanders, though in all honesty it seemed rather blatant. Not to insult Voutok, but anyone could have pointed that out. Perhaps though he was paying me a compliment by his observation. I paused for a second before responding to his second question."In Kohlii you need to read people, where their eyes are looking, whether they're tense and unsure or relaxed and confident. I don't just read books, scrolls, and tablets I read people as well. Daylaria is great friends with Iraira, that much is obvious by every tribute to her. She's a good friend, the kind I wish I had. That kind of friendship is a rare one to find. As for reading people, you're a De-Matoran right? Most De-Matoran use headsets or earmuffs so they are not pained by their hypersensitive hearing. It's just I couldn't help but notice that headset you're wearing. So yeah I guess I would consider it a talent. I have a variety that I'm sure will come in handy," I smirked slightly.IC: (Hari)"Hmm, now where should I look first for Tillian?" Hari said, tapping her Mask of Healing, she never really truly used that mask, perhaps it was time to trade it out for a new one. The trip had been relatively short, thanks mostly to how quickly Hari had dragged her mentor along. Now she was walking around the town, and ended up back in its center. So far she hadn't heard much from the Toa of Gravity, Emotia, or the Toa of Air known as Skyra. Apparently it was only Krayn and Naona who knew what was going on and none of them told Hari anything so far. Perhaps it was a surprise? She loved surprises!

OOC: Hari from Po-Wahi

Edited by Master of Masks

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

The beach was calm and placid as noontime approached, waves lapping gently at the sand but never pushing too far past a given distance; birds chirped casually and soared high, flying in circles over some invisible prey; the Koro itself was calm and friendly, if still slightly guarded; it was the kind of scene they put on postcards to entice people to visit for the summer. As she walked through the Koro itself and ended up on the beach, all she could think about was seeing her friends, catching up on things, whether she was the willing victim of some grand surprise. Sure enough...

"BOO!"

From a sand dune the Toa of Plantlife hadn't really realized was there, Tillian sprung and caught the bemused Corporal in a leaping, tight hug, rolling around in the sand and finally somersaulting onto his feet. His blue eyes were of the same consistency and tone of the sea, playful but soft and well-meaning; his expressive grin was pure and white like the fabric of a wedding dress and his youthful face was positively glowing.

"You made it!" he yelled jubilantly, as though she hadn't been aware of the fact that she'd traveled for hours on end just to 'make it' to somewhere she hadn't know she was making it to. "Haiya, Hari!"

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Hari)

To say that he caught Hari off guard would be an understatement. Tillian had hit her like a Muaka hiding in the snow drifts, which was ironic given he had been hiding behind a sand dune. Though that was not say it freaked her out, on the contrary she had seen the Commander again. They hadn't seen each other since the wedding, and she giggled girlishly at the bear hug given to her by perhaps the coolest military officer on this island. Hari reciprocated the hug, embracing her commander and friend with such glee. The desert flower had wide grin as well, and spoke. Her voice was surprisingly enjoyable to listen to, like a soft breeze whistling through the trees. Her eyes were a turquoise, just a little bit darker than her sea green skin, which was mostly covered up by her brown and beige Po-Koro Sentinel armor.

"Of course I made it! Think I'd miss the chance to see my Commander again! So how's Emotia, Skyra, and Liara haven't seem them like you since your wedding! Krayn actually said he was heading back to Le-Koro, he might be dropping this way before I leave or after. Just thought I should let my Commander know why one of his best friends couldn't make it."

IC: Skyra

I listened to the two talk from behind the sand dune. It had been our plan to surprise Hari one at a time. But now I found myself hesitating, by what she was saying I gathered she had no idea that Emotia was dead. Naona probably hadn't told her anything about me being a girl either. I sighed deeply, I knew I couldn't leave Tillian to explain it all alone, especially not about Emotia.

I slowly stood up and walked out of the sand dune into full view of the two. When Hari saw me she looked quite perplexed, and understandably so. I wielded the same weapons, mask, and other effects of the Skyra she had last seen, in my old body. Now my coloring was a bit different, along with well...having the shape and body of a girl.

"Hi Hari." I prayed silently that she wouldn't completely freak out, but of course this was Hari...she probably would. It really didn't matter how many times I met up with old friends who hadn't seen the new me yet, it was awkward. Every. Single. Time.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Leah began to stir, briefly confused why she felt as if gravity was having a much larger pull on her this morning than usually. Then she realized that it wasn't gravity, but somebody's arm, wrapped around her a bit awkwardly and that that somebody was right next to her in her - admittedly comfy - hammock that she had put up in the late Turaga's hut. That had really been the only change she had made to the place after Hahli had offered her the large hut as her home in the village. It had felt odd at first. Not just because of what had happened inside the building, but because she was used to sleeping air-high in tree-bright Le-Koro.

Travelers rarely noticed it, but the suspended huts were actually moving on the branches they rested on. The jungles were alive and even soft breezes made the tress move ever-so-slightly. The Toa of water missed that feeling here. Even though the sensation of water carrying the huts helped, it simply wasn't the same. Not until she had asked one of the Ga-Matoran to help her out, insisted on paying for her services and gotten herself a luxury hammock that was as close to making her feel at home as possible.

Of course, that changed when one started to share said hammock with their significant other and the center of gravity dictated that they would inevitably wind up entangled. Leah let out content sigh, then started poking Reordin in the ribs. "If you keep your arm there it's gonna go numb. Come on, rise and shine Lt."

------------------------------------

Build a city... Rhow thought, Vhohan's words still in her mind. Right, because establishing new villages on this island has worked so well in the past...

But she didn't say anything and just continued to listen. She'd talk about this deal with Iraanus and the others later.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Hari managed to pull herself out of Tillian's death grip when she heard a new voice greeting her. Strange, she didn't remember anybody who sounded quite like that. As she finally composed herself again after Tillian's ambush hug she saw a female Toa with jade and dark green armor. However the strangest thing about her was she carried the same mask, had the same equipment, even the same weapons as Skyra since last she seen him. Could it be?

No way. There was no way it could be Skyra. He was a guy last time they met, by the Great Beings he was Tillian's best man at his wedding. Her young and naieve mind couldn't quite grasp what had occurred. Though at the time a lot stranger things had happened on this island. Still her shy behavior seemed nothing like Skyra's so it probably wasn't. Yet all those effects were Skyra, but she had curves and the gait of a female. This was too much for the young Toa of Plant Life. Finally Hari's mind the connection, and etched on her face was shock.

"Skyra! Is that you?" She asked, unsure if her assumption was correct. Still trying to grasp what had happened to the masculine Toa of Air since they last met. Now if this was Skyra, something had happened, and frankly she wasn't enjoying how everyone was keeping her in the dark.

It was just as I feared, she was so going to freak out when I confirmed who I was, I just knew it. She already looked like she was in shock, which I could hardly blame her for. People don't normally change genders, in fact I wouldn't have been surprised if I was the first.

"Yeah...it's me. I'm Skyra Daring." I said, my cheeks became hot, I wondered how many times I'd have to have this conversation with other people who had known me when I was a guy.

"Please don't freak out...I know it's pretty crazy, but it will make sense once I explain..." I just hoped she was still calm enough so I could actually do some explaining.

Normally Hari was full of expressions, joyful, sad, angry, depressed, defensive. Right now though?

Nothing her mind, was drawing nothing blanks at what had just been confirmed. However she saw how embarrassed Skyra was getting, and started thinking about how rough that must have been for the Toa of Air, jumping from one gender to the next, and inwardly she frowned. Instead she walked over with a gentle smile on her face.

"Well it's good to see you again Skyra Daring! I missed you a lot!" She said, before pulling the jade Toa into a hug, embracing a friend she had missed for so long. The hug last for about twenty seconds before Hari pulled herself away. "How about we trade stories? You tell me what happened with you and I'll tell you what happened with me." Well if this was Skyra now strange as it seemingly was she had no problem with that. Skyra was one of her friends, one of Krayn's friends, and was the best man to the Commander for his wedding. She deserved to have friends that were understanding, and Hari was intent on being the best friend she could to others.

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ)

"I think we've heard enough. Scylla..." she appeared thoughtful for a second, then assigned the Matoran, "you're on team two. Remember that. Okay, send in Krios."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, this wasn't the reaction I had been expecting. I stood there a bit rigged and speechless for a moment as Hari hugged me. "Well I...I missed you too..." I stuttered.

"How about we trade stories? You tell me what happened with you and I'll tell you what happened with me."

That seemed fair enough to me. "Alright, I'll sum up what happened, it's a rather long story." I'd told this story enough times now that I'd figured the best way to tell it quickly, I'd leave out all the unnecessary details.

I sat down on a nearby rock, I gestured for Hari to sit with me, I wasn't gonna make her stand the whole time. "It happened a little over four months ago, give or take. I was with a team of Toa in Onu-Wahi, we were after some criminals we'd run into in the past, and we found them. As you can imagine, we ended up in a bit of a brawl, I got pushed into an underground river, I ended up getting washed all the way into the Naho Bay, and sustained some...fatal injuries."

I almost cringed as I remembered the huge gash I had gained in my abdomen that day, "Liara found me lying on the beach, bleeding out, and rushed me to the hospital. Ultimately the doctor couldn't do anything for my current body. But as luck would have it, they had the body of a Toa with a Kanohi Iden, their soul had long been lost and had never returned, so he allowed me to use the Kanohi Iden to enter that body before I died."

It was a dumbed down and simplified explanation, but it covered all the important details. "He never told me the body was female, it was quite a shock...I nearly choked the doctor to death." I smirked.

"It hasn't been the easiest thing to adjust to, but I'm doing okay."

Edited by A billion cats

Hari followed Skyra to the rock, sitting beside her. When Skyra had stuttered Hari knew that the poor Toa likely got a lot of reactions from her friends that she didn't want, and leaving her speechless for that second was a good thing, it meant she was being treated as she should have been, for the poor Toa went through a lot.

Hari listened intently as Skyra recounted her exploits since last they met. When she had heard what Skyra had said about nearly dying the Toa of Plant Life just wanted to hug her again, but respected the fact that the jade and obsidian Toa of Air hadn't finished her story. She imagined the shock Skyra had went through when he went from Skyra, the male Toa of Air to Skyra, the female Toa of Air.

"Skyra isn't a gender." Hari smiled, hugging the Toa of Air again. The statement seemed to draw a quizzical expression from her friend. The Toa of Plant Life leaned back. "It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. You're my friend. You're still Skyra and you're still with us. I'm glad you're safe. Besides Skyra, you'll have so much more fun being a girl. Trust me!" Hari smiled and winked, hugging the Toa again. "Alright so where should I start?"

Hari leaned back, thinking on all that occurred since Fowadi and Co. had left Ga-Koro. First thing they did was sail back to Po-Koro. Where Naona finally got the rest she needed and they got the call to pick up the Turaga.

"Not much happened honestly. We returned to Po-Koro where Naona got some much needed rest. They we got the call to go pick up the Turaga. We went to Pala Koro to go pick them, and the transition was supposed to be going well...and...and...the Turaga had been killed. Le-Wahi had been attacked and Krayn...he nearly lost hope, but he's doing better now...I think." Hari frowned, remembering the whole ordeal. "Then Darylhii showed up and tried to kill Naona, we managed to fend him off."

Hari sighed as she continued on.

"We were setting sailing with the Infernavika mostly to keep an eye on them as we made an alliance with them for a short while, but when we reached Ga-Wahi that was when the Rahkshi attacked. We didn't stay her for long, as Hewkii called us back. Naona had disappeared for a while, she had us all worried. So yeah that's the story so far. Sorry if that was too much, I always seem to ramble," Hari smiled sheepishly.

IC:

Tillian sat and listened to both stories with an attentive gaze until Hari slowly petered out; then the Toa of Gravity's thumb jerked backwards down the beach and his grin expanded wide again.

"I made an enormous sand castle," he recounted, pointing back at the yards-high monstrosity.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Wow. that thing is huge!" Hari exclaimed, completely blown away at Tillian's skill and possibly Skyra's skill as well. Good to know that the Commander was enjoying himself, Mata Nui knows a lot of people really need a break, especially Skyra given everything the Toa had went through.

IC: (Scylla)

"Alright ma'am, I'll send him in!" I said, bounding to my feet, and walking out the door. I closed the door and called out as I stood in the hallway. I leaned against the western wall of hallway leading up to Daylaria's room. Well at the very least I had gotten the job, now I would be waiting to see the rest of the team I was going to be on.

"Krios, you're up next!"

Edited by Master of Masks

I couldn't help but smile and give Hari a hug in return, "I'm all for more fun."

I listened to Hari as she talked about what she'd been doing the past couple months, the mentioning of the Turaga stirred some emotion in me, memories of Turaga Matau's death still plagued my mind, it had happened not even a week after I'd become a girl, I'd gotten home to Le-koro to see Turaga Matau right before he died, I still wished I'd been there sooner, maybe things would have been different somehow.

Darylhii was also a name that was familiar to me, if you'd been part of the Gukko Force for a long enough time, you were at least familiar with the name.

Then she mentioned the Infernavika, my thoughts went to my sister Mimira, she was aboard that ship as a part of their crew. Part of me still wondered if leaving her there was the right or sane thing to do, but it had been her choice.

"...So yeah that's the story so far. Sorry if that was too much, I always seem to ramble," Hari smiled sheepishly.

"Nah, you don't ramble any worse than I do." I assured her.

"I made an enormous sand castle," My head swerved to look at Tillian, I'd almost forgotten he was there, he'd been really quiet, and Hari had been hugging me off and on for the last few minutes. "I think you mean we made an enormous sand castle." I gave him a look, and then grinned shortly after.

Edited by A billion cats

Hari was happy to know that she wasn't completely annoying when she talked. Even better it was good to see Skyra more at ease and overall just happier, she had seemed so uncomfortable earlier.

"Yeah we'll hang out and do all sorts of things here for a bit, before ya' know Naona drags me off to train me some more. I mean there's so many things you can shop for in Ga-Wahi. I mean I might need to pick out another myself!" Hari giggled. Now while Hari was oblivious at times, there were certain things she was excellent at picking up on, and she had that ridiculous smile on her face.

"Wait! Are you and Tillian...on my Mata Nui! That's the cutest thing ever!" However something was off, wasn't Tillian married to Emotia...so what was going on? An expression of confusion followed her previously happy one. They were avoiding something, and Hari didn't like it, and the more they avoided it, the larger Hari's fears grew about the missing friends.

IC: Naona

Minutes earlier ...

While Hari was deep in discussion with Tillian and Skyra, Naona had made a simple little sand castle, and watched as the waves swept it away. She had never been good at sand castles. Much of her childhood had been spent dragging people into trouble and playing Kolhii, not making such forts, no matter how much sand Po-koro possessed. She liked being constantly on the move; making castles meant that she would have to patiently sit down.

And she was never a very patient child.

She shifted uncomfortably. It seemed as if her protege was breaching the topic of Emotia. Naona knew her friends weren't that comfortable talking about Emotia's death; her commander had loved the other woman, and it would have affected him greatly. Hari did not know though - there was never any time to tell her protege what had happened to Emotia.

It would be better for Tillian to tell Hari though.

Ic: After his meeting with Akiri Hahli, Ambages retired to a hotel room to rest. Ilhamotho was given an adjoining room to himself on the architect's dime. The rest of the night was without incident and the schemer fell asleep to the calming sounds of ocean waves beating on the surf and village supports. The peace was almost deceiving, a calming feeling that descended like fog to soothe mistakes and evil with a wash of white.

But it didn't fix the feelings, it merely hid them. Shrouded them.

He woke up the next morning rested and was prompt to get to work, collecting fruits in the market to go start his tour of the city's forts. As he had counted on, the underwater portions of the village were very vulnerable to saboteurs and terrorists, and as he visited the forts and looked at the truts the whole village rested on he made his mental notes. Ilhamotho was tasked with being Ambages' shadow -- while he was by no means given clearance of any level, Ambages had requested that his retainer be on standby, even if he had to wait outside when business was being done. Ambages wasn't sure how the Vortixx would take that relegation, but he figured it wouldn't be a major wound to his pride. After all, there were many gifts in store.

When the tours were done it was a quick business meeting -- lunch was on Hahli. Cordial but professional, the two leaders didn't spend time doting about smalltalk and instead spent their breath discussing the designs. Ambages' analytical mind was fast at work, and to the akiri's awe the architect conjured up three proposed blueprints on the spot. By the time they finished their food a plan had been drawn, a timeline established, a contract signed and a lotus flower planted on Ambages' temple.

"Come, Ilhamotho," he said as he exited the hut, beaming. "Let's go back home."

Alarms rang through my head as Hari looked at me with confusion. Obviously she was wondering where Emotia was, and why me and Tillian seemed to be an item. I didn't know what to say, or if I should say anything. How could tell her Emotia was dead? It was gonna break her enormous heart...

​I looked at Tillian, he could see the panic in my eyes. Tillian help me out here please! I thought mentally, hoping somehow he could read my mind.

IC: Gratoraxe

Gratoraxe had been stalking Kordan for hours now, and he was sure that he had been noticed. He had talked with Hile about suspection of Kordan possibly turning against Six-Hand. Gratoraxe unsheathed his grav-swords and prepared to strike.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

IC: Vorlik

The Paladin ran over to Xarya. "You okay? Do you want to work on absorbing elements more, or should we go find everyone?"

IC: "How difficult can it be to keep track of so few?" Iraanus asked. He leaned forward, eyes boring into the other Skakdi's. "How many do you have, Vhohan? If there are indeed three, that may be enough. If not, we need to know."

IC: Vhohan

"In fact, I have none. However, the organization known as NEX is allied with mine. They are a quite large organization, but none of their members are actual members of the League."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Zekev (The Great Takea)

"You know, this started out kind of interesting, but the fun is wearing off"

Zekev rose from the table, looking at Vohan (I hope that's right)

"I'm leaving, I have better things to do than get pointless revenge"

IC: Xarya (Ga-Koro)

The trip to Ga-Koro didn't take long, and as Xarya and Vorlik approached the gate, she finally got her first real look at the place.

A series of seaweed huts strewn across giant lilypads floating gently in the ocean, trusting it to keep them afloat and safe. Where Le-Koro was merely close to their element, Ga-Koro was in symbiosis with it. It made Xarya smile to see this kind of trust, however fleeting or taken for granted it may be, it felt uplifting.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

The small party of Onu-Matoran continued on down the Old Fusa Path in single file, brushing aside bamboo leaves in their way. Dead shoots from the plants cracked among the sandy dust underfoot, but this noise was little compared to the rustling of the stalks, which swayed here and there at the mercy of a strong sea breeze. The path, descending between two white-walled cliffs, was like a wind tunnel, and the Onu-Matoran squinted against the salty air as they strode forward. Above them, the blue sky was peppered with clouds; it was a normal, sunny day in Ga-Wahi.

At the front and rear of the party were four bulky Ussalry Matoran, all lightly armed, but wary of their surroundings. They forged the path for the Matoran behind them, and made sure no threats would ambush from behind. Sandwiched between the guards were three other Onu-Matoran; a diplomat named Korsu, a surveyor named Hofi, and an engineer named Wiremu. Wiremu was easily the smallest of the party, and he was last in the line save for the Ussalry members bringing up the rear. Wiremu's goggles, intended to be used for welding, were pulled down on his face so that the lowly situated bamboo leaves that nobody else bothered to push aside wouldn't get in his eyes. His feet were tired from the long days of trekking, but his soul was the opposite; Wiremu loved seeing the island, and the knowledge that any moment Ga-Koro would come into view gave him a fresh dose of energy.

Last time Wiremu had been in Ga-Koro, he'd been with Joske, that time when Joske had turned into a Toa. He realized how long ago that seemed. Wiremu held up his forearm to bat aside a stray shoot of bamboo. He could still remember Joske as an impulsive, charmingly narcissistic Ta-Matoran, an athlete with an ego like a hot air balloon. He and Joske had traveled together for a time, and Wiremu had thought of him as a friend, or enough of one, until Joske had transformed, taken off, and never seen Wiremu since. He could have at least popped by to say hello, Wiremu thought, reawakening his old resentments. But, he reminded himself, Joske had no doubt been called up by the Great Spirit to do greater things. Wiremu wasn't of the same sort of importance as Joske; Joske probably didn't have much free time, let alone time enough to visit his old companions.

Not that Wiremu did, either. Ever since Nuparu had become Onu-Koro's Akiri, Wiremu had had twice as much on his plate as ever before. As an engineer, he was an important set of hands, and Nuparu used him as fully as he could. Wiremu was glad to be useful, and gladder still that he was able to be useful at the same time as he was voyaging around the island. His technical savvy was at a level with Onu-Koro's leader, so Nuparu trusted him as a liaison for these kinds of outings; Wiremu was a technological consultant, and a good one.

At last, Ga-Koro came into view. At the sight of the sparkling seaside village, Wiremu pulled up his goggles and smiled. It looked just as it had the last time he had seen it, though he knew that beneath the turquoise water was hidden Ga-Koro's new system of submarine greenhouses; in her correspondences with Nuparu, Hahli had said they were functioning perfectly, and very productively. He heard Hofi pull out his task pad, and start to tap away at it, recording what he was seeing as they drew nearer. Korsu tapped Hofi on the shoulder. "Put that away," he said. "Use your memory." Wiremu knew that Hofi, a miner by trade, was new at his job; Hofi nodded to Korsu, trying to hide his embarrassment, and slid the task pad back into his bag. Korsu, as was always clear, had been Ussalry before being assigned his new rule. He wouldn't take risks.

The party of Onu-Matoran descended at last into Naho Bay, and took the short walk across the beach to the gates of Ga-Koro. Korsu approached the Marines at the entrance, and after a few minutes' deliberation - they had an appointment with Akiri Hahli, which the guards verified - they were allowed into the Koro. Two of the Ussalry Matoran had to remain outside; they stayed close to the gate. Wiremu trotted along behind the others, listened to the portcullis of Ga-Koro close behind him, and soaked in the scene.

test2.png

IC: Aar

"Mata Nui it's bright out here," the Ussalmatoran grunted when the sea came into view. He followed the group past the gates, hoping he'd be allowed inside the hut they would most likely be discussing things in, and that that hut was not as bright as the glare of sun on water.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord