BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: :P

IC: (Tarotrix/Lavapool Inn/Ta-Koro)

Before Grochi had made a sound, Tarotrix was quite happily going to indulge himself in a monologue of supervillain proportions. But this little slight by Grochi was taking it a little too far. Once again resisting the urge to yell at yet another person, he said, in a calm voice:

"For crying out loud, Mr. Grochi. One little, stress-caused tirade and you mock me at sound of my own voice? That wasn't even directed towards you."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC:

Taling about this.

IC: Vorlik

His items were in the bag, and Vorlik saw Akira and the Matoran she turned into a Toa. Standing next to them was a Toa he hadn't seen before. Vorlik walked over and said, "Well, I'm Vorlik. You two?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: (Tarotrix/Lavapool Inn/Ta-Koro)

"No. Make it stop!"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Brekan

The mixture of Alcohol and time had finally managed to calm her, much more so than those who had brought her to the inn likely would have expected. The stress had vanished, and she didn't seem quite so terrified about the sheer number of people in the room.

"Hey, you the guy-"She asked towards Grochi, before stopping herself when she noticed he was already in the middle of a conversation.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"You're the guy who forced me through the busy streets and into this place, by, of all this, carrying me, right? What made you think that was a good idea?" She finished her earlier sentence now that she had his attention. "Running through the streets, carrying a terrified Toa. You crazy or something?"

The drink had taken its effect on her. She wasn't having near as much trouble talking to others, and he numbers in the room didn't bother her at all.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"Hey, I'm not complaining. You got me out of a jam there, real nice. You're the one who just did some sort of crazy run, carrying away someone the guard were trying to question. It ain't me that I'd be worried about, Minty." She spoke of his Armor's coloration, Green and white, certainly a different coloration, but she was one to talk.

"Besides, from the sounds of it, you have a lot of grip on this town. You wanna take the chance at losing it by lugging around someone you just convinced the guards to leave along?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"Cool, being famous must be sweet, except for the screaming fans and whatever. What'd you do to get the fame, save Jaller's cat from a tree or something?" It was an honest question. In a town with guards like this, she could only imagine it wouldn't take much to be considered noteworthy, like doing something nice.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Grochi:"I helped plan, coordinate, and put into action the defence of this village from a one-hundred strong Rahkshi army," Grochi replied, raising an eyebrow at Brekan's ideas. "I also fought on the front line and narrowly evaded death multiple times, and yet, despite my aid, some of this Koro's guards insist on claiming that I must be a criminal or other such danger to the Koro simply due to how far from it I live." The Toa of Plasma shrugged, leaning back in his chair.

"Also, I don't believe I ever caught your name. Mine's Grochi."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Liacada-Lavapool)"I'm still pretty miffed at the guard for what they did today. I've been considering a bit of mischief lately, but I'm not sure. Can I get your opinions?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"So you helped fight of the Makuta's pet snake-people? Wicked." She commented, after listening to his story. It sounded a little like something she had heard once, being told by someone for some reason. Eh, wasn't that important. "Seems like this whole island's gone to the crazies now, rules and regulations and strictness to levels that would have made Makuta's rule seem like some sort of never ending party, am I right?"

"Name's Brekan, maybe you've heard of me, probably not." She leaned back in the chair she was sitting in, making herself more comfortable.

She turned her head towards Liacada before she responded to what the Toa of fire was saying. "I'm not the kind to go seeking out trouble with the guards, there's a lot of them you know, more'n their are of me. Plus breaking the laws tends to freak me out and stuff. But what've you got in mind?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Time to make the evil Toa of Fire come out

IC:

Out on the streets shadows, lurked a Toa who was on a mission: Find 'Black Ice's' killer and possibly take over the island. He lured a wandering Matoran to the alley in where he was, and he thrusted his Quake Breaker into him. He then kicked his body of the weapon, and it littered the street. He climbed up the building, still using the shadows to his advantage to get away.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC(Liacada-Lavapool)

"What I was thinking is simple. The guards like oppressing the weak, right? I mean, we just saw it happen. So what if we simultaneously set all the criminals free at once? That would teach them a lesson about bullying others around."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

If Brekan had any drink left in her cup, and if she had been drinking it at that moment, she would have promptly spit it out. What the Toa was suggesting wasn't some harmless little prank, it was downright criminal.

"Nuh uh, no way I'm getting pulled into this one. I'm not exactly the break-in break-out type. Also, there is no way I'm even going into a prison, those people aren't just unknown, they're... evil and bad and stuff. Not gonna do it."

"Also, ain't that a little... illegal? Like, fail-and-you-end-up-in-that-very-jail type illegal?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Liacada-Lavapool)

Liacada could see she was in the wrong crowd. "Yeah, I was just joking. What if we came in and reported a missing cup of tea or something? Or sent them on a wild goose chase?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Normally, Brekan would have freaked out at the sudden change fro serious to joke, been terrified of the person who suggested it, and tried to escape. To drunken Brekan, it made perfect sense. "Ah, heh, actually had me thinking you were crazy or something there. Those plans sound way more doable."

"Though I really don't want to get that one guard angry again, you see that look on her face? It was like all 'I'm going to kill you for this', and I really don't want to see that again."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Loren- Ta-koro

IC: Normal boring day. Not that I have any problem with that, it means that everything is peaceful. And no, I am not going to hope that something happens just so that I have something to do.

Loren quietly mused as he walked down the street. The electric lights sending out orbs of light that chased away the ever so slightly present gloom that covered Ta-koro. His personal habit of patrolling the city even while off duty had turned up nothing so far, a fact he was glad about.

So far.

It seemed that fate did not like that fact that he was doing nothing but walking up and down streets and decided to ruin his day. A sound from behind him caught his attention, one that he had heard many times, the thump-clang of a dead or unconscious body hitting the ground. He spun around and spotted the dark shape of a body on the ground just outside one of the nearby alleys. Activating his mask, the Guardsman teleported over to the shape and checked it out.

Ta-Matoran, recently killed. Large wound to the abdominal region reaching the entire way through. Jagged edges of the wound suggest some sort of serrated blade.manner of wound prevent information about tip from being discovered without a more in depth examination.

Loren glanced down the alley the body had fallen from, the culprit could not have gotten far, the distinct lack of noise told him the whoever it was was not running. Not looking to see if there were any other Guards around, the Toa of Sonics jotted down his observations on one of his personal tablets and then blew several notes on the small horn he carried in his pouch. The pattern would tell other Guardsmen that there had been a murder while the noise would tell them where to look while he was gone.

Leaving the tablet on the body, Loren stood up and mask-jumped to the top of one of the buildings that created the alley. It provided a good vantage point to look from and sometime the criminal would try to escape using them. Something that this one seemed to have chosen to do, as the Guardsman spotted a dark figure making his way across the roofs.

It would hardly help but Loren was required to do it anyway. Drawing breath, he shouted over at the figure

"Halt in the name of the law!"

Unsheathing his rahkshi staff, he did not wait to see of the figure would comply and mask-jumped in front of him, at the same time, jumping in the air and starting to turn,so that he would be facing the other person when he landed.

OOC: Where did he get a Quake Breaker?

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: I suppose I should bring Tuli to Jaller then. And yeah it's Tuli, not Tulli. :P And she's a woman.

IC:

Jaller sighed.

Laid out before him were a variety of reports and complaints from various sources, all of them stemming from one source; the conduct of a Guard named Tulli. This was not the first time he had received complaints about her. Her notorious promiscuity had been the cause for several reports of harassment, and multiple complaints of improper conduct by superior officers. And now, she had gone and caused a full blown incident, which he was told had involved a well-known public hero.

This needed to be dealt with.

"Send in Guard Tulli."

IC Tuli

(Ta-Koro, Jaller's hut):

Tuli was pleased to hear that Jaller wanted to see him. This could either be a very good or a bad thing, but Tuli automatically suspected it to be good. Maybe even a promotion? Hopefully not a guard trip to some other Koro, though she could deal with it. Whatever it was, she was anxious to hear about it.

The guards who had summoned Tuli stood inside as Tuli entered the Akiri's hut.

"Akiri Jaller", Tuli said. "Guard Tuli, Regiment 14. You wanted to see me?"

IC (Inu) (Oreius) I am life-drinker-Inu. I am life-rope-bound to Toa-host-Oreius. I am a birth-son of father-maker-Makuta. Once I was dark-blood-evil. Now I balance between the sun-light and the night-dark. That is all anyone needs to know about me. I am not twisting-branches-complex. I warm-hunger-love blood-sword-battle; I do not prey-tremble-fear. The only one I prey-feared is rotting-dead: my father-maker. Now I am predator-no-fear. A song-howl-call breaks the still-blank-silence. A weak-shield-guard calling for help. We shield-guard smoke-fire-Ta-Koro together, Toa-host-Oreius and I. Though father-maker-Makuta is rotting-dead, the island is still blood-pain-dangerous. We are hero-Toa-Maru; it is our duty to shield-guard those too prey-weak to do so themselves. Weak-small-prey like the small-dead-Matoran Toa-host-Oreius kneels down to look at. I see through his eyes: the prey has been pain-stab-skewered through his belly. Thick-blood-smell is in the air. Shield-guards are coming. There's a tablet. “Not far. Couldn't run. Up.” If sky-up it is, then sky-bird-fly we will. I thirst-drink-life Toa-host-Oreius, but in return I give Rahi-strength when he has need. Now is the time. I gold-water-pour my strong-life-energy into our body, and we become strong. Oreius-and-I sky-frog-leap. We do not jump-bird-fly sky-high enough, but we cruel-claws-dig in the wall and climb to the rooftop. "Halt in the name of the law!" There are two strong-tall-Toa here. One rival-stare-faces the other; we know his face-scent-sound: he is a shield-guard. We walk up behind the other; we bare-claws-teeth the tooth-flame-sword that we found in dark-father-cave-Mangaia. It was once Toa-hero-Tahu-sword. Now it is ours. “Stop,” Oreius-and-I speak-growl-challenge. “Drop your weapons, and place your hands on your head.”

OOC Hello, Flaredrick. Hello, Silvan.

IC: Kitara

The Ga-Toa Medic, now Marine recruit walked through the gates of Ta-Koro. She hadnt been sent her but seeing as she hadnt received any orders she felt like she shouldnt lose contact with the place and help out where she could. She siged at the state of the place. So disorganized compared to Ga-Koro. She would need to speak to Jaller, but she didnt know how easy it would be to speak to him.

OOC: Request to speak to Jaller when possible.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC(Liacada-Lavapool)

"Come on, grouchi, cut loose for a bit." She took another drink. Laying one arm across the counter, she leaned back, facing her two newfound allies.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kitara

The Ga-Toa Medic, now Marine recruit walked through the gates of Ta-Koro. She hadnt been sent her but seeing as she hadnt received any orders she felt like she shouldnt lose contact with the place and help out where she could. She siged at the state of the place. So disorganized compared to Ga-Koro. She would need to speak to Jaller, but she didnt know how easy it would be to speak to him.

OOC: Request to speak to Jaller when possible.

Jaller seems to be popular today, haha. Get in the line. :P

IC Mahkta

He noticed a Toa of Water, an uncommon sight in the center of Ta-Koro, but unlike the others he had no objections against that tribe.

"And what brings a member of the water tribe to the flaming heart of Ta-Koro? I haven't seen a Toa of Water around here since the Great War..."

I'm back!