BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Hahrdly. Anahtha meanin' is cir-tint-ly what Ah had in mahnd, Captain Commander," Gavarm spoke in his lilting drawl, long grin locking into place on his face. "Ah wuhd naht mahnd yer addres' for fu-shure cor-re-spahn-dense."

The matoran shrugged. "But Ah'm fahn if yew don' want ta tahk. In Gah-Koro, there's ahlways plenty 'o' fish in th' sea."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Farssak

"Oh Augustus McSweenie Vortixxius," cried the voluptous young Toa. "Take me to your homeland, where we shall live in harmony for eternity!"

The Steltian noble shook his head, holding an armoured hand to caress his lover's cheek.

"I cannot," he said, his rumbling tones carrying obvious sadness. "My people will not accept you. There will be no way for me to convince them."

"But what of our love? Can it not triumph over such xenophobia?!"

Farssak paused. His pen quietly tapped against the manuscript as he mulled over what he had just written. There was a certain ... something, that his words were lacking. His readers would surely not be able to pick up on it, but he could, and it bothered him extremely. To ignore the feeling of wrongness, even in the knowledge that it would not detract from his fans' entertainment, was an irresponsible thing to do, especially when it would keep on bothering him. He would need to find what was wrong and add that certain something to his work. Only then would he be at ease and make ridiculous amounts of money off his adoring readers.

"Is it a lack of cliched lines?" he asked himself, leaning back into his chair. "No ... this exudes too many cliches for that to be the case."

The Skakdi frowned.

"Maybe ... more originality?"

Originality was not something he pursued these days. If you had a money-making formula that was reliable and would entice the readers every time, then there was no reason for him to venture into the realms of radical ideas. But if the feeling of wrongness persisted, he might have to try out something new, no matter its risk.

"Hmm ... it might just work ... and ..."

If his attempt at an original idea succeeded, then he might have just found a way to make more money.

IC: Aar

The Ussalmatoran maskpalmed silently. As far as first impressions go, this was certainly below average. This was why you didn't get drunk on duty. Well, not really, but it's a good reason not to!

IC: Suran

From his position at the front desk, the Ga-Lesterin watched the Commander conversing with the prisoners. He couldn't hear anything being said clearly, though. He still watched in case either tried something shifty and somehow succeeded.

IC: Yaddrokk

The De-Skakdi, on the other hand, only watched for a moment before turning his attention to something else. The Captain could handle herself, and there was more than enough man/womanpower in the place to handle a couple vagrants.

IC: Shadd

The Ko-Matoran wasn't entirely sure what to do when he got back out, so he idled nearby in the HQ. He himself was a little curious as to what Kirgan's answers to those questions would be. He seemed to be in it for adventure, and maybe some answers concerning that tablet of his. He took a seat on a chair near his acquaintance.

OOC: It didn't really strike me that more than half my characters are in Ga now... Huh.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:"Perhaps, Commander, you could avoid flirting with your opposite number in the Marines. For reasons both political, and within the realm of good conduct." The comment was filled not with exasperation or annoyance, bit rather a quiet resignation that indicated that all of this had happened before, and would again."There are numerous others within this establishment, and elsewhere, for whom flirting might not lead to an international incident. And perhaps more... Your size."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Captain Commander Iraira (with Krios) This Krios is good with his words, Iraira realized, feeling half-affected by the vortixx's eloquent speech. To clear her mind, the toa of crystal looked at the books lining the back wall as he spoke, focusing less on the words and more on the meaning. In all, what was he besides another member of the crew, a component to be exchanged at leisure? When finished, Iraira stared at Krios' extended hand with a mild look of satisfaction. Languidly, she pointed to the piece of paper held down by a stylus to the desk. As the vortixx stared blankly, she pushed a small jar of ink across the surface. After another puzzled pause, Iraira explained. "It's a contract. This may be a back door deal, but I still keep written records. Might as well give the Mata-Nui Daily some dirt to find."

IC: [ Krios ] - Marines HQ"You're implying this operation is important enough to make headlines, should the truth come out?" asked Krios casually, picking up the piece of paper and scanning it briefly to make sure he wasn't signing his entire fortune away unknowingly, or something.Satisfied the contract was legit, he took the pen and signed his name. His handwriting was clear and precise, with just a hint of graceful flourish.The name read: SoirkOOC:Assuming, of course, that the contract is what the Captain said it was. :P

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison

I practically did a backflip when I heard the marine’s proposition. Forget what I said about escaping from prison with patience. I was sick and tired of pretending I knew how those ridiculously odd knights moved or why I cared at all about protecting a king. I hate games, you know? So many stupid rules that don’t make any sense.
Right, where was I? Oh, yeah. Being ready to kiss this Toa of Water for a chance to go adventure. Happy is a bit of an understatement.
“Sister,” I said with a smile as broad as I was excited. “I would be willing to parade naked around the island to get out of this underwater prison that smells so much of fish that I suspect might be artificial. I can’t say ‘yes’ strongly enough.”
Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Iraanus grabbed the tablet and glanced over it. "It has come to our attention... blah blah blah... cooperation between our organizations could be mutually beneficial, yeah, yeah... discuss the terms of such an agreement in Onu-Koro." He flipped the tablet over. On the back were carved three Matoran letters: :n: :e: :x:He tossed the tablet onto the table, turning to the rest of the Horde. "I think we can still get some use out of this guy, yeah? Bring 'im to Onu, couple of us pose as his recruits, hope the crazies take the bait?"

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Captain-Commander Iraira (with the Ussalry)

The banter between the two onu-matoran struck Iraira in a peculiar way. First she smiled, then laughed. The marines in the room immediately seemed more at ease. A casual gesture toward the tender made a drink slide across the counter, ice cubes clinking against the glass. The cold on her palm was soothing after the balmy weather outside. Her eye instinctively flitted toward the open door, a bright sunshine peeked through the frame along with a passing pedestrian.

“I wouldn’t mind exchanging information,” Iraira answered after a sip of her iced tea; “Actually, do you have any connection with Sulov Maru? Oh, of course you do, being a commander of The Ussalry and all. If you could let him know he’s always welcome to drill, I’d be forever grateful.”

IC: Captain-Commander Iraira (with Krios)

Iraira shrugged, her shoulders speaking volumes about her lack of concern. “Not my place to judge, you’re the expert on what’s under the ocean now, Private Soirk. Maybe you could take a seat and tell me a little bit about what used to be.”

The axe found its place against the back wall as Iraira took her seat, papers shoved aside with a lazy heel. She tapped the hourglass adorning one of the corners, letting it flip and slowly trickle sand.

IC: Captain-Commander Iraira (with Verak and Strakolix)

“A kiss is the last thing I’d need during working hours, but the parading around town naked might boost morale for my girls. If nothing else, I could market you as a tourist attraction to raise money for the voyage.” Iraira paused, staring at the toa of stone. He had one of those postures that said, ‘I don’t care about anything, and I love taking risks,’ which gave her a moment to worry about his behavior. His body was a shrine to combat, scars and dents lacing his body like fine needlework. Am I making the right choice; Iraira wondered. The answer came alarmingly quick: no. She was probably dooming her crew to a notoriously arrogant pansy.

“Alright Saltine, I’ll accept your enthusiasm. You had some gear when you came in, right? What were they, bladed tonfa or something? I assume you’ll want your kanohi back, which will happen -- eventually,” Iraira finished before looking at the vortixx for a response. The poor creature was cramped in his cell, the rooms were designed for toa and small skakdi, not the giant reptilian techno-wizards.

"You want in? Alright, I'll say yes, but I get your jumbo gun."

Edited by Kughii

IC: Gavarm made a flourishing bow. "Ohv cahrse Ah will, madahm Ahrahra. It's mah pleasah ta tale mah as-soh-shi-it ohv y'all's request, and thank y'all for yer tahm."

The Ussalmatoran turned to Tarnok. His grin was still present on his face.

"See? Evahry lil' thang was ahlraht."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:The Onu-Matoran rolled his eyes slightly, the only real change of expression he had made since entering the establishment. "That, sir, is because you have somehow convinced karma that you should be favored at every moment.""I guarantee you that if anyone else in this bar had just pulled what you pulled, we would be going for an unexpected swim. Myself included."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Aar

Well, it seemed this marine had a sense of humor. Or at least that's what he hoped. The Ussalmatoran still couldn't quite manage to get his jaw unclenched, though his twitching eyelid had stopped. Still, being the newest member of the Ussalry, and quite possibly any military organization, in the bar, he didn't feel a need to speak up.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ)

"Great! It seems no one's up for a good cup of tea today," she said, pouring him a cup of "epic tea" and starting her fifth. "Now, I'm guessing you haven't had any military experience, have you? What skills do you specialize in, then?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

That one got a burst of laughter out of me. "You're probably right. Still, something that doesn't have eight legs and look like an alien would be nice. Like that maybe?" I pointed to a place that served something that looked decent. Sushi they called it. Delicacy they said.

Raw. Fish.

That's all it was. Again i cursed my powers for not working, That would have been an easy fix. Still I couldn't afford to be fussy and chewed through it. "That was... Different."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

Rhow snatched up the tablet, read it over herself, then grunted and placed it back on the countertop. The others could hear her grinding her teeth as she thought the idea over, before nodding in agreement. "Sounds like a solid plan, Iraanus. So, who's going to Onu with the guy and who's staying here?"

She looked at the other Skakdi, waiting for a reply. At the same time though, an idea formed in her mind. She would have to talk it over with Iraanus later - and in private.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

Though she still smiled politely, Hahli hid well the larger, coy grin threatening to play across her lips at Korsu's introductions and his interactions; his ease at speaking for others and the uneasy, awkward interactions of the recorder and the engineer did not go unnoticed, nor did the slightly stale taste of his decorum as he said it. He was a diplomat by title and trade, but it had not been something he was born into, that much was clear to the ever-perceptive Ga-Matoran. It did not matter regardless; Hahli herself had never predicted she would be thrust into the title of Akiri of Ga-Koro, nor did she imagine even her daily planner would be subject to the same sort of protection one would give a king. She could not and would not fault Korsu for attempting to do the best of what was expected of him, or coming off as a bit callous and facetious in his meaning.

That didn't mean she wouldn't play hardball with him, if she had to. Ever since her meeting with Ambages had concluded Hahli had been switched into another gear entirely. She had been planning, looking over the floorplans of her village, her troop counts, where improvements could be made and which of the Koro's aims and goals could be furthered through the advance of technology. It just so happened that Onu-Koro, and her peer Nuparu, held the monopoly on said market, just as it so happened Hahli held all the cards on another niche, one just as valuable and important to trade.

"I'm not an Onu-Matoran," she said simply, but not matter-of-factly, merely stating the truth that each Matoran in the room knew but refused to speak; Hahli did not have the grasp on technology, or its sway over a bargain. It was not a fault of hers, just as it was not a true failing of Korsu's for still having wrinkles here and there in his diplomatic act, but something that would need to be overcome to get a fair bargain for both sides anyways. "I do not deal in technology, and like most of the island I fear I'm not educated in putting a price on it beforehand. What I know, gentlemen, is that Ga-Koro is the jewel of the seas. The sea is her lifeblood and it is one of our greatest and most cherished resources."

She picked up a folder and held it out for Wiremu; he was slightly daunted by the prospect of getting up as Hahli addressed him with a gesture, if only for a second, but his natural curiosity about what she had in mind won out and he took the folder, opening it up and perusing through it. Now and again his gaze flicked upwards at her, and Hahli pretended not to notice. She did not want to send the poor, introverted engineer into another blushing fit.

"I'm well aware of the chute systems they use at Le-Koro," Hahli stated neutrally, wondering for a second whether the order was prepared and ready for their allies in the south and whether it would be out today before quelling the thought and resolving to ask Eutuchia to look into it later. "Propulsion systems, to send mail and packages throughout the Koro. What I would like to know is whether it would be possible to retool such a thing to propel our merchant ships and our navy quickly and more efficiently - and, more importantly, what you ask in return for such an upgrade."

IC:

Wordlessly and gently Tillian lifted Hari up, whispering words of comfort to the out cold Toa of Plantlife as he and Naona carried her off on his surfboard back from the beach, onto the steps of the burned out beach house. She lay softly, pressed in between both of them as they laid her down; Tillian could feel she was still alive but could tell with just a look that she was catatonic, unable to respond in any ways that the assorted group would register.

No matter. They would watch over her. They had to; it was, after all, Hari.

IC:

"Guess that hero thing we do isn't gonna wait until a more civilized hour, then."

Reordin groaned and slid out of the hammock like a snake leaving its old, cumbersome skin. He stretched backwards like a gymnast, elbows popping, then back cracking, before he brought himself back to full height and looked at Leah as she followed suit. For a second she was turned away from him, looking out the window, and the Toa Maru deputy admired the way the sun shone on the clean ceruleans and peaceful navy that made up her armor, brushed off her physique and brought out the unique shine in her eyes. He would not have believed it of Leah - how was a Le-Matoran flygirl who had spent her life in the trees and the skies going to find ease here? - but she had taken to Ga-Koro in ways he had not expected and made it her home. Maybe that was the essence of Gali, working in her. Maybe it was her trying new things.

Or it was him. That sounded like a pretty good guess, too.

"Alright, hero. Now that there's no chance of me going back to sleep, now what."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Captain-Commander Iraira (with Krios) Iraira shrugged, her shoulders speaking volumes about her lack of concern. “Not my place to judge, you’re the expert on what’s under the ocean now, Private Soirk. Maybe you could take a seat and tell me a little bit about what used to be.” The axe found its place against the back wall as Iraira took her seat, papers shoved aside with a lazy heel. She tapped the hourglass adorning one of the corners, letting it flip and slowly trickle sand.

IC: [ Krios ] - Marines HQ"I'm already sitting, Captain." pointed out the black-clad Vortixx, leaning back in his chair and pressing the tips of his long, agile fingers together in a gesture of easy formality. Surprisingly, the chair was remaining intact under his weight, despite a few soft groans and creaks of protest.He considered the Toa's request for a full minute, letting his gaze drift out through the open window and towards the sapphire sea beyond.What had been... what used to be..."If it's treasure you're looking for, of the jewels-and-gold-and-widgets type, I can name the locations of at least a dozen upper-class gambling-houses. It was the custom for such establishments to keep their fortunes on-site, in permanent, nigh-indestructible vaults. There were few banks, if any; anything you wished to keep, you had to guard yourself. Trust was hard to come by, and rightfully so."Krios paused, smiling grimly. His blue eyes were cold."The vaults would still be intact, and largely untouched. The sinking happened fast, and because of the high-security nature of the vaults... most were not easily opened at a moment's notice, I imagine, and so were lost to the sea. 'Lost', of course, being a figurative term. They would be rather hard to locate, and even harder to crack, but the rewards... it'd be worth weeks, nay, months, of backbreaking labor, just to lay hands on a small fraction of the treasure now sitting under six fathoms of saltwater."

IC: Voutok (Daylaria's Office)Voutok had to turn his headphones' suppression level down a bit to hear what he could only assume was either a lack of confidence or a sense of insecurity. Once he did so, however, he soon forgot that Kitane was whispering. Like Shadd, Kitane seemed to possess some very practical skills that would generally be appreciated for the voyage. If one planned to sail into the unknown to dive for artifacts that may or may not be submerged within a sunken village's ruins, a navigator and someone with even minor sailing experience would be appreciated."Ok...Now, if I might ask, could you tell us in general what you are expecting in return for your services?" Voutok intended for the question to be as friendly as necessary (focused around the Commander's demeanor, ultimately), but passively prodding. Knowing one's intentions, as Voutok had seen from these past few interviewees, is the strongest factor for determining if they will be accepted (or, at least, how closely one should pay attention to them).

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: Skyra

I followed the others to the steps, I was being unnaturally quiet, keeping my thoughts to myself. Liara said that Hari was going to be fine, but I still felt worried anyway, couldn't help it. I'd lost so many friends already, the idea of losing anyone else terrified me more than anything, I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

I sat down on the steps in front of Tillian and rested my head between his legs, looking at Hari as I did so.

"Haiya."

"Hey..." I responded, though with a lack of energy and will. My concern over Hari was making it difficult to be much of a conversationalist.

Tillian's hands massaged Skyra's shoulders softly as she lay there in front of him and Hari languished, lost to the world around all of them.
"It's gonna be alright."
I slowly nodded my head, my eyes closing as I felt Tillian's smooth hands work away all the tension and knots I didn't even know I had. For now Tillian's words and his massaging skills were enough to quell my worries. I slowly lost all awareness as I started to doze off.
Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Kino Iho)

My time could have been better spent than this. I had intended to stay for a couple of weeks at the least and not to be harsh against my gracious host but he seemed aloof and distant now. Which was saddening to me, given the rather warm welcome I recieved. Though to be honest he treated me initially like most people treat a tax collector appearing on their doorstep. However he quickly warmed up and seemed to care enough to be concerned for my well-being. He was humorous and intriguing, and I would have loved to have know him. I was impatient though, and twiddling my thumbs, waiting for training that would never come didn't sit well with me. So I started packing, pulling my case out from beneath the bed and opened the locks on it. I opened the drawers on the dresser that sat at the foot of my bed, pulling out the various dresses and outfits that I had created, some of them meant for disguises, others meant simply for recreation. I could feel the wooden floors creak with every movement I made. First went the other gear, including the pure white pebble, a memento that I would always hold onto. With all of my extra gear that I didn't wear on my person, I started packing away clothes, taking great to ensure they were neatly folded and ready for travel. I closed the case clicking the latches back into the place, securing my belongings as I stood it up and reached for my rapier in its sheath. I fastened it tightly to my waist, and readjusted my armor as I stood up. I had an idea of where I wanted to go in mind. While I could have approached the Akiri or her Marine Commanders for mercenary work, most of my work in these past three months were for the people of fire, Ta-Koro.

"Mr. Xilecki, I'm sorry that our time together was so short. The kindness you showed was rare, for the delicious food, comfortable bed, and your warm demeanor gave these tired bones a chance to rest. Thank you, and I do hope that we will cross paths some time in the future." There was the sound of change jingling, as I set a sizable purse of widgets onto the table. I had more coin, but it was more than enough for the great service I received when compared to most other inns. I turned on my heel and walked towards the door leading out. A sigh of disappointment released itself from my lips as I opened the door, and then gently closed it behind me. I continued out into the courtyard, my footsteps softened by soil, it would take about four hours at my current pace to reach Ta-Koro and when I did, I'd set about to get a drink, the one thing I had not managed to get from a place that freshly provided it, funn that, huh?

OOC: Kino to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Master of Masks

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

"Certainly not grey and orange, Komae," Beosach replied, shaking his head. "Regardless, pay attention next time. If some random Toa asks to look through your things for no reason, and isn't wearing the colours of his Koro, don't let him try what he wants to; and if I have to, I can remove a limb so that he can have time to rethink his decision."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:A single pair of eyes watched the others travel into the ruins, unblinking.

And after a moment, those eyes turned away, along with the rest of their owner's body. While the others migrated into the relative shelter of the ruins, the doctor stayed kneeling on the sand outside. In a single fluid motion, she unclasped and pulled off the belt containing her supplies, and unbuttoned each pouch. With movements practiced time and time again, she began to remove and sort the items, taking inventory. Cotton swabs, painkillers, smelling salts, bandages. Each tool of the trade was carefully examined before being replaced in its pouch, and checked off a mental list.

But she was just going through the motions to keep her hands and mind busy. Off of the group gathered in what was once the closest thing she had to a home. Off of the new couplings that had formed, off of their cheer and the joy. She paused for a moment as she reached one of the last pockets, and withdrew its contents. A small, half-full container of burn cream. Battered, dusty, a holdover from her old equipment. She stared at it silently, turning it in her hand contemplatively. A quiet sigh escaped her lips as she replaced it, and reached for the flask at her hip.

She took a long swallow, remembering the days that it had been Salamanders, and not coffee, that filled it. But she hadn't really had the money to invest in a new travel container, so she'd cleaned the old one, and started using it for her coffee. One habit traded for another.

She was possessed quite suddenly with the desire to be back home, sitting in front of her piano. It was all so much simpler there, everything had its place, emotions had their outlet. It was simple, contained. Something that could be vented, and stowed away again until the next time.

Something understandable. There were no problems to be solved, no people to talk to, no conflict. It was just her and the music, her own mind and her heart. The painful memories were just that, memories to be pondered before being replaced in the past, because that was where they belonged.

Not out in the open with the people that inhabited those memories mere yards away. Idly, she realized that she had finished, and had been staring at her supply belt for several minutes without moving.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Komae

He gave a smile and a wave of the hand. "Oh, violence for my sake? Very kind of you, Beosach. But you know me - I believe in giving the benefit of the doubt. Well, at least once, anyway."

Still smiling, he set off again toward the heart of the city. Around them, storefronts advertised fresh food that made the meals in Po-Koro look like the underside of a stone and crafts made of material drawn from the ocean's depths. But there was something else that caught his eye; the villagers that passed by him glanced at him as they would a stray Rahi, sizing him up for a threat and then looking away just enough that he would be in their peripheral vision. You might be welcome here, you might not, they seemed to say. And we have no choice but to assume not until proven otherwise.

He sighed. That's what betrayal will do to people, he thought. You put all your trust in something, and the moment it's broken, you can't look at anything the same way again. Oh well. They would adapt.

The two Matoran stopped before a fairly reputable-looking structure that proclaimed through the sign above it that it was an inn. Cheerily, Komae pushed open the door, stepped inside, and waltzed up to the counter, where a fairly bored-looking Vortixx was paging through a book. "Hello there!" he chirped. "My business partner Beosach and I have just arrived from Po-Koro and hope to set up in town to peddle our wares for a few days. Could I ask how much a room would run us?"

The Vortixx peered over the desk at the little Matoran as though she weren't quite sure he was real and not just something that had fallen out of her novel. She shot the other Po-Matoran a glance - is this guy for real? Beosach returned a resigned shrug of the shoulders. The Vortixx rolled her eyes and pulled out the ledger. "Here," she said. "Going rate for three days. You want to stay longer you let me know before sundown on your last night."

"Gladly," responded the trader, and scribbled the pair's name down in the book before reaching into his bag and pulling out enough widgets to cover their stay. "Third room on the right, second floor?"

"Yup," she muttered, then blinked. "How'd you know that?"

He shrugged. "I used to travel a lot more, before, well... everyone got so distrustful. This isn't my first time here."

Technically, the inn had a returning customers program, but if the Vortixx had cared any less about it there was a distinct possibility it would blink out of existence from sheer lack of observation. "Right then," she muttered. "Checkout time's at noon on your last day. Enjoy yer' stay." She dropped a pair of keys into Komae's outstretched palm.

He turned to his companion with a smile. "Shall we retire for the moment and get ourselves unpacked?"

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Kurkai

I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. "Surprise me!" I said. I began to scan the bar for anyone that may know about my missing turaga. Maybe that skakdi know? Maybe that matoran? I decided to finish my drink before I went to ask anyone...

OOC: Kurkai is open for interaction from anyone!

OOC: Guess it'll be me then!

IC: Cedoka

I step quietly into the bar. As I stand in the entryway for a couple seconds, I take a quick glance around the room. A couple of toa occupy the seats near the walls, and plenty of skakdi sit at a table not too far from where I stand.

"Wow, lot's of people here today." I think to myself as I walk across the room. "At least there aren't too many people at the bar. It's about time I get a drink."

One of the wall lightstones shines on my silver armor, causing it to glint brightly, drawing more attention to myself than I would care for. After passing a table full of skakdi, I sit down next to a Toa of Plasma at the bar.

I look over at him nonchalantly as I sit down. He has a drink in his hand, and it is obvious that he is scanning the room for something. "Not very good at hiding it." I smirk to myself.

The bartender walks over and looks at me questioningly. "I'll have what he's having." I say and I gesture towards to the Toa of Plasma. The plasma toa looks quickly at me but then turns away again. The bartender nods and he walks away to get my drink. I turn towards to the Toa of Plasma again and examine his orange and yellow armor. "Something about him intrigues me, but I can't quite put my finger on it..."

"Here you go!" The bartender shouts as he hands me my drink. I sip it quietly for a couple more seconds until my curiosity gets the better of me and I turn towards the plasma stranger again. "What brings you to these parts?" I ask him.

It was weird seeing another toa talk to me. I eyed him strangely. should I tell him? I thought. He could know where my turaga is. But then again he could be here to kill me... "What's it to you," i said

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089