BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tera took a deep breath, hands shaking with anger. "Prei. If I had any idea what rank you actually are, you'd be getting a demotion.""Everyone with a Kualsi or Kakama not needed for village defense, go look for her.""Kale, could what you wanted to show me help?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro

IC: His wish to drag the suspense out for amusement gone, Kale simply nodded.

"Its a sand skiff Ma'am. Can be crewed by a single person, but should probably have two or three to be on the safe side. Depending on the winds and the skill of the user, it is capable of reaching speeds much faster then a waterborn ship. Everything needed for it's operation are onboared, we just need to get it outside the koro's walls"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: I was actually planning a more humorous reveal...but I can still make this work.IC:"Whaaat? A Ga-Toa. I am clearly Stone toa. My name is even fff...Flintstone McStoney." lied Ghoti.The tavern keeper stared at her while wiping down the bar.She can't be that dumb...Ghoti noted the look and decided to upgrade her name."Er...I mean..Flintstonia McStoney. Cause Flintstone would be a guy's name. "The tavern keeper turned around and softly facepalmed...right..because the name being masculine was the issue....stupid fool...OOC: I'll color this later..

Edited by Shark

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC (Pukena): Pukena trailed along behind Naona back to the Sentinels' building. Getting a first-hand look at this might make up for not having those interesting rumors confirmed.

When she saw the faces of the people inside, it most definitely did.

ppg2.png

IC:

I was just about to storm out of the HQ in dramatic-style, when a brown and silver-armoured miracle walked through the door.

I'm only half-ashamed of what I did next; namely, wrapping the returning Lieutenant up in a massive bear hug. Not exactly the first thing that Naona would've done -- actually, it was probably the last thing she'd do -- but I after three months without seeing her and one serious scare, I really didn't care about protocol and...y'know...boundaries.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Hari)

"Yeah, it's right this way." Hari answered with that ever-present smile on her face. Happy to lead her favorite Toa of Sonics around, the trip took the two of them through the busy bazaar of Po-Koro, various vendors hawking their wares to the pedestrians the filled the Po-Koro streets. Hari's hand reached back to wrap around Krayn's, gracefully navigating the two of them through the mess and out on the other side, now while trade had became difficult in Hewkii's attempts to keep the village safe, it seemingly did not suffer too greatly, but the Po-Koro Guard now reorganized as the Sentinels had take a large number of hits before and during the Maru's attack on Makuta. They were rebuilding as Po-Koro always had, in fact it seemed they were done with rebuilding. Now the Koro would build more. They were a city of builders and architects after all.

After about twenty minute of slightly aggravating travel the Toa of Plant Life and the Toa of Sonics had finally rounded the last corner leading to the Guard building's entrance and saw Rynekk hugging a familiar figure.

"Naona!" Hari's hand left Krayn as she sprinted with the speed that somebody might have believed she was a Kakama. Which of course was not the case. It was really her, her Lieutenant, the closest thing Hari had to a role model when she was a child. Rynekk, the private she had met under Naona's command was already hugging the Toa of Stone. She cared little instead wrapping her hands around both of them as best as she could. She was home, Naona was finally home.

"You're back! By the Great Spirits you're back!"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro

IC: " I'm afraid I can't let you do that Ma'am, since that would involve the death of the village leader."

At this point he grabbed Prei by the shoulders and marched him to the front of the group.

"In his place however, I think you would find Prei to be a suitable replacement. We were just talking about how his dereliction of duty and over-fondness of doughnuts caused you to walk around for the past six hours in the sun after you were spotted by our outposts."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Ogeka"Come on, you meat slabs, let me through!"The Sentinels were putting up quite the fight to prevent the Po-Matoran from getting through to Hewkii's hut.These guys are really starting to irk me. If they don't get out of my way soon, I may have to do something drastic.OOC: Cue Akiri. :P

IC: (Hari)

Hari pulled back, releasing both Rynekk and Naona.

"Sorry about that ma'am, you've been gone for so long, had us, had me worried." Hari said, a sheepish smirk as she gave her idol room to breath and stood back, righting her own armor and doing her best to compose herself as she let the others greet Naona.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: OgekaOgeka saw he wasn't getting anywhere with these guards, and decided to concede."Fine, take these tablets. I don't want to see a scratch on them! It's my proposal for a new Trading Caravan, one that will revolutionize Po-Koro trade. Also, ask him if I can obtain some Onu-Koro engines. You got all that, commando?"Without another word, Ogeka turned and walked back to his shop indignantly. On his way, he caught sight of a wonderous machine that looked like little more than a Ga-Koro sailing skiff on wheels. He had to pause for a moment to admire the genius before continuing on his way.I may need to borrow that idea.OOC: It's starting to seem like every post I make ends with one of Ogeka's thoughts. Strange. Also, I'm starting to enjoy this conflict he has with the Sentinels. :D

OOC: I was actually planning a more humorous reveal...but I can still make this work.IC:"Whaaat? A Ga-Toa. I am clearly Stone toa. My name is even fff...Flintstone McStoney." lied Ghoti.The tavern keeper stared at her while wiping down the bar.She can't be that dumb...Ghoti noted the look and decided to upgrade her name."Er...I mean..Flintstonia McStoney. Cause Flintstone would be a guy's name. "The tavern keeper turned around and softly facepalmed...right..because the name being masculine was the issue....stupid fool...OOC: I'll color this later..

IC: Korru

Korru felt dumbfounded for a second, before he regained his composure.

"Miss, would it be too much trouble for you to tell me your real name, and why you're in this disguise?" he asked, and leaned across the table, resting his large arms on the table in such a manner that Ghoti would get a good look at his, well... impressive isn't really the right word, more like gargantuan. It wasn't hard to imagine those humungous hands had broken a neck or two in their time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: OgekaOgeka sat down hard on his workbench in disappointment. He knew what it meant when his tablets went in for review by the Akiri. That means another three months or so of waiting. By then, he could have circled the island twice!Well, better make the most of it. He got up to flip over the "Closed" sign and went back to his bench. He's need some materials to build his caravan, so why not open up shop?OOC: Ogeka Tech open for business and Ogeka open to interaction.

OOC: i missed the group hug D:

IC: Dehkaz

Despite recent events, the Toa of Magnetism calmly strode through Po-Koro's streets. The building to which Rehn had brought him, or rather, dragged him, to wasn't actually that far from the Koro proper, standing just outside the wall among the trading outposts that surrounded the village. Or what used to be trading outposts. With the lack of roads, the buildings had been abandoned as the traders moved onto more profitable things. Which, of course, made it a find place for a crimelord to camp out.

Dehkaz breathed an exasperated sigh, dusting off his overcoat before donning it over his knives. It wasn't the first time his past had paid him an unwelcome visit, and by the looks of things, it certainly wasn't going to be the last. From simply being cornered in an alleyway to being abducted, events like this had happened with increasing frequency over the past three months. Worrying frequency, if Dehkaz had been one to worry. Though, this was the first time that anyone had been in a position to actually do anything worthwhile. He'd been helpless, whatever plan Rehn had in place having been pulled off well. If it wasn't for the fact that Rehn felt the need to assert his "superiority" face-to-face, he could have easily been dead right now. The fact that he didn't quite care as much as he thought he would bothered him more than the actual fact.

Nonetheless, it had been a clever plan on Rehn's part. He could have been gone for days before anyone even began to think of it out of place, the Toa of Sonics and his Skakdi friend intercepting him as he was making his way out of the Koro, and by then, it would have been to late.

Forcing himself not to dwell on what could have been, Dehkaz glanced up at the sky above. He couldn't have been gone for more than a few hours, the suns were still high in the sky. Good, gave him time to report, and then visit a medic. Unconsciously, he placed a hand to his forehead, and was dully surprised to find blood on his gauntlet as he removed his hand. Yes... it might be good to have that checked out. Mata Nui, he must've looked like Karz. He didn't feel it, though it might be because of the point-blank sonic boom. At least he was still walking straight.

His open coat flapping behind him, Dehkaz rounded the corner to the Guard, or Sentinels, as they were now called, HQ, before stopping dead in his tracks. A small cloud of dust floated around his feet, the only testament to his earlier pace. What he found was not at all what he expected to find, or rather, who.

"Naona?" The Toa of Magnetism said, blinking.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Ghoti stared a few seconds at keep. She sighed."Alright my real name is...POCKET SAND" said Ghoti when she suddenly threw sand from her pocket at Korru's face, and flipped out of the bar and landed on her feet in the streets....Crud...I didn't really make a plan beyond this. Do I run? Fight? The streets lack any caravans for me to jack...

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Telne- Po-koro

IC: As it just so happened, several bio down the street from Ghoti sat a kikinalo with a saddle on its back. A rope tied to the massive beast's bridle trailed to a nearby post of wood, where it was attached by a slip knot. A quick search for the rider would reveal him sitting up against a wall several feet away, his chest rising and falling in deep even breaths.slight

The beast looked over in the direction of the commotion and gave the Toa of Water a snort before going back to the bucket of water at its feet.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

What Ghoti hadn't anticipated, was the fact that Korru, who had a lot of treks across the desert on his resume, was pretty used to getting sand in the eyes. It sort of came with the turf anyway.

And, of course, there was the fact that one of his eyes was covered by a miniature telescope built into his mask.

A sound like rumbling thunder was heard, and if you didn't know better you'd swear and earthquake was about to erupt, but that was just Korru on the run.

"Stop, in the name of the law" he roared thunderously and set after Ghoti.

OOC: I'm having way too much fun playing up Korru's size.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Ghoti saw the Kilikano across the street, and heard the thunderous running behind her.She ran toward the the Kilikano, splashed it's water bucket onto the face of it's, used her water powers to cut the rope, and created floating water bubble around the Kilikano's mouth so it could continue to drink. She climbed on."HEY MISS PO-KORO, THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR LAW!" She bent over and smacked her buttocks rhythmically, mocking Korru.She then sat on the Kilikano."YA!"And the Kilikano went nowhere.....Oh male humanoid puppies of a crazy female dog...

lawl.png

OOC: A suggestion for later, why not use the phrase "son of a Tarakava"

Korru activated his Matatu, and launched a mental blast at Ghoti intent on pulling her off the Kikanalo.

"Will you come quietly, or do I have to slam your impossibly thick head into a brick wall?" Korru threatened as he drew his massive broadsword.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Telne- Po-koro

IC: "I can't believe you fell for that"

The mirthful comment came from the sleeping Sentinel who, on further inspection, turned out to be another Po Lesterin with a Matatu. He opened one eye and looked at the Toa atop his rahi companion. The corners of his mouth were ever so slightly tilted upwards in a barely visible smile.

"Kikinalo are much smarter then your average rahi. Smart enough to know when somebody other then their normal rider is trying to get them to move at least."

The Sentinel opened his other eye and stood up, moving away from the water that used to be in the bucket. Just then, Korru came out of the inn and sent a blast of telekinesis at the Ga-Toa. Making an educated guess at what the other Lesterin was doing, Telne brought up a wall of telekinetic on the other side of Ghoti from his fellow lawkeeper.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:Krayn watched the proceedings, a slight smile tugging at the edges of his mouth, though refusing to fully emerge. His hands were once more inside his pockets, a posture the Toa seemed to adopt often, particularly when he wasn't sure what to do with himself. It was an old habit, one borne of the practice of reaching for the rulebook whenever he was unsure. Plus a large helping of insecurity.

"Afternoon, Lieutenant Naona."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ghoti, Korru and Telne, you guys open for some extra intervention?

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

Jarkale loved speed. He could feel the wind and himself running faster than anyone else in Po-Koro... perhaps maybe Hewkii.

His Matoran-size feet additions had for decades allowed him to outrace most Matoran. He could often be seen in the village, running and practicing sharp turns and maneuvers. This was one of those times.

Unfortunately, when Jarkale turned around a corner, he saw a big Kikanalo running towards him. In panic, he yelled and tried to stop but not before one of the Kikanalo's legs hit Jarkale and sent him sprawling.

EDIT: OOC: ToaTapio, the Kilikano was at standstill..IC:Ghoti noted she was surrounded. She went to her hilt to grab her mace...And that's when she realized she left her weapons at her room in the tavern.Whilst she realized this is is when was launched off the Kilikano and slammed into an telekinetic wall wall...which didn't hurt so much as felt very strange, and made her feel a bit nauseous, as her kinectic energy dispersed into the air, but she did full stop, floating in the middle of the air, and then she began to slide down onto the floor."Pssh police brutality. Both have you been very careful to not actually harm me." Ghoti said. She was gonna summon create a water bubble around their heads, with just little bit of air, effectively stimulating drowning them, without drowning them...but she was out elemental energy since she had used the last bit to feed the Kilikano....I should not have wasted all my elemental energy last night...But floating water slide for several hours was quite fun...And then Ghoti begun to get lost in her thoughts, with slight smile.

Edited by Shark

lawl.png

"This oughta turn you down the size" Korru said, and dislodged the handcuffs he was carrying on his belt, proceeding to slap them on Ghoti's wrists.

The Ga-Toa seemed to be in another world entirely.

"Thanks for the help" he said to the other Stone Lesterin "thanks to you I made a catch on the very first day on the job"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"The Kikanalo belongs to that Po-Koro Sentinel member over there, and it was, in fact, not in an inconvient place. It hasn't moved from the post it was tied to by an inch, if you bumped into it, it was becuase you weren't watching your step properly"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

Jarkale brushed the sand off himself.

"Fine", he said. "I guess I should watch my step more carefully. Gosh, I thought I already knew how to. Must've forgotten that along with the Makuta."

Jarkale watched the sun set. It was probably later than he had expected.

"Well, now..." he said. "I'm sorry about me bumping into... stuff. I'll just... I'll just go home and get some sleep now."

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

Jarkale nodded and headed home. He refrained from running again on purpose. He really needed something more than training every day. But since Makuta's defeat, Jarkale's says had been nothing but monotony day after another. Plus the occasional job of a courier.

"Life is boring", he mumbled, listening to the sand and bits of rock crumbling under his feet.

EDIT: Sure is boring around this topic... :P Am I allowed to double-post?

IC Surina

(Po-Koro):

Surina dragged herself within the borders of Po-Koro. She had been running for way too long, and in excruciating hear.

Mental note, she thought. Never run in the desert again.

She saw an inn and smiled. She still had some pocket widgets left, actually quite sufficiently. She entered the inn and ordered a big glass of water.

OOC: Both Jarkale and Surina open for interaction.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC(Quert):

Trying to sleep in the middle of a Po-Koro day, with the sun blazing in one's hut is near impossible. IS impossible, I stand corrected. He groaned loudly, and got up, getting roughly 30 minutes of restless sleep. "Forget it, I'm gonna go to work. Sleep at night is easier." he muttered.

With a mighty heave, he threw himself out of bed and into his Gua-Sentinel Jacket, and out the door into Po-Koro. With a few minutes walk, he entered the Po-Koro Sentinel building. Upon seeing Naona's back, he threw himself against the wall and attempted to slid past all the action and hugging. He really didn't want to see a senior officer right now.

WIP

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro

IC: Kale had been about to reply to Naona's question when he spotted the Doctor that had just asked if his eighteen hour shift had been long enough.

Waving to him, the Toa of Iron called out, "Hey Quert! What are you doing back here so soon?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1