BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: {Kiharu and Seryna}

Having made their way out of the tavern and across the marketplace to Seryna’s hut, Kiharu ushered Seryna and Darien into the hut. Even with two Toa and a Matoran inside, there was still more than enough space to defend herself if it came to that.

Kiharu sat Seryna down on a chair, and after closing the door sat down on the couch, draping herself across the cushions. She sat for a time, eying Darien. He returned the gaze for a few moments before the spinning world got the best of him, and Kiharu’s look changed from that of a trapped Rahi to one of a hungry predator.

“Kiharu, please, I didn’t mean for you to get hurt! I knew you’d be fine and you really, really wanted that –“ Seryna was cut off by Kiharu once again flash freezing her mouth shut. “You’ll speak when spoken to, Marine.” The words were calm, but Seryna could see clearly that Kiharu was angry.

And that meant trouble was coming, so she didn’t even try to move.

Kiharu looked over at Darien, her lips curling back into an amused sneer as she noticed he had sat down. “So, I can only assume that you know exactly what’s going on here, or think you do. So let me give you a choice, because I’m completely fine with sitting here and telling you what’s happening and why, and I’m also completely fine with destroying this hut and everything around it.”

Now of course, Kiharu knew she couldn’t actually destroy everything around it, but she could do a pretty good job of Seryna’s hut in the amount of time it took for Darien to sober up.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

IC: Darien - Seryna's Home -

Darien laughed, quite amusingly so at that. "Truth be told, Kiharu...I don't have a clue what's going on!" Darien chuckled some more but slowly calmed down, a grin still on his face. "I think we'd all prefer if this hut and 'everything' around it remained in one piece though, don't you?" Darien put his arms behind him and rested his head on his hands. "Just start at the beginning...."

While Darien was willing to fight if necessary, that really was the last thing he wanted to do. If talking it out would solve the problem then all the better.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Karzahni.

Jikal didn't have anything against the Marines, really he didn't. But thanks to a certain persona, may his soul be tormented forever in the deepest pits of Karzahni, they had something against him. Something major. He could only pray that this one hadn't been there that day, if he hadn't, then there was a chance he might not be recognized if he was forced to abandon his coat.

"I'm not entirely sure. One moment."

Reaching the hut, Jikal decided to take the most direct test of the situation.He knocked on the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: {Kiharu and Seryna}

“I’ll give you the condensed version. Some… elements on this island like to get their hands on things from as many different places as they can, and it’s my job to make sure they do. Seryna here was one of my contacts until she decided to double cross me and try to have me caught by the Marines. It’s not the best use of my talents, I always much preferred assassination, but thievery pays my bills quite handsomely. A key here, a statue there, and everyone’s happy except for the people who “misplaced” their ancient family heirloom.”

Kiharu sighed loudly, arching her back and letting it crack with an audible pop. “Truth be told, it gets a little boring though. And thanks to Seryna here it’ll be much harder to work in Ga-Koro undetected. And now that I’ve told you all this, I really have only a few options don’t I? Either I leave and you both forget you ever saw me, and I continue my business here through other means. Or we fight, one of us dies, and the other gets to fill out the paperwork. There’s no way I’m getting arrested in this place.”

And then there was a knock at the door. Kiharu, immediately on guard, summoned up her weapon and stood. “Made some friends in the last day have we Seryna?” She looked between the two others in the hut, before settling her gaze on Darien. “Open it, and if you breathe a word of what’s happening, or try to use some code, this blade is going through your heart.”

Edited by Lord Kini Hawkeye

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Well, things were certainly getting...intense. Darien acted as if he was too drunk to really understand the seriousness of the situation, but the truth was he was quite aware. Kiharu's threat to jab him through the heart, while quite rude, wasn't what concerned him, he was more concerned about the safety of Seryna. Darien was confident he could hold his own in a fight even now, but Seryna could get injured.
Either way he decided it was best to just do what Kiharu said for now. "Okay then." Darien got up from his chair, acting out a drunken stupor he nearly 'tripped' over himself. He laughed and dragged himself over to the door.
Slowly he opened it, but only just a crack. "Whoisit?"

IC:"I saw what happened at the tavern, is everything alright in there?" The Vo-Toa leaned on the door, the unexpected weight would likely catch the drunken marine off balance, perhaps enough for him to accidentally open it a bit more. Or, if there genuinely was trouble, enough to make it look like an accident.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Darien stumbled backwards as the weight of the door pushed him, though he over exaggerated greatly. The door opened quite a bit more. "Uhhh yeah everything's just....peachy...." Darien stared at the Vo-Toa, trying to give him a look that told him the opposite, hopefully without Kiharu noticing.

"Well...goodnight!" He started to shut the door, though he did so very slowly.

Edited by A billion cats

IC: Suran

The Lesterin had, indeed, not recognized his impromptu ally. He positioned himself along the side of the dwelling where the action was, out of sight of the open door unless someone inside were to step outside fully. He stood on the balls of his feet, ready for trouble.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

I tried. I shut my eyes. I tried to ignore all the noises coming from everywhere. Focused on the nothing I saw. There was a small fire at our training ground, and then a multitude of them in the Koro. This was hardly satisfying though. "The next part is the trickiest. There really is no way to explain it in words. Find a way to nudge it to do what you want. I like to imagine what I want the water to do. Others like to shout orders to their elements. It really depends on the person." Akira explained, swinging her arm forward, a perfect sphere of water appearing over it.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension