BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Female is correct.

IC: "Brilliant! I hope a job can be found there." I didn't really have much else to say. This individual seemed to be a friend, in a world where everyone is your enemy. I can only hope he remains a friend.

Morally unambiguous.

IC:

He looks down the road and sees a forge shop in Ta-Koro. "That seems like a good place to work. Shall we head to the forgery and see if they are hiring? If so, then let us go." It's been a while since he has held a conversation with a woman (besides the bar) for this long. The last time he remembered doing so, was back in his home island.

OOC: That forge shop, would be ZHX's.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC (Dekuna): "Maybe they could do it out of the goodness of their hearts, to help out a fellow toa?" he suggested. "Isn't that what toa-heroes are meant to be for - helping other people out even when it's dangerous?"

IC: Zeal / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn'Let me stop you right there,' the Silver Toa said, holding a hand up. 'Have you seen the amount of Toa mercenaries on this island? I wouldn't be surprised if we were the only traditional Toa-Heroes left on Mata Nui. Everyone else is either a guardsmen, a bounty hunter, or a shopkeeper who gave up heroism for the quiet life. I don't think it would be that easy to waltz up to a Toa nowadays and ask "hey, buddy, you want to risk life and limb to maybe but possibly not open an indestructible container from which only one other person will benefit?"'

He leaned back. 'Maybe we should focus on our former task for now; find Payiges and Sister's sister. Once we find them we'll see if we can recruit them.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna couldn't let that pass either. It was odd how much they had reversed roles - now Zealokan was much more cynical and Dekuna was trying to play a hero's part. "I think you'd be surprised" he said. "Remember that it was only four months ago that you walked into a Ga-koro in and found two Toa, a Matoran and a Jovak who were happy enough to drop everything and go on a search and rescue just to help you out, and then those same beings went on to form a team dedicated to helping others. Yes, there are some toa who have given up being heroes at some point - there are two standing in this room - but others have some hope for making a better world, especially since the Makuta fell. The Toa Maru, for example, still act like heroes. They would probably help you out."

ppg2.png

IC: Zeal / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn

'Doubt it. They have other matters to attend to.' He stood up, pulling up the hood on his cloak, and replacing the Mataraka in his pocket. 'We'll sort out this thing later. We should get going, before nightfall. Any ideas where we should search for Payiges and Sister's sister next?'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kamatu

Kamatu walked through the streets of Ta-Koro, feeling at ease for perhaps the first time since arriving in Ta-Koro; but he knew it couldn't last. He stopped in the middle of the street, watching people go on with their lives, discussing lava-surfing, trrade, and whatnot. Kamatu smirked. If only they knew, he thought. He sighed and decided that now was as good a time as ever. Cupping his hands to his mouth, Kamatu shouted, "Is there any willing to join me on a quest?"

OOC: Open for interaction; quote me before doing so

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC(Ignitus):I wake up.Darkness.Why is everything so dark?I hear a hiss of air, and light appears. I crawl out of the canister.I think to myself, trying to remember... what? Everything, I guess.My name is Ignitus. I'm from Torren. Where in Karzahni is Torren? My sword is called Vulcan. Wait, I have a sword?I look around, and see a sword hilt sticking out of the sand. I pick it up, and the blade glows red.I decide to examine my surroundings. I'm on a beach. There's a silver canister nearby, which is what I crawled out of. I see a dark tunnel not too far away, and walk to it. It smells, looks, and sounds ominous, but I have some feeling I should enter. So I descend into the darkness.OOC: Ignitus to Kini Nui(Mangaia)

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: Day (Lavapool Inn)

Watching with a softened expression, Day listened to the beautiful tune, seeing Lux for the great musician he was. The Po-Matoran's very heart was intertwined with this musical piece, pouring his soul into every note as he relived his past in whatever world he stood in now.

Suffice to say, the Toa was impressed. Quite curious, as well.

When the music ceased, the bar was momentarily stilled into an awed silence, followed by claps, a few cheers and Day's own whistling.

"Looks like Lux the Pianist has us beat, Melna."

OOC: ZHX, this is where you interact with me and Lieutenant

IC:

Flaredrick looked at the forgery shop. The smell of sunder, ash, and molten lava filled the air. Anvils, hammers and thongs were in the premises. An oven where the metals are heated was located on his left, and in front of him, the desk of the forge keeper. "Hello sir. Are you looking in hiring two individuals for your forge. We can offer you assistance."

IC: Zeal / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn

'Doubt it. They have other matters to attend to.' He stood up, pulling up the hood on his cloak, and replacing the Mataraka in his pocket. 'We'll sort out this thing later. We should get going, before nightfall. Any ideas where we should search for Payiges and Sister's sister next?'

IC (Dekuna): "We could start in Onu-Wahi" Dekuna suggested. "Isn't that where she was last headed after after she disappeared from Ga-Koro? If we can pick up her trail, from somewhere we know she has been, we can follow it wherever it leads." It couldn't be that simple of course - trails went cold, people went unmarked from place to place or could just disappear alltogether without leaving a trace (Dekuna had had to do it himself a few times). Still, it would make a good start.

ppg2.png

IC: Zeal / Ta-Koro - Lavapool Inn'Better than nothing, even considering it's been a few months since Ga-Wahi.'As they left the inn on their way to the village gates to retrieve Aki-Nui, Zeal tried to make conversation with Dekuna. 'So, I've already explained what happened to me after we last met up. What've you been doing with yourself all this time?'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Stronin "Well if you plan on working here, be prepared to churn out high quality goods, not the mediocre stuff they peddle on the streets."Stronin turned away for a moment, taking a sword from a nearby rack and slamming it down on a thick wooden table, slicing it apart with no harm seemingly done to the weapon."Soli expected good stuff," he continued. "Try not to disappoint. This is a hard job, one of low pay and long hours."He smiled."Well then, you guys up for it?"

Ta-koro- Loren

IC: The Toa of Sonics stayed at the scene long enough to make sure that the on-duty Guardsmen had the situation under control before heading back to Headquarters. Loren may have been off-duty but he was still required to report instances like this one.

I wonder why the guy did it. Most people don't go wandering around stabbing random Matoran unless they want to get the Guard's attention.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Jaskyn- Forge Shoppe

I silently nodded, acknowledgeing the truth in Flaredrick's words. I wasn't certain that I was suited for this task, but I could probably use it as a learning experience. The ability to forge metal into implements of death, could save my life, after all.

"Part time."

Rastann- Beach

They were all dead. Every last one! The carnivores have eaten them. All of them, but me. I've seen terrifying things, but this one takes the lie! Wait, wrong word. So, I don't care about sanity! It's skill-time! GOODBYE SANITY! HELLO MECHANICAL SKILLS! HAHAHAHA--

Wait, am I using quotation marks? Oh. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Akrinn- from Po-Koro

When I entered the hot, barren wasteland, the heat was hot. That's redundant... Anyway, the ground was dry-drier that Po-Koro, even-and the air was full of sound. I looked about, and there weren't any plants. Not even weeds.

You dingus, I thought to myself. What are you doing here?

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Jaskyn- Forge Shoppe ​Excellent! I now had an opportunity to sell my skill as an assassin and- What? Treasure hunting. Oh well, I suppose I can benefit from this endeavor.

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Lux

As the last note of my song fizzled out in the air, so did the din in the rest of the Lavapool. For a brief, terrifying moment, I wondered if Day had decided to go and meddle with the sound in here again -- but no, his silence had been artificial, purified, complete. This lack of noise was broken by the sporadic sounds of contact between glass bottoms and wooden tables, hushed discussions and the singular cough that always seemed to occur when no one was talking.

And then the crowd went absolutely bananas. Before I could even consider the possibility that I had performed a flop of a song, the patrons of the Lavapool rewarded me with instant and universal validation. For a shining moment, I was walking on a cloud of praise.

"That... that was beautiful," Melna said, smiling in a way that made me flush red, -- I'm sort of shy, if you readers haven't already caught on -- while Day, in his usual under-stated fashion, added, "Looks like Lux the Pianist has us beat, Melna."

"Uh...thanks, guys," I said sheepishly as I sat down, "Glad you both enjoyed it."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Sure. You melt the metal out of its ore to the right temperature, then use the reduction method to get the liquid metal out and then cool it down to get the prize. It's something that I've done a long time ago, but I should remember everything I did." He began to power up his right hand. "It shouldn't be something hard for a Toa of Fire."

IC: Lux

"Uh...thanks, guys," I said sheepishly as I sat down, "Glad you both enjoyed it."

IC: Melna (Lavapool Inn)

"The feeling's mutual" Melna replied.

"So" she asked and took a look around "what do you guys do? Like, do you have a job, or something?"

"And Lux" she continued "there's no reason to be so shy around me, one of my best friends was a Matoran"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...