BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Merror)

"Did someone say 'tea'?" asked Merror, seating himself in the sand next to Agni.

Merror, like seemingly everyone in the camp, had risen in time for the sunrise, and watched his second Po-Wahi sunrise in two days. Watching that golden orb rise above the ruby-washed horizon appeared to be popular in their little group, which, in Merror's opinion, was no bad thing; it showed a similarity in spirit, despite the differences in mind and personality, between the travellers. Watching the light rise from the darkness...

"So tell me, in case any grand strategic decisions were made while I was asleep," said Merror dryly, "do we actually have a plan yet on how we're going to find and free Utu?"

IC (Echelon)

"Now then," Echelon continued, once silence had once more fallen over the cave. "You all no doubt want to know what our first step will be. Some of you, I expect, will know of a Vortixx named Kohra. If you do not, then consider this - she was one of Makuta's most useful servants, not his most famous. As such, her skills are invaluable to us."

He strode slowly to the metal map and tapped twice on the red crystal.

"My sources tell me she is currently imprisoned in the highest-security wing of the Ta-Koro Guard Jail. We are going to break her out."

IC (Zadron)

A Vortixx slipped out from the shadows nearby. A couple of the Legacy's members raised their weapons or fists glowing with elemental energy, but Echelon put them at ease with a deliberate shake of his head. Zadron made his way quickly to Echelon, taking the Dark Toa aside and speaking in an undertone.

"I followed them, as you instructed. Couldn't see what they were doing in the Temple, but I heard their conversations. They're after you and the Mark Bearer, and yes, they want to free him. They'll be heading back to Po-Koro with the dawn, but it didn't sound like they had any actual plan for locating you - so yes, I think your little idea should work. Just don't expect my help. I've got my own business to deal with."

"Understood, Zadron," Echelon replied levelly.

"Now, as agreed...?"

"Of course."

The Dark Toa handed him a pouch, the clink of widgets emanating faintly from within. With no more than a nod, the assassin turned and skulked back into the shadows at the end of the cave, as Echelon turned back to his fellows.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"We could use Agni as bait. Cops are a delicacy to Utu."
Agni popped a glance over to me at the suggestion, but didn't say anything. Our eyes met, and in those eyes I saw the most succinct, powerful, and probably most honest reaction to my genius hunting tactic that I could have hoped for. Then, when I was about to speak again, he cut me off. Can you believe that? He cut me off. When he knew I was about to start talking. If I were the pouting type, I'd...wait, I am the pouting type. Well then, feel free to leave my reaction to the imagination.
"It's definitely an option." Ol' Reliable intersected, flashing a smug grin. Like he thought I was joking or something. Harrumph. Regardless of my (spoiler alert!) pout I quickly grinned back and leaned back on my hands, swallowing down the last of my indeterminate breakfast mix I'd snatched up from Stannis' pack and shrugging innocently.
"Joke's on you, because I was serious!" I taunted, before rolling my eyes upward in thought and shrugging with raised eyebrows. "I mean...kinda serious. About the using something to bait him out thing. We just need something that Utu hates, and something that Echelon would be interested in getting his hands on for whatever nefarious reasons. Something that they want payback on."
"And do we have such a something?" Merror asked. In swift reply, I gave him my best Grokkie Grin (without the delinquent chic gilded teeth, anyway.)
"He's sitting right in front of you!"
Tuara put her palms to her face and groaned loudly.
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Aerus (Legacy Cave)I smirk lightly as Echelon is taken aside mid-speech. The plan itself isn't new to me, although Echelon has of course kept the details closely guarded. As the Vortixx speaks to him, I spare a moment to think back to where I used to be -- from dull Ga-Koro to Echelon's side, then on to Pala-Koro and a jail cell not too long after. It was a simple task to break out, of course, but hardly a pleasant stay. I might even go so far as to call it downright abysmal.And, of course, the reason for it all has never been too far from my mind: the Ta-Matoran sports star, Joske. Ta-Toa, now. Can you believe that? I go off around the island searching for my place because it might well have been his dying wish, and it turns out that not only is he just fine and dandy, he's a bloody Toa! Well, he told me to go find a purpose, a place, so I did -- and it is, of course, absolutely awful.I'm done blaming myself; it's time I allocated the blame to its rightful recipients, beginning with him. I swear to you, on my life, that someday I will find Toa Joske. So he can save me. So I can kill him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Iegasa

"Ta-koro ..." said Iegasa wistfully, leaning back against his chair and thinking. "I used to be a member of their guard."

It had been a long time since he had visited his home village; there had not been any tea conventions in the volcanic fortress, so he never had any reason to return to it. Of course, if their first job was to free Kohra from the depths of Ta-koro's prisons, then he supposed he would have to help out. He still knew the layout of the prisons, and he did leave on good terms, so it would not arouse any suspicion for him to come back for a visit.

IC: KironI flagged down a nearby Ussal taxi, enough to carry us five."Alright, let's hop on board."OOC: SO, who's offline for a long time? Going to be, I mea, because in the next two days I will be quite offline because my Orals are over, and my Physics practical is on Monday...SO, anyone online, please try not to let this group die from inactivity over the next two days. Kthnxbye.

IC: Sev (Po-Wahi Tavern)

"Anotha drink barkeep," A Vortixx groaned from the counter, his words serving to only agitate the Bartender further.

"You still haven't payed for the last twenty."

"I'll pay, I'll pay, jus' need one more drink." It was obvious the Vortixx was already well beyond his limit of alcohol, but that was rather common in this establishment. However the conversation seemed to be aggravating another patron of the bar, a brute of a Skakdi who had been glowering at the Vortixx the moment he entered the bar.

The Skakdi had finally decided that enough was enough and rose from his seat at the back of the bar. As he slowly made his way over to the Vortixx, the other patrons all went silent, they knew that when this particular Skakdi got angry it was best to stay out of his way. The moment he reached the Vortixx he grabbed him by the collar and shoved him against a nearby wall.

"The man said pay, it'd be wise if you did so now and then leave." The Skakdi growled.

One upon a time this would be the moment the Vortixx would just pull out his pistol and shoot the fool. However there were three problems with that plan now. One, he didn't have his weapons; two, he had enough blood on his hand and didn't fancy killing someone else; and three, he just plain couldn't be bothered to care.

"Look chap," he chuckled, "your grip is ratha strong."

"Are you mocking me!" The Skakdi obviously didn't like the Vortixx's answer and his grip was now tightening around the Vortixx's neck.

"No, no. Not at all my good friend," the Vortixx gasped out, "Jus' sayin' that it's difficult to pay with your han' on my neck."

A sudden thud was heard as the Skakdi dropped him, the large being's eyes were still boring holes into the Vortixx as he muttered one simple command. "Pay."

"Yea' yea', gettin' to it." The Vortixx groaned as he walked past the Skakdi. Unnoticed by all, was his hand ever so subtly making it's way into the Skakdi's back pocked and lifting some widgets. Many of those same widgets were then thrown onto the counter as his payment. "Say good chap, can I have anotha drink now?"

"No," came the simple reply from the Skakdi behind him, as the brute once more lifted the Vortixx up and then proceeded to drag him towards the entrance of the bar.

"No need for ya to be so rough," the Vortixx began to reply before being hurled out the door of the establishment. That was the fourth bar he'd been kicked out of in as many days. "Ugh," the Vortixx stated to himself as he stood up and brushed some of the sand off his armor, "time to fin' anotha place to drink I s'pose."

Once more the Vortixx found himself walking through the desert sand off in search of another tavern. Such was the life of Vossen Refur these days. For Sev, the Lunar Fox, had more than vanished.

He was dead.

OOC: Sev open for interaction.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Kyju-Legacy Cave)"Oh, joy," Kyju muttered under his breath, "another associate." He crossed his arms again, cracking a crick from his neck. "I've heard of Kohra. Not gonna lie, her actions in Onu-Koro were admirable," he shrugged, half-smiling.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

JL looked at the others. This time, they were in a much larger group when traveling, and, weighing the risks, he wondered if they could take a route other than the one they had got here with.

'If we're gonna head over to Ko-Koro, would you guys rather take the Dark Walk or just the normal route that, y'know, normal people take?'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Rekirar

Rekirar patrolled the city streets even now, at the late hour that it was. More often than not the worst beings he encountered were drunks who had way more to drink than any decent person should. This was one of those nights.

Said drunk, who was another Vortixx like himself, nearly bumped into Rekirar as the Guardsmen confronted him, stopping the drunkard in his path. "It's dangerous to be walking so...encumbered at this hour..." Rekirar began, his visor analyzing the being before, when it did not recognize the Vortixx, it stored his face with the hundreds of others that were saved inside the device.

"What is your name sir?" He needed a name to go with the face, drunks tended to be very, troublesome at this hour of the night, the sooner he learned who they were the better.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Sev (Po-Koro Streets) Lost in his thoughts, which mainly concerned booze and how stupid life was, Sev was paying no mind to his surroundings. Hence it was quite predictable that he would collide with someone sooner or later, this time that someone was another Vortixx, a guard to be precise. Of course, Sev didn't actually collide with the Vortixx, but he came close, it was only the Guards stopping of his progress that prevented the collision. When the realization of the near miss dawned upon Sev, which took a while considering his inebriated state, a mere chuckled was Sev's only response. "It's dangerous to be walking so...encumbered at this hour..." The other Vortixx began, only to be silenced by Sev's hand clasping onto his shoulder, the drunken fool still chuckling about some joke that he alone knew. "Apologies Chap," Sev began to slur out, his voice hoarse from all the drinking and shouting in the taverns, "it seems I wasn't payin' 'ttension to where I was going. O'course I'm really not encumbered ya know, don't have anytin' on me. Unless ya mean the alcohol in my stomach. In which case I do 'pologize." Perhaps it was the combination of Sev's accent and the his drunken babble but the Guard obviously seemed to be paying little attention to Sev's word. Instead he appeared to be doing something with the odd visor adorning his face, however just as Sev noticed this device he was interrupted by the Guard deciding to speak again, "What is your name sir?" "Name eh?" Despite the seemingly simple question Sev was at a loss, he rarely gave out his name in the past, but he was no longer a man that needed to maintain that secret. Still, he was unable to just answer Sev either, it didn't fit. 'Cause well, the way I see it, the being known as Sev is dead. Holding out a hand to shake, Sev finally realized his answer. "Well, I guess ya can call me Vossen." Sev was the Lunar Fox and the Lunar Fox is long dead. I'm just Vossen now.

Only Vossen...

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Okay, shake off your lethargy. Let's.go!IC: KironI got into the seat at the back. JL, Jarkale, Tevatrix, and Sonuva got in as well.This trip was over surprisingly fast.I handed the driver a substaintial tip."Ko-Koro, straight route. And fast."OOC: So I will let you guys post a bit of the journey. In 24 hours, we'll hit Ko-Wahi. Thanks guys..,...

OOC: I'll move us in this post.

IC

The taxi bumped.

And bumped. How that was possible in the desert when the floor literally moved and sinked towards anything, nobody knew. But it was a Taxi, so perhaps that was the problem.

'Are we there yet?' Somebody asked. It was obvious they weren't.

Thankfully, somebody had brought a pack of cards, so after it was taken out, everyone was already playing, stacking aces and twos and cards on top of each other in variety of different card games, educating those who didn't know.

Soon they were some of the loudest group of people in both the desert and the glaciers of Mata Nui. No one noticed as they passed first onto beaches filled with cliffs and holes just going straight downwards into the vast tunnel network of Onu-Wahi, and then further onto the glaciers and snowy regions of Ko-Koro, now navigating on more deadly terrain. Thankfully, the weather wasn't actively trying to make a bad day for them so they managed to reach their destination with no issues.

Well, except maybe one......

'You CHEATER!'

OOC: The crew of the Red Star Voyage, moving from Po-Wahi to Ko-Wahi. :) Any and all posts, please be made there.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Rekirar

Rekirar casually removed the other Vortixx's hand from his shoulder, if the Vortixx had been sober he might have been a bit more forceful about it. "Vossen..." Rekirar repeated, his visor automatically registering the name with the picture.

"Do you need help getting home? Or at least somewhere you aren't likely to get mugged?" Rekirar didn't think much of Vossen, he didn't seem dangerous or likely to cause trouble, just drunk. Still, the less drunks they had wandering about the streets the easier his job was.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Cael)

The healer frowned. "I'm not going to pretend I like the idea of baiting a pack of villains, but I'm also not going to pretend that's going to stop you from doing this." She shrugged helplessly. "Between you and Joske, there are enough crazy ideas in this group to see us through to next century. If you're set on this, we'd better do it right."

IC (Greed)

The Toa of Air said nothing.

IC: Sev (Po-Koro Streets)

"Do you need help getting home? Or at least somewhere you aren't likely to get mugged?"

All Vossen could do was chuckled at the notion, "I ain't got no home I wish to return to Chap." Any home Vossen knew was Sev's home, not his own. As for the second point, "I'd be fine with a muggin'. 'Cause, ya 'know at least any cash on me woul' go to folks willin' to spend it. An' pain, well I'd say I deserve it." For a moment it seemed as though the drunken Vortixx's head was dropping down in depression, but that was only for a moment.

"Haha, sorry 'bout that Chap, I guess I sounded ratha emo. Must be the alcohol talkin'. Merely meant to say I'm used to takin' a beatin'."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:

"Alright," I shrugged amiably, lips pursed upwards before splitting in a grin again. "Cael. Walk with me after everyone else finishes breakfast. We can talk about what you think is the best way to go about it."

My eyes wandered over her, then Tuara, then Agni, then Joske, and then back to her. The grin widened.

"I value your input."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara Drigton - Po-Wahi"Where do we even start to look for these people in the first place?" Tuara looked to the people around her, awaiting any response.IC: Utu Kotore - Po-Wahi - Meeting PlaceThere were a number of ways moving across Tu-Koro. For the first bit of growing up in the frozen Karz, Keya had shown to me how to appear threatening in aura. But as I grew, I gained access to the simplest of them all: I would shove aside passersby that got too close, a powerful gait and a quick snarl to send across the message I would need. Everybody that could did this sort of thing. Nobody just walked downtown. Seriously, most everybody skittered around each other. This place wasn't the most trú͛́ṡ̸̓̔̆͊ting."##### off.""What's the matter sister? Chicken?"Walking downtown was always an interesting endeavor. Aside from the usual banter and the incredibly impressive insults my brother Hakam seemed to dish out, I always had to focus on keeping watch over the people coming and going around us. I was bigger now, taller than both of my siblings and mother, yet still a lot smaller than my father who is still the biggest Toa I have ever seen. We always set up a system. I would walk in front of us because I was the biggest, and Hakam would ##### around with his sword behind me while challenging my sister in any way he could. It was at this point in our life times that neither of us wanted to bother with the other out of mutual understanding so Hakam had resorted to bothering the eldest of us; Keya."I told you to go ##### yourself, and yet you still keep flapping your gums," Keya turned and got right in his face, her blue eyes contrasting perfectly with my brother's vibrant red. It was rather intimidating when she got into this state, I knew too well, "I'll bash your teeth in again I swear on Mother," I glanced behind me, Hakam always cut himself off when Keya or I made a mention of either our parents. Also when Keya finally got fully riled up. With good reason. I once watched her break somebody's leg and left them in the street because she thought that he was eying her pack, "Stay on your side or I'll do it anyways."Poor kid probably died cold and alone just like anybody else that crossed her path. I learned right off the bat not to cross her too. However, me and Hakam were lucky because we were her younger siblings, and Harrow needed our help if his business was to be run with any real profit. Which is to say, at all. We did all the work for him. All he did was look intimidating. Seriously, that guy was a brick wall and a bear riding a dragon of nightmares. He was the resident shoemaker... sort of. He'd loan out supplies people needed for clothing or tools; like shoes or leather. He loaned them out because it meant we'd make profit off interest. Interest of course meant beating people up until they were dead, or skipping to killing them, before taking all their money and the ##### we loaned out to them in the first place.We made huge bank on profits.It was like being in a mob family, if the family were a bunch of inbred troglodytes that pecked at each other all day.I was into it too. Of course, I never asked where Harrow got the supplies we sold. My father was rather secretive about that. He kept the other Koro's a secret from us. All we knew is he'd leave for a couple days, and return with more money makers. It was an interesting system, and it forced us to see the world in a very narrow-minded fashion. First of all, knowing that there was literally anything outside my village would've been nice in the first place; second, I just assumed that everybody was like us. That made for some awkward encounters when I eventually found my way to Ko-Koro upon running away."Fine. You're still a little ##### for not trying though.""Shut your mouth, we're here."We came to a point in the crowd where there were much less people, and my siblings came up next to me at my side. The only thing we needed to keep secret was how we dealt with customers. A reputation was a frightening thing to build up when your business relied on tricking people into lettͦ͑ing̸͈͖̰͚ you ##### murder them in their homes. It was our job to get in quietly, and get out quieter.We got good at it.

Edited by snoip lion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tuara Drigton - Po-Wahi"Where do we even start to look for these people in the first place?" Tuara looked to the people around her, awaiting any response.

IC:

The question went unanswered for three-quarters of an hour; Cael and I finally came trudging back to camp from the northeast, lightly dusted with sand and rock dust that the winds would pick up casually and fling at passers-by. I dropped down in the seat beside Tuara, reclining back on a hill-like dune and pulling her down by the right tricep to lay beside me.

"Well, after forty-five minutes of backbreaking, careful reconnaissance, using every ounce of my lifetime of experience and my well-honed predator's instincts, I feel comfortable in saying that to find Echelon and his crew, we're gonna have to travel through a lot of sand."

"Where would I be without you."

"Probably dead in a ditch somewhere in Ta-Koro," I replied bluntly, yawning and using my hands as pillows. From here, bombshell girlfriend beside me, I could see the entire sky, look for shapes in the clouds...it was a perfect scene. Or, rather, it would've been, if there weren't more than two clouds that were so thin and misty the only shapes you could make out of them were "marks from wayward eraser."
Yep. Isn't nature something.
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sev (Po-Koro Streets)

"Do you need help getting home? Or at least somewhere you aren't likely to get mugged?"

All Vossen could do was chuckled at the notion, "I ain't got no home I wish to return to Chap." Any home Vossen knew was Sev's home, not his own. As for the second point, "I'd be fine with a muggin'. 'Cause, ya 'know at least any cash on me woul' go to folks willin' to spend it. An' pain, well I'd say I deserve it." For a moment it seemed as though the drunken Vortixx's head was dropping down in depression, but that was only for a moment.

"Haha, sorry 'bout that Chap, I guess I sounded ratha emo. Must be the alcohol talkin'. Merely meant to say I'm used to takin' a beatin'."

IC (Manuka): Manuka walked slowly up the middle of the street, swinging his axe from one hand to the other. He found it odd, watching the village during night-shifts. Once, he had been playing the opposite role, sneaking around in the darkness plotting "crimes". Now he was looking out for people doing similar things. The difference was that in Po-Koro, the laws were more just and the "crimes" actually criminal. Still, he walked up the quiet street with some confidence. As an expert, he knew exactly what to look for.

On this night, he found no suspicious activity, just a drunk staggering out of a bar in the early hours. Drunks were normally bad news, especially if they went around in groups, but this one seemed pretty docile. Another Sentinel had already picked him up and started encouraging him to go home. He recognised him as Rekirar, a Vortixx like himself. Wondering if he needed any help, he approached the pair.

"Had a few too many, huh?" he asked. "If you've nowhere else to go, we have beds in the Sentinels' HQ."

ppg2.png

IC: (Junyaus/Po-Koro/Po-Wahi)

Things had been quiet. Far too quiet. Missions from the Akiri had slowed to a snails pace. Having nothing much to do, Junyaus took a extremely rare vacation. A week or so on, it began to get dull. The time off was draining him, not reinvigorating him. So, he decided to find another giver of missions. A kind of mistress. He needed to find the Captain of the Sentinels, Tera.

He disguised himself as a trader. A loose white shirt and trousers, and a wide brimmed tan hat. Slinging his satchel over his shoulders, and clipping his dagger-belt to his waist, he went out into the heat. Quietly, he darted through the crowds. Scanning them, he looked for the tall Po-Toa.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Junyaus/Po-Koro Streets/Po-Koro)

It didn't take that long for Junyaus to find her. She was just walking along, talking to two other Toa. Resolving himself to be a gentleman, he decided to wait until she was done with her conversation. So, he pretended to mingle among the crowds.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "So, I need the two of you to go ask the Akiri if he's authorized this. I've got some people to see."Tera sighed again and turned away, starting to walk through the crowd again.She needed Ta and Decaia, because they were the outsiders. No loyalties to anyone in the Koro.And she could keep an eye on them.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles