BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Oreius) (Inu)

The Toa of Earth screamed, and tried to shake Oreius and Inu loose while he struggled to draw his weapon, but it was no use. The Toa of Air aimed a blast of wind at their cling-on, but to no avail. The Toa of Fire's enhanced strength meant his grip was nearly strong enough to pulverize bone; if he were knocked off, Razor's leg would be coming with him.

Then they fell.

Whether it was the Guards responsible for knocking Razor loose, or simply Infector's exhaustion, Oreius and Inu had no idea. But there was no time to worry about that – not with the ground quickly approaching. The Toa of Fire released their hold on the Toa of Earth's leg and allowed their minds to separate as Toa and Parakuka became two once more.

They watched as their claws diminished back into fingers; their muscles shrank, no longer fed by Inu's energy, and a wave of dizzying weakness washed over the Toa of Fire. The transformation had never seemed to take so long, and time was running out. The earth was rushing up to embrace them, and Oreius couldn't quite access his elemental powers.

He tried once – nothing happened. He tried again – arms shaking, all he could produce were a few sparks. Once more – and his command of fire had returned.

A blast of fire billowed out of Oreius' hands, aimed at a forty-five-degree angle with the ground, giving him a slight boost against gravity as well as some extra forward momentum, so when he did hit the ground, he didn't so much hit it as he did skip along the black earth like a rock on water, finally coming to a stop in a cloud of dust several yards from the impact zone, armour scratched and dented, and every part of his body aching.

He struggled to push himself to his knees, but his quivering muscles failed him, and he collapsed back to the ground. The Guard would have to deal with the two Toa, who had also joined him in an intimate meeting with Ta-Koro's black soil. He didn't have the strength.

At least he wasn't dead.

IC: (Razor) (Infector)"IT"S ABOUT TIME!" Razor felt the beast's grip come off of him. "It is interesting that they allow beasts to help them out in these situations." Infector then went to Razor to treat his wounds. "I'm filing a law suit against these guys for excessive force on me." "Shut up already!"

IC: (Flaredrick)

Flaredrick then went to the bar tender once more to receive his pay. "Here's 5 for your help." "Five widgets for me cleaning up the mess?" "Yes, now go find some other job to work in. I ain't paying you a lot of money to clean up the mess."

With that Flaredrick left the bar and began to walk the streets of Ta-Koro.

OOC: Since no one responded, I went ahead and left.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Volin

I leaned back in my chair, silently observing Dalia drown her wits in alcohol. One sip after another came to her lips without relent, each one heftier, her will yielding to a thirst that had not been quenched for far too long. An unhealthy one might I add. Like any good person, I should have swept the glass right out of her hands.

I'm not a good person though and I did buy her a drink for such purpose and clearly she was fulfilling it.

It was still distasteful.

"Ever considered leaving Ta-Koro? For real, I mean. 'Cause you don't seem to be having a good time up here."

OOC: Melna from Le-Wahi

IC: Melna (Ta-Koro)

As Melna crossed the bridge, confidently striding across the finely chiseled stone that kept her away from the bubbling fire below, she took in the awesome glory of Ta-Koro.

The giant fortress of stone was giving off an irate glow of red gloom, almost like it knew that it was among the most important targets on the island, and was just daring someone to try and attack.

The inside was no less impressive. Streetlights lined neatly along the walkways, and even a wagon-like contraption scooting routinely along a large rail that wrapped around the entire city.

"So, that's the infamous monorail I've heard so much about" Melna thought as she walked the streets of Ta-Koro, finding her own personal excitement around every corner.

"This place really has changed a lot since my last visit" she noted.

Her search for adventure eventually led her to a place called the Lavapool Inn. She walked in with all the confidence of someone who'd just scored, in a more suggestive sense of the word, and sat down at a table by one of the walls.

OOC: Melna is open for interaction.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: You got interaction.

IC: (Lavapool Inn)

One moment he was gone and the next, reality rushed back to him like he’d just been punched in the face. Hard. For a moment, he forgot himself, examining his surroundings the moment he’d snapped from his daze, rekindling the dimly lit fire in his molten orange eyes.

He was in a bar, the Lavapool Inn if he recalled correctly, sitting alone with an empty glass in front of him, its bottom a reminder of the sorrows he so desperately tried to lock away. Remembering his bearings, the man’s posture slumped as he relaxed in his chair, a brief sigh of disappointment escaping his lips. He did it again. Why was it so hard to just forget? Why couldn’t he move on? Every single day, night after night, it became easier and easier to lose himself in his mind, as if some mental disease plagued him. In fact, the idea seemed wholly plausible. For all it was worth, insanity was knocking at his door and who knows, one day it might just bust that door down.

Well insanity can go rot in a hole.

A lantern hung above the table, illuminating the Toa’s sleek, jet black figure. Despite the stony expression plastered to his face at the moment, there was something welcoming about his presence and his dark, good looks only added to the effect. The drink he’d bought did very little in his case except smooth the edges of his sharp wit, a state of drunkenness being far below him right now. Self pity urged the loner to get another one however he fought the impulse, knowing regret was sure to follow.

Just as the young Toa prepared to take his leave, a woman took a seat at his table suddenly. She was a Lesterin, a rare sight on Mata-Nui. Day wasn’t feeling particularly talkative but hey, what else was he going to do if not start conversation? It was a welcome distraction in the end.

"Hey." Plain and simple.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Hope you guys don't mind me joining in.

IC: Lux

Wow.

It wasn't that often that Lux saw three Lesterin in the same day, all frequenting the same drinking hole at the same time -- especially not when the last one was so...um, well, good-looking. Karz, if it weren't for the fact that he didn't have any distinguishable backbone when it came to social interaction, he probably would've tried talking to her. It couldn't hurt, could it-- settling down into a chair, the Matoran quickly ordered some food and drinks for him and the Toa, noting the the stares and snickers coming from around the room, most likely stemming from his earlier outburst--

Okay, maybe it could hurt. Still, the Po-Matoran needed someone to take this horrible concoction of a sadistic bartender off of his hands for him -- and since this Fe-Toa seemed to be ignoring, maybe he could grab the attention of the Lesterin newcomer.

Sucking in a deep breath of smoke and courage, Lux steeled himself for potential humiliation and started walking for the tabl--

Oh God, there's a Toa there now. Abort Lux, abort!

Wait, was he still moving? Why was he still walking?

"Hello there," the Po-Matoran somehow managed to say to the duo, a friendly grin hiding his inner hurricane of anxiety, "Mind if I join you guys?"

OOC: That would be Melna and Day he's talking to.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Melna

Thanks to her own excitement-induced high, Melna didn't notice the De-Toa before he actually made his presence known, not that his jet black armor made it any easier on her eyes.

Before she could answer him, a surprisingly large Po-Matoran came shambling over, carrying a tray with food and beverages already prepared.

"Oh, that's really sweet of you" she said with a smile, one of the honest kind, not the suggestive kind.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Glad you did :)

IC: Day (Lavapool Inn)

"Not at all." he replied in a friendly tone, shooting the Matoran a disarming smile yet there was a knowing side to it. Day knew he wasn't who the guy really wanted to talk to but company was always welcome in the end. Plus, he had food and a lot of it to boot.

"So," he began, picking a few nuts from the tray. "pleasure to meet you guys. I'm Day."

Despite his casual tone, his eyes had the habit to wander and size up his new acquaintances, almost as if they were prey and the symbols on Lux's chest had caught their particular attention.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Melna

Melna helped herself to a drink, the heat of Ta-Koro something entirely new to her. It was both an annoyance, and something new to write home about.

No, seriously, she was going to make a point of that in one of her letters to Helios and Colx.

"I usually go by Melna" she replied when the De-Toa presented himself.

"It always this hot around here, or is it just me?"

OOC: I totally did that on purpose ;)

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Jaskyn- Lavapool

*Yawn*

A few hours of well deserved sleep over with, I exited my room- through the window. A running start and massive leap propelled me out of the inn and into the city. I landed on the hot ground with a graceful "thud", of which the people in the Inn took notice.

Edited by Dude w/ a Hat

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Lux

"Ummmm..."

Quick Lux. Say something witty.

"Naw, it's usually hot around here," the Po-Matoran replied, simultaneously setting the tray down and taking a seat, "Really, it's actually quite cool today, given the fact that we're all floating inside of a volcano, in the middle of a lava pool."

I said "something witty", you dolt! Not random pseudo-factoids!

With a thought, he sent that particular annoying figment of his imagination scurrying away into the depths. "Name's Lux, by the way. So, what brings you folks out to this little slice of paradise today?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Day

Day's eyes slowly traced their way back to his glass at the question before quickly averting them. For his own sake, he propped the glass on a table behind his chair so he wouldn't have to look at it.

"Lux. Melna." he repeated, getting a feel for their names. "Nothing, really. I'm actually looking for a job if I can get one and if not, I travel."

Get a job. Yeah, right.

IC: Melna (Lavapool Inn)

"Nice to meet you, Lux" Melna greeted the Po-Matoran. He seemed to be rather occupied with... something, though what exactly that was completely escaped her attention.

"Anyway, I'm looking for adventure,personally. I just left home to, y'know, go out and explore"

"I don't think I've met a Toa of your kind before, though? What's your element?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-KoroTuara stepped out of the shower drying herself off with a towel as she walked over to the bedroom. Opening the door she stopped when she realized Dorian wasn't inside. She smirked, knowing that he must've snuck out while she was in the shower, providing he hadn't earlier in the morning. He'd done it before. Tossing her towel into the hamper, Tuara stepped to the bedside and her armor stand. Above her own armor rested Joske's stolen weapons she had used while defending Ta-Koro from the Rahkshi three months ago. It was much more worn from that encounter than when it was originally stolen, and she hadn't used them since. She wanted to keep them with her until Joske returned.She had heard rumors that Joske had gone to live in a more secluded part of the island. Whether or not it was true, she decided that keeping them for his return would be a fair plan. Joske might've stolen them from the Guard while she was Deputy, but as far as she could tell, if anybody deserved them, it was Joske. At least, that was where she was at currently. If Joske had bested Makuta's forces, he had to have changed right? Whatever, she'd decide that when it came to that. If it came to that. The only stuff she knew was what Angelus had told her, and they had spoken very briefly upon his return. Joske was still alive and so were all the others; which right there is a pretty good way to rate success. Whether or not they'd meet again would be a different story though. Other than that, Tuara had seen Angelus maybe twice in passing, and they hadn't spoken since.Slipping her armor on she sighed before quickly cutting herself off and stepping away to her bedroom door. Pushing it open she walked down the stairs. At the door she reached over to her long-pole, the large hammer head on the edge. She picked up her collection of disks too before tossing open the front door and entering the streets. It'd been far too long since she had trained with her weapons, so a visit to the Charred Forest seemed like a good idea. At least to keep her away from any drinks she might have. She'd check it out at least, maybe smash some trees into pieces with her fists. It was something to do.OOC:Tuara open for interaction if anybody wants to bump into her on her way.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Flay

5:44 AM

It was almost everyday that she slept late and woke up early, but it wasn't every day that she cared. Back when she was a simple guardsman, it was easy. Training....morning rounds.....food......other stuff.......guarding stuff...done. She'd get her promotions quick, partly due to her skills and partly due to her other stuff, but soon she'd been leading her own team with surprising ease, possibly and probably due to heavy luck involved and no fighting involved.

Of course, she kinda did expect a promo afterwards but for a while she'd enjoyed leading the team, which was still together. Without her though.

The upper echelon of the guards probably really wanted Dorian on their side though, so she had no say in her change of position, from team leader to ex-mercenary handler. Flay knew that Dorian had personally wanted her, but the exact reasons, she didn't know. If there was anything she didn't know even more about Dorian, though, it would have been Tuara.

Still, she didn't have much to complain. She didn't hate Dorian; or, in technicality, she didn't hate him now. Flay had never been a person to hate someone. She'd just dislike what they do. If she'd been honest, she'd tell Dorian she was happy that he was doing some nice stuff for Ta-Koro....even though that sounded horrendously cheesy. Now, though, she was case officer for the scarved Toa of Iron, and the both of them always got the eyes and stares from others from time to time.

From the corner of her eye she caught the sight of Dorian walk out of the doorway leading to the locker room, into the hallway, looking around. Flay herself walked over, holding in her hands a stack of stuff she'd happily burn.

It was boring work.

'You requested me?' Flay said nonchalantly as she approached. Then, under her breath she muttered, 'This better be good.'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna kept working away at the Mataraka for half an hour before he finally let the sound lapse and sat down heavily on the bed. "It's no good" he concluded. "I was able to get a pretty good idea of what it looked like on the inside, and got close to a sound that should have caused resonance failure, but each time I apporached it, the thing changed somehow to resist the pressure. It's going to take more than that to break this mataraka".

Having conceded defeat, he tried to put at least a little silver lining on it. "On the other hand, you have yourself an indestructable metal sphere. That might come in handy sometime, or make you richer than all the engineers in Onu-koro if you can figure out how to make more."

IC: Zeal / Ta-Koro - Lavapool InnHe suddenly stood up. 'Make more? Are you freaking insane? Why on Mata Nui would I want this insidious device to affect others?! Darn it, Dekuna, I....' He trailed off, and sat down again. 'Sorry. I'm on a bit of a hair-trigger at the moment.' He clasped his hands together. 'Okay. So superheating doesn't work. Sound of any kind doesn't work. I've tried submerging it in the swamps of Le-Wahi for half a day, that didn't do anything. Any suggestions?'

Edited by Zeal

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Instead of answering with words, a demonstration ensued. For a moment, all noise surrounding the trio ceased, a silence so complete it could drive one mad if endured for too long. People in the bar chatted away as if nothing was happening yet their voices did not carry to their table, an area apparently devoid of sound entirely.

When it all ended, each and every noise seemed to come crashing down in an instant, Day's simple foot tap now a dull drum. It was almost a relief to be able to hear again.

"Can you guess?"

IC:

The bars promptly constricted, wrapping around both offenders tightly, bordering on painfully. The metal presented movement of any kind, pinning their arms to their sides, and their legs together. Escape was impossible. Within moments, they had been encircled by the squad of Ta-Matoran, and the Fe-Toa had arrived, bending down to remove their masks.

"By the authority of the Ta-Koro Guard, I hereby place you under arrest."

IC:Jaller was quiet for a long, long moment. The Ta-Matoran sat behind his desk, regarding the representative with an uncomfortably piercing gaze. He was a renowned commander, and an incredibly competent guard, but what many forgot was that both roles required an incredibly quick mind, and a powerful intuition. "So, allow me to summarize your Akiri's offer. You will install a radio station inside my city, which will be manned by your own engineers. And since it is manned by your own personnel, that implies that its workings will not be common knowledge. In other words, you are bringing a device into my village that I do not understand the mechanics of, and you will not allow my staff to learn the inner workings."

"Further, you request that I train your guards in the tactics and methods of my guard force. Which would allow your village to, as you put it, better defend itself. This is also the stated reason for your withdrawal from society at large."

The Ta-Matoran paused for a moment, pushing out his chair, and standing, He clasped his hands behind his back, pacing the width of his office with slow, measured steps. "I am going to be blunt with you. I have little taste political deception, or subterfuge. Anyone that colors their speech with honeyed words while hiding their intent is not to be trusted. And that includes you."

"This radio station provides minimal benefit. I have messengers equipped with Kakamas, I have access to Dikapi messenger birds, I have access to civilian messengers. Any one of these methods can get word to one of the other villages within three hours, at most. Kakama messengers within twenty minutes. And all are known for being able to find an individual, something that for all its power, your radio cannot do. Allowing this device into my village not only provides no real benefit, but it is a very large risk. It would require allowing a foreign staff into my village, where they could perform espionage of every kind, and gives them permission to take with them a device that could conceal any number of things. Bombs, troops, surveillance equipment.""They say never to trust Matoran bearing gifts, and in my experience, that is true. This offer is filled with veiled specifics, and uncertain reward. And your request for guard training is, frankly, ridiculous. The training is not what makes my guard effective, no matter how effective it is. Anyone can train a man, anyone can make a man a warrior. But it takes tradition and dedication to make him a Guard."

"Even if I wanted to give you what you requested, I cannot. My tactics were devised to work for what I had, and they cannot so easily be adapted for Po-Koro." Jaller paused, eyes glinting. "Nor should you want them to. Your very presence here is an insult to the men and women that have served Po-Koro for centuries. They fought off Rahkshi just as effectively as the rest of us, and the very sentiment that they are inferior is a slap in the face to your own people.""You have effectively sealed yourself off from the world, under the pretense of your own protection. Would Onewa have wanted that? Centuries were spent with Po-Koro as the most welcoming place on the island, with your village the center of all sports and sculpture. What happened to you? When did you lose that indomitable spirit? When did you become a group of cowards, too fearful to face the world, because you cannot take the good with the bad?""You have one minute to change my mind."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Melna (Lavapool Inn)

A dampening silence, so complete that it felt like it was physically pressing against her body, like a cocoon of absolute quiet that kept her tightly wrapped in. The experience was something entirely new to Melna, and she felt her jaw drop when she saw that the rest of the inn didn't seem to be affacted; they kept chatting and drinking and enjoying themselves, clearly capable of basic audible comprehension.

"What is going on?"

Melna was simultaneously frightened and excited, intrigued by how something could feel so unnatural and wrong, and at the same time so cool.

Almost as suddenly as it had come over them, the silence lifted, the buzz of the other patrons washing over them like a cold shower. Melna, ironically, was speechless.

"Can you guess?"

"Huh?" Melna mumbled before she snapped out of it.

"You... you control silence?"

"No, wait" she continued without waiting for an answer.

"It's noise, isn't it? No, sound. You control sound" Melna declared with a triumphant finger pointing in Day's direction

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I wasn't aware that I was starting to bore you," I drawled sideways to her as she fell in step beside me. "If you have better things to do before six in the morning, please, by all means. Don't let me hold you up. After all, it's not like I care what the crime rate is like in this Koro."

Both of us knew pretty well that wasn't true; there were times when I'd practically been served a chance to get out of town and head to the beach, Tuara in tow, on a platter. I hadn't taken the brass up on a single one of them. Everything that I had was here - with the Shaddix family name still hanging in limbo and all heirs deceased or otherwise unable to claim it, I had taken things into my own hands here in Ta-Koro when I was put on parole. With a little bit of help with the funds and rep I'd built as an assassin, a couple quick deals and an arrangement with Grokk (you don't want to know...) I had built myself and Tuara a little nouveau riche two-floor nest complete with art deco up the wazoo, nice furniture, some art, and all the secret alcohol stashes you could dream of. With a life like that, why would I leave?

Simple. Because it was killing me, and it was killing her. Birds of prey are never happy when they're at the nest, and we'd spent three months lounging in it. It was a recipe for disaster; it was so bad at times that I had to sneak out while my girl was taking a shower and run to the police station just so I could breathe again. With nothing but my vices for company, no one but the beat up little angel on one shoulder and his devilish little counterpart on the other to talk things over with, I had turned this place into my new den. Traded one cell for another for another.

"Anyway. What have you got?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:Tuara open for interaction if anybody wants to bump into her on her way.

OOC: I'll take you up on that offer, snoip.

Ferron from Onu-Wahi

IC: Ferron (The Charred Forest)

The walk through the badlands of ash wasn't exactly a laugh riot, but it was quiet, and Ferron felt he could appreciate that. His large boots caused loud creaks as he walked across the barren terrain, drawing ever closer to the village of Fire.

His satchel was dangling safely around his hip, and on said hip there was also a weapon resting in its scabbard, a sword, by the looks of it, though it looked oddly curved.

The Fe-Toa stopped when he heard a loud cracking sound, almost as if someone was breaking something.

"Who the Karz is running around out here on their own?"

Ferron moved towards the sound, his curiosity only increasing as he drew closer to the sound's source.

There was indeed someone there. What appeared to be a... rather attractive Ta-Toa, also with a Pakari same as his own, was in the middle of... erm, was she punching those trees?

"Hey, everything alright here?" He asked out loud.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-Wahi - Charred ForestTuara watched the last tree smash to pieces on the ground. Pulling herself up to full height after the follow through, she turned around to the source of the voice barely heard over the smashing of trees, "Yeah I'm fine I'm just..." Tuara lazily pointed at the smashed trees around her, "Uh, punching trees."The Toa gave her a look."Trying to get more comfortable with the Pakari really. Figured I'd rather break some dead trees than a piano or the foundation of my home," Tuara put her hands on her hips, "Still haven't settled in; how do you people do it?" she asked with a chuckle.

Edited by snoip lion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"I've had a lot of practice" Ferron admitted.

"Still" he said and took a few steps forward, "there's got to be someone you could at least spar with, or have them join in on breaking evertyhing. I know I always practiced with one of my teammates"

Now that Ferron got a good look at the Ta-Toa he was forced to admit that his previous assessment was a gross understatement, she was definitely a very good looking woman.

Aside from that, though, there seemed to be a certain weariness to the way she handled herself, and Ferron swore he could smell the ever so faint fragrance of alcohol.

"I know that feeling all to well"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-Wahi - Charred ForestTuara tugged at the fingerless gloves, "Sparring hey?," she nodded absentmindedly, "That sounds like a good idea, I'll be sure to keep that in mind," she wriggled her fingers, letting the gloves sink back into place again, she looked up, "Didn't catch your name, mine's Tuara, Drigton."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Name's Ferron. Pleased to meet you" Ferron said with a gentle nod.

"You come here often?" he asked as he took a look around the clearing, the place certainly didn't look as if this was something Tuara did on a daily basis, but then again the charred forest was already such a writhing mess that it was hard to discern what belonged there and what didn't.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC(Liacada-Lavapool/Guard HQ)

Liacada sat back, taking one last sip before putting the glass down. If things were going to happen as she planned, she'd need all her wits about her. After all, assassination was serious business. She stood up, waving her compatriots a somewhat drowsy farewell, and headed towards the door just as a troop of guards- all Toa, of course -burst in and "secured the perimeter" by covering her exits. The leading member (he had the biggest badge) pointed a weapon at her and commanded her to drop to her knees and place both hands upwards in a fashion of indifference. Before she could do so, she felt a horrible pain in the back of her head and fell, right there, on the ground of a bar.

-------

The young Toa awoke in a prison cell as ice-cold water splashed on her face. It was a horrible feeling for any Toa of fire, but that mixed with the shock of waking up was enough to make her want to regurgitate. Sputtering and coughing, she attempted to stand. Both hands were cuffed to a post, however, and sheonly made it halfway up. "I wouldn't try that." The same guard from earlier. Wonderful. Of course she had ended up in a cell, because why not? The day was already a half-eaten burger rotting under an abandoned dock. "Why the heck am I here?" The guard treated her with disdain, crossing his arms. "Because, 'Adacail,' you flipped out your weapons on a guard member," she glared, "That's not all I'm planning to flip on you pricks."

"And that, precisely, is why you're about to be questioned by the Ta-Koroan guard. Do you have any other comments."

"Screw you."

"Everything you say can and will be used against you in-"

"Alright, screw all of you."

"Get her in an interrogation room."

She was dragged, literally, into a clean room with a table and two chairs. She was thrown in one chair, and the cuffs were attached to a metal post waiting for her there, because being trapped was what represented her absolute state of mind in these days. She waited a few minutes, but a guard eventually came in and took a seat. She was leaning back, all her weight held up by the handcuffs. Her head was rolled back and her eyes were closed, so she couldn't see her interrogator. "'Sup," she greeted.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-Wahi - Charred ForestTuara shrugged, "No actually, I don't make many visits to this place; tree smashing or not. Surprising I know," she smirked and crossed her arms, "Well Ferron, what brings you to Ta-Wahi? Smashing things too?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

It wasn't long before a few of the strange chicks noticed me; unsurprising, considering what a magnet I am for female eyes. I suppose I was even more of a sight than usual, too; with my clawed feet leisurely crossed, wide-brimmed sun hat shielding my face from the bright sky, superfluous but oh-so-essential shades propped up on my nose, I was doing everything I could to be a spectacle. I've always liked attention (no, really?), which may have been why - according to you - I felt subconsciously compelled to place my chair highly conspicuously in their line of sight. Psychoinvestigate and diagnosticate me all you want, I know you won't hit the mark. I'm an enigma, witches.

I was sawing absentmindedly at the top of a coconut I'd picked up on the way to the beach with a little knife I nabbed; the straw and mini umbrella were waiting in my bag. As I prepared my tropical snack, two of the flashy-clad foreigners looked my way and, after exchanging words with a third one, started up the beach towards me. I assessed the sitch; they were weaponless, good, but the way they walked implied at least a smidge of hostility. They had haughty (and hottie) faces, like they were offended I'd decided to exist. They finally got close enough to me that we could address one another; they stood at the foot of my chair, looking down at me.

"'Sup," I smiled cordially, my gold tooth bared. "Nice to see you ladies strutting on the beach, it's a great sight for these tired eyes. Hey, wouldja mind moving a tad to my left? You're blocking my sun, and I'm just desperate for a tan-"

"Is this one of them, Nihi?" the first one, slightly taller than the other, asked her companion. She was pretending not to have heard me.

"One of who?" I interjected.

"No," the short one, who I guess I should (but won't) call Nihi replied after a pause. "No, this one's face is not known to me. But he is of their type."

"What type?" I asked, quickly losing my faith in getting an answer back. "What are you-"

"You are a Skakdi," String-bean (the tall one) broke in, surprisingly addressing me. She looked down her nose at me, bright eyes staring out from behind her mask.

"Yes, I am," I agreed, puffing out my chest and sitting up straighter. "And not just any Skakdi, one of the handsomest, the most talented, the most dangerous-"

"Do you know others of your species?" Pea-pod (Nihi) inquired.

"...Yes..." I said with furrowed eyebrows. I wasn't at all sure where this line of inquiry was coming from. I was thoroughly bamboozled. "Why do you-"

"How many?" Pea-pod pressed. "How many do you know?"

"Dozens," I grinned. "I've got a lot of pals. None of them are as great as I am - we can all agree - but we're all strangers here, so we stick together. We have a support group, meets every-"

"Then they could be anywhere," String-bean qualified. "We will keep our eyes peeled for them, Nihi. In the mean time-"

They were back to addressing each other, not paying a whiff of attention to me. That bugged me. I broke String-bean off by chucking my half-sawed coconut at her chest. It broke open, the milky contents splattering all over her nice crystal armor; waste of a snack, but had to be done. String-bean took the hit, too shocked to move, and Pea-pod growled, raising her empty hands. I was just about to laugh at her stupidity - no weapons, remember? - and reach for my gun when I felt a powerful force pull me and my chair backwards, up and into the air. I was thrown into the hot sand, and Pea-pod strode closer, intent to finish the deal. The folding chair landed on my stomach.

"Whoa, whoa," I croaked, the chair having winded me a bit. "Whoa, let's take a breath, chickadee, you seem to have some anger issues, I can tell, you should get that looked into, maybe get psychoinspectediagnosticanalized-"

But Pea-pod had already stopped moving. String-bean, wiping the coconut off herself, was approaching her companion and giving her a significant look. Neither of them moved, but I could tell they were communicating. Some secret eye language? Dunno. At last, Pea-pod relaxed, and her shoulders eased down from her ears. String-bean came to me and offered her palm to help me up. I shoved the bamboo folding chair off myself and took her hand; she was surprisingly strong. For an instant I stood next to her, and I delighted in the few inches I had on her. Then String-bean stepped back to Pea-pod and addressed me.

"I am sorry for Nihi's actions," she said. "Like me, she is not versed in the culture of your land; so, she took your action as an assault, and I am sure you intended it as only a polite greeting... Is breaking fruit on others a greeting, here?"

"Why, yes," I nodded earnestly to String-bean. "Yes, and I feel ever so impolite for not having given, uh, Niki, the same salutation as I gave to you. One moment, miss." Hardly containing my chuckle, I dashed into the jungle behind me, picked up the first coconut I could find and, with a colossal windup, threw it to nail Pea-pod in the gut. But before the coconut reached her, it had reversed its trajectory, and slammed instead into my chest. I licked some of the projectile coconut juices off my face as Pea-pod smiled back at me; her eyes were cold above the teeth, though.

"I greet you in the ways of your people," she said through that grin. I could tell which of the chicks was the cleverer; String-bean's delighted face was naive. "Have I done so correctly?"

"Yes," I smiled, revealing all my pearlies in a convincing facade. I didn't like how she looked at me. "Welcome to Mata Nui."

test2.png

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ta-Wahi - Charred Forest

IC: Ferron (Charred Forest)

"No, I'm making a delivery"

To punctuate the statement, Ferron reached to his hip and clapped the weapon that was hanging there.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Grochi:

"Well, I think I'm going to excuse myself," Grochi said, nodding to Brekan. "If you need me, my home is just past the forest's farthest boundaries." The Toa of Plasma then stood, stepping out the door.

Now at his home, Grochi had been looking at his map for multiple hours. Or however long it had actually been, probably more like fifteen minutes. He had multiple small, secluded spots marked out, and there was one, down in Le-Wahi, that interested him greatly.

"Well, I think I've got a great idea," he muttered, smiling slightly. "I won't be able to go treasure hunting much if I decide to pursue it, but hey. It could prove useful."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

The bars promptly constricted, wrapping around both offenders tightly, bordering on painfully. The metal presented movement of any kind, pinning their arms to their sides, and their legs together. Escape was impossible. Within moments, they had been encircled by the squad of Ta-Matoran, and the Fe-Toa had arrived, bending down to remove their masks.

"By the authority of the Ta-Koro Guard, I hereby place you under arrest."

IC:Jaller was quiet for a long, long moment. The Ta-Matoran sat behind his desk, regarding the representative with an uncomfortably piercing gaze. He was a renowned commander, and an incredibly competent guard, but what many forgot was that both roles required an incredibly quick mind, and a powerful intuition. "So, allow me to summarize your Akiri's offer. You will install a radio station inside my city, which will be manned by your own engineers. And since it is manned by your own personnel, that implies that its workings will not be common knowledge. In other words, you are bringing a device into my village that I do not understand the mechanics of, and you will not allow my staff to learn the inner workings."

"Further, you request that I train your guards in the tactics and methods of my guard force. Which would allow your village to, as you put it, better defend itself. This is also the stated reason for your withdrawal from society at large."

The Ta-Matoran paused for a moment, pushing out his chair, and standing, He clasped his hands behind his back, pacing the width of his office with slow, measured steps. "I am going to be blunt with you. I have little taste political deception, or subterfuge. Anyone that colors their speech with honeyed words while hiding their intent is not to be trusted. And that includes you."

"This radio station provides minimal benefit. I have messengers equipped with Kakamas, I have access to Dikapi messenger birds, I have access to civilian messengers. Any one of these methods can get word to one of the other villages within three hours, at most. Kakama messengers within twenty minutes. And all are known for being able to find an individual, something that for all its power, your radio cannot do. Allowing this device into my village not only provides no real benefit, but it is a very large risk. It would require allowing a foreign staff into my village, where they could perform espionage of every kind, and gives them permission to take with them a device that could conceal any number of things. Bombs, troops, surveillance equipment.""They say never to trust Matoran bearing gifts, and in my experience, that is true. This offer is filled with veiled specifics, and uncertain reward. And your request for guard training is, frankly, ridiculous. The training is not what makes my guard effective, no matter how effective it is. Anyone can train a man, anyone can make a man a warrior. But it takes tradition and dedication to make him a Guard."

"Even if I wanted to give you what you requested, I cannot. My tactics were devised to work for what I had, and they cannot so easily be adapted for Po-Koro." Jaller paused, eyes glinting. "Nor should you want them to. Your very presence here is an insult to the men and women that have served Po-Koro for centuries. They fought off Rahkshi just as effectively as the rest of us, and the very sentiment that they are inferior is a slap in the face to your own people.""You have effectively sealed yourself off from the world, under the pretense of your own protection. Would Onewa have wanted that? Centuries were spent with Po-Koro as the most welcoming place on the island, with your village the center of all sports and sculpture. What happened to you? When did you lose that indomitable spirit? When did you become a group of cowards, too fearful to face the world, because you cannot take the good with the bad?""You have one minute to change my mind."

IC: "I will refrain from responding to what, quite frankly, are insults, Akiri." The Matoran said. He also opted not to push the question of the radio. "I believe you underestimate how badly Po-Koro's morale was hurt by the attacks on our Koro. Look at our position. We are bordered by Ko-Koro, with a military whose size--if not training--rivals yours, and we believe them to be planning for expansion. We are dangerously unready to fight them if they invade. We are dangerously unready to fight if you invade, for that matter. Po-Koro needs every edge we can get, and training from the best military on the island is an edge. We may have repelled the Rahkshi horde, but you assume that such a feat means that every Sentinel is a veteran. That is only true to an extent--every Po-Matoran has fought the Rahkshi, but one battle does not make a Matoran a skilled warrior. And those who are new recruits...well, I'm sure you of all people know how green recruits can be."

:w:

IC:

There was no greeting back.

"I have a consultant's fee to collect and nine hours until I have to go and serve B-grade vodka to down-on-their-luck circus freaks," I drawled bitterly, feet kicked up on the table and pretty blue eyes already smirking, even if my mouth wasn't. "I'd like to enjoy all nine of them, so unless you want to hook up right now in this interrogation room, I'd like to make this as quick as I can."

"Not gonna lie, that first option sounds really intriguing."

I half-looked up and full-winked before popping open a folder and balancing it against one leather pants-clad thigh, reading through the file. They had nothing on her - mainly because her terrible, terrible alias had somehow gotten past further evaluation - except the one charge she was booked for now, so after a second I closed it and then looked up.

"First thing's first: they have you on pulling out your weapons in front of a guard affiliated official. Now, before we get into any innuendo - which, believe me, is there - I just gotta say...really? I spent three months of my life convincing the authorities that the people who murdered the Turaga were dead, and then you, the most high profile out of all of them, gets caught marking your territory with a cop? C'mon, Liacada."

"It's the lactose intolerance. It makes me do it."

"That is a terrible excuse that just might hold up in this particular court system."

"Exactly my point. About hooking up..."

"Yeeees?" I asked lazily, by now combing through the various case files that Flay had given me and ticking them off in order of how many seconds it would take me to solve them blindfolded. "Something on your mind?"

"Nothing," she leaned back, letting him notice on his own that her cuffs were glowing red hot.

I followed her second-long gaze down to the cuffs as they slowly began to melt clean off of her. I drummed a single finger idly on the table as I flipped through a report of a bread stand robbery - Really? Who stole bread anymore? - and whatever parts of the cuffs were still solid shattered to pieces and fell in heaps on her chair and on the floor around her.

"Nothing," I repeated, almost like we were agreeing on something that had never been proposed. "Of course."

"Yeah," she nodded, pulling her hands up really hard to test the cuffs. Still holding, she kept them heating up before trying again, "so are you going to question me?"

"Do you promise to never hold your weapons up in front of a Guard affiliated official again?" I asked with a knowing smirk as I lifted up one paper from a manilla folder and reread it.

"No."

"Will you at least try?"

"Uh...no."

"You think you're pretty cute, don't you?"

"You know the answer to that question."

"I knew the answer to all of them," I stated evenly as I tossed the final folder into the pile marked "SOLVED," which coincidentially was made up of every case that used to be filed under the pile marked "UNSOLVED." "Well, that's all the questions I am by law required to ask you."
Whatever remained of the cuffs twitched and squeaked as I manipulated the metal in them just as Naara had taught me. They flew off and hit the ground soundlessly, leaving Liacada's wrists free, if a bit chafed.
"You're free to go."
"Darn. I was hoping there'd be a fight. See you later, Dor."
The table, comprised solely of cold, unfeeling metal, slowly began to scoot towards the door and blocked it off. Meanwhile, I whistled a tune innocently, rolling a Lavapool Inn poker chip around my fingers in boredom.
"You never finished what you were saying about hooking up," I noted, not having to turn around for her to know that I had winked as I spoke.
She turned, a mischievous grin coming to her face. "We'll have to do something about that," she stepped towards him, intentions clear.
"Wha? Me?" I asked in shock, looking backwards and slightly bending my back as I stared at Liacada upside down. "Listen, you vagabond. I'm just a definitely-not-poor aristocrat's son. Now, I don't know what you're implying...but I love it."
She tilted her head impatiently. "Can we get to it already?" She pouted.
"Illicia and Jin were never this frumpy," I pouted back as I swiveled around in the chair and stood up, bridging the gap between us in seconds and pushing her up against the wall in a couple seconds more.
She placed her hands on his hips. "I'm not Illicia or Jin."
"Duh," I replied, as though she'd just said, "Hey, Dor, I think we're on an island because we're surrounded by water" right to my face. "My eyes aren't just for show."
I lifted her up by the hips until we were at eye level, letting my hands envelop hers, and then I leaned forward into a kiss.
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC

"I hate Skakdi." Nihi muttered as they walked away.

"I'm not saying I disagree with you Sister, but he was at least polite... if not full of himself. As most of his race are. Not to mention we did learn of their strange, if not quaint, greeting ritual!"

The stare the second female Dasaka got was one of completely incredulous. "Saru, you have to be the most ditzy and trusting Soulsword in the entire clan! No wonder the other Menti call you a freaking 'hoko' half the time, you twit. That wasn't a ceremonial greeting."

"Oh... ?"

"Problems?"

The two found themselves standing before a third Dasaka, who was carefully staking a series of crates next to their emerald submersible, hands moving gracefully as the crystalline squares gently floated into position. Completed, she turned and clasped her hands behind her, the eyes that accompanied the body those of a superior looking critically at her underlings. Saru and Nihi stood promptly at attention, bowing afterwords slightly in respect.

"No Ma'am,Toroshu Nurora ma'am!" came the immediate and unified reply as they resumed their rigid stance. Nurora narrowed her eyes and snorted.

"That may be true Nihi, but your Sister has a gift for diplomacy and respect, as is a trait with many Soulsword Menti - and to that end she prevented you from turning that Skakdi into goo. Not to say his scumbag of a species deserves it, but considering that we are here on a expeditionary mission directly from the Roho herself I don't think killing locals is the best way to get the job done. I believe you should give your younger partner some slack."

:As she should:

The thought broke across the mental plane, interrupting the conversation. All three turned at once, and a few moments later Dastue Tsura came hobbling around the front of the submersible, her two Dashi shadows ever-present following behind. When she finally made it to the trio she gave a long breath, the trek across the uneven beach more than her small frame was used to. "Indeed, Nihi, as naive as she may be we are ALL strangers to this land and have little knowledge of their customs or nuances. As disrespectful as that skakdi may have been Saru was in the right in attempting diplomacy with him; as far as we know, he has lived his entire life here and not one of the fugitives. Perhaps that leaves us a little more vulnerable, but that is the Menti way: we are warriors, and we are honorable. You showed neither."

One of those crates might as well cleaned her clock - at least, that's the look Nihi gave after Tsura's verbal reprimand. Not more than two heatlight blinks later was she on her knees in the sands, arms outstretched before the Dastue, trembling slightly as her voice shook in sorrow and apprehension.

"Forgive me, Mother," she said, voice terribly low, "I... I have broken the Virtues. My actions lacked honor, made me abuse my power as a Menti, and therefore disrupted the order set by Zuto-Nui. I accept whatever punishment you deem fit for my hubris."

:Oh, just relax a little, would you child?:

Nihi's face shot upwards towards a smiling face as Tsura shook her head. "Oh Nihi, dear Nihi, you always were always by-the-book... for good or ill. As much as you are correct, my original point still stands: we are on foreign soil - and therefore there will be need to bend a few rules if only to make sense of this new land. Besides, if I don't say anything... who will?"

The tiny woman shot a glance upwards to Nurora, who seemed to stand a little straighter. Satisfied she returned her old, kind gaze to the young warrior at her feet.

"Do such a thing back home and I will happily see you carted off personally to Rayuke himself; here, however, I choose to be a little more lenient. As long as the lesson is learned, as is my greatest duty as a Dastue, then all is well. Are we clear?"

Nihi slowly stood, and with great respect and relief bowed deeply to Tsura. Nihi jumped slightly as the touch of a hand on the shoulder, Saru's smiling face at the end of that arm.

"Thank you for protecting me from him Sister; that was very honorable of you."

They both shared a smile as Tsura clapped her hands. "See? Sisterly love remains, the lesson has been learned, and we are all the better off for it. All is right with the world. Now!" She turned dramatically to Nurora. "If you don't mind, Toroshu, I wish to speak with this Skakdi myself... I feel as though there is much we can learn from him, if we can break past his ego.

Nurora opened her mouth to object, but was silenced with a hand wave. "I will have none of that! My Dashi shadows follow me where-ever I go, and I will take both Saru and Nihi with me; I will be perfectly safe. The only way I won't go is if you have a good argument as to how you will be short-handed if they leave.

Nurora took in a deep breath, knowing quite well this was a hopeless cause. "No, Dastue, I can spare them. Should anything go ary, however, I will have my women there in an instant... and I will blame you."

"Very good; I shall be off."

With a flurry of a diva she began the trek across the beach, her entourage in tow. By the time they reached Grokk he was finally set back up again, preparing to lounge in the sun once more. Tsura cleared her throat, garnering his attention.

"A word with you, Grokk."

Even as she spoke his name she was inspecting her fingertips.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: "I will refrain from responding to what, quite frankly, are insults, Akiri." The Matoran said. He also opted not to push the question of the radio. "I believe you underestimate how badly Po-Koro's morale was hurt by the attacks on our Koro. Look at our position. We are bordered by Ko-Koro, with a military whose size--if not training--rivals yours, and we believe them to be planning for expansion. We are dangerously unready to fight them if they invade. We are dangerously unready to fight if you invade, for that matter. Po-Koro needs every edge we can get, and training from the best military on the island is an edge. We may have repelled the Rahkshi horde, but you assume that such a feat means that every Sentinel is a veteran. That is only true to an extent--every Po-Matoran has fought the Rahkshi, but one battle does not make a Matoran a skilled warrior. And those who are new recruits...well, I'm sure you of all people know how green recruits can be."

IC:"You are missing a critical part of what I said. Even if I wanted to give this training to you, I can't. It was perfected for Ta-Koro over decades of work, that is not something that can so easily be modified for your region."The Ta-Matoran's voiced became hard as stone, and as sharp as the blades he once wielded. "Nor do I want to give them to you. Hewkii seems not to understand one thing; If he tries to force his guards to become something they are not, he will destroy them. They are effective because of what they are, and trying to make them something else will eliminate that effectiveness. He is a fool for wanting to destroy what he has.""But more importantly, I will never place my troops' abilities in the hands of someone who speaks such. This island is not at war, and it is people like you who are pushing it to the brink. I had my suspicions when you arrived, but I did not want to believe them. But you have confirmed my worst fears. You are preparing for war. That is why you have cut yourselves off, despite a lack of any real remaining threats. That is why you want my training; so you can be prepared when your war comes. I will never give you knowledge to help you, so long as you insist on traveling down this path. We have been only three months without war. Do not look for one so soon.""Despite all that I have seen, Hewkii still has a measure of my respect. Which is why I tell you to carry a message from me. I plead with him to give up this path. It will lead him and his to nothing but ruin, and he may yet force my hand. The other villages are just as leery of Po-Koro as I am. None of us want a war.""But you seem eager for one. Now get out of my sight. Your minute is up, and you have not convinced me." Jaller stopped, turning to look at the Po-Matoran dead on for the first time in several minutes. "Stay in Ta-Koro as long as you like. But I do not want to hear of this again.""You are dismissed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Bingo!" he chuckled, returning Melna's triumphant finger with an equal thumbs up of his own. Day had always enjoyed that particular trick, experiencing all kinds of reactions varying from a dumbfounded stare to a violent outburst to a nervous breakdown.

Safe to say, his element proved rather entertaining.

"How 'bout you guys? Lux, my best bet for you would be stone or crystal. I won't lie Melna, I can't tell since Lesterin colour complexity always gets the better of me."

IC:

After the two chicks I'd had the food fight with retreated to their submarine and sandwiched with what looked like a superior officer (submarine sandwich, heh), I wiped the coconut off myself and started to reassemble my beach chair, carefully watching the beings down the beach as I did so. I couldn't hear them, but the looks they threw up to me (which I answered with enthusiastic waving) definitely gave me the impression that I was the subject du jour. At some point, an old lady - she looked like a gnarled apricot; or in other words, looked like a Turaga - appeared, tailed by two shuffling Matoran-types who might as well have had their mouths shut for all the talking they did. Pea-pod suddenly started kowtowing herself in front of this old lady. Weirdos.

By the time five of them - good ol' String-bean and Pea-pod, along with as Apricot and her seedlings - were walking up towards me through the white sand, I had settled back in my chair, as visibly relaxed as before, though my Zamor pistol (which doubles as my best friend) was hooked lazily around my finger. The sun hat hung over one of the chair's spokes, and in the open palm of my free hand was a fun little wind-up toy I had nabbed from a merchant stand in Leva Bay. It was Onu-Koro made - easy to tell, they had quality toys over there - and it looked like a crude Fusa kangaroo. You'd wind up the spring in back, and it did these itsy bitsy back flips in your hand. Needless to say, it distracted me for hours on end. I was winding the Fusa Flipper up for another bout of acrobatics when Apricot addressed me.

Before I even had a chance to offer her a salutation coconut to the elderly knees, any notions of pulling this serial prank were smacked clear out of my head with the force of a well-crafted Kohlii stick to my donkey teeth.

"A word with you, Grokk," she said.

I almost dropped my toy. Hey, quit giggling. What? You woulda probably spazzed a lot worse if somebody you'd never met (somebody who'd had no access to your impressive reputation, either) called you by your name. But I'm adaptable; I quickly recovered my cool, and pulled my shades down my nose to look at Apricot. "Nice parlor trick. Can't say it's one I know how to do. You are?"

"Tsura," Apricot smiled politely.

"Tuh-sue-raa," I repeated, elongating the syllables deliberately. "Great, I'll call you Sue. Cool? Cool." I set my Flipping Fusa on my palm again, and watched it crouch slowly, then pop into a spin. Hilarity ensued. Or should I say... en-Sued. Karz, I'm good. Except I'm bad. I love being bad. And the chicks love a bad boy. But that's not the point right now. Again, the fun Fusa flipped flippantly, and I smiled jovially.

Pea-pod seemed angry about my nicknaming of her grannie - that chick had serious anger problems, yeesh; attractive, I'll admit, but so not worth the trouble - and her wee fists clenched. "Hey again, Nickie!" I called to her, grinning; she gave me a forced smile in return. String-bean glanced quickly around the ground, probably looking for a mango to say hello with. "Nice gal, Nickie," I confided in Apricot with a wink. "Feisty."

"Nihi," Pea-pod said under her breath.

"Yeah, whatever," I agreed, before returning my attention to Apricot. "Now, Sue, what can I do you for?"

test2.png

IC: The Matoran bowed respectfully. "You believe that we wish to go on the offensive, Akiri." he said. "I assure you this isn't true. We expect war, but we do not want it." With those final words, he turned and left before Jaller could reply.