BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Po-Koro was a beehive of activity. The Sentinels had finally come up to a strength deemed acceptable, and drill sergeants were busy at work bringing the new recruits up to the level that had repelled the Rahkshi horde three months ago. Sand skiffs patrolled the desert, hunting down fugitives. Foundries, supplied by the Po-Matoran mines, turned out metal goods from cannon (only a few of these, as the metal needed was in great demand and cannon wasn't) to rail (much of this, it would be needed to cross the vast Motara desert). Po- and Onu- Matoran engineers were hard at work on the railway, extending it to a guard outpost on the northern shore of Naho Bay, which was at the same time being expanded into a small port, to which a delegation Ga-Wahi authorities were invited--if they accepted, it would be obvious to them that no untoward activities were going on. A road from the base of Mount Ihu, where the Onu-Koro highway emerged, was under construction as well, leading toward the railway station near Lake Naho. The project to change the exit of the Dark Walk was finally complete

As Hewkii stood on the walls of the Koro, he watched the work go on. Part of him was pleased that Po-Koro had finally recovered and could become a place of vibrant culture once again. Another part of him, this part weathered and hardened by recent events, evaluated the changes with worry and trepidation. They were giving potential invaders a beeline to their home, much like the Dark Walk had once been. Was this really the wisest idea...? Only time would tell

So Hewkii watched the people who followed his command, who trusted him with their lives, their well-being, and their families, who believed that he would guide their Koro with wisdom and surety, always taking the right course, even if it wasn't immediately apparent. He watched them swarm below him, before him, and behind him at their daily labor. And even in this busy crowd, Hewkii was alone.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: Kai'lanShe gave an unenthusiastic wave to her last customer of the day as she wandered down the street. The Vo-Toa sighed, and retreated into her store/hut, locking the door behind her.

The air inside the building was foul to most, but pleasant to Kai'lan, who knew it to be the smell of life. Many sorts of medicines and remedies were brewed in the backroom, her study and makeshift laboratory. She sold her tinctures to the local population for a reasonable price, but never had many widgets for herself after more ingredients were bought. Still, she pressed on, the feedback, good or bad, helping her to better her practices.

'Do you ever wonder what life was like before Kai'lan's Remedies?''Wondered? Yes. Cared? Not so much.' She wandered into her kitchen, pulled a bottle of wine from a low cupboard.

'He was real, you know.' The voice taunted Kai, who merely scowled, and poured herself a glass of wine.

'I doubt he was important. Probably just a good samaritan. You wouldn't know the meaning of the word, though.' A sharp pain stabbed through her head, causing her to press a hand against her temple. 'That's it, back to the corner, you go.'

'Aww, but I don't like the corner. It's dark in there. Oh wait, it's dark everywhere in here.' The voice chuckled. 'Did you know that, Kai'lan? Your pathetic little mind is so uninterested and sarcastic all the time that you wouldn't even know the meaning of sincerity if it clubbed you over the head with a Ussal on a stick.' It seemed to find this particular metaphor hilarious, as it broke into hysterics soon afterward.'Yeah, yeah,' she muttered to herself, producing a small vial from her cloak, and pouring the contents into the wine. They say a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, but Kai'lan found that a well-aged wine tasted a lot better, and the after-effects weren't half-bad either.

She swirled the liquid around, mixing the medicine with the alcohol. 'Cheers,' She said with a smirk, downing the glass in one go.'Toorah, Kai.' Kai'lan could picture a dark figure waving to her as it faded into nothing.

She shuffled into her bedroom, and flopped down on the stiff mattress.'Great Beings above, I need a vacation.'

Edited by Zeal

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Vossen (Po-Koro Streets, Replying to the Newcomer)

"Had a few too many, huh?" A voice called out from behind Vossen, causing the Vortixx to turn around. "If you've nowhere else to go, we have beds in the Sentinels' HQ."

Vossen tilted his head, his eyes taking a few moments to register who it was he was seeing, he was still rather out of it. Heh, funny, its another Vortixx, what is it with my kind and Po-Koro these days? "Sleep in the Guard's quarta?" Vossen asked, the idea was just so foreign to him, sleeping under the same roof as the guards of a Koro. Wonder if they'd still be offering such hospitality if they knew I was the guy who helped kill their Turaga. Stupid question, why would they.

Vossen shook his head, declining the Guard's offer, "Sorry chap, but I don't think that'd be proper. Thank ya though." Vossen replied, although he was drunk and tired to the point where it probably only sounded like slurred nonsense, something about being proper, chaps, and apologies. Still, the head shake alone should have been enough to indicate Vossen's answer.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Chars from Onu.

IC: Miraul led the way down the cliffside, slowly climbing down the sandstone face. The rock was smoothed by many sandstorms over the course of eons, and traces of iron gave the rock patched bursts of rust-like red color. Above Miraul was a small outcrop of rock from which the cave emerged. While the route they had taken was not a standard one, Hikari's navigational skills had allowed them to find it.

Remembering to ask that question out of curiousity, Miraul slowed down, allowing Axana to take the lead as she grumbled something about,"Stupid desert. Less than ten minutes and I'm already thirsty."

As Hikari caught up, Miraul turned his head to the side, and asked her,"Where did you learn to navigate underground?"

"Let's not talk about that." Her face was one of clear discomfort. Inside, she remembered fearfully a time long ago.

Rey whispered quietly inside her mind. "I know your fear-perhaps even share it. As an Anxillia, I fear that someone could take me, force me to work for them. Thus I am greatful that my power lets me affect the physical world of my own accord. But perhaps you should talk to Miraul, for he is your team leader. Therefore he cares about your well-being. If your fears are gone, that benefits the whole team."

Hikari thought back,"I'm not so sure about that."

Try it, when you're ready.

Miraul and the other Akiru reached the bottom of the cliff. They waited patiently for the other Toa and the Matoran to go down.

IC:

Nichou jogged back to the bazaar, looking for the the Po-Matoran kohlii player he had travelled with for the better part of two days. The Onu-Matoran was excited about his new apprenticeship and couldn't wait to find Stannis. But it was already dusk, so that task would have to wait until later. After a small search, Nichou saw his friend standing by a fountain near the center of the plaza, and so he walked over to him."Hello"

"Hey Nichou, how was your luck? I found a place," Kyhra said with a smile. "Want to check it out?"

"My visit went well; I got the apprenticeship. And it would be great to see the place you found," The Onu-matoran replied.

"Oh, that's fabulous! Alright, follow me. It's not too far from here actually," Kyhra said while striding away through the slowly dwindling crowd. Po-Koro was filled with the sounds of commerce and laughter as the stars twinkled mirthful above. Kyhra's lava eel skin coat brushed against the stairs as he walked through a small side street between buildings, turning at different junctions without the need of a street sign. Terra cotta roofs and marble walls held the heat of the day as the night air chilled. The pair's feet clomped softly in the muted sand of the street. Kyhra enjoyed the soft sand contrasting the stone buildings. It lends a rustic feel, he admired.

The street decreased until an ussal could no longer pass through, officially becoming an alley. The smells of lavender and desert rose wafted through on a soft breeze. Lanterns dangling from the edges of roofs on chains were filled with lightstones by the civilians, a tradition of neighborly goodwill. The illumination made the stars disappear when Kyhra looked up.

In the end, the flat was located three stories above the main forum, a small staircase winding up the side of a cliff with a stone-carved rail to the front patio, soft tan stone and a battered welcome mat of prickly grass. "Here we go," Kyhra said and produced an iron key from inside his coat. "We'll need to get this copied, but you can have this one."

There was a click as the lock turned, but the door remained shut. Placing his shoulder on the wood, Kyhra pulled the knob slightly up and shoved, the rusted hinges protesting as the door swung inward...

...To reveal a modestly sized apartment. To the left of the door was was a lounge area with a couch, coffee table, and in front of the two was a long, octagonal window with a view to the bustling plaza below. To the right of the door was a small table with chairs, an oven fueled by a bed of heatstones, and a polished granite counter flanked by several drawers and cupboards of cutlery and dishes. The floor was a pattern of light blue and white tiles, while the walls were painted a bold dark blue, like a darker lapis. The white plaster ceiling was rough and textured, but in a good way. Past the living room, in the far left corner, was a door to the lavatory. Not much to say about that, other than that Ga-Koronan plumbing was ingenious. To the far right corner was a door, which the two matoran quickly opened, exhibiting a bedroom with a bunk bed, and some drawers for storage.

"Dibs on the top bunk," Nichou said gleefully.

"Flip a coin for that?" Kyhra flashed a devious smile and produced a bronze widget. Where he stored everything Nichou couldn't fathom. He stood in the doorway, his body halfway between the frame, as if his next move was a variable to chance. "Heads or tails?"

Nichou stopped in his tracks, as he found Kyhra with a proposition on the threshold. Kyhra revealed a bronze widget, light glinting off the metal from the lightstones overhead. The Onu-Matoran sighed, debating the gamble in his mind. He looked at Kyhra's single eye, determined.

"Tails," the matoran of earth replied firmly, his brow furrowed

Kyhra nodded, then flipped the widget. Bronze hummed in the air as it spun in rapid circles. His blue eye counted each revolution: twenty three. The resounding sound ofmetal rang through the apartment as money landed in Kyhra's outstretched palm, the coin deftly placed onto the back of right hand to display the result:

MADE IN TA-KORO

"I guess that's tails then," the matoran muttered. His face drained as he used a léger de main to palm the coin and return it to wherever it have been within the coat's folds. Kyhra realized his mistake and quickly returned to his smile. "I was a little bummed about the bed is all," he lied smoothly.

Nichou fist-pumped with a barely audible "Yesssss!". There was a conveniently placed ladder attached to the end of the bunk bed, which Nichou quickly scaled. The mattress felt very good on his back, especially considering he had literally slept on a rock yesterday. But, that was his fault, considering he hadn't thought to bring a blanket, or a tent, for that matter. But it felt good nonetheless. Despite the fact that the sun had already set, Nichou was not ready to go to sleep just yet.

"This is a very nice flat, are you sure we can afford it?" He asked.

Kyhra nodded and walked over to the wardrobe, opening and closing the drawers absently. His finger came away with dust, and a moment later he sneezed.

"Ah, yeah, it's only a thousand a month. Real steal these days with inflating real estate prices. Nearly had to kill someone to get them uninterested in the place. That was a joke." He laughed to add to the effect, putting the onu-matoran's jaw and sense of security back in place. "So, each month you just give me your portion and I can take it to the owner, no problem. Your internship won't take all your time, right, so you can get a job to pay your share."

Nichou mulled over the words, dissecting their importance. 500 widgets! Nichou thought. I need to get a job quick or my wallet is really gonna pay the price. Heheh. get it? Pay the price? Oh, whatever. The Onu-matoran thought over the job opportunities, pondering if there were any viable sources of income in the 'Lost Koro'. There was hardly any wood out here: plus, wood is eroded fairly quickly. The citizens of the city of stone were proud of their stone monuments that could withstand the shifting sands of the motara desert for centuries. So Nichou's profession wasn't going to do him any good there. He certainly wasn't going to become a bounty hunter again. Well, there was that construction project his home koro was creating...

"Yeah, I guess I need to find a job. Who knows, maybe I could work on that 'Iron Mahi' thing? I dunno,"

"Eh, just don't be tracking dust in here. We've got enough," Kyhra responded as he left the bedroom and slid into the kitchen. "At least I got a part-time job, so my half is squared away." The apartment had been minimally furnished, left over from the Rahkshi invasion Kyhra suspected, from the buildup of general neglect. Knives were still sharp, hanging on their magnetic rack on the wall by the counter. The glass on the cupboards was dingy, and cobwebs defiantly remained in the crannies. Kyhra sighed, realizing his ideal world didn't exist, and that he would be spending the next few days eradicating tiny tenants. Opening his eye he grasped the handle on the icebox and pulled. A waft of cold air flushed over his face, making him shiver involuntarily.

"Nichou. We got a problem."

Nichou gracefully slid off the bed and onto his feet, walking to Kyhra with an eyebrow raised.

"Hmm?" The Onu-matoran asked, wondering what the problem was.

"Look. In the icebox. At the..."

"Oh no...." Nichou gasped, cradling his shaking head in one hand, the space between his thumb and forefinger curved against his purple kakama. The Onu-Matoran pulled his hand away from his head to further inspect the catastrophe.

They were out of food. The worst nightmare for any hungry matoran. The only thing inside the icebox (Besides Ice, of course) was a lone cricket, chirping in dismay at the giants staring at it. The minuscule rahi hopped out of the icebox, past the room, and squirmed under the door.

The Onu-matoran shook his fists at the sky in a display of somewhat-serious-yet-meant-to-be-overdramatic form of humor.

"But... I thought you were supposed to get the food?" The sad matoran asked.

A single tear slid down Kyhra's mask of water-breathing as he closed the door to the icebox. "I figured you'd eaten," Kyhra admitted. "I guess we'll have to go out. I think there's a decent kabob place open at this hour. We can get groceries when the market opens tomorrow."

Nichou's spirit perked up when he had an idea. As if a gift from Mata Nui himself, the answer to their predicament was so simple!

"We... could buy a pizza?"

OOC: Just so you know, we aren't meaning to imply that widgets are a monopoly from Ta-koro. That was for comedic purposes only. So don't get all angry please.

: )

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC

[Po-Wahi Desert - Morning]

"Agreed."

Everyone's head swiveled as one as I spoke. For someone who was obnoxiously optimistic, hyperactive, and as I have been told by some rather close friends, a mouth that runs as fast and often as me, for me to be silent for any length of time was seen as a minor miracle - and somehow I had managed not to say a single word throughout this entire conversation. Until now.

I thus proved I COULD fly below the radar. Albeit difficult.

I least I got a smile out of it. Meh. Back to work.

"Merror, I am making you de-facto ringleader on this one. You're the closest thing we have to an 'expert' on this mission, so I want you to take point. Please note that this status can be revoked by me at any time, and probably at a whim, so enjoy it while you can. Well, ok, probably not on a whim, but you know what I mean. The sooner we can find Echelon the better, so I suggest we buckle down and get to work. It took us less than two weeks to gather all the Temple Crystals, no small feat, and I would like at all possible to replicate such a success here."

By now I was standing, as and I planted my hands on my hips I looked around the group. "Agni, I'm putting you on a Supply Coordinator and Moral Compass; Cael, you get to be our Chaperone; Turara, I'm putting you on Intimidation Detail lest normal means of persuasion fail as we track him down. Stannis, I need you to stop talking so much and be our solid core, the rock of the group, lest we find ourselves on shifting sands. And Dor... "

I walked on over, threw an arm over his shoulders, poked him in the chest, and give him my patented wink. "I'm putting us on probation, the troublemakers we are. Of course, this also means that if we're not kept an eye on at all times who knows what will happen?"

Bluntly honest? I didn't want to know. That sounded like a bad day just WAITING to happen.

Bad for everyone else that is. I would probably wake up with no recollection of what had happened... sounded like my old Kohlii days. It's amazing how much one person can change you-

And cue Cael burning a hole in the back of my head. Time to move on.

"Alright gang, to Le-Koro!"

OOC: ok Ghosthands, at this point I'm relying on you to bring these two groups together... and as timely as possible. I know that was the plan but I'm saying it again. Lead us on out!

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:

Now, let me sort this out right now. I'm an open guy with my emotions. It happens. Some guys practice day in and day out with swords and crossbows and siege weapons and tactics. Some guys practice sports until their hands and feet are raw and bleeding, and the Kolhii ball is a series of increasingly smaller chips and stone pieces along a pitch. Some guys are like Agni and grunt and frown a lot because, let's face it, how are you going to stop every villain to ever exist when you're exerting valuable brooding time on stamp collecting and scrapbooking mug shots?

And some guys, well, when a cute guy puts their arm around you, starts making funny faces, and make bad rock puns and probation jokes, they can't help but just tuck and roll, go with the flow, and let the cuddle happen.

"Alright gang, to Le-Koro!"

I grumbled and lifted my head up from Joske's shoulder, lifting myself up onto my feet in about a second, like a really demented jack-in-the-box in the split second after the lid pops open and before your youngest kid practically starts writing checks to a therapist for you. Cael was staring at both of us and rolled her eyes finally in good nature - wonder what her deal was - and then turned back to help Tuara with packing stuff up. Your boy, meanwhile, turned his gaze towards the direction of Po-Koro, staring out in the direction of the Village of Stone keenly, stoically. This place - this entire Wahi - was the closest thing the universe could muster that would drive Dorian Shaddix to total insanity or suicide. It was sandy, coarse, no water, no clouds, very little of anything to do besides dry up and mummify...

So why did I feel like it was a mistake leaving just yet?

-Tyler

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Iegasa

"Ta-koro ..." said Iegasa wistfully, leaning back against his chair and thinking. "I used to be a member of their guard."

It had been a long time since he had visited his home village; there had not been any tea conventions in the volcanic fortress, so he never had any reason to return to it. Of course, if their first job was to free Kohra from the depths of Ta-koro's prisons, then he supposed he would have to help out. He still knew the layout of the prisons, and he did leave on good terms, so it would not arouse any suspicion for him to come back for a visit.

IC(Kyju-Legacy Cave)"Oh, joy," Kyju muttered under his breath, "another associate." He crossed his arms again, cracking a crick from his neck. "I've heard of Kohra. Not gonna lie, her actions in Onu-Koro were admirable," he shrugged, half-smiling.

IC (Echelon)

"Indeed, Kyju," said Echelon. "She is exactly the caliber of being the Legacy needs. Now..."

His narrowed crimson eyes drifted over the assembled beings, glancing on some longer than others.

"Onuzek, Ketan, Kyju, Karemo, Kitano, Aerus," he said, then held the Control Stone near his mouth with a slight sneer, "and Utu, with me. The rest of you, I want a plan of action to free Kohra when we return. Iegasa, use your inside knowledge. There must be no sign that Kohra's escape is any more than an isolated incident - if Ta-Koro realises we exist, everything could be undone."

He turned to the set of beings he had summoned by name.

"Gentlemen," he said quietly as the other group began their discussion. "It has come to my attention that Joske Nimil is in the Wahi, and looking for us. Or rather, one of us..."

He looked pointedly across the circle, fixing his eyes on one of their number. The others turned their heads to follow his gaze: Utu.

"Nimil has friends with him; very interesting company, to say the least. His consort Cael, Tuara and Agni of Ta-Koro, Dorian Shaddix, my old acquaintance Merror, and Stannis of the Maru."

He let the names sink in.

"These Toa are not to be trifled with. Neither are we. And I expected this turn of events...after Nimil managed to free Utu from my control, albeit momentarily, I suspected he might try again. And that is exactly what he hopes to do."

He held out a hand, calling on his elemental powers, and the pile of metal shards Karemo had made for him sprang into the air like leaves caught in a breeze. They swirled around the Dark Toa's form, before dropping onto his armour one by one where they remained, magnetised in place like ridges of spines, glinting orange in the torchlight.

"I do, of course, have a plan."

He lowered his voice yet further, and muttered a handful of sentences. His words gathered the occasional raised eyebrow, but no complaints were voiced. Whether they were thought, though, was another matter, but soon the handpicked group strode, with Echelon at its head, out of the chamber and into the dark.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Utu Kotore - Po-Wahi - FoM Meeting PlaceI was about to knock on the door of today's first "client" when Keya smacked me on the back shoulder. Not to cause damage but to get my attention and hold it. I turned to look at her with and expecting glance, "Listen for them." Hakam looked about ready to say something, but Keya elbowed him in the diaphragm, kicking the air out of his system. He clutched his middle, crouching over. She scowled and made a "shh" motion with her finger to which Hakam responded with a a different finger. I turned back to the door before me, where muffled voices were rising. Hurried voices. They sounded panicked, and clearly paced too quickly for the residents to be drinking tea together."What -***- we- -*-o?""Get -***- weapo-*-"Keya and I looked at each other, a hurried look took hold of her shining blue eyes. She reached for her knifes, I nodded putting my hand on the door; Hakam wheezed. It didn't happen often, but sometimes people knew we were coming. Doors in Tu-Koro were always locked up good (for reason I'm sure you can figure out for yourself). The most effective way to get in was by knocking, and talking the people into letting you into their home. Chances are, these people knew what our plan was.They usually ran. This was a problem because the more public our work became, the more likely we were to be discovered. Harrow did not take kindly to threats to his business, and the complete downfall of it would severely lower our chances of not getting the ##### beaten out of us upon our return home. However. There was only one way to solve this sort of issue. I reared back, pulling my body weight up, and slamming it forwards. The latch broke, and the two locks with it, the door swinging open. It slammed into the wall it was connected to and Keya shoved past me, Hakam took a couple big breaths before following me inside. It was a rather sizable hut, as far as as Tu-Koro huts went. Rather nice furniture, again; on the same standard. And some tools that are Harrow Trademark Imports were strewn about on the desk. The first Toa pulled out his blade, drawing the metal. He opened his mouth to yell, and before he could let out his cry, Keya had lodged her knife into his throat, dropping him onto the ground. I shoved past Keya and the downed client as she pulled out her knife.A rather sizable lady stood before me, back against the wall, an axe in her hands, "Just take what you want and-" she was quickly cut off at the inclusion of my hand slamming into her throat. She dropped, coughing, gripping her neck against the wall. I spoke quietly as I drew my blade, "and what?" I lifted up the end, and slipped it downwards, cutting the throat of the woman. Blood spilled onto the floor as her eyes glazed over.Keya had already started sweeping what we had originally sold Hakam, displeased that there were nothing left for him gave me a shove as he walked past to check for whatever else the pair had in valuables when another cry was raised. The cry of a newborn. It grew louder and louder as I turned to look at my sister. She gave me a similar look. I reached down and tore off the woman's money purse from her belt. Gripping the money tightly, I stood back up to my full height as my brother cut off the crying in the next room at the cue of a sickening crack.My condition-"-Joske Nimil is in the Wahi, and looking for us. Or rather, one of us..."What?Oh, I'm sorry, did you say something?I looked on in surprise, total shock on my face.That was a joke.IC: Tuara Drigon - Po-Wahi"Intimidation Detail huh?" Tuara smiled and smacked her fists together, winking at Joske, "Why, do you think I'm scary?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Miraul and the other Akiru reached the bottom of the cliff. They waited patiently for the other Toa and the Matoran to go down.

IC: Zeal, Sister / Somewhere - CliffSister peeked over the edge, and immediately took several steps back, bumping in Zeal, breathing heavily. 'Nope, nope, nope, not a thing. I'm not doing that.'

Zeal knelt down beside the Le-Matoran. 'Sister, look at me. Look at me,' he said, his voice stern. 'It's just a cliff. The cliff isn't going to suddenly open up and eat you.''But... it's too high...'

'Darn it, Sister, you used to live in a village in the clouds! What's a little cliff compared to that?'

'My village fell. Boom. Hit the ground. I don't want to fall again.'

Zeal sighed, and looked her in the eye. 'I won't let you fall. I promise.' He turned around, still kneeling. 'Climb on my back.'Sister, looking very uncertain, slowly climbed onto the Toa's back, clinging to him for dear life.'Sister... can't breathe...' Zeal choked out. Sister loosened her grip on his chest, chuckling nervously. 'You ready?' Sister nodded. 'Alright, here we go.'The Silver Toa moved himself to the edge of the cliff. He took a very brief and sobering look down, and lowered himself down until he was holding onto the edge. Grabbing his Reverse Blade, he dug it into the cliff-face, and started the slow descent.'Hey Zeal?''Yeah?'

'I looked down,' She informed her companion, quivering with fright.'It's okay, not much further now.' Right at that moment, Zeal struggled to find a foothold, and nearly put his weight on thin air. Sister let out a yelp, and started hyperventilating.

'Sister! Calm down. Another ten meters, maybe.' The Le-Matoran had her eyes tightly shut, her breathing loud in Zeal's ear.Another couple of minutes passed, and Zeal planted his feet in the hot sand. Sister fell onto her back, her breathing still heavy and rapid.'Sister. We're down.''I hate you so much right now.'He held his hands up defensively. 'Those are some pretty harsh words.' He looked up to the cliff. 'Come on, Sound Boy!' His yell was more urgent than encouraging.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna climbed down quickly after Zeal and Sister, taking a path that allowed him to get around and under them, in case Sister let go in her terror and fell. Happily, she didn't fall, and they all reached the bottom safely.

"Let's hit the Mataraka first, and train later" he answered Miraul. "Final call's up to Zeal, of course, but I think it would be best not to exhaust ourselves before we have to take on the powerful, soul-stealing sphere. I might be wrong, but there's no harm in being cautious".

IC (Manuka): The other Vortixx's reply was so slurred that Manuka could hardly make it out. It sounded negative though. He was starting to think that this being was too drunk to know what was good for him. The reason he had joined the Sentinels in the first place was to help out beings who couldn't help themselves, and this Vortixx was starting to look further and further inside that category. "Come on, now, I think that's just the whisky talking" he said gently. "I'm offering you a warm bed and safety for the night, and you can go free in the morning, no strings attached" he told Vossen. "Out here, you just have a cold bit of rock to sleep on, rahi for company and who knows what else. You may be too drunk now to know what's good for you, but please, come back with us and you'll feel a lot better for it in the morning. I'll even share a hangover-cure with you."

IC (Karemo and Kitano): Karemo nodded slowly after hearing the plan. It would be risky for sure, but that didn't worry him over-much. Sometimes, he knew, the risk was worth the goal, especially when that goal was dominance of Mata Nui in Makuta's name. So long as nobody crossed the line between risky and foolish, he would trust in his own abilities to carry him through, and accept the consequences as they came. Kitano didn't say anything either, but silently mulled over his part in the plan.

ppg2.png

OOC: A little jam between Ghosthands and me. :evilgrin:

IC: Aerus & Echelon (Legacy Cave, Po-Wahi)

"It has come to my attention that Joske Nimil is in the Wahi, and looking for us. Or rather, one of us..."

Internally, I freeze. It wasn’t that long since I was considering killing Joske – could it be that he’s somehow aware of my identity?

The worries quickly fade, however, as Echelon turns to look at Utu. So, he’s looking for that mountainous shell. I can’t imagine why a respectful Toa like him would be searching for someone like Utu. The explanation of Joske’s plan to free him seems almost ridiculous – but his companions do not. Echelon mentioned Merror to me before, a long time ago. The Toa is dangerous – he has defeated Echelon before, even if it was only temporary. A little too temporary, in my opinion, given that it was Echelon’s escape from that defeat that caused our first meeting. But what’s gone is gone; there’s no changing the past. Only the future.

But Joske Nimil, of all people. Just when I was wishing for the chance to meet him again, Echelon has handed it to me on a silver platter. Of course, the fact that we’re fighting him could create some difficulty... unless, of course, I use it to my advantage. “Echelon. Can I discuss something with you off to the side for a moment?”

Echelon looked down at his assistant.

"It involves one Joske Nimil, the same I believe that we're about to find and battle," I explain.

"I see," he said, and briefly turned to the other Legacy members. "Gentlemen, the materials we will need are in the next cave." They nodded, and one by one filed out. Echelon looked back to Aerus. "Well?"

"You recall our first meeting." A statement, not a question; any response would just waste time. "I found myself in Ko-Wahi that day as a result of an encounter with Joske. I'd say it was long before he became a Toa, but, as it turned out it was the very same day. I met him on the same beach where he fought the Tarakava that very nearly killed him -- in fact, we were talking when it showed up. Well, I say 'talking'; Joske was giving me a verbal smackdown for self-loathing, and was just about to recommend I jumped off the dock if I didn't want to go out into the world and find a purpose when the Rahi appeared.

"What I believe is that, if I can convince Joske of my identity, I should also be able to convince him that I am with you and the others against my will. His sympathy toward me would cloud his vision -- he'd just take me at my word, from what I've heard of him in the Koro he's that goody-two-shoes type. As a sort of insurance policy, I suggest that if by some twist of fate the fight goes south, I go across to their side and can act as a double agent for a time, until circumstances allow my return."

Echelon was silent for a handful of seconds, looking curiously at Aerus. This was in interesting link, and admittedly not one he'd anticipated. Then again, it was not a vast surprise; every being on this island was connected to every other in some way. Echelon himself pictured them as little threads of light, stretching between the points of individuals, surrounded by the endless night of uncertainty. Threads in a web of information, of correlation and causality. And like a web, they carried ripples back to he who might listen.

"A shrewd idea," he said. "I approve; these 'heroes' never do realise that their compassion is a gaping hole in their armour. Exploiting it is always a firm strategy. Yes, I approve. In fact - "

A thin finger traced the chin of Echelon's mask.

"I think this would suit you well to carrying my summons to the enemy. They will never find us as they fumble in the dark. They must be...guided towards what they seek."

I smirk lightly as Echelon adds this. Everything is coming perfectly into place. "I completely agree."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I regrettably haven't been closely following what Team Joske's been doing/saying, so this post will just take place in the generic time of "after breakfast."IC: Lekua rose silently as he finished his breakfast, slinging his bag over his shoulder. The others hadn't given his presence much thought; he doubted they'd give a second thought to his departure. He was fine with that, though. Their paths had intersected briefly, but they ultimately led in different directions. He pulled himself onto Cyclone's back, gave Stannis a final nod, and was gone.OOC: Lekua and Cyclone to somewhere.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: The rail opened with great fanfare as the convoy system was disbanded and the first collection of merchants and their wares swarmed into the Naho Bay port, from there to travel across the island and back, or simply to ply their trade in the port itself. However, troubles soon occurred when the rail line running through the desert began to succumb to the dunes. To prevent it from becoming a part of the landscape, handcars were constructed and assigned to crews who would clear the rail line. The locomotive itself also required maintenance--simple it may be, but even the simplest technology had difficulties in the desert, with the blazing sun and the omnipresent sand. Meanwhile, Lenat's semiautomatic crossbows were produced for the Sentinels, and they began training with the crossbows.

IC(Quert):

Quert snapped a folder shut and frowned. "That's 7 less badges then what's on record." He muttered, standing up. He stamped the folder with "IMPORTANT," and slid in a report about the badges before handing it over to a Sentinel Runner. "Take it the Akiri ASAP. This is something he might want to know."

He sat back down and leaned forward on his desk. 7 badges missing. That's not good.

OOC: Don't get excited.

Edited by Volix

WIP

IC: NPC Le-Koro Wind-riderA flurry of wings kicked up sands underneath the Gukko's belly. After a moment the whirlwind of dust particles ceased and the Wind-rider slid to the side, parting from his Gukko. As the dust settled, the Wind-rider lifted up and picked off his goggles, letting them sag to his neck. He unclipped his disk launcher from his back and slung it onto the back of the Gukko, removing himself of his primary weapon. The Gukko cooed softly as she settled herself more comfortably into the desert ground.Stepping towards the desert Koro, he smiled and waved brightly, in his hand a small package. Approaching the gates and Po-Koro's Sentinels he spoke boisterously, "I bring hi-hellos from Le-Koro, and a message to Po-Koro's Akiri!"He stopped a couple yards from the guards, "Please give-take this package to Akiri Hewkii. Please have him read-look it over and let me know of his response. I will be waiting with my Gukko."Within the package the Akiri would find a parchment, a letter signed from Akiri Kongu personally requesting assembly. The letter would read:

:0: :1:

Akiri Hewkii of Po-Koro,

I write to you today in hopes that you would wish to hold counsel with our fellow Akiri. It has been on my heart ever since each of our Turaga were taken away from us by our enemy and we each came to be leaders of our people that we six have unresolved and unrequited issues. I wish to see where we all stand in that respect, and to see what may be done about it as well as come together to see what may come of the situation we have found ourselves in.

We may discuss more things, all depending on how the conversation goes about, so please think about what you would like to speak about before coming to the meeting.

A similar letter is being written to each of the other five Akiri of Mata-Nui. I propose we meet in a neutral ground; The Kini-Nui. I would suggest that we each bring methods of protection to ensure our meeting is not interrupted by what is left of Makuta's Sons. However, understand that although it is pertinent to remain safe, it is also important that we all feel welcome and in a non-threatening manner; capable of saying what is on our hearts. I personally will not stand for intimidating works either through action or word during this meeting and I am certain you will respect that yourself.Thank you for your time, and I look forward to speaking with you,

akirikongusigned.gif

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Turi

Turi groaned and tightened his ear muffs over his head. As a Toa of Sonics, he found the noise and bustle of Po-Wahi quite nauseating. he sat himself down next to a small stall. He closed his eyes, trying to block out the traumatic memories that kept flooding into his mind. Even if he succeeded at that, he knew he would never be able to forget the pain in his left leg.

Turi looked down and saw a small insect. His Sonic powers detected that the small insect was chirping loudly, trying to be noticed.

Without really noticing, Turi started humming the same small tune back to it.

Edited by Toa of Anarchy
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

OOC: BZPRPG time for Nichou

IC: Kyhra and Nichou Jam ("Making Home" part 2)

The two matoran stared at each other. "PAPA PODU'S!" they yelled in unison, the bubbling excitement of a cheese stuff crust gushing into their mouths. The hot acidic warmth of basil, oregano, and tomato picked fresh off the vines behind the pizza shop. Kyhra swallowed, then nodded his head.

"Should we get delivery?"

"Sure," Nichou replied, mouth already watering at the thought of the sweet, chewy taste of the fresh tomatoes, basil, olives, and whatever else Podu put on his famous dish that spread across the island like tomato sauce on dough. Both matoran instantly were racking their brains in an attempt to remember the hour on which the restaurant closed. Hopefully they would still be open.

"Alright then, why don't we just get a kualsi runner for the extra price? No point hiking halfway across the koro, right," Kyhra mentioned. The two matoran had made their way into the living room, and Kyhra plopped on the couch. "Question is: what toppings?"

"Um..." Nichou thought, mentally going through each topping he liked. The Onu-Matoran sat down on the couch as well, thinking for a few seconds.

"Olives, extra cheese, pepperoni, and... that's it."

"That's a short list," Kyhra commented. Then he smiled. "Hey, Nichou, here's a joke for you: how can I order less than you, but more?" He paused, the sound of Nichou's thoughts wracking through the small apartment like shattered glass.

"Uh....." The Onu-matoran replied, scratching the back of his head. The two matoran sat there for a minute, as Nichou attempted to figure out the riddle. With a sigh and a shrug, he replied, "You have me stumped, what is it?" The matoran of earth wanted to know the answer, for he could not complete the puzzle.

Kyhra's grin spread even wider as he stood up and stared down at his friend. "With the Kitchen sink, Nichou. I want mine with the kitchen sink," he said with his hands planted on his hips. Kyhra barely stood above Nichou even with the carver sitting down; a sobering reality of size and how one handles it.

"So, I guess I'll be ordering then?" Nichou asked, standing up as well. The matoran of earth glanced at kyhra, feeling hungry. "I assume the price will be around 4 widgets total, so can you give me your half?" He searched through his pack for his two widgets, quickly finding them in a small pouch in the inside, instead of searching through the pile of assorted items that he carried with him.

"Uhhuh," Kyhra agreed, running a hand into his coat. Three widgets lay in his palm, the bronze and iron currency weighing more than its worth. Taking two, he returned the bronze widget flipped earlier to its unknown home and dropped the others in Nichou's outstretched palm as the beady eyed onu-matoran opened the front door.

"Don't get lost," Kyhra said with a sly chuckle.

"Okay!" Nichou replied as he walked out the door, down the steps and into the alley. He soon found a steady pace and began to jog down the sharply angled streets of Po-Koro, luckily finding little to no traffic. The darkness felt very homely to him, and the Onu-matoran could easily see where he was going. Nichou took several turns past other homes until he reached the bazaar.

In the plaza, there was still a good amount of business being done, despite the late hour it was. On the edge of the market's district, was a humble yet well-known restaurant, with a sign overhead, illuminated by a few lightstones, that read:

Papa Podu's

Nichou strolled through the threshold, glad they were still open. A Po-Matoran with an orange Rau was manning the register, and after a small greeting, Nichou stated his order: "I'll have an extra-large with pepperoni, olives, and extra cheese, as well as an extra large with the kitchen sink." The Onu-matoran laid the widgets down on the counter, and in a few seconds found out gladly that his estimation was correct. He could hear an audible groan as the well-known Podu back in the kitchen found out he had more work to do. Complaining, the Po-Matoran said sadly:

"I'm sore all over. I'm tired of pounding this dough,"

"If you don't do it, then nobody here is gonna come home with dough today!" The other Po-Matoran countered, using another form of the noun. He clearly wanted to get home as soon as possible.

Nichou sat down on a bench to the side, waiting for several minutes. At one point, a toa of sonics with a kakama entered, returning with money from an arranged order. He was apparently a delivery boy, exploiting his mask power or a cheap job. Within a few minutes, the smell of pizza drifted from the kitchen to the waiting room, making all the occupants hungry with anticipation. A minute later, Podu come out and set down two cardboard boxes, bottoms scorching hot from the contents within. Having already paid, a mouth watering Nichou picked up the two boxes by the sides, one on top of the other, so as to not burn his hands. The Matoran of earth ambled out of the shop, nose itching at the scent of good food.

After a few minutes of walking back through the city, Nichou found his way back to his new home. Propping the boxes on his shoulder with his left hand, he used his right to find the key from his pocket and unlock the door. He opened it and walked in.

"Delivery!"

Nichou walked into an empty room. He glanced about with the pizza boxes, but Kyhra had vanished like a wisp of smoke.

"I got us some bubbly," Kyhra's voice floated from behind Nichou. "It's cold out here. Don't keep the pizza out where it'll freeze Nichou."

Nichou whirled around to find Kyhra behind him. The Onu-Matoran walked backwards a bit, setting the pizzas down on the table.

"Bubbly?" Nichou asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Yeah, see? I picked up some mineral water. Figured it'd be nice with the pizza. There's a place just down the hill, sells late night stuff." Kyhra placed the cloth bag down besides the pizza. It flopped over to the side, lowering around a few green liter bottles. "I'll get some plates," he added and squeezed into the kitchen. It took a moment of rummaging through cupboards, but the matoran soon found what he needed. A balancing act involving a stool and standing on tip toe later, Kyhra returned with a triumphant smile.

"Let's eat."

Nichou was handed a plate by Kyhra, and he quickly sat down at the table, opening his pizza box and taking two slices. He downed the two at a remarkable rate, very hungry, and irritated from being deprived from good food the past two days during the trek through the desert, when he had to eat stale-tasting beans, among other things. He grabbed two more slices and began to eat some more.

The couch springs creaked as Kyhra joined his roommate. Flipping the lid on his own box, the pungent steam wafted upwards to tantalize his senses. "Oh: Papa Podu did it again..."

Kyhra pulled the first slice of heaven out from the box, wrapping the cheese around his finger to cut it. Flavorful mahi sausage, ripe onions, green arugula and more melted in the doughy meal as he chewed, the sound of happiness escaping from his closed lips as an audible hum. The two ate mainly in silence, broken occasionally for requests to pour water or get more napkins. Kyhra vanquished his entire pizza over the course of a few hours, lounging in the food coma and thoroughly enjoying the break from lying, murdering, and stealing. Finally, he wiped his greasy fingers on the last napkin and gave a contented sigh.

"That was good," he muttered with a small burp. "'Scuses..." The rough plaster on the ceiling was transfixing: Kyhra could make out rahi, pizza, and words in the tiny ridges, his imagination running wild from the cheese intoxication. With a head on the arm rest, he finally continued; "I should probably hit the sack. I got a kohlii tryout tomorrow, and then I'm off on a business trip south. Want me to bring you anything?"

"Maybe one of those Ga-Koronan flower necklace things," The Onu-Matoran joked, waving his hands through the air as if trying to sculpt the item out of air.

"I'm joking, of course,"

Nichou moved across the multi-colored tile floor, and sat down beside kyhra, weaving his fingers in-between each other and leaning forwards, staring out the window towards the market three stories below them. Incredibly, there was still a small crowd in the bazaar, even at such a late hour.

"So what business do you have down south?"

"I've got someone I promised I'd see," Kyhra admitted, a sullen look spreading across his face. "Not that she probably wants to see me. Anyway, enough boring talk. I'm off to sleep. You enjoy the night for however long you're gonna be up. Just put the lightstones away when you're done." He slid off the couch and walked to the bedroom, feet shuffling across the floor. The panel door slid shut, plunging Kyhra into darkness, save for the light peeking out between his toes.

This is going to be interesting, he admitted to himself as he climbed into the bottom bunk. Kyhra boxed the pillow a few times to fluff the dikapi feathers, then shrugged off into a light nap.

Nichou nodded slowly and gloomily at Kyhra's response. He wasn't exactly sure who this female his friend spoke of was, but the Onu-matoran figured that maybe his roommate would feel better about revealing more some time later. The matoran of earth continued to stare out the window as Kyhra shut the door with an audible clunk. The various stores and kiosks mostly empty and locked up for the night. Several beings dotted the landscape, and from his apartment's somewhat high perch, Nichou could see most of the koro laid out in rigid geometrical patterns, a mathematician's playground.

Nichou sat there for a minute or two, going through all the things that had happened today in his head. He still had to see Stannis tomorrow, and report back to Puroruk for his apprenticeship. Plus, he had to get a side job to pay the rent. He stood up, closing the curtains and stowing the lightstones in a drawer. The Onu-Matoran slowly walked to the bedroom, slowly opening and shutting the door quitely. He scaled the ladder with ease and went to bed.

IC: A Po-Toa by the name of Tesax entered Tera's office. He was tall and lanky, with spurs jangling and a crossbow slung at his hip. When he spoke, it was with a strong Mahi-wrangler accent "Ay, boss, I needed ta ask ya--Boss?" He looked around. Tera was gone. When has she left? He shrugged. No matter. He was the commander of the Kikanalo Riders, after all, so she wouldn't object to him just borrowing the inventory sheet so he could do his requisition forms. He pulled out his key and went through the Sentinels' filing system.

"Inventory sheet, inventory sheet...where'd it go?" He said, pausing. The inventory sheet was missing. He frowned and stood. Someone had taken the official inventory list to places unknown. He wasn't exactly a stickler for the rules, but a missing list of all the materiel in Po-Koro's arsenal would be problematic, even if it hadn't been updated to account for recent developments. He turned and left--Hewkii needed to know about this. He'd have told Tera, but she was missing. Maybe her disappearance was connected?

~+~

"An' so that's how I found out tha inventory list was missin'." Tesax said. "An' tha last sightin' o' tha boss was on 'er way ta either Ga or Ta-Wahi, sir. Radio station on tha border reported seein' her runnin' like Makuta 'isself was after her."Hewkii nodded and thought. "Thank you for reporting this, Tesax." He said. "Unfortunately it's against the rules to enter your superior's office without permission. Consider yourself on probation for a week. Rest assured I'll take care of the inventory problem."

Tesax stood in surprise. "But boss, the sheet's missin', and yer puttin' me on probation fer findin' that out?"

Hewkii shook his head. "No. The issue of the sheet is the primary issue, yes. However, you did break the rules, and as such you are subject to an appropriate punishment by your ranking officer. As Captain Tera is gone at the moment, I am that person. Be thankful, your punishment is really quite light."

Tesax nodded, but grumbled. "Permission ta be dismissed, sir."

"Granted."

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: (Junyaus/Po-Koro)

A small letter arrived at Akiri Hewkii's offices. It was in a manilla envelope, addressed to him personally. It bore the name of no sender, only that of the recipient. After confirming that it wasn't explosive, the guards brought it in. Upon opening it, the Akiri would find the following words.

Dear Akiri Hewkii of Po-Koro

Can I come and arrange a meeting? I feel I have made a mistake and wish it to be corrected.

J

Junyaus sat it a dank little motel room, in the seedier part of Po-Koro. He read a letter, from his contact in Ko-Koro, Tivanu. It detailed the inter-koro diplomacy and intrigue. What was most concerning were the multiple views and attitudes each Akiri had of one another. Some saw some cities as less aggressive, and others possibly more aggressive.

Also interesting was the radio station going up in Po-Koro. Innocent cooperation between cities? Juny scoffed at that idea. The towers were obviously a ploy for Po-Korans to spy upon their neighbors. A fairly inventive ploy, to say the least.

Sitting upon his rot-eaten chair, sipping a dirty glass of bula juice, he thought hard as he read.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC - Lapidu:

Lapidu trudged the desert, the sun beating mercilessly off of his back. Just the day before, he had left Po-Koro. As of now, he was done with Koros. The concept of having separate elemental villages at all had been a bad idea to begin with. If one of your core principles is unity, it's usually bad to split into six isolated tribes. And now, they all hated each other. However, Lapidu was now having second thoughts about leaving. Po-Koro did have one thing he rather enjoyed: Air conditioning. Maybe he would head for Ko-Koro next. No, they'd probably chase him off. Onu-Koro then? Yes, that sounded good. He stumbled and fell to his knees from the heat. Yes, that would be quite nice if he could make it there.

OOC: I'm not entirely certain what's going on here, so I guess he's open for interaction.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

IC:

DO YOU LOVE ME?

OR DO YOU NOT?YOU TOLD ME ONCEBUT I FORGOTI ASKED MY FRIENDSTHEY SAID YOU DOBUT THEY’RE ALL HIGHI HOPE IT’S TRUE

Cognitive dissonance.

iamnotweakiamnotfoolishiamnotpatheticiamnotworthless

A Dikapi had arrived with a package for me.

Shellshock. Post-traumatic stress disorder. Emotional seizures.

I opened it, winking at Agni.

Heartbreak.

Dearest Dor,

I have enclosed the gauntlets you asked for. The fact that they were in the piano, by the way, was disgraceful, although you'll be glad to know no damage was done to the instrument in their removal.
(eraser marks eraser marks eraser marks)
Also, Malik called. He says hi, that you missed a Shaddix, and that he's going to get revenge on you for killing his family.
With love,
Nikki(heartshapeheartshapeheartshape)
Also, Malik called. He says hi, that you missed a Shaddix, and that he's going to get revenge on you for killing his family.
Malik called.
Malik wanted revenge.
I missed a Shaddix.
Malik.
(wasn't malik his nickname)
Brother.
Bro?
Bro.
Alive.
I didn't kill my brother.
I didn't kill any of them.
(i'm sure of it)
Yeah, I did.
I did?
I did.
(clearly not that sure)
It had to have been me. I saw the blood. I saw the fire. I saw me.
I saw them.
I saw me there.
How can I see myself?
(drugs)
How is my brother alive?
With love, Nikki.
I had spent so long being the last Shaddix that I'd forgotten how to not be the last Shaddix.
Disconnect me. Drown me. Roll me in sand and suffocate me. Fill my insides with sand and coat me over with rock dust and stand me on the gates of the Koro with my mouth open and packed with sand. Turn me into a statue.
A ###### gargoyle.
So, let me get this straight, Sev had said once, you were a pretty swell guy until you started earning money and killing people with it, and before that you were...an actor. What did you act like?
A dick.
So what, you're still an actor?
No.
(now i'm just a dick)
Did Nikarra tell Malik about me?
Malik.
My little brother.
Crying.
Lots of crying. Then. Now. A little bit in between.
I don't want to be a bad guy anymore.
(but i'm not good)
I have a brother now.
(i have a sister)
Did have a brother.
(her name was juno)
Had.
(she's dead now)
Have again.
(at least, she was when i checked)
He wanted me dead.

Now and then I did too.
Once upon a time, there was a little bucket of sand in a little boy's hand. A littler boy spilled it.
Sand fell, and so did the little boy. He didn't know where in the house he was, but he could hear people's voices calling him. Dor. Dor. Dor.
Someone picked up the package and scanned it. Someone said his name softly. They were closer to him now.
You missed a Shaddix.
Malik called. You missed a Shaddix.
I didn't touch a Shaddix!
Right?
Tuara? Are you there?
The little boy's throat was dry and rough. It was full of sand.
The littler boy was cackling, and he was evil. The little boy knew he was evil, deep in his mind. But the little boy loved the evil, and no matter how much he tried he couldn't let it go.
Bro?
I'm here, bro.
It's okay, bro. It's me.
I'm going to kill you.
But I don't wanna die.
And they did?
I don't know. I hope not.
Someone said his name. Dearest Dor. The package dropped, and the letter did too.
(he hoped he didn't have to be bad anymore for the sake of being good)
Dearest Dor.
With love, Nikki.
(he hoped that someone would just say "it's okay" just once and understand why)
The little boy cried into the sand, cold and alone and choking to death.
(he hoped someone would forgive him)
He hoped that no one would ever have to love anything the way he did.
(he hoped wrong.)
-Tyler
Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tuara Drigton - Po-Wahi"Woah!"Dorian fumbled with the letter, as he put his hand up to his head, stumbling. He turned and fell, landing face first into the ground."Hey!" Tuara rushed over, coming to his front and lifting him up by his upper arm, pushing him to face him to her, "Shaddix," Dorian's eyes still seemed rather reflective, and teary, but he kept his gaze fast on the ground. Tuara stood up, pulling Dorian up to a standing position. She didn't let go of him in case he were to fall again, "What happened?" His eyes looked to her again, "Are you okay?"IC: Pae - Po-Wahi Meeting PlacePae looked to the others, speaking for the first time during the meeting. His low smooth voice sliced through the air giving his presence an aura of sharpness. He did not speak often. But when he did, the world would stop to listen. He looked to Iegasa, "Do you still hold usable contacts within the Guard."He thought heavily to himself the implications of breaking into the prison itself without being detected. Nigh impossible. There were simply too many variables concerning Guard orientation and logistics of leaving the village itself. That's assuming that an infiltrator would know the layout and Guard shifts. Given a vast amount of time of planning and studying, Pae could probably do it. With some help. The Toa of Iron suddenly began wishing for the companionship of Kino again. She would be perfect for something like this. It had been too long since they spoke or seen each other. Maybe it was time to call her.No. She made her decision. Pae had to honor that, even if he wasn't so sure of the decision himself. Logistics he supposed. Unimportant. Regardless of the situation, her and his own well being came first. That was how they always operated, and Pae was not about to change protocols and backups now. The situation did not call for it, nor would it ever. Kino was the only variable that could suggest such changes. And the chances of that were extremely low. Although, those chances were beginning to change as their actions did. He had been paying attention: As always.Unimportant.Focus on the task at hand was important, "If we are to infiltrate the prison, I will be the one to do it," Pae looked each member of the party in the eye. It was not a matter of pride. It was a matter of efficiency. They might be capable, but they were flawed. Pae never left room for error. Ever.

Edited by snoip lion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [ Roc ] - Po-Wahi / 13.8 miles NE of Leva Bay's southernmost pointThe sun was hazy flame above and the sand was molten brass beneath, and across the desolate beach at the salt-licked edge of a clear blue sea, a figure moved.He walked slowly, carefully, grim purpose evident in his gait, but so too the raw exhaustion that showed in every trim line of his tall, athletic frame, in the unnatural gauntness of his lean and hawk-like face. Once he paused and glanced back to the north and eastwards, through the shimmering haze of the wastes, across the faint tracings of his track against the empty land, and his gaze was quick and sharp and all-encompassing. He looked but a moment, and then slogged wearily onwards, head down, shoulders sagging.In an hour he made two miles. Dust rose in wafting puffs from his footfalls, stirred and settled on his boots and clothing. Sunlight blazed on the silver reinforcing studs in his leather armor, on the finely-crafted ringmail that shielded his shoulders and torso.It was hot. The thought stood out dimly in his consciousness and he considered it as an abstraction, a vague dream-like notion.It was dry. This thought, too, held no meaning, though his mind turned it over with methodical concentration, as a puzzle, as a strange philosophy.Water...He halted, eying the desert and sea before him with hawk-keen, luminescent eyes of deepest sapphire, blood-shot and swollen by the dust and salt and sun. A single bead of sweat traced its way slowly down his facial tissues and he wiped it away with a jerking motion of his hand, brushed dazedly at the crusted grime on his forehead and crest. He was a Lesterin, and for the moment, alive.Roc. The Daybreaker? Yea, truly. That is I...There had been a storm, he remembered. The ship... something... had happened. What? It was gone. He was not. He was alive.That was all...Water...He moved on through the heat, numbly, and he walked alone.OOC:....and that's not much, but it'll do for an debut, I reckon. Introducing my second character of the BZPRPG; a ship-wrecked, amnesiac paladin, lost in the desert with no food, no water, and no means of getting any. Obviously, he also happens to be on adventure's own universe-wide hit list, right up in the Top 100. :P Open for interaction, if anybody's PC(s) happen to be lurking around Leva Bay.

IC:

OOC: We now return to the Rynekk and Stendhal show!

IC: ???

Some time ago...

"Yes, Tadris is alive and well," croaked the voice in the shadows, as if he had read Rynekk's mind. "I'm afraid you aren't to see him just yet, however."

The figure's proximity to the light showed he was slowly moving towards the Toa, now. "There are a lot of things you may not see at this point. Myself, being one. But of course, not doing what you're told is something you're quite educated in, isn't that right? You who backed away into the light, who tries so hard to right his wrongs. You who can't even bring himself to follow a simple map. I thought you could do that for me, Rynekk. I have much better things to do than talk to you, but it seems I must take drastic action."

Suddenly, the being was right in front of him, the breath from his nostrils cold, the gaze from his freakish, unblinking eyes eerie in the dark. His voice was so quiet only at this distance could he be heard, as he grabbed Rynekk by the shoulders and forced him to listen. "Follow the map, or you will never get your friend back."

IC - Lapidu:

Water. He needed water. He saw nothing, the suns rays bearing down upon him, and those that missed him reflecting back up from the sand. He had to make it somewhere. Then he saw a mountain in the distance. Onu-Wahi! It was within sight. He began running towards it, but fell face-first in the sand. He spat sand out and scrambled to his feet, only to fall again, barely conscious. He had to make it.

He had to make it...

He had to make it...

He had to...

He... He...

He slipped into unconsciousness.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.