BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Upon the Toa about to slice, he activated his Hau before they could hit him. Then he turned and threw his U-blade at the Toa behind him. He deactivated it and charged up his right hand. "Let's see how you like fire." He then went in an upward motion (Like throwing a bowling ball) and pillars of fire erected from the ground.

OOC: They are moving towards you. They have not just come up from the ground in one single moment.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC (Oreius) (Inu)

The Toa turned and threw some sort of blade at them; Oreius and Inu jumped to the side, their enhanced agility making this a simple feat, and the projectile went spinning past, clattering to the rooftop before falling off to the street below. They looked back at the Toa; their eyes darkened.

“Wrong move.”

The Toa had raised his hand, and pillars of fire began to spout from the rooftop, turning the black stone cherry red. Oreius and Inu split their minds; the strength fled from their limbs and they became, once again, a Toa of Fire.

But not just any Toa of Fire.

Oreius breathed in, feeling his lungs expand, then exhaled. He felt Tahu's fire burning in his core; he felt its searing energy running through his veins; he felt the same energy in the Toa's attack, and that energy was his to command.

The pillars of fire that arced through the air immediately changed their course, slamming into the stone rooftop and exploding into harmless showers of smoke and sparks. The danger dealt with, Oreius walked towards Lavor, his flame-bladed sword at the ready.

“I will not say this again. You are under arrest. Stand down, or I will make you.”

His sword glowed, trailing sparks through the air.

IC:

"Ooh, my bones are shivering with fear," He said sarcastically. He then made a quick motion with both hands, sending two lines of fire pillars ascending and descending at the Toa of Fire. Then while the flames went to him, he charged with his sword. Then he leaped into the air, just a few yards in front of him, and made a spiraling spin move with his sword energized.

OOC: Block his attacks. He is just a few yards in front of you.

IC: Brekan

"I don't need somewhere to sleep, Minty. I'm not even tired." She remarked, not realizing that he probably thought she was drunk out of her mind. But she was still sharp enough to hear someone else noticing her comments of treasure.

"Yep, treasure hunting. Seeking out anything lost outside of the village, be it tons of cash, rare weapons, anything that can be found." She hadn't actually ever found any of those, but she was certain they were out there somewhere.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Loren- Ta-koro

IC: There was a reason that most people tried to avoid fighting multiple opponents at once. As soon as you attack one of them, the other goes to strike you in the back. Lavor got a lesson in this as he jumped towards Oreius. Just before he started spinning, something grabbed his foot, sending him flying towards the hard rock of the roof before he could look at it.

Not waiting to see if his sonic hand had slammed the other Toa properly, Loren moved in, performing an overhand sweep with the rahkshi staff.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Then 'Jet Fire' was slammed into the wall with great force. Now if only he could see the attack coming. He turned around and quickly put his sword up to block the very close attack. To such a surprise, the U-blade was right next to him, so he grasped it and thrusted it to the Toa of who knows what. But of of course, it's not like it's going to get blocked. Now he was in a grid lock with the duo.

IC: Hakari - Lavapool Inn, Ta-koro -

I shrieked as Flaredrick collapsed on the floor, getting quite a few looks from well...everyone. "Great beings! He just fell over and died!"

I started to hyperventilate, a Toa had just keeled over and died in front of me and it was freaking me out.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"He ain't dead." Rerin said, sounding almost bored as he drained his drink. He resettled in his chair, setting his hat back down on his face, and leaning back. "Sparky can't hold his drink like we can.""So, Hakari. How long you been on the island?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I sighed in relief, I had thought for sure he had died. I turned to Rerin. "Well let's see..." My face strained a little as I thought back to my first memory on this island. "I think it's been about...a month..."

IC:"That short? Well, it'd explain why everything excites you so." Rerin reached into his pocket, pulling out a small pouch. After a quick feel inside, he sighed, realizing that it was more devoid of coin than he wished. "Well, guess I'm not ordering another drink.""Gonna have to find me a job."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Flaredrick then popped over to his back and started to mumble. "I feel...so...alive!" The rest is just lost in the crowd. He hated that feeling when he loses control when he gets drunk. He then looks at Rerin and Hakari. "Hey, you two can make a perfect couple." He then fell back onto the floor awake this time, but now feeling nauseated.

"I don't have any money either...didn't wash up with any...not that I can really remember if I ever had money to begin with." I hmmed to myself as I tried to think back to before I came to Mata Nui...but I drew a blank.

"I can't remember anything before coming here besides my name! It's kind of frustrating." Hakari was so caught up in her thoughts she hardly noticed Flaredrick, much less what he was saying.

Edited by A billion cats

IC (Oreius) (Inu)

Lying down, Jet Fire's sword was locked with Loren's staff; his other hand scrabbled for one of his dropped weapons. He raised it to thrust the blade into the Toa's side- only for Oreius to step on his hand, pressing it to the stone rooftop.

The dark Toa of Fire couldn't stop himself from groaning in pain as his fingers were crushed. He looked at up to see the point of a deadly blade only an inch from his throat. The Toa Maru stood there, his eyes cold. In one hand, he held the glowing sword that now presented a very real threat to Jet Fire's jugular; his other hand loosely held a long dagger, its surface flickering with blue flames.

A wolf's howl sounded throughout Oreius' mind as Inu reminded him what a real predator would do in this situation.

“This is the point where I'm supposed to say 'Don't make me kill you,'” Oreius growled. “But I'll let you in on a secret, scum: I've broken the Code before, and I'll do it again. And after I've driven my blade through your throat, I'll go enjoy a glass of ale, and then I'll sleep soundly tonight.

“Surrender or die. And choose quickly- I'm running out of patience.”

IC: Brekan

"The obviously you weren't treasure hunting the right way." She responded to Stronin. Obviously he must have gone about it in the wrong way if he hadn't had fun, that was the point of treasure hunting. That, and making a ton of cash, both were parts of it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: We share the same time zone, I believe. You're in Norway, right?

IC Viima & Tuli

(Ta-Koro, Khervos's Detective Agency):

"Um, I see", Viima said, head tilted slightly to the other side. "No need to apologize though. I don't mind a third person joining us."

Tuli seemed confused. "Join you? Whatever for?"

Although she kept it a secret, she found this Le-Matoran annoying.

OOC: Yes, that's correct. I discovered you're Finnish, nice :)

IC: Khervos (Khervos' Detective Agency)

"Viima wanted me to find someone that tried to kill him, I've narrowed down our search to the most likely location and we were headed there now."

"But look at you" I said and finally looked at Tuli

"What the karz happened to you, you look like you're made of jelly the way you're shaking"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima & Tuli

"Eh... forget that", Tuli said. "You have other business to tend to. Your job is calling for you and I know it's important. So go, I'll be fine. After you're done, we can-"

"No no no, it's okay", Viima said. "You can come with-"

"No", Tuli said. "I don't think I can-"

"But of course you c-"

"No!" Tuli did not shout but sounded tense.

"Why not?"

Tuli raised an eyebrow. What was this guy's problem, anyway?

"I just don't want to interfere with an important mission, that's all. I mean, I've got my own... um..."

Tuli paused. She could feel herself breaking again. She forced herself to regain control, though, for breaking down in front of Khervos would just confirm that she was not worth a shot... that wasn't her intention.

"Alright, I really don't want to do this, but..."

I walked over to Viima and pulled him away to a more seclude part of the room.

"Could you... wait outside a little while, this shouldn't take too long"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"It's okay, you can let it out now" I said, I grabbed a chair and position myself in front of her, I locked her gaze with mine, and spared no expense in the conversation.

"You're frustrated, you're sad and you're confused, just let it out, you'll feel much better"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima & Tuli

Tuli looked Khervos in the eyes for a moment, then turned her head.

"It's nothing", she said. "Really. I know you have a job, and I'm letting you pursue it. Just... just ignore my thing for now, please."

"Alright, if you really mean it" I said. I gently took her hand and led her to the door, walking out to see Viima waiting at a nearby bench.

"I'll be back soon" I said, and gave her a wave before I walked over to Viima.

"Well then, shall we get going?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima & Tuli

Tuli smiled briefly and left. She still felt guilty over disturbing Khervos's mission - and more. But she would have to get herself together again.

"Um yeah, we shall", Viima said, standing up and looking like he was ready to enter anything. As the two started walking, he asked: "Hm, who was that gal? Your girlfriend?"

IC: Khervos (Ta-Koro)

"I honestly don't know" I replied as we walked towards the Ta-Koro gates.

The walk was vey short, but seemed like it took forever as I assessed the day's events leading up to this point. A new case had been dumped in my lap, and Tuli had shown up all red-eyed and depressed. It seemed she really did value my company, the question was whether or not I felt the same way.

"That'll have to wait for later, right now you've got a would-be killer to catch"

We arived at the Ta-Koro gates, and I approached a guard with a notice stating our destination as Ko-Koro and stating our purpose as business

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima

(Ta-Koro gates):

Viima stood aside while Khervos dealt with the protocol. Having once gone through this way - and having been checked thoroughly and receiving suspicion - Viima was more than happy to let someone else deal with it. After a moment they were able to proceed.

OOC: Viima and Khervos to Ko-Wahi, unless there is something more to be done here?

IC Tuli

(Ta-Koro):

Tuli sat on her bed, figuring out what to do next. She had almost gone to the Lavapool Inn, but knew her drinking would go out of control in her current state. She had forced herself to stay home and think of other options.

Ta-Koro no longer had anything for her, she figured. There was no reason for her to stay in Ta-Koro. Well, there was one... but he was on a mission now... and now that she thought about it, perhaps it was best to spare him her problems. Tuli was certain that the life of a detective was filled with adventure and duty. He would have no time to carry her problems as well, even if she gave love in return.

Tuli made her decision then. She would leave behind Ta-Koro. Everyone around here knew her, and that made getting a new job hard. She was willing to bet her outbursts were commonly known and maybe even feared. No, she would go to another village and do some work there. Perhaps she could even become a guard again, just in another village.

The hard part was deciding where to go. Having spent most of her life around men, Tuli had found she enjoyed it. That ruled out Ga-Koro, where majority of the population was female.

A natural solution was Onu-Koro. She could join the Ussalry, learn how to ride one of those crabs, and live out a new life for herself there. Yes. That sounded like a good idea.

Tuli packed up the few things she had quickly and left her hut. She decided not to sell it, instead storing some of her larger things there. As she walked the streets towards the tunnel, Tuli took a glance at Khervos's agency.

Goodbye Khervos, she thought. I actually feel something for you... but you will be better off without my troubles hanging over you.

After the routine checks at the gate (which were more brief than usual... did the guard want her out?) she was on her way, leaving behind the only home she had ever known.

OOC: I love drama. Tuli to Onu-Wahi.

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-KoroBroken petals.That's what Tuara looked like. Torn away and trampled upon. She lay on the couch breathing hard, the smell of dried warm alcohol on her body and on her breath. Her eyes blinked twice rapidly before being rammed shut at the response of the light. Her head felt like somebody had rammed an axe deep into it before beating it in further with a large hammer. Tuara lifted her hand to her forehead, sliding the fingerless gloves over her eyes as though trying to wipe away the pain. With a heavy sigh the broken petals sat up, the Toa's figure rising on the couch. The eyes opened and the faded red irises scanned the room around her, the broken bottles, glass and unkempt floors.Tuara put her face in her hands.She couldn't do it.She never could. There was nothing she could do to avoid wondering why she even bothered lying to herself about it. All that "effort" and she had nothing to show for it. Just broken bottles and broken promises laying on her floor, glinting in the moonlight and piercing her already sensitive eyes. God, the headache was bad. She waved away, swatting at non-existent insects flying around her as she swept her feet over the edge of the couch before planting the armor onto the ground. Face in the hands again, this time with Tuara's back curved over the edge, elbows on her knees.Roke.Anger welled up inside her.Roke me.Her hands shook and her breathing rocked unsteadily, as though shivering. Standing up very suddenly, Tuara Drigton brought up her fists, curling them furiously before bringing the down again, slamming on the coffee table in front of her. The vase on its surface tipped onto its side, spilling the flowers and water out. Again she struck the table, the vase rolling off the side before smashing into the ground, adding more glass to the fray. The table bent into the middle now, almost broken. Almost immediately Tuara lifted her foot up, activated her Pakari, and smashed her heel down on what was left of the table, crushing it into the floor which cracked violently under the immense power Tuara's stomp had left.She stood there panting, her anger beginning to subside as her fists shook at her sides. Her powerful stance did not last however, because after a couple moments Tuara was on one knee with her hand over her eyes as she sobbed softly hating herself, unable to stop.

Edited by snoip lion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Zeal, Sister / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn

IC (Dekuna)

IC:Zeal, Sister / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn

He heard the door being flung open with quiet footsteps, and peered out of the corner of his eye at the newcomer.'You. Are. Kidding.'

He turned fully around, trying not to smile, failing miserably.

'Hey, Sound Boy,' he said in a hushed tone, careful not to play on Dekuna's sensitive hearing. 'I think a drink is in order.''Who's this joker?' The Le-Matoran inquired. Still reeling from the Po-Koro story, she was a bit out of it.

'Old friend. Lovely fellow, you'll like him.' The Le-Matoran smiled back, unsure of what was going on.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "Zealokan, good to hear you!" the toa of sonics said with a smile to match the other toa's. It looked like the kineticist had got some new highlights on his armour since they had last seen each other - red, which didn't look too bad on him. "No need to whisper though" he pointed to his ears. "Earplugs. Means I can keep my head in a busy place like this".

He sat down, and took a drink. "You've already heard about me" he told the Le-matoran who appeared to be here with his former teammate, "but I have never heard of you before. Introduction?"

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Zeal, Sister / Ta-Koro - Lavapool InnThe Matoran went to speak, but was interrupted by the silver-tongued Toa, to which she frowned. 'This is Sister, she helped me heal after the Rahkshi attack. Still need this blasted thing, though,' he said, holding up his walking cane. 'A few weeks later, I went looking for Payiges. Asking around, found Sister again, discovered she was looking for a loved one as well, teamed up, travelling ever since.''If by travelling, you mean scouting the entirety of Le-Wahi for a month, then yes, you could say that.'

Zeal narrows his eyes at her over his shoulder, Sister poking out her tongue in reply. He then turned back to Dekuna. 'So, what brings you to Ta-Koro?'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna accepted this explanation without comment, though he wondered what the Matoran might have said if she had been allowed to speak. "In general, nothing important" the toa of sonics answered, taking a sip at his drink. "Specifically, I was passing thrrough the charred forest, about half a kio from here, when I heard somone talking about Epic Tea. I came because I recognised the voice and hoped they might have some".

OOC: And by "not important", I mean that I haven't actually worked it out yet. :P

ppg2.png

IC: Zeal, Sister / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn'Ugh, tell me about it. Freakin' export laws, Ga-Koro won't let it outside the borders. "Local product", apparently. It's been a while since I've had some.' His eyes glazed over briefly, before he shook his head, coming to his senses. 'Right, yes, umm, don't suppose you've seen Payiges? Should hopefully have the same Kanohi and scimitar.'She quickly spoke up before Zeal had the chance to interrupt again. 'I'm looking for my sister, too! Toa of Air, three daggers, Kanohi Huna.' Her voice was confident, with only minor hints of uncertainty. 'Sorry, didn't mean to be so loud. Don't often get a chance to speak around Zeal's friends,' she said, shooting daggers at the Silver Toa.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "That's quite allright, Sister" he replied. "I always wear my earplugs when I'm in one of the koros, as will just about every other toa of sonics you might meet. It's the only reason why we haven't all gone deaf yet" He looked around thoughtfully, momentarily distracted by his own traion of thought.

"Anyway" he continued, "I'm sorry to say I've not seen or heard of either of those toa in the last few months. If I do though, I'll be sure to let you know."

ppg2.png