BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: {Seryna}

Seryna took another sip out of her glass, gazing longingly into the liquid that remained. "So you, quiet guy, what's your story?"

OOC: THERE. I POSTED. SEE?

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

"Wow, a Lawyer eh? And death penalties? You know, we should just make gladiatorial combat a thing. Fight it out for what we want cause that's basically what's already happening, and then you don't need to be worried about being a terrible Lawyer cause we won't need lawyers in the first place!"

Yarre's eyes dropped.

"Okay, so maybe that's a little harsh but hey, could make a fortune if you were the one to start up a combat arena."

Edited by Lord Kini Hawkeye

IC: Xarya (Paladin Traning Grounds)

It all happened so fast. Xarya dashed forward, registering the rocks just as they were about to reach her. A spark went off in her head and a lot of rapid footwork allowed her to dodge the first rock, barreling right by her, and after such a graceful maneuver... the second bumped her in the shoulder.

"Well, let's... let's try again" she said.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Bars, inns, taverns, shops. The most inconvenient locations for someone who tries his best not to be noticed. And at the same time, some of the most necessary. In some cases, even unavoidable. Such were the thoughts that crossed the cloaked figure's mind as he stepped into the bar. He leaned his guitar against the counter as he took a seat at the bar, silently gesturing the bartender over."Excuse me, I'd like a glass of water, and one of the cheapest food options you have."Giving him an odd look, the bartender left to do as he was asked. Leaning over the bar, the Vo-Toa caught a hint of the conversation occurring next to him (Seryna and Yarre), and winced under his hood.Good thing that system isn't in place. I'd hate to think of the hordes that would line up to fight me...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"The way I see it Lawyers are blood-sucking parasites half the time and greedy barbarians the other half. I'm sure you're the exception to the rule though." Seryna's comment either came out as sarcastic or just stupid. She wasn't entirely sure which in her current state, six very strong drinks in, so she decided to put on a smug face and hope she looked sarcastic, which she probably didn't at all and just succeeded in making herself look even more ridiculous than any half-drunk Matoran would already look.

IC:"On the contrary, any lawyer that belongs to either of those groups needs to change professions."The words were out of the cloaked Vo-Toa's mouth before he realized it, the error of his choice immediately, and painfully, apparent as he tried to pull his hood further over his head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Leah smiled awkwardly as Kaunis made a quick bow before her. She had gotten used to doing Toa-hero things relatively quickly, thanks to the Maru's transformation and her previous experience. But she still wasn't used to being respected in this larger-than-life way. Inside, she was still Leah from Le-Koro...and she didn't feel like anybody had to bow before her.

Thankfully, the moment passed quickly and Kaunis was back on topic. Just as she finished her story, the door to Hahli's hut opened, the emissaries from Onu-Koro emerged and departed, before Eutuchia entered.

Leah took those few seconds to think. The Matoran was honest, she knew, which meant the concern was legitimate. Kaunis had heard something. Still, the Toa Maru had her doubts. Inter-Koro relationships were tense, but there had been no indication before that Ta-Koro would do anything agressive, despite the nature of its people. Jaller knew the importance of unity well and the new captain of the guard was no hothead either. If Kaunis story checked out, Leah thought, the most likely scenario would be a rogue element within the guard, perhaps.

Still, this was not something Ga-Koro could afford to ignore. The greenhouses and subaqua-gardens were not just important to the village of water - others depended on them too.

Leah looked back at Kaunis. "I agree with you, this deserves to be investigated. But I doubt the danger comes from the villages themselves...they rely on the plantations as much as or even more than we do. Sabotaging them would not give another village an advantage. Besides, you saw the Onu-Koronan emissaries; the Akiri maintain active diplomatic relations. Still, we should tell Hahli about this. I wanted to speak to her anyway."

The Toa of water walked towards the Akiri's hut, motioning for Kaunis to follow her. The guards just nodded slightly and let them pass and Leah rapped on Hahli's door, waiting for her to beckon them inside.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait. Things have been crazy busy on my end and still kind of are. But it's getting better =D

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Syrva

So what do we do now Syvra?

I say we head towards Ko-Wahi.

Oh yeah you have that old ally there right?

Indeed. Ryzen a toa of Ice. He may be a goody-two-shoes but if anything he may play into my plans quite well.

Well not like i have much say really. You do control the body.

That is so true.

Syvra walked out of the tavern at quite the slow pace. He had said his farewells to Litozen, for now. His eyes scan the many Ga-matoran and other various beings that were here. He began to move towards the entrance of Ga-Koro, he did push past several people on his way out but otherwise he was home free.

OOC: Syvra to Ko-Wahi... Syvra out folks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Akira nodded approvingly and walked off to set up another challenge.

I started slowly waking up. Instinctively i threw a punch, only to find out i was lying aside, the battle apparently over. More like electric karz torture chamber. I couldn't quite recall what happened, so i shut my eyes and focused. I was getting hammered. Everything went according to what I expected, until... "Whoa..." I breathed out, remembering how Vorlik's attack just went someplace else all of a sudden. "Yipieeee! Did it!" I yelled and jumped up, doing a little victory dance. Finally a little success, although I was sure Akira would dismiss it, if only to keep us motivated. "You did OK." Thinking of which... "Let's see what else are you hiding." U-uh, More exercises. "But... I just got up!" I tried to protest. "I know. That's why I thought of something non violent, although if i picked up anything of your character, you're going to wish it was. Come." I shrugged and followed.

"Noira, come with," Akira shouted over to the Le-Toa, "If you want to learn of your own powers, now is as good time as any."

Not far from the others, Akira stopped at a tall tree. "Wait wait, don't tell me, we're climbing that?" I asked. Smiling, Akira shook her head: "Not really." she Pointed upwards, where a piece of fruit hung from the highest branch. I didn't get it: "It's snack time?" I said sarcastically. "Nope. Your goal will be to get that down, yes. BUT, you are not to use any tools, and you can't climb up there." The Ga-toa said. This time I knew where this was going: "And since shielding will probably be of no use, i'm left with burning that branch off." Akria snaped her fingers and nodded.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

OOC: So this took a little longer than expected and didn't turn out exactly the way I had planned it. However with the show-stopper Tyler I think this has turned out rather well, if mostly due to his excellent writing. So without further ado I present you the TillianxHari jam by Tyler and The Mask.

IC: (Hari's Dream World)

It was another beautiful evening in Ga-Wahi, but then again when wasn't it? Hari mused over this as she sat at the waters edge, the warm coastal war, lapping at her ankles. She wore her favorite bikini, of a fuchsia shade and it fit her snugly. While she missed Po-Koro, she traveled there from time to time. This was her home was now and she would change it for a bit. Her turquoise eyes looked over the horizon watching the sun slowly set with a contented sigh.

"Water's heavenly, huh?"

Tillian snuck up behind Hari but did not move forward and grab her with the frantic energy of his normal glomps; rather he pulled her backwards slightly and gracefully, peacefully held her. The canvas of the sky was swirls of warm colors, oranges and reds with epileptic groups of purple dots here and there like freckles on the horizon's face; the gentle tendrils of the warm ocean breeze gave Tillian the momentum he needed to sway side to side, carrying Hari with him.

"Mmm, yeah…" Hari murmured as she listened to the voice, closing her eyes as she listened to his voice, smooth as ice of a Ko-Wahi. She felt herself being lifted from the ground into his strong and gentle arms. It been almost a year since her and Tillian had started dating, and now she had moved into Casa Juturna with him. The Commander was so amazing, everyday with him seemed like something out of the fairytales her mother read to her when she was a child.

He was more handsome than any other guy on Mata Nui could have ever hoped to be, he was athletic with just the right tone of muscle, his mask looked as if it was crafted by the finest mask maker in Ta-Koro, that trademarked grin with those pearly white teeth and those sharply sexy canines. She never quite understood why he decided her, but she didn't question it, Mata Nui had blessed her with a such a beautiful man. A soft giggle escaped her lips as he cared her along the shoreline.

"So where are we going, hun?" She asked with a smile, her turquoise eyes meeting his dazzling bright blue orbs.

"Well, I mean, there's restaurants and stuff, obviously. But we go out all the time," Tillian complained with a pout as he brought her head up and kissed her cheek softly. "Let's stay on the beach tonight. Surfing weather's not gonna be this right for the rest of the week."

"Then we stay here. Won't mind anywhere as long as it's with you." She giggled again, scarlet tinging those sea green cheeks after Tillian's soft lips pressed against her cheek. Hari wasn't just satisfied with the little peck Tillian had given her, and brought her lips to his, pressing them firmly against his, the corners of her lips tugging to form a smile as she kissed.

Tillian grinned and promptly, unceremoniously even, fell backward into the sand, Hari balanced on his chest as they kissed. The sand was warm with the head of the setting sun and contoured to their frames easily, smudging the outlines slightly as Tillian moved his arms up to brush Hari's face.

"Like I said. Surfing weather's not gonna be this great for a while, and someone never got around to refining her technique."

Hari sighed with satisfaction as Tillian brushed his fingers over her face, leaning into his hands as they ran against her cheeks. Her eyes opened and looked into Tillian's brilliant bright blue eyes, a sheepish smirk on her lips.

"Yeah…well I had…things…ya' know?" Hari pouted for a second. "Mmm, I could just lay here with you all night…but I gotta practice. Good thing I got the best teacher." Hari chuckled slightly, poking Tillian playfully in the ribs before pulling away reaching her hand out to Tillian to pull him up.

Tillian poked back and ran his hand up Hari's back as the two stood up, together, as one. Reaching out casually with his other, he killed the gravity around his surfboard and brought it over to him with a beckon.

"Ready?"

Hari shivered as she felt Tillian's hand travel up her back. Tillian seemed to do everything with such ease, in fact he had also been helping her with handling her element better, and it seemed like each passing day she was. She looked back to her lover, an eager look upon her face.

"Always babe."

---------

Hari yawned, rubbing her eyes groggily as Tillian had pulled her out of bed still in her purple and black pajamas. As she was pulled along she groaned slightly, mostly because Tillian kept her up all last night. Not that she was complaining, with a guy like Tillian there was nothing she could really whine about. Things were just too perfect with him, things weren’t just great, they were perfect. Skyra and Krayn were going steady now and Skyra had settled fine in her new body. Last week Hari and her went shopping with Naona, Hari and Skyra convinced Naona to buy a rather small bikini (that didn't have weapon holsters) that was sure to fluster Dekhaz. Hari giggled slightly at the thought. She felt herself floating slightly and then her feet touched back down on something. She continued to rub her eyes as she spoke, feeling the warm rays of the sun already on her. Definitely was the morning…just way too early for her at the moment.

"Babe why'd you get me up so early? You kept me up all night…I barely got any sleep…"

"Because. I wanted to give you something," Tillian replied simply, helping her to lay back and crouching down beside her on the roof of the beach house. A small grin tugged at his features, threatening to blossom into something massive and unstoppable at the first opportunity.

"The horizon?" Hari yawned, while Tillian had crouched beside, staring at the sunrise, unaware of the look of barely contained excitement on the Toa of Gravity's part. Instead she still looked tired and woefully unaware of her boyfriend's eager anticipation to realize something he had long planned.

"Noooooo," he groaned with a roll of his eyes. "Well, I mean, yeah. But that wasn't what I wanted to give you!"

Tillian pulled a small box from seemingly out of nowhere and rolled over on one knee to Hari; the grin expanded the more the box opened in his grip, which, while not exactly trembling, still looked a bit abashedly nervous about all this.

"Then what…" Hari yawned again, turning to look at Tillian, her turqouise eyes immediately traveled downwards to see him holding a box and inside. Hari's eyes wider than they ever had in her life and it startled the Toa of Plant Life so badly that she started to roll backwards, precariously close to falling off the roof of Casa Juturna.

"Whoaaaaa whoa whoa whoa!"

Tillian reached out instinctively and caught Hari's wrist, holding her in place so she didn't fall off the beach house and destroy her spine.

"S-Sorry! You just…it's just…Til…I-I…" The sea green Toa sputtered, as she pulled herself back into place with Tillian help, her cheeks were scarlet red, and she felt she was in the middle of a Ta-Koro furnace.

"That a yes? It sounds sorta like a yes."

Hari reached forward retrieving what was in the box, her hands shaking for a few seconds, it was a ring she held in her hands, but not just any ring, with that amethyst stone in the middle and the masterful crafting it was clear what kind of ring this was, Tillian wanted to marry her!

"YES!" She shouted, before surprising the Toa of Gravity by pinning him to the roof and immediately pressing her lips tightly to his.

Tillian hit the roof hard on his back and rolled around, arms wrapping around Hari as they kissed and laughed. Behind them the sun slowly rose and slowly Ga-Wahi began to awaken all around them, irritated from its slumber by the noises the happy couple were making.

"Great. I mean...that's awesome, actually, that...yes!"

"Shut up and kiss me you babbling fool!" Hari laughed, wrapping her arms tightly around Tillian, pressing herself against his body as her hands ran over his beautiful mask, rubbed the back of his neck.

Tillian grinned, an ear to ear display of dazzling white, and kissed Hari back as his arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace and the time around them seemed to slow and dull like the senses of a man in a coma.

"Guess it's official then!"

Tillian was her world, her lips on his velvety ones, the firm and yet loving embrace, all of this it was so perfect, so right to be in love with him. Tillian broke away from their kisses to speak, there was a slight frown, but her sly smirk returned as she rested her head on his shoulder, softly speaking.

"It is, there's no other man I could think of spending the rest of my life with."

-----------

Time flew for Hari, the three months of planning, the location, all the invitations, the fanfare and the buildup it all lead to this. They were finally getting married, Skyra and Krayn had recently announced their engagement as well. She could be any happier, well until the bond between her and Tillian was sealed in their vows and with a kiss. She could feel the cool breeze come blowing off the gentle waters, their waves lapping at the shoreline. Her heart fluttered upon seeing Tillian all dressed. Seeing the shore positively packed and yet everyone seemed comfortable, happy even. From the whole crew of the Fowadi, to the entirety of the ILS. Most of the Guard had shown up from Po-Koro. A Vortixx minister, stood ready to bring the two Toa together. Hari stood on the altar, eager as she could ever be to finally make the commitment to Tillian and no one else. To be his and his completely as he would to her.

There was a sound however, at first it was low, and people still milled about, talking, laughing. To Hari though, the sea green Toa in a beautiful white and strapless wedding dress she looked confused. What was going on? The sound grew louder, revealing itself to be something more, it was music, music that she remembered, a voice that she remembered and yet it seemed so distant. She looked about again, only to notice every had frozen in place. Everything seemed wrong and out of place. Hari blinked, something must have been wrong, all this weirdness it was just a dream, it was just he being way too excited that she was seeing things, but when she rubbed her eyes and the whole wedding was empty, when she was left alone, every bit of this reality she had inhabited feel exceedingly more empty.

The music picked and the voice grew louder and louder still, and slowly all the pieces started falling back into place. The last thing she remembered was Tillian’s proposal. That was a couple of months back...but everything in between, it didn’t exist. Hari panicked, her heart rate rising with the crescendo of the song, and then nothing...just silence or so she believed for when the scared and confused Toa of Plant Life looked back up she saw him standing right there, a grey and white Toa, with a slight smile on his face and a guitar in his hand.

“Krayn?”

Back in reality Hari sat up so quickly everyone in the ruins of Casa Juturna jumped in surprise. Looking around she noticed how close everyone seemed to cuddle around where she had been lying, how Tillian had held her up, how the others looked nervous, concerned. She cocked an eyebrow.

“Umm, you guys look a little stressed. What happened?”

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:"Hari, you are never, ever allowed to do that again."​Before she could blink, the Ve-Toa found herself pulled from her position on the ground into a tight embrace, a hand rested on her back keeping her from falling back to the ground. It happened so quickly that it was hard to tell at first who it was that had hugged her, but the answer was made quickly apparent when they spoke."I have a lot to apologize for." The De-Toa's voice was quiet, but at the same time, far warmer than usual. In fact, if first appearances were anything to judge by, Hari still hadn't woken up from her dream. To say that Krayn wasn't usually so affectionate in public was an exaggeration to say the least, and his tone lacked the guarded edge that it had held for the past few weeks. Perhaps it was the most honest that it had been in quite a long time."Secrets, unexplained absences. The time that I didn't want you to come with me when I went out, and I didn't tell you why. I could cite a million specific examples, a million times when I did one thing, and should have done the other." There was a pause, only a moment long, but longer than any other since he'd started speaking. "But I can't recite that many, and even if I did, I'd probably miss a few.""But the largest thing I have to apologize for is that I've been fulfilling the prophecy my dear old "friends" in Le-Koro decided to lay out for me, the one I didn't realize I didn't have to follow. I've been an absolute prick, and the past few weeks have been especially bad.""So I'm sorry." There was another pause. "And if you ever land yourself in that state again, I will personally use an Iden to drag you back, no matter how much you might be enjoying your dreams."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra

There had been a sudden loss of support for my head when Hari awakened, my head fell backwards onto the rocky sand below me. "Ow..." Grimacing I sat up and rubbed the back of my head, fairly certain there was a new bump to show for it. I turned to see Hari, awake and perky as ever. I smiled with some relief, she was okay.

I blinked as the one closest to her embraced her, it was Krayn. When did he get here? I figured must have been asleep when he arrived. He was apologizing about things to Hari that obviously I had no business really knowing, so naturally I listened carefully. Something about a prophecy, old friends, and being a prick. Yep, sounded like him.

Slowly I stood up and moved a bit closer to the two love birds. "Word of advice guys, don't use Idens, no matter how tempting...it's not worth it." I figured I was a good example of what could happen when using those blasted things. I was sure Liara would agree....

Speaking of Liara, I quickly turned to look down toward the beach, there she was and...I strained my eyes...I could have sworn there had been another person standing next to her, but all I could see was disturbed sand blowing around in the air.

I felt something whiz just behind me, as if something large in size had just passed by me at the speed of a bullet. I yelped as I fell backwards once again onto the sand.

I blinked for a moment or two and then quickly rolled over onto my chest and sat up. I looked down to see a small piece of paper slowly falling toward the ground. I snatched it out of the air and read it, my eyebrows furrowed.

Be seeing you. - X

The paper became a crushed ball fairly quickly in my hand, which I proceeded to launch into the bay with a little help of my elemental powers. My breathing became a bit more rigorous and I got a little sweaty. I muttered some rather profane things under my breath.

I decided he wasn't worth my time brooding about and quickly turned around toward the others, masking my current frustration with a smile on my face. "So Hari, you still up for shoping?"

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Teacher smiled a wicked smile.

"An arm and a leg, perhaps? Or just an arm?"

-Void

IC

"My right perhaps," the Matoran replied, flexing her fingers. "I'm left-handed."

She poured herself some more tea. "Of course, it all depends on what I receive in return. The price will fit the purchase. Are you interested?"

IC:

He lifted the second knife from the table, watching the sunlight envelop -- and then retreat from -- the blade's surface along the way.

"Definitely," Teacher replied, and after a pause added, "The Marines, you said? Now, that is... a very wise suggestion, I must say, very wise indeed."

"I thank you, madam -- you have been a tremendous aid," he said, a flick of the wrist stabbing his knife into the butter. "Now, if only I could help remedy your problems in the same fashion..."

"Are you staying in Ga-Koro?" the Lesterin asked as he buttered his scone.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Eutuchia:

Eutuchia took the message from the Le-Matoran, looking it over; he was somewhat surprised that Kongu had decided to call this meeting up, but at the same time, it could be beneficial for the Akiri to restore a semblance of unity based on something beyond trade.

After his cursory examination, he held the message over to Hahli, and in a flat, tinny, and thoroughly monotone voice proclaimed:

"You've got mail!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC

"Not for long, unfortunately," the Matoran replied sadly. "I'm only here for a few more days. Taking care of some business, if you will." She brushed the last few crumbs of scone from her hands, then stood to her feet. Reaching into her jacket, she produced a small tablet with an address carved upon it.

"But I would love to hear from you nevertheless," she said, slipping it across the table. "Send me a letter sometime; tell me of your exploits."

She smiled. "It will be a poor excuse for this fabulous conversation, but it will have to do."

IC:

The tablet had barely left the Matoran's hand before it had been swept up by Teacher and dropped into an inside pocket of his overcoat. His smile, once almost perpetually drawn across his face, suddenly straightened itself to a thin line of consideration.

"Madam, I don't believe that I caught your name," the Lesterin remarked. "Which seems rather unjust -- since I can only assume that you are in possession of mine."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: {Kiharu}

I used to be indecisive but now I’m just not quite sure. Perfect way to describe this situation Kiharu thought, It would almost be poetic if it wasn’t for this situation.

Which is to say, Kiharu was being chased, and not your usual chase where some huge monster or other such entity was trying to eat her, or kill her, or worse. It was the kind of chase that, from an onlooker’s perspective, would’ve been hilarious. Kiharu, a relatively average sized Toa, was being chased by a not-so-averagely sized throng of Matoran.

With Pitchforks.

And Spears.

And there might have been a sword or two.

Each of the Matoran wore the signature armor of the Ga-Koro Marines, and each of them looked scared, which was funny, considering Kiharu was the one running, but not so funny when you examine what she did next.

With a graceful leap the Ko-Toa flipped over two matoran engaging in casual conversation, dived into the water, and waited. Her weapon, an ornate and ancient Naginata, materialized in her hand and started to glow faintly. The water around it crisped and cooled, a light mist settling around the blade. Okay, now I’m sure.

Kiharu swung the shaft of the polearm towards the seabed, a purely symbolic gesture that she’d always done, and in that instance forcibly drew the mist into the weapon, and released it just as forcefully into a small snowstorm around her, just large enough to fill the water with a blinding swirl of ice.

And then she was gone, strolling slowly down a crowded street in a dark cloak, whistling a tune that would’ve gone well with some lyrics, something about it being a great day to be alive, and the sun still shining when she closed her eyes. It would be something for her to work on during any downtime she got, however unlikely that was. She palmed a small bag at her hip, looking around wearily before pushing her way through a crowd that had gathered around a particular fruit vendor.

She brazenly grabbed one of the fruit, a small red orb that looked foreign enough to her, and dropped four coins, catching the eye of the vendor as she did so. She continued to flip one coin in the air as the Matoran reached down and pulled out a small scroll. Kiharu took the scroll, flipping the coin in the air one last time before dropping it into the vendor’s waiting hand. She stepped away and opened the scroll, reading the name written twice over before deciding she’d paid far too much.

Seryna. The name struck a slight chord with Kiharu, who tightened her grip on the paper and crushed it into a ball before throwing it aside on the street. She knew the Matoran, vaguely and from a distance. She’d appeared once or twice before to the impatient, then-marine-applicant, offering the equivalent of a week’s pay in exchange for what little information the Matoran could offer.

In fact, that information had been what got her chased after earlier, so Kiharu decided it was time for a chat. And knowing Seryna, who had undoubtedly tried to double-cross the Toa, there was only one place that would be deemed safe enough.

The Tavern, because safety in numbers right?

…Right..?

Oh how wrong you are, silly girl, Kiharu mused to herself, walking briskly towards the open doors of the aforementioned establishment, looking perfectly normal wrapped in her heavy travellers cloak and stalking slowing towards Seryna and another Matoran who appeared to be her drinking partner. Seryna looked to be in the middle of saying something, when Kiharu extended her elemental energy to flash freeze the Matoran’s mouth shut.

Seryna looked over, wild eyed and trembling as she realized whodunit.

“Now that I have your attention, we have unfinished business, and I believe you owe me… oh, a month’s pay for your shoddy information. Of course, I guess you can always refuse, but something tells me that between the number of drinks you’ve had and your drinking partner here, I’m not going to have much of a problem forcing what I want out of you. So what’s it going to be, or do I have to start breaking things?”

Kiharu ordered a drink from the barkeep, turning to sit on a stool and watch Seryna and the other Matoran. Her drink arrived, and she held it loosely in her hands, swirling it around the glass. “Oh, and make it snappy. Something tells me it’s going to be a lot harder than normal for me to move around here soon, or was that what someone was hoping for?”

IC: - Ga-koro Tavern -

There was something that Kiharu may not have counted on. A marine was already there. But just any marine, this marine had once been a prince of a great kingdom! One that could have united the koros together and brought forever lasting peace. It would have been glorious!

Too bad he was drunk as well. Darien took another gulp of his Salamander's Revenge, at a table adjacent from where Seryana and Kiharu were having their little 'talk'. He had vaguely noticed them but his own thoughts and troubles currently consumed him. Today of all days was the same day Makuta wiped out his family, his home, his life...this exact day a year ago.

He chugged down the rest of his drink. "Another!" He hiccuped as he slammed his mug on the table. The barkeep came over and reluctantly refilled his drink. Darien stumbled into his pockets and withdrew some widgets, dropping half of them onto the table and the floor as he did so. "Keep the change my good man!" He laughed hysterically, as if he'd told a joke only he understood. The barkeep just shook his head and took the money.

His dead family and his lost kingdom were hardly his only problems, if only.

The Cultured Gentry, on the outside it looked like a club for the wealthy and the influential, who despite being shred businessmen would time to time do charitable acts. But Darien knew better.

He'd befriended Wokiya those months ago, and had aided her in finding Wokapu, her brother and former leader of the Cultured Gentry. From him Darien had learned the Gentry's true colors, how they had made dealings with Makuta in order to gain some control over the island and it's people. The Cultured Gentry was corrupt to the core, and needed to be destroyed.

If only... Darien's thoughts trailed off as he took another sip. If only his friend's lives weren't on the line, if only stepping on the toes of the Cultured Gentry wouldn't ensure the execution of those he cared about. As it was though, the only reason any of them were alive was because Wokapu had sworn them all to secrecy. Breaking that in the slightest would mean their deaths.

Since then Darien had come to Ga-koro, join the marines, and had made a bit of a name for himself. He was good at his job, some would say great even, but his heart was heavy.

OOC: Open to any interaction in the tavern. :3

IC: {Kiharu and Seryna}

Seryna gasped softly as she felt the chilling grip of the ice around her mouth fade into nothingness. She rubbed her jaw, sore as it was, and began examining the tavern. Her eyes darted back and forth, but something always drew her back towards Kiharu’s smug grin and the way she held her glass.

Almost like she didn’t care what happened. So Seryna did something neither of them would’ve expected her to do: she screamed bloody murder.

Kiharu reacted fast, her hand covered the Matoran’s mouth within a split second, muffling the scream before her drink was even back on the counter. What Kiharu didn’t realize was why she’d screamed, which was to say that Seryna had noticed Darien and recognised him as a fellow Marine. Though Kiharu was quick, she wasn’t quite quick enough to stop a good portion of the bar’s patrons to turn and look at her, wondering just what was going on and if the Marine’s should be called now, or later.

The barkeep himself simply shrugged and continued counting the spare change he’d been handed by Darien, and so many of the less brave patrons simply continued on with what they were doing.

Slowly, the tavern returned to its regularly scheduled dull roar of conversation.

Except for the bar, that stayed pretty quiet.

IC: - Ga-koro Tavern -

As Seryna screamed even Darien in his drunken stupor glanced in that direction in surprise. He recognized Seryna, he'd seen her around before. However Kiharu he'd never seen.

It looked like the Toa was currently holding Seryna against her will, she certainly didn't look like she wanted a hug. Darien got up from his chair, stumbling slightly but regaining composure quickly.

He was drunk, he was off duty, but he was still a marine. He slowly walked toward the two, his hand on the hilt of his rapier, ready to be drawn at a moment's notice, he kept calm all the while.

"Ma'am...." He started off slowly, trying not to seem too drunk as he looked at the Kiharu in the eyes. "I'm gonna have to ask you to let the Matoran go..."

Edited by A billion cats

IC:"Ok.... Anyone know how?" I asked, not having the slightest clue where to begin, and by the looks of it, neither did Noira. "I think we established by now that relying on your temper won't work." Uh-huh, now comes the part I am not supposed to like, "So we'll try the exact opposite: Tranquility. Both of you, sit down and get comfortable." Akira said, doing so herself. This looked interesting. So far, we've been given exercises, now it finally looked like a lesson. "The simplest thing you can do is detect your element. Clear your mind, and then search for something. Closest fireplace. Direction of the wind."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

"Ma'am.... I'm gonna have to ask you to let the Matoran go.”

Kiharu flashed a winning smile, “What? Sorry, my friend here was just getting really excited about a job I might have gotten her. She’s always had a thing for shiny trinkets, and I was just telling her about a deal I could make with one of the vendors in the marketplace. Fifty-Fifty split.” Kiharu put her hand on Seryna’s shoulder, squeezing it tightly as she took her hand off the Matoran’s mouth.

“I just didn’t want to make a scene out of it, but I suppose it’s a little late for that.”

Seryna looked at Darien, pleading with him for help even though he was clearly drunk. The small Matoran shivered slightly as she reached towards a small knife strapped to her waist. It was suicide, probably, but if Darien couldn’t do something, she would.

Kiharu flashed her same smile again, “Why don’t you join us somewhere more private than this? Seryna’s hut perhaps?” Kiharu was already planning out her escape, if the Marine took her up on the offer, well there was only so much she could do.

Chances were in the battle that followed one or both of the Toa would be hurt, and Seryna would be taught a valuable lesson about not messing with incredibly bored, rich thieves when she got the bill for repairs to her house.

IC: Darien - Ga-koro Tavern -

Darien looked back at Seryna, her eyes seemed to plead to him for help, but he wasn't sure if that was because he was drunk or not. Either way his gut was telling him things didn't add up, Kiharu was giving off a vibe he didn't like.

“Why don't you join us somewhere more private than this? Seryna’s hut perhaps?” That's what Kiharu said, Darien thought about it as best as he could, if Kiharu's intents were harmless than it would be best to just follow them. If they weren't, well it could get very dangerous....

"Very well...if that's what Seryna wants to do." Darien looked at Seryna, her response would decide Darien's next actions.

Edited by A billion cats

"Very well...if that's what Seryna wants to do."

That settled it then, this could get ugly fast if she wasn’t careful. Kiharu drove her fingers into Seryna’s shoulder, gentle prodding the pressure point she knew was there that could cause considerable pain if she were to force it. Seryna got the message and nodded, turning to lead the way to her hut.

Kiharu’s plan was simple, lead this Marine to Seryna’s hut, see if she could extort and/or use him, and if not simply run. If that didn’t work, trash the place and everyone else inside it.

Kiharu was not having a good day anymore.

It was just a shame that the Marine was kind of cute, even though that was kind of offset by the fact he was drunk.

IC:Kiharu, however, hadn't counted on one thing. Not that she could have counted on it, she didn't know.But while the marine was drunken, there was one within the tavern who was most certainly sober, and as dedicated to defense as any Marine. Mere minutes ago, he'd sat down near Seryna, and he'd been silent since. But when Kiharu appeared, his raised his head again.The cloaked Vo-Toa had been in Ga-Koro a long time. He had a lot to make up for. When he stepped into the village, he could still see the heat of battle, the flying sparks, the cracking bones as his rampage had continued. And he had been powerless to stop it. So much damage, he he remained powerless. He had too many deaths on his hands, too many things to make up for. So when Kiharu arrived, and began behaving, to say the least, suspiciously, he set a few widgets down on the counter to pay for his water, and pushed to his feet. Darien and Kiharu exited the tavern, but they did not know that they had gained a second shadow, several yards behind.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Darien

Darien followed just behind Seryna and Kiharu, he stumbled every now and then but otherwise kept up just fine. The possible danger of the situation made him alert and he was more sober than before. Still the fact that he was drunk put him at a disadvantage, he was more likely to slip up at a crucial moment. He wished this sort of thing could happen on a day he wasn't trying to drown his sorrows.

Still, he had to ensure the safety of Seryna, his duty as both a Marine and a Toa required it. He said nothing as they continued to walk, and instead focused on not stumbling, keeping alert, and coming up with plan in case Kiharu got violent.

A somewhat difficult task with the world spinning back and forth like waves in the ocean.

Edited by A billion cats

IC:

Noira took a seat on the ground, folding her legs so she sat on them, palms face-down atop her thighs. As she sat, Noira made mental notes not to slouch, but to instead keep her back straight and eyes upon Akira as she spoke.

"The simplest thing you can do is detect your element. Clear your mind, and then search for something. Closest fireplace. Direction of the wind."

Noira paused, halting her breathing for a moment as she placed the direction that the wind was blowing from. North. It was coming from the North.

"Then what do we do next Akira?" Noira asked softly, unsuccessfully trying to piece together how this would help her learn how to use her powers.

IC - Suran (Finally) - Tavern

A Matoran's scream. The rest of the world might have been silent to the Lesterin's alert ears. He was on his feet instantly, making his way towards the sound of the noise. A nearby tavern. He was about to enter it when two Toa and a Matoran came out. His watchful and analytic eyes picked out everything he needed to know. Drunk Marine, scared Matoran, Toa with an unusally strong grip on the Matoran's shoulder.

He knew there was trouble here, but what it was was another story. At first glance, the gripping Toa might be the cause, up to mischief of genuine trouble. A second thought offered the possibility that the Toa merely wanted to turn a troublemaker in to the Marines.

He needed to know more. He was about to duck discreetly into the tavern when a Vo-Toa came out. A quick observation told the old Lesterin there was about a 50/50 chance he was following the suspicious group.

"What happened in there?" he asked quietly, falling into step a couple of paces behind the Toa.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord