BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

So, you have these assumptions. You start the day, knowing what you want to do. You want to go out and do great things, help people, benefit society, yada yada yada.

I wish that's how it worked.

Before I go on any further, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Dalia. Former mark bearer of pleasure. What am I doing right now? Slouching over a table in the lavapool inn, trying not to destroy anything with my new Kanohi. What have I done these past three months? Nothing. I mean, I helped defend the freaking Kini-Nui with a Toa of Light, against the biggest masssing of Rahi of all time, and what do I get in the end?

Allow me to explain my predaciment more. I have no money. I have no home. All I have are the clothes on my body, and a kanohi mask I was able to scavenge from a dead Toa outside of Ta-Koro. What makes matters worse? I don't know if I can leave Ta-Koro. Sure, the Mark Bearers weren't in Ta-Koro a whole lot, but news spread around. People know what I look like, and I'm sure there's a bounty on me. So, keeping under the radar in places like this were nice. If the 'Akiri' wanted to see me to have a chat about my nonexistant criminal record, it wouldn't be too hard to find me.

But, that's not my biggest worry. Finding my next meal is. No money means no food, and the way people in Ta-Koro deal with garbage is dumping it into the lava pools that run around and in their village. How easy it is for them to deal with garbage.

Inspecting a small pebble on the table, I decided I really needed some money. Going back and doing the stuff that I used to do in Le-Koro was out of the question. I was a different person. But, I needed money, and I needed to avoid attracting the guard's attention. That brought to mind... Nothing. Maybe actually joining the guard. But I doubted Akiri Jaller wanted to have to deal with me being a part of his little army. The joys of having nothing to do.

OOC: Dalia open to interact~

IC: (Arianna, Highwind Household)

"Want something to eat?" Arianna asked her son, emerging from the kitchen with a bowlful of salad with feta cheese. Since the dawn of time, what our world would know as Greek salad was largely accepted as currency in the Highwind clan and an inclination towards it was passed down from father to son. Mind you, Perkahn hated it, but nevertheless, Arianna, always a fan of anything with feta cheese, thought, when she was first taught by Perkahn's mother to make it, that this was a tradition she didn't have trouble adapting to, because, hey, this salad was great, especially with shrimps and toast. Mmmm.

(Perkahn, Lavapool Inn)

The Toa of Iron took one last gulp of his drink, finishing it off entirely and stood. He gave a friendly nod to everyone surrounding him, indicating his intention to leave.

"I think I'll be going, while I'm still sober. Grochi, I'll drop by Jaller's, I mean the Akiri's, place; talk to him about your trouble with the guards at the front gate. See you around, later."

With that, Perkahn removed himself from the vicinity and from the Lavapool Inn, setting the good old guard headquarters in his sights. Fortunately for him, it was precisely on the way back home; as such, he found it rather easy and convenient to just drop into the place and approach the guard by the door.

"I'd like to speak to the Akiri, please."

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

IC:"He's dealing with a criminal, but he will be done shortly." The guard replied, nodding to Perkahn. "Feel free to take a seat, sir."Behind the door, Jaller sighed."If you stole something, return it, and arrange community service with your arresting officer. If you broke something, pay for it. If you attacked someone, go to jail. And if you killed someone, go to jail longer.""Does that handle it, or do I have to listen to another of your stories?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Negul:

"Is there any way that I can take care of about eighty years of petty theft with about two or three counts on average a weak without cleaning Gukko and Ussal stables, picking up trash, or refining ores for the rest of my life?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Vorlik

The Toa of Lightning stood around Erif and Akira. "So, are we leaving as soon as Fiera gets back?"

IC: Fiera, Akira

"Present and good to go." I announced, overhearing the conversation. "If none of you has anything imporant to do, I'll only be happy to leave ahead of schedule." Akira shrugged and I gave her a head nod. I didn't have much, and what was worth bringing along I already had on me.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Kitara

Kitara sat on the bench. She had tears in her eyes. She missed her home and wanted to go back there. She knew no one here. She couldnt seem to find that Ta-Matoran anywhere since last night. She felt truly alone

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Mahkta

"Hey"

He came walking towards the slightly depressed-looking Toa, who looked as alone as he did.

"Ah there you are, I already wondered where you had gone to, I guess I just wanted to say, you're the next one to talk to the Akiri..."

I'm back!

IC:"Either join the guard and clean your act up, or community service. Those are your only options."

IC:Rerin ignored Flaredrick's comment. "Well, I'll need to find a job. Gotta be a caravan or noble that needs protectin'. Or a cat stuck in a tree. Something."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

With one final twitch of his muscles he popped back up in a sitting position. "Well that was the worst day of my life." He slowly got back up and feeling the effects wear off. "Urgh, so, time to pay for the mess I made." He slowly walked to the bar tender and asked how much it would be for the drinks and the broken glasses.

"That would be about 150 widgets."

He looks into his pocket (if he has one) and pulls out 85. "Well, looks like I'll have to work. Are you hiring?"

"Yeah, get the mop and sweep the floors. I want it crystal clean."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna quickly scanned the bar with his left eye, checking for signs that Zealokan was, in fact, troubled. He found them without much difficulty. His right eye kept right on looking at the other toa while he continued the conversation.

"I remember that well enough" he replied. "What's eating you?"

ppg2.png

IC: The trade caravan clattered and creaked as its carts rolled over the great bridge of Ta-Koro and through the gates. They set up their shops in the marketplace and began trading. Soon, posters began appearing around the village.

WANTED

KANOHI KOMAU

MASK OF MIND CONTROL

Stolen from Po-Koro after death of Turaga Onewa! Be advised, this mask is very dangerous and any who carry it should be considered armed!

Reward Offered!

Personal Kikanalo mount for the finder, as well as one thousand widgets.

Inquire at trading caravan or at Po-Wahi border to return Kanohi and claim reward.

~+~

Meanwhile, an emissary from Po-Koro to Akiri Jaller headed to the Akiri's abode and requested an audience.

:w:

IC:

"Well this is bad. RAZOR! Get over here!" Then from the alley below, erupted a pillar of Earth. "HEEEERRRRREEEESSS DADDY!" He flew into the air as exclaimed his words. He then made a pillar to help him slow his fall. "Here's a little present!" He then threw his shield at the Toa who was holding 'Jet Fire' in a kill hold.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Zeal / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn'Something happened to me.' Before his friend could reply, Zeal clicked his fingers, and the alcohol in his drink ignited. Dekuna looked on, shocked. Waving his hand over the mug, the liquid was extinguished. He looked up at the Toa of Sonics, his features stern, unmoving, but his eyes revealing a different story; he was afraid.'The last of the Ve-Koronians died with me, Dekuna. They're all gone.' His expression softened, and he hunched over his now alcohol-free drink, holding back both sadness and an unbridled rage.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:

I guess I've always liked to see stuff to believe it. Hey now, don't you roll your eyes at me. That's hurtful, and it gives me the impression you're not taking me seriously.

Besides, think about it; I'm such a liar, why would I trust anybody other than myself to gather my truth for me? Don't blame me for wanting some verification on the oddball rumors; seriously oddball, really. If you want some advice (and let's face it, advice from me is like gold), get them checked yourself. But hey, if you trust me - which you shouldn't - you can use my first-hand account as an objective source of data. I recommend not doing that; you'll start thinking everything I say is true- on the other hand, heck yeah, sure, call me the objective source here... But I digress; the stuff I'd heard was too wacky to be believed without some first-hand snooping. This found me on the beach with my sweet reclining chair.

Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I? I do that a lot. People tell me I have a problem with that. Not that I listen. I talk a lot more than I listen; listening is so boring, especially when people stay on one subject for more than a few seconds. Surprised? Oh, yeah, some of you might be new, here. Ahem, 'scuse me. If you don't know me yet, then welcome, reader. You're in for quite the ride, tagging along inside my head here. Don't mind all the wacky wall decorations, the nicknacks on the floor, or the tutu-wearing scorpions crawling around here and there; it's probably better for your sanity if you avoid thinking about all that. Focus on the external: what I see, what I'm looking at. Or, if it pleases (which I know it does), you can always look at me. I'm quite the handsome devil.

Thanks for reminding me, I was doing it again. Getting off-topic. Grokk, that's me: Skakdi extraordinaire. Feats too numerous to name. So I'll move on to my interests: I love money, gambling, substances that can't be good for me, women, taunting other people, and taxidermy. And talking, if you couldn't tell. I like living easy, carefree-like, stealing what I want and killing who I'm paid to knock. It's a good life, I gotta say. We're in a bit of a dry season, contractually, but things are gonna pick up soon, I can feel it. It's like how some people know if it's gonna rain. If I was a dog, I'd be a hot dog, we can all agree; but after that, I'd probably be a "money hound." Again, I digress, sorry - not really sorry, I don't care - so I'll refocus. Whew. Calming thoughts. Swaying trees. Hanging people in swaying trees. Tutu scorpions on the ankles of hanging people in swaying trees-

Okay, I'm here. Collected. On the beach. It's a nice enough day, and I've got my cool shades on, my hypermasculine satchel draped over one shoulder, a straw hat perched jauntily over my face, and a folding bamboo-and-wicker chair tucked under one arm. I had a friend - friend, no; right, hostage - design the thing for me. Handy, it was, and well made. I should never have let the little guy go. His wheelie-dealie whirry turney-wurney device broke fairly quickly after I drove it into that tree and, full of the righteous outrage of the cheated consumer, I dropkicked this Matoran off of a cliff into the ocean. Who knows where his little body washed up; I only stayed long enough to watch the fantastic splash.

Got my chair. Yeah, no more, I promise. I set it down in the white sand, unfolded it, and took a reclining position midway up the beach: best seat in the house. I set my satchel down next to me, but within reach - fast draw was always a possible necessity - and tilted my hat down over my eyes, making myself appear comfortable and casual. Watching with almost as much attentiveness as I afforded shapely cloud clusters, masterful pickpockets in the act, and self-destructive tendencies in other people (oh ho, more about that one later!), I observed the scene before my eyes. There was plenty to watch, and all my wildest fantasies of strangeness were confirmed by my keen gaze.

Blue and gold-armored beings, accented here and there with this flashy and totally ridiculous - but, I can admit, swagtacular - crystal armor, flocked about their beached vessel, going to and fro and in and out of it like it was an honor to be so busy all the time. People like that annoy the karz out of me. Surely you get what I mean; they bowed curtly to one another whenever they passed each other; I couldn't hear them, but I could just tell they were talking about smelling each others' feet and guessing as to the rosy aroma therein. Suckups make me sick. But they were also all women of Amazonian physique. So, staring at them through my dark lenses, I didn't much mind the formal pretension of their attitudes. Actually, their lithe figures were even accentuated when they walked by the sternness of their-

Heh, you're blushing; I'm not stopping because you're uncomfortable. I'm stopping because I was about to stray from the point again. Trust me there. Back on track. Okay, the passengers aside, the craft itself was remarkable, too. Like a dead green whale, the strange ship was flopped at a slight angle in the sand, above the danger of even a high tide pulling it back into the ocean. How these people still had anything to do around their sub so long after it'd landed was beyond me. How they even got it up on the land was beyond me. But, like bees, they swarmed busily about the green submarine, exchanging remarks and comparing leaf and rock samples. I wonder what that was about. My eyes didn't stay on the leaves for very long. One of the athletic gals was walking from around the sub, and before her raised hands hovered this immense wooden carton. She wasn't touching it. I know there's a mask that does that, and I recognize enough Kanohi to notice that she wasn't wearing that mask.

Freaky.

test2.png

IC:"Well this is bad. RAZOR! Get over here!" Then from the alley below, erupted a pillar of Earth. "HEEEERRRRREEEESSS DADDY!" He flew into the air as exclaimed his words. He then made a pillar to help him slow his fall. "Here's a little present!" He then threw his shield at the Toa who was holding 'Jet Fire' in a kill hold.

IC (Oreius) (Inu) "Well this is bad-" Why couldn't you just make this easy and fall for the bluff? Why can you not make this simple and kill him? "RAZOR! Get over here!" I'm a Toa Maru, Inu. We are the hunter, Oreius. A shield came spinning through the air. I don't hunt Toa.Kneeling down close to Jet Fire, Oreius swiftly swung the pommel of his dagger into the Toa's temple, hard enough to knock him out for a couple hours. Simultaneously, his other arm came up, sword in hand, and knocked the airborne shield out of the air, though the force of the blow sent him staggering back. A black Toa rose up out of the street on a pillar of earth. The Toa of Fire bit back a curse, and focused his anger into a torrent of white-hot flames that burned through the air and ate into the side of the earthen pillar, turning it to lava beneath Razor's feet.

Edited by Half a Cup of EW