BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Feran

"Thank you, and do come again," Feran waved to his latest customer.

Feran walked back to his forge. He posted a 'Closed' Sign on the door.

Feran turned back. His thoughts wandered to his recent memory flashes of his past.

I need a walk he thought, and walked back out.

He spotted Nei and Baranx talking. He walked in their direction.

IC: Kiron

Kiron walked the streets of Ta-Koro, enjoying the free breeze. His thoughts wandered to the ILF. He wondred how they were doing.

Edited by Norik The Blood Elf

IC: Baranx

"Howdy, Fehran" Baranx called when he saw the Fe-Matoran come walking toward them. Truth be told, Baranx was glad to see him.

The Renouncers had been lucky, through all the mistrust and rattling of weapons between the people of the island, one group of Matoran from different elements had managed to stay together. For now, Baranx's loyalty was firmly set with the Renouncers, not with any particular Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Zeal and Sister from Le-WahiIC: Zeal/Sister / Ta-Koro - Village GatesAfter putting Aki-Nui in a stable, the two travellers waited for the bridge to Ta-Koro to be raised.'So, what makes you think she'll be here?''I don't. Just a hunch.'

'Zeal, you can't just operate on hunches all the time. Too many people have died because of hunches.'

'What do you expect me to do, flip a Widget every time I need to make a decision? Granted, not a bad idea, but hunches give me that little bit more.... freedom.'

Sister mentally facepalmed. 'Have you ever tried thinking in terms of logic and actually probability instead of just being impulsive?'

'Being impulsive is all I know. Why stop now?'

'Because one day it'll come back to bite you on the backside, then you'll really regret it.'

'I already regret far too much. It'll be nothing new if it comes back to haunt me.'

The Le-Matoran laughed mockingly. 'Don't you think you've got too much haunting you alrea-' She was cut short by Zeal grabbing her by the collar and holding her just over the edge of the ravine. She screamed.

'No, please! Please don't! NO!'Zeal looked her dead in the eye. 'You don't DARE talk about them! They were stolen from me! I was stolen from me!' He pulled her violently back, leaving her to land on the volcanic sand.

She turned around and crawled quickly backwards, fear in her eyes. Be strong, Sister, you've dealt with worse. She dragged herself to her feet, wiping her eyes.

'Come on,' the Silver Toa said in a low tone as the bridge raised, waving her along. He limped along the bridge at a surprisingly quick pace, the Le-Matoran hesitantly following along.

She toyed with the idea of taking Aki and stealing away to somewhere safe and isolated, like Po-Wahi, but she knew that Zeal would find her eventually, and then she would have Karzahni to pay.This wasn't a partnership any more. It was a hostage situation.

OOC: Zeal and Sister open for interaction.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Hi Zealokan. Since the Matoran guarding the gate in front of the bridge are now PCs (mine, to be exact), I'm gonna call you back on that one.

IC (Pehua and Ruaho): "Just a moment, there sir" Pehu said as he and Ruaho crossed their spears to prevent the toa and Matoran from crossing the bridge. "You were technically outside of Ta-koro just now when you dangled the lady here over the lava, but I should let you know that that would be considered assault on the other side of this bridge. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing happening in our village, so if you wish to stay out of trouble, I'd refrain from that sort of behaviour if I wanted to stay away out of the guard stations". His tone of voice made it very clear that the speach was meant as a threat - be nice or be locked up.

"As for you, miss" Ruaho added in a kinder tone, "you won't have to put up with that sort of thing in our village. It's our job to keep people like you safe".

ppg2.png

IC: Akira, FieraIt was too much. I had to sit down. Why now? I had the ring for all this time. It must have been Akira's presence that activated it. Or maybe my coming to her way of thinking. I didin't know. I didn't care. I could just stare at my giant hand, and silently wonder where the other lights that left Akira's ring went."You don't know how overwhelming it gets untill you live throguh it, right" Akira said with a knowing smile. "You remember when you changed?" I asked. "No, but I see how stunned your change left me. I can only guess how dumbfounded I must have been when I was chosen." the water paladin smiled. "Dumbfounded. that's the right word." I nodded. "I'll give you a few days to get acquainted with your new self and to put your things in order. But be prepared to leave, soon." Akira said."Leave? I can't leave! I have duties here!" I said, but the Paladin stopped me with a swing of her hand: "You now have duties towards all Matoran. Never forget that from now on. Let that be the first and the most important lessen I'll give you." she berated me. "I know, I know, it's just..." Akira looked at me with a measuring gaze: "Is there something holding you here?" My eyesight ticked towards my bedroom for just a moment, but Akira noticed. Too late did I realize she asked the question just to see that exact reaction. I sighed, spilling the beans. "You could say that..." I said, walking over there, ducking in the now extremely undersized door. I returned with a small stuffed toy resembling a Ta-Matoran with a mask of accuracy. "U-uh. A boyfriend?" the paladin asked worriedly, as if afraid she won't be able to pry me from my home. "I wish." I said, "But most definitely the hardest to say goodbye to." I continued grimly. "I'll be ready in two days." I said, setting the plushie aside. "Take your time." the water paladin said and we made our way out of the hut. "It would appear we have visitors." she said, "Go, i'll take care of him." I nodded and slowly walked away, lost in a thought."Hello, what can I do for you?" I heard Akira ask the stranger.

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Zeal/Sister / Ta-Koro - Village Gates'Thank you, guardsmen. I can assure you that he wouldn't have really let me fall. Right, Zeal?'He glared down at her, but nodded at the two guards. 'Of course not. Fearless one, she is.' He placed a hand on her shoulder, to which she flinched slightly.'We're looking for two people, one of them is a Toa of Lightning with a scimitar, the other a Toa of Air with three daggers, both female. Don't suppose you two have seen them?' He tried his best to look like a model citizen despite the previous incident.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zeal/Sister / Ta-Koro - Village Center'Sure thing. Thank you for your help, guardsmen.' He forced a smile, and ushered himself and Sister into the village.Sister broke away from him as soon as the guards were out of sight. 'Okay, what the heck is your deal? We're supposed to be helping each other, not killing each other!''Look, I don't like it when people bring up what I should, truthfully, have no association with any more.' He looked down at the Le-Matoran, contempt in his eyes. 'I'd like you to remember and respect that.'

'Okay,' Sister replied in a hushed tone. After an awkward silence, she said. 'You wouldn't really have let me die, would you?' Zeal's increase in pace as he made his way to the nearest bar left the Matoran in doubt.OOC: Zeal and Sister open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Arianna and Perkahn, Lavapool Inn)

"Well, love," Arianna said, standing up, "I think I'm going to head home. A mother's instincts tell me Jolek's going to be coming back some time soon. Plus, I think I need to do some shopping for this next week."

The Toa of Iron nodded, receiving a tender kiss on the cheek from his wife as she removed herself from the premises. He then leaned in and said, "You know, Dorian, I do know what you mean."

Dorian, it turned out eventually, wasn't that bad of a guy. He was, for all intents and purposes, Perkahn's antithesis - but that didn't mean he was bad, it just meant he was entirely different from Perkahn, and it's that being entirely different which essentially made him not that bad of a guy. Perkahn liked people who were his exact opposites (unless they were evil) because meeting them, unlike meeting similar people, wasn't just meeting someone who was, on some basic pathological level in some basic pathological way, you.

Shooting a glance to the newcomers, he smiled amiably and stretched his hand out first to Lux, then to Raxa, neutrally nodding to Tarotrix along the way - the only one among them that he knew, and while he didn't exactly like the guy, he never showed it. "Don't think we've exactly met," he said to the other two. "The name's Perkahn Highwind. Just call me Perkahn."

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

IC: (Tarotrix/Lavapool Inn/Ta-Koro)

That whole friends bit wasn't particularly kind to, well, Tarotrix's feelings. Surprisingly he had some. Now, he wasn't particularly the most friendly person, or the guy you'd want to make friends with off the bat, but he had friends. No, scratch that, one friend. But Mevi, Mevi was gone somewhere. The very unwanted feeling of loneliness set in. And Taro guessed he had to make some newer friends.

"I'm rather sorry I scared your green armored friend off," Taro said. His serious, he-man persona noticeably cracking.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Akira, FieraIt was too much. I had to sit down. Why now? I had the ring for all this time. It must have been Akira's presence that activated it. Or maybe my coming to her way of thinking. I didin't know. I didn't care. I could just stare at my giant hand, and silently wonder where the other lights that left Akira's ring went."You don't know how overwhelming it gets untill you live throguh it, right" Akira said with a knowing smile. "You remember when you changed?" I asked. "No, but I see how stunned your change left me. I can only guess how dumbfounded I must have been when I was chosen." the water paladin smiled. "Dumbfounded. that's the right word." I nodded. "I'll give you a few days to get acquainted with your new self and to put your things in order. But be prepared to leave, soon." Akira said."Leave? I can't leave! I have duties here!" I said, but the Paladin stopped me with a swing of her hand: "You now have duties towards all Matoran. Never forget that from now on. Let that be the first and the most important lessen I'll give you." she berated me. "I know, I know, it's just..." Akira looked at me with a measuring gaze: "Is there something holding you here?" My eyesight ticked towards my bedroom for just a moment, but Akira noticed. Too late did I realize she asked the question just to see that exact reaction. I sighed, spilling the beans. "You could say that..." I said, walking over there, ducking in the now extremely undersized door. I returned with a small stuffed toy resembling a Ta-Matoran with a mask of accuracy. "U-uh. A boyfriend?" the paladin asked worriedly, as if afraid she won't be able to pry me from my home. "I wish." I said, "But most definitely the hardest to say goodbye to." I continued grimly. "I'll be ready in two days." I said, setting the plushie aside. "Take your time." the water paladin said and we made our way out of the hut. "It would appear we have visitors." she said, "Go, i'll take care of him." I nodded and slowly walked away, lost in a thought."Hello, what can I do for you?" I heard Akira ask the stranger.

IC: Vorlik

The Toa of Lightning said, "Well, first you can explain how a ring turned a Matoran into a Toa."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Akira

Akira laughed. "Nice of you to introduce yourself." she said, although she harbored no hard feelings for that. "And to answer your question, it would appear the ring was actually a Toa stone." She gave him her best theory. She didn't know for sure herself what just happened. But it mattered little to her. The event finally sunk in. she found her first student, and if she remembered the number of lights that escaped her ring, it would appear there were two more. "In the beginning, there were Four." she whispered for herself before turning her attention back to the toa of lightning: "Is there anything else you wish to know?"

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC(Prius, Ta-koro gate):

Ta-koro's heat was blistering.

It always was, and always would be. There was no way around it. Fortunately, that's what Prius wanted in the first place, as he passed the charred forest, well on his way to the Ta-koro gates. Even being on the beaches, in somewhat close proximity to the city, was not enough. Like the average Ta-koronian, Prius craved heat, almost as much as he did a roasted Kane-Ra.

The closer he got to the city, the more the temperature rose, and soon, the smell of burning metals and rock came to him like an old friend, offering him warm shelter. Well, the first, maybe not the second. Until he could find a job, food and shelter were going to be scarce. He began to suck one of his last bula berries, giving him an extra spring in his step. He then approached the gates of the city, unhindered till he began to enter the gateway, where two guard members stood. He came to a stop, and gave a salute, or as close as he could get to one. "Hello, sirs. I request permission to enter your city."

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: With Kaitholas Cage

IC: Fiera, Erif

I was wandering the koro without an aim for a few minutes. It felt strange. I was atttracting far too much attention to my liking, drawing few too many looks. The obsidian armor wasn't helping. The most disturbing thing though was the fact that people were getting out of my way, like they were afraid I would stomp on them. I needed to find a mirror.

My steps led me to the main avenue. Fortunately, the crowds here seemed to be more numerous and minding their own bussiness. I had two options. Two goodbyes to make. One to a friend, one to a job. I felt bad about both, but there was no turning back now. I picked a pebble from the ground, intending to flip a 'coin' to see which one would go first. Putting up a finger on one side, I tried to scorch it, but... Nothing happened. Not a spark. I tried again, glaring at the stone, but it was of little use. It was apparent that Akira's offer to teach me would come in very handy. I made a dent to the stone instead and flipped it. Clean side. I turned left and went to find Erif. Guard resignation can wait.

I only thought about where to look very briefly. There were only two places where he could be, and he wasn't going to be asleep right now, of that I was certain. I started walking towards the guard house. If he kept his schedule as always, he would be somewhere around. I was just about to turn the corner when I heard someone making noises. Over the past few months, I've grown so accustomed to that voice I'd recognize it everywhere. I stood just out of sight, gathering up the courage for the heartbreaking moment to follow.

Taking a breath, I started with: "Remember how we talked about what we'd do if we were Toa?" I said, pointing my gaze to the ground. I couldn't tell why, but I felt guilt. "Well, here I am." I finished and made the final step... And what I saw left me frozen in my tracks. That wasn't him. It couldn't have been! But in my heart I knew who I was looking at. My hands flew up as my jaw swung open, reacting to quite possibly the biggest surprise for me yet. And my mind flooded with a single feeling: "Ow YES!!!" I shouted, an octave higher than usual. I quicly crossed the distance between us, throwing my arms around him, tears of joy running down my cheeks.

Erif was blindsided. Again. Partially bewildered, the newly formed Toa wrapped his arms around Fiera, a few tears falling from the normally stoic archer's eyes.

"How?" Was the only thing I could ask. "I swear I'm starting to believe in the great spirit again." I said, wiping the moisture out of my eyes. "This can't be a coincidence, I refuse to believe that!" I exclaimed, finally releasing my grip. I thought this was going to be a tough goodbye. I never expected this.

Erif held Fiera out at forearms length, giving her a quick once over. "I don't have a clue." Come on, Erif. Keep a cap on the emotions-

"I thought we'd have to part ways." I sniffed, "But now, maybe not. I met somebody. Another Toa. It was her who somehow triggered this. See she said she'd train me, but... I'm going to have to leave the Guard." I confessed, knowing I didn't win the battle yet. It would be hard to talk him into leaving with me. It would be hard to leave without him. And it would be hard to turn Akira down. I didn't know what to do.

"You're lea-" Erif was cut off because he lost control, doing something he'd wanted to do for months. He kissed her full on.

Of all the thing he could say or do, this wasn't what I expected. The Erif I knew would probably never cross the line. I guess what they said about Ta-Toa's emotions was all true. That mattered a little to me though, because I loved it. I loved him. Embracing him again, I pulled him closer, wishing this moment would never end.

Erif eventually had to stop, looking into Fiera's eyes. "Woah."

My heart was beating so hard I could feel my veins half the way down my arms. "I love you too." I whispered. Took you long enough, I thought for myself, remembering all the times I shamelessly hit on him. How do I go from here back to bussiness without completely ruining the moment? Then again, I didn't have to. Not straight anyway. I had two whole days. "At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this calls for a drink."

Erif smiled, his heart beating as fast as hers. He'd finally managed to do it. "Sure. Just... No Muaka's Bane. I'd like to be able to remember tonight." Erif kissed her again, lightly. Unnecessary as it was, he added: "I love you."

I smiled and nodded. Just hearing that name still caused a minor headache. "Heh, too bad. I think today I have a story for Tomar that guarantees a free round." I grinned, taking his hand as we started to walk.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC-Ράξα:

Wait. Look at the wall, up three degrees, to the right four; there, a clock. Raxa inwardly groaned, seeing the time; he was late for his reunion with that organization that had first dragged him to this island.

Well, looks like I'll have to try and find a good rosé in Onu-Koro, he thought. Seeing as that's all that they'd have around this time of year...still, better than nothing.

"Hold off on that zinfandel, actually," he said to the Toa of Iron tending to the counter, still looking at the clock. "It turns out I'm late for a pre-arranged meeting...perhaps I'll be back within the week; whatever you do, don't let anyone drink any white zinfandel you might have. I'm calling dibs on it." And with that, he quickly turned, walking out the door. With a nod to the guards at that tunnel and a quick showing of his travel visa, he set down on the trek to Onu-Koro.

Finally, he might be able to get something done. Or, at the very least, learn something.

Information was useful, in his trade.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Liacada-Lavapool)Why did they call it drowning sorrow? What you were really doing is avoiding it. And not even for very long. This cursed alcohol could hide her memories for as long as it took for her to pass out and wake up again. And then she still felt sick. She sat back and drank another shot of Salamander's Revenge. No need to be bitter, she thought with a smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zeal, Sister / Ta-Koro - Lavapool InnThe Silver Toa took a seat at the bar, helping his companion up beside him, and signalling the barkeep, a Toa of Iron. 'A Salamander's, please. Sister?''Just a tea, please.' The barkeep nodded, fetching the Salamander's Revenge from below the bar, then going off to prepare Sister's tea.'No one in the town square seemed to have any idea who your friend was, nor my sister,' the Le-Matoran said.'Big island, easy to lose yourself. We probably don't even know a hundredth of the population.'

The barkeep returned with the tea. Sister mouthed a thank you as she took a sip. 'It's good, but not as good as the stuff they have in Ga-Koro. Ever had that?'Zeal let himself chuckle for once. 'You wouldn't believe how much I've had. Saved Po-Koro with it once.''Yeah?' Sister's mouth formed into a smirk. 'You're joking.'After Zeal regaled her with the story of the Well Infection of Po-Koro and how Epic Tea could help alleviate the effects of the sickness, she had to pick her jaw up from the floor (metaphorically, of course).

'..... Wow.''Big darn heroes.' He smiled, remembering the good ol' days.

'Did I ever tell about the time I founded a team of like-minded big darn heroes?'Sister looked to his travelling companion the same way a child would look to a mother before asking if she could tell them a story.'Another time, Sister. It'll take a while.' He called over the barkeep. 'Hey, buddy, don't suppose you could put up a notice about two missing people? One is a Toa of Lightning, wields a scimitar and has a Kanohi Calix, the other is a Toa of Air with three daggers, mask unknown.'

OOC: Tyler, your cue. Apologies for the minor bunnying.

Edited by Zeal

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Prius, Ta-koro gate):

"Hello, sirs. I request permission to enter your city."

IC (Pehua and Ruaho): "Welcome to Ta-koro" Ruaho smiled at the orange Matoran. He looked like he'd travelled a long way to get here. "What is your business in the village?"

IC: Zeal, Sister / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna was on his way back to Le-Wahi after his trip. He was travelling alone, just walking through the charred forest, listening the the sounds of the distant waves, minding his own business. As it happened, he passed within half a kio of Ta-Koro, and the noises of the village began to impede on the toa of sonics's sensitive hearing. He hadn't been wearing his earplugs, being so far away from civilistion, so now as he passed near to the fire-village, a cocophony of voices reached his ears. It was composed of what everyone in the village was saying, all at once. It was mostly babble, but occasionally an individual voice or phrase would jump out at him before fading back into the mix.

"Epic Tea" someone said.

Now that got his attention. He stopped walking and concentrated on focussing his hearing in on that one voice. Now, come to think of it, that pattern of intonation was familiar to him. It was telling a story about Po-koro.

A few minutes later, he was approaching the village, leaving the blackened trees behind. He quickly assured the guards of his good intentions and then made his way acorss the bridge towards the Lavapool Inn, since that was where the voice seemed to be coming from. He quickly placed his earplugs back in before entering the building however - now that he had found the source of the noise, there was no need to be deafened by the sounds of the village.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC:

"Yeah, yeah," I replied over my shoulder, not paying complete attention. "You have my blessing, and I hope your notices are very happy in their new home on the notice board."

The true object of my piqued intrigue was currently in a staring contest with an empty shot glass, which left me an opportune moment to slide in, leaving a trail of charm and sexy on the floor behind me like a slug's ooze. She looked up and got a spark of vague recognition in her eyes. She didn't immediately yell my name, which I took to mean she didn't really recognize me with my repaired visage.

"You're far away from Xa-Koro, Liacada," I whispered playfully, which caught her attention and a bit more of her recognition. "Good looking out, cutie."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "You might have to end up closing shop if something came around from our new 'Akiri'," Nei noted, "We're still part of the Ta-Koro guard, and Jaller might have a task for us to do at some point."

IC: Feran"Well, more of he has a task for Flay, who relays it to us. I thought she's our superior? Also, where is she anyway?" Feran said.OOC: Hint hint hint.

IC(Prius, Ta-koro gates):

Prius almost missed the guard's question. He had been admiring the far-stretching walls of the city, which seemed much more impressive than the last time he had visited the city. The walls looked at least 10 bio high, if not higher, and were guarded by a constant flow of militia, providing almost no gaps between the wall of security. The matoran guarding it were as varied as the inhabitants, sporting colors that occasionally included white, blue, and green, strange colors for a guard, indeed. All of them carried the renowned double-pronged spear, a staple of the guard. Now that was what Prius aspired to be.

He was broken out of his reverie by the tail end of the guard's question. "Umm... Yes. I mean, I plan on finding a job, some work of a kind that hopefully benefits everyone in the great city. It looks like your Guard might be a good place to start. I guess I plan on joining the guard, if I could get permission to pass."

-Elrond

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC (Pehua and Ruaho): "Well, in that case you'd be doubly welcome here" Ruaho said happily. "Once you're across the bridge, head into the gatehiuse where the machinery for the bridge is. Someone there will be able to help you join up and get your uniform."

He and Pehu lowered their bidents to allow the Matoran to pass.

ppg2.png

Akira laughed. "Nice of you to introduce yourself." she said, although she harbored no hard feelings for that. "And to answer your question, it would appear the ring was actually a Toa stone." She gave him her best theory. She didn't know for sure herself what just happened. But it mattered little to her. The event finally sunk in. she found her first student, and if she remembered the number of lights that escaped her ring, it would appear there were two more. "In the beginning, there were Four." she whispered for herself before turning her attention back to the toa of lightning: "Is there anything else you wish to know?"

"The name's Vorlik. Just two more questions: Who are you and why is your armor made out of bones?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"Akira." the water paladin said with a slight bow. "And who am I?" she asked, "I wish I knew. That is a story I am still trying to figue out. all I can tell you with certainty is that one day, I woke up - was excavated really - in Ga-wahi and I didn't remember a thing, not even language. Since then, well, i guess I remembered something..." She said, telling a quick version of what she told Fiera. "Oh and the armor? My original one fall apart after centuries spent buried in sand soaked with salt water. And when you're in the wild, you improvise." she couldn'T tell why this Toa was so interested in hearing her, but she didn't give it much thought.

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:[Lucira, Ta-koro Guardhouse]"Hey soldier.”Lucira paused, bamboo pen just above the registry where she was about to sign out for the night.“Yes, what is it?”“There’s a new recruit who’s just arrived,” said one the gate operators, leaning into the room. “Could you show him the ropes? I can put a word in with the higher ups to get you some compensation.”Lucira nodded.“No problem. I would be happy to.”Lucira wondered if the guard really needed any recruits at this stage, but it wasn’t her place to say. At least it would be nice to see a fresh face, perhaps with some news of what was happening around the island.OOC: Elrond, I’m open for interaction if you’d just step inside. ;)

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

OOC: Thanks

IC(Prius, Ta-koro gatehouse):

"Thank you, sirs," Prius replied as he passed between the two guardsmen. He looked over, and made a beeline for the small registration booth in the guardhouse. He passed under the emblem of the guard over the doorway, marveling at the arched doorway. Was he a bit starstruck? Yes. Neither the statues of Po-koro, or the height of Le-koro could compare to this, the pure strength that emanated from Ta-koro.

He approached the desk, and looked up a Lucria, eyes shining. "Your city is amazing, as far as I have seen. I would be honored to join your guard. How do I join?"

-Elrond

BZRPG profiles

"Akira." the water paladin said with a slight bow. "And who am I?" she asked, "I wish I knew. That is a story I am still trying to figue out. all I can tell you with certainty is that one day, I woke up - was excavated really - in Ga-wahi and I didn't remember a thing, not even language. Since then, well, i guess I remembered something..." She said, telling a quick version of what she told Fiera. "Oh and the armor? My original one fall apart after centuries spent buried in sand soaked with salt water. And when you're in the wild, you improvise." she couldn'T tell why this Toa was so interested in hearing her, but she didn't give it much thought.

"So, you're a member of an ancient organization of Toa who renounced the Toa name and called themselves 'Paladins'? And they have permission to kill their enemies?" Vorlik found this interesting. Part of him wanted to become a paladin. "I think I would like to become a paladin myself. I don't wish to be weighed down and impeded by the Toa Code."

OOC:

Nohiki, you can get your name changed back to Mr. Coffee by PMing B6.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Jaskyn-Beach

In the warm breeze from the shore, I walked, as I normally do. I only do this on occasions when I have nothing else to do. While on my stroll, I contemplated the seemingly random arrangement of Mata Nui's climate zones. Logically, the iciest region(Ko-Wahi) would be in the north, as it is closest to the pole. It would make sense for Ta-Koro to be centrally located, near the Mangai. Le-Koro would also be located in the middle of the island, because, if it is true what they say, that Mata Nui is the only landmass in the world, then, wouldn't the center be near the equator. Maybe, depending on what tropic the island is on. I would give this more thought later, as I began to change direction towards the Koro.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Dude w/ a Hat

Morally unambiguous.

IC(Liacada-Lavapool)By now she had pieced together the identity of the very attractive Toa of iron who had approached her. The voice, the very aura, stunk of that mercenary she had parted ways with awhile back. Well, "stunk" wasn't a good word for him. He actually smelled very nice. Anyways, their last meeting was before her whole performance in Onu-Koro. She curled her lips, obviously approving of his new (old) look."You've been through one heck of a plastic surgery operation."

Edited by Bane of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

In the warm breeze from the shore, I walked, as I normally do. I only do this on occasions when I have nothing else to do. While on my stroll, I contemplated the seemingly random arrangement of Mata Nui's climate zones. Logically, the iciest region(Ko-Wahi) would be in the north, as it is closest to the pole. It would make sense for Ta-Koro to be centrally located, near the Mangai. Le-Koro would also be located in the middle of the island, because, if it is true what they say, that Mata Nui is the only landmass in the world, then, wouldn't the center be near the equator. Maybe, depending on what tropic the island is on. I would give this more thought later, as I began to change direction towards the Koro.

IC (Pehu and Ruaho): When the toa of stone reached the gates of the village, she would find them guarded by a pair of Ta-matoran, one in yellow armour the other in orange. They watched carefully as the unfamiliar toa approached, and crossed their bidents across the path leading to the bridge, just as they did with every visitor to the koro.

"Good afternoon" Pehu called out. "What brings you to Ta-koro today?"

ppg2.png

The last sentence earned Vrolik a snicker from the paladin. "I'm afraid that is not exactly how it works. We're not free to do whatever we want, not by a long shot. That would be disastrous. We have our own code to 'weigh down and impede' you." She explained. "The fact that we are allowed to kill doesn't mean we have to, and we don't until the offender is proven guilty of his crimes." she continued, her eyes narrowing. Akira made a mental note to make sure her students won't become the monsters she is trying to protect the Matoran from. "As for becoming one of us, that can be arranged," she said and folded her arms on her chest, "If you have what it takes. Tell me, toa of Lightning - how many have you killed? If necessary, will you be able to put a criminal down, even if it was your own brother?" she asked, deadly seriousness in her tone. She have seen all too many evil Toa on this island already, and she realized there was a good chance they would in time face one or more of them.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:[Lucira, Ta-koro Guardhouse]Lucira sighed inwardly. Another one with stars in in eyes, she thought."If you would just sign in the registry next to "new recruits," they should get you an interview with one of the deputies. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? What are you interested in doing for the guard?"OOC: That moment where you realize you know nothing of what your supposed to be explaining but decide "eh, I'll make it up as I go."

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC:

A metallic sliding noise signaled the arrival of the day's meal. A slot in the metal-bars, just large enough for a plate to fit through opened and a red hand quickly slid the meal-inside before slamming the slide shut again. The smell of cooked greens started to spread in the cell, reaching the nostrils of its single occupant.

She was curled up in a fetal position, lying on her side and shivering ever so slightly, wrapped in a thin black cloak that she had pulled around her in such a way as to hide as much of herself underneath the cloth as possible. Unfortunately it was nowhere large enough and the light falling through the bars of her cell hit her lower legs and arms, making her skin crawl and itch.

Fresh scars that barely had grown scabs ran across them, marking the days when the pain had become too great for her to bear, when she simply couldn't ignore it anymore. There had been a lot of those in the past three months.

Since the Makuta had been defeated, she had not been able to go a single day without fighting against one form of torment or another. And that her skin felt like it was burning up every time a ray on sunlight hit it was only one of them. And that was one of the lesser pains. Because as bad as it was, it could be dealt with, it was an itch that could be scratched. But there was nothing she could do when she felt like her blood was feeling like icy water pumping through her body, or the headaches that were so intense, they burned through every nerve she had. Or the hallucinations...random bits of the past, or the present, suddenly appearing with her in her cell. And every time, there was something new and horrible that came along with them. Sometimes, they even promised her an end to the pain...only to betray her seconds after.

And it happened every single day. She would scream; and when she lost the energy to scream she suffered in silence, until she passed out. That was the part she looked forward to the most. Since she couldn't sleep properly anymore, it was the only form of rest should could get.

Sometimes, she just wished to end it all. But she couldn't. Something inside her refused. And she didn't know if it was her will to live, to see another day...or her subconscious that wanted to see her suffer. Because that was still the last thing she remembered: The masters scream of rage at his defeat. She had done his every bidding and in the end, when she had failed him, he'd broken her with a single thought.

The smell of the fresh food finally pulled her out of her feverish rest. Bloodshot eyes opened, seeing the plate before her at arms length. Tentatively, she reached out with a trembling hand. The muscles in her arm burned as if she had just free climbed a hundred foot cliff-wall. She pulled the plate close, picked up one of the vegetables and took a bite. It took her several seconds to swallow it.

It tasted like ash.

Kohra groaned.

Everything tasted like ash here.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Pehu and Ruaho): When the toa of stone reached the gates of the village, she would find them guarded by a pair of Ta-matoran, one in yellow armour the other in orange. They watched carefully as the unfamiliar toa approached, and crossed their bidents across the path leading to the bridge, just as they did with every visitor to the koro.

"Good afternoon" Pehu called out. "What brings you to Ta-koro today?"

IC: Jaskyn- Gates

"Food" was my reply. This seemed to be a good answer. Yes, I was hungry. But also somewhat tired. I didn't have enough widgets to buy a house, so at the time, the town's Inn, Lavapool or something, was the best option.

Morally unambiguous.

IC:

"Not really 'plastic surgery; as much as...facial reconstruction and repair."

I served her a shot of vodka, grape (gotta have flavor; otherwise you're just drinking hangover inducing water, and really, who wants that?) and let it sit casually in between the two of us. I could see Liacada tracing me with her eyes and so I returned the favor and traced her, politely flicking my gaze back to her face once or twice and winking.

"Heard about the hit in Onu from a couple little birdies," I told her with a matter-of-fact chirp. "Not exactly the most well-calculated hit, but it was flashy. Gutsy. I love it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND