BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Captain Commander Iraira (With the Ussalry)

She flashed her ubiquitous grin, fingering her pendent of jeweled hermit crab shell absentmindedly. Reaching into a well-worn satchel with a nautilus pattern tooled onto the flap, the Commander of Koro Affairs produced her iStone and pushed the power on. Momentarily, the two commanders of their respective guard had gained each other's information.

"Thank you for the offer," Iraira said, putting the iStone out of sight and mind. "Is there anything else I can do to make your wait more comfortable? Perhaps a tour," she added as an ussalryman began to step into the sunshine outside.

"It seems you have a curious Dermie in your midst."

IC: Captain Commander Iraira (With Krios)

"No, treasure is not our first priority. The Ga-Koro Marines are not a band of thieves pillaging the ruins of fallen cities," she snapped her fingers to accent her statement; "However, letting such objects fall into the hands of other, shall we say unsavory, groups would be a war waiting to happen. Better to do the world a favor and get them first. I'd like you to meet with the cartography department before we embark so you can update our charts as to the locations of said vaults."

She paused, letting Krios accept the order in silence. "Were there any temples or sacred places in Xa-Koro? Or do thieves refrain from honoring deities?"

IC: Cedoka - The Great Takea

I took another swig of my drink.

"Well, the thing is," I told him. "I'm a sellsword. And it's kind of hard for a sellsword to find work when this island is already busy fighting each other without my help."

I took one last swig of my drink, finishing it. I set the empty glass back down on the table, and brought my armored hand up to wipe my mouth.

"I saw you sitting there, looking all suspicious, and I thought you needed some people to be killed. My apologies if I assumed incorrectly..."

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC(Daylaria-Marine Commander)

"Hmm...as long as they aren't filed restricted for being dangerous, I can probably set you up," she shrugged. "What do you want to know?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: And, I was gone again.Seems Day had it under control.So, being me, I went to take a walk to the memorial tree. You know, the one from...Well, I'm not talking about that.Blinking back a few tears, I sighed. #### it. I turned to head into a nearby bar.Oh, Ussal Matoran. This was too good.A smile returned to my lips."Tarnok, old friend."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:"Tarnok, old friend."There was a momentary lull, as if the entire world for a single moment grew still. Much had changed in three months. It was a little more somber, a little less idealistic, but that voice remained the same. Its owner had changed, a disguise to protect him from those who still bore a grudge for what had happened. But it was more than that; it had started as a disguise, but it had grown to fit the one who wore it. It was a reflection of the Ve-Toa's state of mind, just as his appearance had been when Tarnok first met him.

Different, but still recognizable.

The Onu-Matoran turned to better face the door, examining the newest arrival. This was a far different setting than their last meeting. When last they spoke, he had been the prey, and Tarnok the hunter. A quarry to be caught and returned to its cage. The interference of the rogue Marine commander had changed that, however, and he had evaded capture. Not that the capture was still on the table; the warrants had been recalled, by Tarnok's own instruction.

But that was not all that had changed. Tarnok himself had, as well. His posture was the same, but there was less fire in it, less righteous fury. The determination was still present in his stance, but it was quieter. A silent assurance of strength, instead of an aggressive display of will. But his eyes were the same; fiery green orbs burning above a mouth set in a line as hard as stone, the blaze of will as strong as it had been that day, though now it was tinged by a shade of sadness.

Much had changed, but much has stayed the same.

"Greetings, Toa."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The man seemed charismatic, and I knew I had to find justice for my kidnapped turaga.

"Well, there is one person who you can kill.... I don't know him, but he kidnapped Turaga Lyra. I want him dead, in the most gruesome way possible..."

there will be justice.. I thought. "If you can help me find him and kill him, I will give you a reward."

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089

IC: Captain Commander Iraira (With Krios) "No, treasure is not our first priority. The Ga-Koro Marines are not a band of thieves pillaging the ruins of fallen cities," she snapped her fingers to accent her statement; "However, letting such objects fall into the hands of other, shall we say unsavory, groups would be a war waiting to happen. Better to do the world a favor and get them first. I'd like you to meet with the cartography department before we embark so you can update our charts as to the locations of said vaults." She paused, letting Krios accept the order in silence. "Were there any temples or sacred places in Xa-Koro? Or do thieves refrain from honoring deities?"

IC: [ Krios ] - Marines HQThe blue-eyed Vortixx betrayed no surprise at the unusual inquiry, but his brain shifted instantly into overdrive.Temples? Sacred places? Interesting..."For the most part, yes." he said carefully. "Thieves have very little appetite for religion. Some do, of course, and some are actually demon-worshipers. Or worse. But as far as I know, the Xa-Koro region has no temples or anything of the sort."He paused, considering, then added:"There is, of course, always a possibility. Many followers of deities keep their beliefs a secret, and so their places of worship would of course be kept secret as well."

I smiled. Now this was the kind of work people usually hired me for. "Well, in that case." I said to the Toa of Plasma. "Let me buy you a drink."

I waved down the bartender, and ordered two more of the drinks I had gotten before. After he had delivered the drinks, I turned towards the Toa again.

"I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Cedoka. Consider me interested." I said, as I held out my arm for a handshake.

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison

“Alright Saltine, I’ll accept your enthusiasm. You had some gear when you came in, right? What were they, bladed tonfa or something? I assume you’ll want your kanohi back, which will happen -- eventually,” Iraira finished...

I laughed loudly and looked the girl up and down again. Had to say, I admired her spirit. Come to think of it, there were probably a few other things to admire about her…
“Good guess,” I replied, about my weapons, leaning against the cell door. “Now, sister, it’s definitely time to get out of this prison.”
Did I mention how eager I was to leave this place yet?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC:

IC: Captain Commander Iraira (With the Ussalry)

She flashed her ubiquitous grin, fingering her pendent of jeweled hermit crab shell absentmindedly. Reaching into a well-worn satchel with a nautilus pattern tooled onto the flap, the Commander of Koro Affairs produced her iStone and pushed the power on. Momentarily, the two commanders of their respective guard had gained each other's information.

"Thank you for the offer," Iraira said, putting the iStone out of sight and mind. "Is there anything else I can do to make your wait more comfortable? Perhaps a tour," she added as an ussalryman began to step into the sunshine outside.

"It seems you have a curious Dermie in your midst."

IC: "Be mah gist," Gavarm drawled. He motioned for another drink, still looking into Iraira's gaze even as he moved for the shot glass and downed it in one reflexive motion. "Ahahr's 'wet buhahnd th' eahrs,' as y'all maht say. He cuhd stand uh bit uhv ek-spear-i-ence." The Matoran grinned. "As fer mahself, any nahns handeh?"

Edited by Mr. Peanuts

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "I deserved it."I looked down at my palms, clenching my hands into fists after a few seconds, my fingers biting into the palms."You know what I do every morning right after I wake up? I walk down to the graves of those who died here, who died because I messed up, and make the ground flower."A few hot tears fell out of my eyes, splashing on my hands. As horrible as I felt, as horrible as it was to say this out loud, I needed to get this out. And Tarnok was the only one who really knew who I was."I'm an unofficial Marine now. Protecting those left behind is what I do.""And you know what?"I looked up, my eyes filled, no longer with sadness, but anger. "Now I have to protect them against each other. I have to not trust any non-villager, any foreigner. Heck, not even you. All because the Matoran shatter without someone to fight."A small grin spread across my face."And to think, I never understood why you fought so hard, why you got so angry with me.""Now... Now I get it. So... Thank you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:kurkai

I shook the toa of crystal's hand firmly. "Hi Cedoka, I'm Kurkai, let's get started shall we?" I said. I still didn't know if I could fully trust him, but I would need help finding my turaga anyways. "Ok, so from accounts from my village and others, this guy is a Skakdi, black, and has impact vision, and a chainblade. I believe he is working for the hunters. I followed clues out to this island from the core, and then I heard that he took a custom submarine, and escaped into the sea. I looked for months out there and found nothing. So I believe that he is hiding in a submerged cave under this village."

"Skakdi..." I thought to myself as I touched the scar near my eye. "Good, I never liked their species. Especially after what had happened before. This kill was going to be fun..."

I decided it was time to ask Kurkai some questions.

"So, how do you know about the cave? Are there other people in on this? Or just us?"

IC: kurkai

boy he's questioning.... I thought to myself. "Just us, I came here looking for people who may know about his location. As for the cave, It's just a hunch but as I've said before, I searched the entire ocean and didn't find him. I know he stole some money and 'rented' a submarine. So I believe that he used the sub to get to some sort of cave system below."

IC:

Silence reined for a long minute, as Tarnok pondered the response. His expression never changed, never softened, never gave any indication of what he was thinking. His green eyes were still, fixed solidly on the Toa standing before him. "You say the Matoran shatter, you say that they seek war with each other, you say that outsiders can't be trusted."

"If you truly believe that, then war is inevitable, and any chance for peace is already gone. There is always one or two pieces of rotten fruit near the center of the basket, and sometimes, those have to be dealt with before the rest can be enjoyed. Sometimes they have to be dealt with violently. But there is one thing that you must never lose sight of; the majority of the Matoran are good at heart. They don't want a war. But they're scared. They're scared of change, scared of the thought that the other villagers might try to strike first."

"A long time ago, before I ever met you, I was at a low point. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to continue. A friend of mine, Mata Nui bless her soul, reminded me of what it is I'm meant to do. People like use are protectors," The Onu-Matoran paused, and for a moment, he was no longer in Ga-Koro. He was in the heart of a Le-Koro jungle, speaking with a friend. But this time, the positions were reversed. "Our duty is protection of those who cannot protect themselves.""Don't let this island devolve into war. Don't give them a reason to be afraid. The Makuta War had its heroes; the Maru, the Chronicler's Company, the Turaga. But they're part of the problem. They're relics of an age where fear was all we knew. I'm a relic too. The commanders are relics, and the Akiri, despite their best efforts, are relics.""Get rid of that old fear. Shape up, face the day, and do your duty. Be the hero of this era, and show them that there's no reason to fear. But to do that you have to believe it. If you don't believe your ideals, no one else will either.""Us relics have had our day. We're used up, old news, useless. Our Destinies are done. We've outlived the universe's purpose for us." He paused, as if in reflection. "You're not. You've still got work to do. So shape up and do it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Kaithas

Wait.

Tarnok had just told me that he was a relic and I was the one that should be working to be a good guy?

I shut my mouth, then laughed.

"You're wrong."

"I might have the capacity to be a hero, by some twist of fate. But you're not useless."

I sighed. "Fact is, I can't be any kind of hero on my own. I need someone to look up to, to try to be. That is what the universe still needs you."

My expression changed to one of resolute firmness. "However. You have my word, as much as it's worth, that as long as one Matoran still strives for peace, I will do everything in my power to achieve that ideal without breaking the code. I promise you."

IC: Natalia sighed and stepped out into the sun.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: kurkai

boy he's questioning.... I thought to myself. "Just us, I came here looking for people who may know about his location. As for the cave, It's just a hunch but as I've said before, I searched the entire ocean and didn't find him. I know he stole some money and 'rented' a submarine. So I believe that he used the sub to get to some sort of cave system below."

"Well, I say the first step would be to find the person who lent him that submarine. We rough him up a bit, and I bet we can get some answers out of him. No one just lends out a vehicle without some information about the driver first." I told Kurkai.

I could tell that the Toa was impatient, but we had to make sure to be careful with how we went about this. If that Skakdi found out we were coming, then he could disappear off the radar permanently.

"Does that sound like a plan?" I asked Kurkai.

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ)

"Well, like a said, as long as they aren't dangerous..." she shrugged, "okay, yes, that can be done. That will be all, welcome to the dive. Thanks!" She looked to Voutok as the quiet being departed.

"Was that the last of them?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"I think, in my case, the universe might disagree with you on the first note." Tarnok replied, shrugging slightly. "As for the second... Then you've taken a step down the right path."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Xenin A gentle draft coming through the open window urged Xenin to wake. He groaned, flopping his legs over the side of the bed as he rose to a sitting position. The waves of Naho Bay glistened in the morning light, and he breathed in their salty scent gratefully. This was the dawn of his first full day on the island of Mata Nui. His new home. The word rang in his mind like soft bells. Home. He closed his eyes and took a moment to let his surroundings sink back into familiarity. Xenin and his matoran friend had parted ways yesterday, after she had set him up with a place to spend the night. She really was a generous soul, and Xenin longed to repay her for her many acts of kindness. But he had things to do. To start, discovering his own purpose was first on the list. The stairs creaked as he made his way down to the first floor. He checked out at the front desk, showing the innkeeper his best smile before heading out the door. He had spent a fair chunk of time in the kitchen last night, washing dishes to cover for the cost of his stay. With currently no widgets in his possession, travel would be quite difficult. He wondered if he would be sleeping out in the open tonight. Beneath the stars wasn't half bad, as long as the weather stayed nice. But he certainly hoped some hungry rahi wouldn't fancy him as a midnight snack. Muaka munch. Splendid. The streets of Ga-Koro weren't nearly as packed as they were the previous afternoon, and Xenin made his way through the snug array of stands and shops with ease. He observed a pair of chattering matoran as they passed by, but only caught a few words of the conversation. Something about mining operations in Onu-Koro, most likely rumors about someone finding treasure with the use of cutting-edge drill technology. The usual matoran banter, nothing special. It was always about technological advancement. That and trade between the Koros. Whatever happened to the first virtue anyway? Almost no one here was from an outside Koro. Xenin let out an audible sigh as he walked. It seemed Unity had taken an extended vacation from this island. He stopped abruptly. Something stirred within him, an unpleasant feeling of urgency that he didn't understand. He turned left down an alleyway, as if drawn by the deft line of a Ga-Matoran fisherman. He had no idea where he was going. His instincts had taken over completely, pulling him on as if by fate itself. He started to run, tearing into the street and crossing over to the opposite side. He got some confused looks, but no one protested his rushed mannerism. He loved running. It made him feel free, like a Le-matoran leaping through the treetops. The ground rushed beneath his feet, and the crisp breeze challenged him to move his legs even faster. Suddenly, the terrain beneath him wobbled slightly. A big wave must have hit the floating Koro, because Xenin was now feeling very nauseous. Was the village sinking? He could almost feel the sensation of frigid water filling his lungs and forcing him down to the ocean floor. His vision blurred, and he dizzly slowed his pace. Another tremor shook the padded ground beneath his feet, and he fell to his knees. Utterly terrified, he desperately grabbed onto the first object in sight and hung on for dear life. Unfortunately for Xenin, it was not an object he clung to, but a Toa of Iron. After a moment of silence, he realized his mistake and removed himself from her calves, apologizing like a madman. "I am terribly sorry ma'am," he said, stumbling over his own words as he brushed invisible dust from his lap.

IC: Aar

The young Ussalmatoran wandered through Ga-Koro, not quite relaxed, but not tense either. It seemed to be a peaceful enough place. He'd have enjoyed living here if it weren't so darn bright. Half of him felt like interacting with the natives. The other half just felt like blending into the background. He settled for something in between, walking aimlessly in plain sight.

OOC: Aar open.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC(Matrapolix-Prison)"Don't be so excited, Sparkles. You're not getting your weapons back."The Toa of sound appeared beside Iraira, seeming to appear from the shadows, arms crossed and a smirk on face. "I'm afraid I'll be accompanying you all...so I wouldn't try anything." It may have been a trick of the mind, but his hook-sword seemed to glint in the light.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Xenin was surprised by her reaction. He stood up, self consciously running his hand along the back of his neck as he did so."Oh, no, it's quite alright. I just had a little, um, motion sickness, that's all." He forced a bashful grin. "Do you get those often?" Stupid question. He was on a floating village. They must get them all the time. Well, at least he had the excuse of being a newcomer.

IC

Ah, City of beaches! Land of the wet. If Le-Koro was a theme park then this place was a waterpark; minus, of course, all the slides and fun, and with a little sprinkle of democracy.

What was my aim now that I was here?

Hmmm. Raise awareness? Swim? Have fun? Yeah, that's right! Have fun. I walk around the village, looking for something to do. Surf? Nah, its boring to do it alone. Drink? Maybe. Of course, I probably am just walking around doing absolutely nothing and waiting for something to happen, so maybe instead of that I should make something happen.

Or something.

Suddenly, the lilypad I was standing on rocked, almost like an earthquake. I nearly lose my footing, even as I start flailing my arms to balance myself. Thankfully, I landed back on the pad, safe and sound, not falling into the water or anything embarrassing...like the guy in front of me, who'd dropped on the floor and decided the only thing he should do right at that moment was hug the legs of a woman.

I wholeheartedly stare with a pokerface, intent on making the situation awkward, even as I slowly approach.

Heheheheh...

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voutok"If I recall, Shadd's fellow archeologist was last. I think his name was "Kirgan". I'll go get him now. This way, Kitane." Voutok turned the sound suppression of his headsets back up to "3" before opening the door and ushering Kitane out of the office. He called out (hopefully for the last time) for whom he assumed was the last applicant for the trip."Kirgan? You're up now, assuming you're still here. Come on in."

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC:kurkai

I looked at cedoka and smiled, "Under one condition," I said, "I get first punch."

"Alright, sounds like a deal," I smiled as I stood up. "You get first punch, but I'll end him. No need to tarnish your Toa reputation..."

I put some money on the table for the bartender, and started to walk away. When I noticed the Toa wasn't following me, I turned around again.

"Come along then, we don't have all day." I said.

IC: "I see," Xenin said, shuffling his feet on the padded deck. This probably wasn't the best place for him to live, seeing how his hydrophobia constantly made him look like a fool. He realized that he had yet to introduce himself to the Fe-toa, and held out his right hand. The left remained hidden behind his back. "I'm Xenin" he said, "it's a pleasure to make your aquaintance." With help from his mask, he sensed eyes watching him from behind. He kept his guard up, but his face showed no sign of alertness.

IC

All I can do to stop myself from laughing is exhale everything and inhale nothing. I bite the side of my mouth, clamp my jaws shut, everything to maintain a pokerface even as I slowly walk forward to Xenin, and then....slowly.....whispered into his ear.

'Accident? I think not.'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013