BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

I don't sleep very well outside of Ta-Koro. I've never really mentioned that before, but there it is. I don't know why exactly; maybe it's the smell of the molten rock, the steady, high temperature or just the constant, soft rumbling of the ground that lulls me in there. Or maybe it's none of those things and it's just a weird habit which I filed away in the category of 'things you can't explain, just feel'.

And so, I had propped myself up against a rock for the night, large enough to almost disappear behind it and dozed off until the first rays of sunlight had found their way over the horizon. It was quite the beautiful sight; the morning fog still hung over the lower parts of the Motara - an orange haze in the distance that was getting brighter by the minute. I took in a deep breath and enjoyed the morning air.

Yeah, it was gonna be a really nice day. Nicer than a day that would be spent hunting criminals deserved, in fact.

In any case, I was up and had been for a bit already - long enough to know Joske and Cael had come back from doing whatever in the desert while the other two lovebirds were bantering over literature and most likely breakfast, judging by the smell.

It was good. But if we were starting the day's work already, there was only one proper way to do it.

I reached into my satchel. After a second of rummaging around I found the cylindrical object I was feeling for and produced a wooden cup. Next, I retrieved a small leather-bundle. I put that in my lap, loosened the string holding it together and unfolded it, revealing my stock of herbs. I picked a few leaves of the non-medical kind, dropped into the cup, then folded the bundle back up and put it away again.

Now there was just one thing missing. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of water in the desert. Luckily, I knew just the right person to help with that little problem.

Quietly getting up, I made my across our little camp and found Joske meditating, with Cael lying next to him. I smiled slightly and squatted down beside her, trying not to disturb Joske's meditation. "Good morning." I said. "Hope you two had a good night's rest."

I lifted up my for Cael to see. "Say, could I bother you for some water? I feel like brewing some fresh tea."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:"Alright, what can I do to help?" asked Sonuva. "And who else is on the crew, and how many more do you need?" ***Aq saw his target approaching. Now according to the plan, he's suppose to send a lightning flash in the opposite direction as signal to his brothers, but he decided he'd wait. It has been too long since Aq has gotten to fight by himself, and he felt like he deserved it after his long wait. He considered his possible methods of approach. He had few in his mind that allow him easily capture her, but they involved no fighting. He then figured out the best method to invoke a fight, and then tried to figure how to prevent escape. He knew Ghoti wore Mask of Flight, though shaped like another, and she might escape. The other was Sentinel, and was likely will not run away. Aq figured the best way would be to striking her with lightning if she turned started fleeing, even if it knocked her out, he can't have her run away so he can fight. Aq climbed down the pillar and situated himself several meters in front of the carriage's direct path. He was the tallest and biggest Toa of the Island. He started to walk toward the carriage that help Korru and Ghoti, "Korru...go left...really fast." whispered Ghoti trembling in fear. The minute the Kilikano started to run and turn the carriage left, Aq let out an lightning blast from his hands and shocked the Kilikano, not killing it, but causing it go wild in fear which flipped the carriage over. Aq started to run toward them, and he saw the Kilikano was still attached to its rope. He dashed forward and grabbed the Kilikano body. It struggled to get out of Aq's hold, but Aq was lot bigger and stronger, and Aq broke the Rahi's neck, killing it. He put the body on the ground, put his foot on for support, and ripped the head off. He then went toward flipped over carriage and began to look for Ghoti and Korru. He found them disoriented, trying to get up. He grabbed Ghotiby the neck. "Come with Aq peacefully, or this." said Aq pretending to be mentally deficient again in his speech, pushing the Kilikano head into Ghoti's face. She screamed in absolute terror.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC: Korru (Po-Wahi Wastes)

"Korru...go left...really fast"

Korru had half a mind to rather just run the stranger over, seeing how it was apprently one of the people that were after Ghoti, but it seemed his steed itself knew better as it took a sharp turn to the left, only to be paralyzed by a blast of lightning from the Toa that caused the Kikanalo to thrash about in pain and fear until the carriage flipped over.

Korru dumped into the sand with a heavy thud, but in contrast to Aq's assumption, he kept his cool.

*insert Ghoti's scream here*

Korru stood up, broadsword in hand, and shot the Toa a death glare.

"Let her go" he said simply

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: I was talking about Roase.

IC: Maioro

Maioro frowned slightly as the stranger batted away his question with one of his own yet his smile did not waver.

"Some old Vortixx living large in his delusions, if I remember correctly." he poked. "Had a thing for mash..."

IC:Aq stared at the Lesterin and smiled. He threw Ghoti at Korru, and the Kilikano head on the ground.

He stomped on and crushed the the head of the Kilikano."AQ SMASH!" roared at Korru, beating his chest.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC: Prei

A trash can as well? What was in the armoury exactly?

But I obliged anyway. Quickly taking the trash can and the torch, I made my way into the armoury once more.

IC(Maxiam Kilanewb):

Maxiam took the torch from Doughnut Guy and held it high, showing the both of them the wreck of the armory. Most of the swords were in heap on the left side, the spears either broken or whole were lying everywhere, and shields covered most of the tables.

"Doughnut Guy, uh, pick up the swords and hang them on the racks again. Any broken ones put in the can. Maybe we can salvage them."

OOC: I was talking about Roase.

Maioro frowned slightly as the stranger batted away his question with one of his own yet his smile did not waver.

"Some old Vortixx living large in his delusions, if I remember correctly." he poked. "Had a thing for mash..."

OOC: Ah, yes he was. Mea Culpa.

IC(Amreai Cano):

Amreai's eyes lit up at the word "mash." That was the keyword he was given to find him. Amreai took a step towards the Toa, more gliding it seemed with his robe.

"Where is he?"

WIP

IC:"Hello fellow members of the crew." said Sonuva smiling sticking his hand out to be shaken.

lawl.png

Ghoti practically fell into Korru's arms, as he caught her without looking her way, his gaze was fixed on the opponent.

His sword had cluttered to the ground when he dropped it to catch Ghoti, but that shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Using his Matatu, Korru grabbed the sword in a telekinetic grip and swung it at Aq.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Merla

A slim figure in a black cloak looked upon Po-Koro from afar. Red eyes glowing from behind her Tryna, the now-recluse Toa of Water gazed upon the "Lost City". Shield stowed on her shoulder and bladed staff clutched in her hand, she silently regarded the Koro of stone. The only sounds she heard were the sounds of the desert wind and of her breath.

The reanimated corpse of a Nui-Jaga walked up to her. Stepping onto it, she gestured to the "zombie", pointing towards a spot on the horizon. The scorpion silently complied, crawling into the distance. Merla's head turned back to gaze at the village before turning back, gazing into the sun.

IC:

Aq struck out his hands and lightning stream out of his fingertips into the sword and arced onto Korru.

"No weapons!" said Aq.

OOC: Mask versus mask, hand to hand, and Aq will use his lightning powers very occasionally from this point on. He's already drained a sixth of his supplies, as the lightning trio has less elemental energy than typical toa. Ghoti will help..soonish.

lawl.png

OOC: How can electricity arc across a telekinetic connection?

Answer: It can't *pushes glasses up nose*

"Alright, fine, if that's how you wanna play it"

Korru let go of his telekinetic grip the the sword, letting it thunk into the sand. He would play this brute's game, for now.

He gently put Ghoti down beside, and took a step forward, rasing his clenched fists.

"Let's go"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Sword is metal. Armor is metal. :P Maybe not touching, but still close enough, and even if it was like a yard away, elemental manipulation, looks like it arced, but it reality Aq's just directed to you as well from the sword. Permission to have a few auto-hits in? I give you permission for a few auto-hits as well. Lets go for a max of 13 damaging contact hits, but try to avoid getting that high. IC: Ghoti crawled away from the fight. She had a few options...She coudl fly away and leave Korru alone to fight, freak out near the Kilkano corpse, or help Korru fight. ..If I try to fly away, I'll get shocked, and drop fromt he sky. If I fight i'll get shocked and pounded. Ghoti decided to frak out next to the Kilikano corpse. "Why would they hire a member of the Lightning Trio? Anybody but them..." whispered Ghoti as she rocked back and forth in the fetal position.

lawl.png

OOC: I'd prefer not, let's just play it straight

Aq hadn't moved yet, and Ghoti was covering, so Korru realized he would have to be the one to act.

"Let's see what you've got" he thought as he charged forward, his massive frame barreling forth like an enraged Kane-Ra

With a guttural roar, Korru tried to tackle the Vo-Toa to the ground.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Aq stood waiting until the last moment when he suddenly side-stepped the charging Lesterin, which made Aq behind Korru. Aq using his massive arms grabbed Korru from behind and threw him in the direction of a natural stone formation.

..Not the moment to use elemental attacks here..need to conserve that...though it would be perfect to shock him while his mid-air.

lawl.png

"Where he rightfully should be; sitting in his throne, up there." Maioro said, index pointing skyward, a sly, devilish look tugging at his lips and glinting in his eyes now.

IC(Amreai Cano):

Amreai glanced his eyes downwards and muttered a small prayer. He looked up at the Toa again and spoke, "He has passed. Glory."

I have no words.

Not that I need any.

I simply get to work, picking up the remains of what looked like weapons, throwing them into the bin. It will take quite some time for Maxiam and I to get through all this mess.

IC(Maxiam Kilanewb):

Maxiam proceeded to pick up with whole spears he found and placed them on their racks. The broken spears, Maxiam tossed into the bin. He picked up with spearheads he could and piled them on the table. Recycle and save the island, right?

WIP

"We could use the wood for other means," I say thoughtfully.

IC(Maxiam Kilanewb):

Maxiam glanced over at Doughnut Guy. "If you want to go make a bonfire with it and sing Kumbaya, be my guest." He shrugged, and tossed more broken spears into the bin.

Oh great, another lunatic.

"What...?"

IC(Amreai Cano):

"Tell me, Toa, how did he pass?"

WIP

Apparently the stranger had delved way too deep into this lunacy to understand Maioro's meaning, interpreting his words quite literally. The Toa had thought such madness was unique only to Roase, having died with his rotting corpse however the wretched old man had come back to haunt him with yet another fool.

Funny, he could already picture another head rolling...how amusing. Maioro laughed in fact, how could he not? It was absurd! it seemed history was repeat itself but only after he'd have his fun...something which began with the false story he shared now.

"Before his passing, he and I feasted like kings, celebrating one final meal before he'd undergo such promise high above the clouds. I baptised him in mash, sacrificed a Mukau in his honor, fed him its tongue and when the Rahkshki appeared, Roase transcended to the heavens."

The good part about smiling all the time? People have a hard time telling when you don't have a straight face.

I do not sing. Well, I have, although singing is not exactly one of my favourite things to do. I do not set bonfires either. Although there was one time when I was drunk and someone convinced me to roast marshmallows for them. I do not know what Kumbaya is exactly. Might be a song though. Not one I have heard of, at least.

IC

'Hey!' JL said as he quickly held out his hand and jiggled Sonuva's for a second before turning back around to the merchandise seller whose name, if he had one, JL had already forgotten. 'This guy's joining the crew as well,' he motioned, 'and he's got like tons of cool gadgets. Lets hope he has cards and iStones.'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Apparently the stranger had delved way too deep into this lunacy to understand Maioro's meaning, interpreting his words quite literally. The Toa had thought such madness was unique only to Roase, having died with his rotting corpse however the wretched old man had come back to haunt him with yet another fool.

Funny, he could already picture another head rolling...how amusing. Maioro laughed in fact, how could he not? It was absurd! it seemed history was repeat itself but only after he'd have his fun...something which began with the false story he shared now.

"Before his passing, he and I feasted like kings, celebrating one final meal before he'd undergo such promise high above the clouds. I baptised him in mash, sacrificed a Mukau in his honor, fed him its tongue and when the Rahkshki appeared, Roase transcended to the heavens."

The good part about smiling all the time? People have a hard time telling when you don't have a straight face.

IC(Amreai Cano):

Amreai nodded slightly. "What is your name, Blessed Child?"

I do not sing. Well, I have, although singing is not exactly one of my favourite things to do. I do not set bonfires either. Although there was one time when I was drunk and someone convinced me to roast marshmallows for them. I do not know what Kumbaya is exactly. Might be a song though. Not one I have heard of, at least.

IC(Maxiam Kilanewb):

Maxiam cleaned some more. And threw stuff away. It was cool.

WIP

IC: Aq stood waiting until the last moment when he suddenly side-stepped the charging Lesterin, which made Aq behind Korru. Aq using his massive arms grabbed Korru from behind and threw him in the direction of a natural stone formation.

..Not the moment to use elemental attacks here..need to conserve that...though it would be perfect to shock him while his mid-air.

Korru managed to partly gather himself from Aq's move. Partly, instead of slamming into the rock, he sort of clumsily shambled toward it, in the end tripping and falling at the rock.

As Korru pushed himself off and turned back, he activated his Matatu.

"Let's see how you deal with an attack you can't see" Korru thought as he launched a telekinetic grip at Aq's hands, and then pulled back.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC

'Hey!' JL said as he quickly held out his hand and jiggled Sonuva's for a second before turning back around to the merchandise seller whose name, if he had one, JL had already forgotten. 'This guy's joining the crew as well,' he motioned, 'and he's got like tons of cool gadgets. Lets hope he has cards and iStones.'

IC: Teravix

"I do have a slightly modified iStone that lets me keep track of the name and location of each star, including some constellations. However, I seem to be a bit low on cards. I don't think we have officially met, by the way, I'm Toa Teravix." He said, reaching out a hand to JL, "And you are?"

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif