BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Hari)

"I'm fine, great in fact, especially now that you are here ma'am! The Po-Koro Gu-I mean Sentinels wouldn't have felt right without you here. Krayn here is the Ambassador from the Gukko Force to the Po-Koro Sentinels, isn't that right, Krayn!" Hari smirked, wrapping her arm around the Toa of Sonic's shoulder for a second. Dekhaz, Kale, and Rynekk have busied themselves in a variety of ways. We missed you Naona, if we knew you were coming perhaps we could have throwing a party for you!" The Toa chattered away, everything was alright now that her commander was back. Tera might have rebuffed the Rahkshi attacks with the others, but she wasn't Naona. Naona was the stalwart example that all young girls joining the Guard looked up to. She chased down criminals with a conviction unmatched by all the Guard forces on the island combined. She was tough and protective of her men and women. Now a few people had been taken in by Tera's heroics but to some, like Hari it didn't jive with her as much as it would have with Naona.

It was a good day in Po-Koro, Lieutenant Naona had returned, and with that a little more light returned to the Lost Village.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: NaonaIt'd been a while since she had experienced Hari's ever-constant stream of words; the last time she had seen the younger guard do so had been before all the chaos that had consumed the island in the last months of the Makuta's dominance. To know that her protégée was happy again, it meant that things had begun to calm down."Slow down when you talk," she admonished gently. "But I think I understand what you said."

IC Jarkale

(Po-Koro):

Jarkale woke up feeling refreshed, but still bored. He decided to run less today and focus more on something proper. He would have to find a purpose for his life. He left his hut and entered the town.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Korru

Korru had taken Ghoti to the guard HQ, and stomped in the door almost like he owned the place. When he finally looked around, he saw a new arrival (Naona), apparently a commanding officer.

With a firm grasp around Ghoti's arm, Korru saluted her.

"Good day, sir"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Hey. If anyone needs me. Which I doubt. I'm gonna go... Find something to do..."

The Ta-Toa had listened to the conversation, before it had gotten involved with things that mattered to them. That was fine. He wasn't that important after all.

So, while the others were talking amongst themselves, Auron slipped out of the room, walking out into the villiage.

OOC: Auron, Open to interact~

IC:

I don't know why I'm here.

Here is a fitting description.

Here.

In this shell of a body, surrounded by cold stone on all sides. I can't see, but I know where I am. Darkness is infused in this place, seeping out of the rocks, the ground, the very air I breath. It slips into by very being, lurking at the very edge of my mind like a starving rahi. I remember this place.

Memories like that though, are better left untouched by one's consciousness.

Perhaps I'm not really here. Whether brought on by my own insanity or the velvety darkness permeating my thoughts, waking dreams flash by my sightless eyes. Only through my own pain do I realize what is real and what is merely a creation of my subconscious mind. Though even then, maybe it's that which is my own imagination.

I know it's wishful thinking, that this here is not here, though I don't have much else to think about.

I hear voices, through the walls that imprison me here; but they're too faint for me to discern what is being said. Or if they're real.

IC:

Not so far away, sat upon massive slabs of granite haphazardly place against each other in an arrangement that could only be described as a throne, a hunched colossus of armor watched over what had progressed in the last three months of his exclusion from society. The hulking monolith's calculating blood-red gaze fell over the cavern around him, the stone having been worn away and shaped by years of grinding sand-filled winds.

In the months since arriving in this place, the cavern had been cleared of all that was unimportant to their cause. It had been widened, and grown to accommodate more space. Though despite what had been done, how much it had been changed, an air of darkness still floated through the area. It wasn't something that could be removed so easily, which was fine with the cave's occupants.

At least, most of them.

Finally, they were ready. Months of careful planning had been executed to reach this point, setting the stage for the next set of actors.

A smile played over the Kanohi of the hulking figure, one that was just visible in the flat glow of the lightstones that sparsely lit the stone-walled cavern.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro

IC: Recognizing the signs that Quert was sending his way, Kale stopped waving at him. Moving quietly, he made his way past the group in the doorway and next to the doctor.

"Why don't you wan't anyone to notice you?"

OOC: Toatapio Nuva, since your inbox is full I am putting this here. How did Surina get to Po-koro? The place is called the Lost Village for a reason, having traveled here once or twice in the past is not going to be enough to let you find the place again.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC(Quert):

Quert placed a hand on Kale's shoulder before saying, "I am fatigued, and I'm going to do some paperwork. If Tera sees me here after I told her I was working for 18 hours, she might be mad." He placed his mask against Kale's, "And I really don't want to make her mad. And if you say anything," his voice dropped to a whisper, "the next time you dislocate your shoulder, I will make sure I'm the one popping into place, because I know how to make all those painful 'mistakes.'"

WIP

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro

IC: Funny thing about Kale, that "Doctors are scary because they know just what do do to make it hurt" thing never really stuck with him. So as Quert finished his sentence the combat Sentinel's eyes narrowed, his gave focusing into a razor sharp look that was not quite a glare. It was the sort of look that raised the hair on the back of a person's neck even when they could not see it.

"I'm going to pass that threat off as the result of an eighteen hour workday, as I'm sure that you would not do such things if you were not very tired. Do not worry, I won't tell anyone about you, just don't threaten me again."

With a slightly harder squeeze to the shoulder then was probably necessary, Kale continued out of the room. He stopped by the documents wing to drop off the blueprints for his sand skiff and then headed out of the village, it seemed that the Akiri had decided that their quarry should start mining things other then stone and as a Toa of Iron, he had been ordered to help point the miners in the right direction.

OOC: Yeah, Kale does not take well to threats.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC(Quert):

He was too tired to really take note of Kale's reverse-anti-threat-threat, but he was sure he would remember it later and shake or something. He headed off towards his desk, the cramped thing, and sat down.

He slowly flipped through some folders, signing here, dotting there, and finally shoving the folders into the "Out." box. Sentinel Medical bills, some equipment purchases, wellness reports, things like that made their way to his desk.

WIP

IC: (Junyaus/Po-Koro)

It took Junyaus several hours to trek through the desert, to reach his adopted home. After revealing he was a Sentinal, he entered the city. He walked on over to to his Akiri's offices. Their he was met by a Sentinal.

"Hello, my fellow Sentinal," Juny said, holding up his badge. "I have important information for our leader. Is he busy?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Junyaus/Governmental Offices/Po-Koro)

"Very much so, sir," Junyaus said. "There were many things of interest Matoro had to say. Would you like to see my notes?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Korru had deposited Ghoti in a temporary holding cell while he wrote out his report

He eventually returned with the report, on a piece of paper that almost disappared within his massive hands.

"Alright" he said and looked at the paper.

"Resisting arrest, witholding information, and attempted robbery. That amounts to about three weeks behind bars for you, miss"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ic: Stannis laboriously stepped through the wide tunnel of the Dark Walk from the Mangaia to Po-Koro and pondered with every step. He wasn't the Wanderer anymore -- that duty had been fulfilled upon his apotheosis -- but he was still a prophet and a sage and a fervent believer that solutions were in every riddle. The problem he faced then, however, was a riddle without a prophesy.

Across an endless ocean

Beyond where minds can see

My key lies in the open

Where you will never be.

Beneath the brightest thunder

Stand towers of the day

The light may break asunder

If night skies choose obey

The red sign on black eyes

Will lead you to your prize.

The poem written on the presumed Vault of the Makuta taunted Stannis. Specifically a single word: "If." That one syllable laughed at Stannis and made him question the poem's value because it only defined a possibility, not an absolute reality. It was as if Stannis had been made a Wanderer all over again, journeying towards a goal he didn't know about or understand. It was a journey anew.

The other Toa Maru had pondered over it with him before and it was from that meeting that he was returning from. It was a small council, only Leah, Korero, Oreius, Inu and himself, but it was necessary to at least help the team leader mill over the door's destiny. Though as he thought back over the meeting he doubted it had done anything to help his mood...

"Inu doesn't know what's in there," Oreius said, his arms crossed as he stared down the massive door, as though simply looking at the riddle long enough would cause it to puzzle itself out. “He and Turaga Onewa got inside the Makuta's head, but this knowledge was buried too deep.

"As far as riddles go, this is pretty much as vague as they come..." Leah said. "Does it refer to another place? Or a hidden location on this Island, like the Keeping Place? Either is possible... Just take the first line... 'an endless ocean.' That could mean the seas around Mata Nui. Or it could be a metaphor for something else... Time, for example."

Korero was silent for a while, rubbing the base of his mask as he pondered the graven words. "There are a few words that jump out at me," he remarked. "It says 'beyond where MINDS can see'. Minds, not eyes. And 'where you will never be'... that seems very absolute, doesn't it?"

Oreius chuckled at an unheard joke. "We babble like Brakas."

"True." Leah admitted. "But we're just trying to narrow it down. You know sometimes words have two meanings. We have to start somewhere."

"It's all a riddle..." Korero continued, "but the most intriguing part? The last couple of lines. 'Night skies', 'red sign on black eyes'...that makes me think of one thing." He looked around at his brothers and sister, a slight frown narrowing his eyes as his mind continued to map out the possibility. "The Red Star."

Stannis merely listened as the others spoke in turns. His eyes were strained on the single troubling word he found in the poem and they burned brightly, casting a little illumination on the inscription. "If," he said slowly, deliberately. "It seems so absolute, yes, save for that single word," he pondered. "It's as if it leaves open the possibility that this door can be opened, not that it will. That... that troubles me," he said.

Leah nodded slowly, then said. "'If' can mean a lot of things. But to me, it sounds like a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Like an eclipse of the sun."

"Like how Takua got into the Keeping Place," Oreius said in agreement. "If everything is in alignment, you can enter. But he could never find it again after." He paused. "Unlike the Keeping Place, though... this Vault isn't a part of any prophecy, is it? That's what you mean by 'if', right, Stannis?"

"Correct," Stannis said. "This is like a final taunt from the Darkness. Of all the insults he could give he chose to leave us a box we cannot definitively open. There doesn't seem to be a higher destiny to this place and instead it's just a reminder, a thorn in our sides, there to laugh at us and be a joke. Unlike the Second Great Prophesy I cannot sense a deeper meaning beyond the simple possibility that this cage can possibly eventually be opened. This absence of destiny does not sit well with me."

"But... just because this door has the word 'if' on it doesn't mean there's no destiny involved," Oreius pointed out. "Father spent his li- I mean, the Makuta spent his life running from destiny. He thought the Prophecy could be changed, else he would've just given up. This riddle could just be a denial on his part."

A small smile tugged at Leah's lips. She couldn't help it, but Stannis being worried about a riddle with seemingly no destiny seemed oddly appropriate. "Indeed...but with Makuta gone, we do have one luxury: time. We can try out different approaches..."

"Wait, wait," Korero interjected. "Just wait a moment. Should we even be discussing it like this? Like it's something that we should, or even can open? And I don't mean whether it's possible. I mean whether it's right." The Toa of Air shifted his weight a little. "There's something about that Vault...it gives me the creeps. I don't like it."

"We all know he wasn't exactly truthful."

"That is a question I struggle with already," Stannis said and pointed to his mask. "I can open this vault with just a wish and a prayer, but the consequences of any action freeze me to inaction. There has to be a time for everything, I just have to understand what the time this poem refers to, but I cannot know it."

"Even so...do you think we can take the chance to not take action? What if somebody else attempted to gain access?" Leah interjected, looking from Stannis to Korero.

"Something has to be done to guard this place," Stannis concluded. "It needs to be kept safe. If I, if we, cannot take action to open it ourselves then none should."

Korero nodded. "I agree, Stannis," he said. "We don't even know what's in there. Some source of power? Power corrupts, and nobody's incorruptible - not even us. I wouldn't trust myself with the power of Makuta. Would you? We could become the very thing we were destined to rid this island of, or even worse."

"This matter deserves the authority of the other Maru's insights," Stannis said, finally looking away from the riddle on the wall and looking at the others present. "We should table this question until Reordin and Sulov are with us, too. In the meantime we should think about how to solve this issue. Our minds cannot be left to dull on this predicament."

Leah nodded. "Sulov's wisdom and Reordin's insight would be more than welcome on this matter." She sighed. "If the Turaga were still with us...maybe they could have helped. As for keeping this place safe until we find the meaning behind these words...it would be the easiest to just block or guard the entrances to the dark walks and the great temple. But there are only six of us."

"What about the Koro militaries?" Korero suggested.

"If people wish to gain entry to the forbidden they will find a way to do so. Our efforts are best directed at protecting this thing itself," Stannis said, slamming his hard fist on the door for emphasis; it did nothing to the door and his hand merely rebounded from it. There was darkness in that stone that rejected even his touch. Turning to Korero he mentioned, "The koros squabble amongst each other and I can hardly even place my trust in what is apparently now my own city. Unity isn't as great as it was before and I have little doubt the koros would seek to open this vault just the same as any other fallible people."

"So what do you suggest? We go and hunt down every last Rahkshi, Makuta-follower and whoever else might attempt to access the vault with ill intent incarcerate them before they find their way down here?" the Toa Maru of water asked.

"My instincts tell me to do one of two things," Stannis said. "Either the six of us combine our might to seal this evil sepulcher with protodermis... or I use my mask to open it and we destroy the contents and end the threat within, if there is one. Either way all six of us are required. In the meantime we should leave this place for now; if there is a destiny to be had with this thing it will happen with or without our involvement." He paused for a moment before repeating: "If."

The small council meeting had left Stannis with no resolutions and no fewer questions than when he arrived. When the light and heat of Po-Wahi was sensed he had to shield his eyes against the harsh environment. It all just reminded him how much he truly didn't like the koro he was assigned to by Mata Nui. It seemed like some sort of karmic balance to offset the great power he was given; in exchange for profound abilities over reality and destiny he had to endure a nuisance that would just cut into his side. As Stannis exited the Dark Walk the handful of Sentinels who were tasked with guarding the entrance to the passageway nodded respectfully to their toa-protector and hero.

Po-Koro had devolved further than where it had been in the dark times, Stannis thought. It had become petty and isolated, embroiled in politics that the prophet had no care for. The culture seemed off to him, too, and was far too engrossed in sports and carving to be regarded well by the stoic and aloof-minded Toa Stannis. He was a Su-Matoran at heart and spent his years in the Ta-Koro guard or in solitude on the Massif; Po-Koro was too raucous and cheerful, even in hiding, for him.

Still, he was their toa and he would serve them as best he was able. He only wished to remain distant from its games, recreational and political, and keep his service to the people of Mata Nui as a whole. Wordlessly the prophet trudged through the sands to the city gate.

IC: "The Toa Maru approaches!" A Sentinel called aloud. The guards at the gate rushed to attention as he entered, visibly trying to conceal their awe under a mask of professionalism.

~+~

Hewkii looked up from the report. "Ah, it looks like we have an important guest." He said. "Excuse me, I need to meet with our...resident...hero of Mata Nui. Dismissed, Jun. I'll be in contact for your next mission." He folded the report and put it away in his desk, locking the drawer before standing up and heading outside.

~+~

"Ah, Toa Stannis." Hewkii said, bowing lightly. "Welcome to Po-Koro. I trust your discussions with your fellow Maru went well?" His face darkened. "Are you any closer to opening the Vault?"

:w:

"Commander Tera"

Korru approached the commander-in-chief of the Sentinels, his massive frame dwarfing the female Po-Toa.

"We've got a Toa in custody, I caught her trying to escape me, but I'll need someone to review the report to make sure it's legit"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Junyaus/Offices/Po-Koro)

"Their was a warning or two made to him, something along the lines of 'Don't be evil'.And that was the most interesting question there," Jun replied. "But in general, I believe the Ko-Koran populace is supportive of their leader."

He pulled out a piece of paper, inscribed with a drawing of a snowflake. Taking an eraser, he swiftly rubbed away line after line, until a map was revealed.

"Here is a map of all the guard outposts by the eastern gate. The ones I could see, actually. Ko-Koro has strengthened its military spectacularly, as you may have noticed. The most alarming part of this is the fact that they are building large storage areas. Directly into the glaciers that make up the city. This, and the new Hospital complex, suggest to me they are preparing for a siege."

Matoro has also installed Toa Reordin as honorary Captain of the Sanctum Guards, possibly for morale, and possibly for military purposes. He has also appointed a Viceroy."

He pulled out another note.

"Might I ask, Akiri, what has been going on in the other cities?"

IC: Ogeka

Even though he had been here for three months, no one really visited his shop. Of course, there was the occasional passerby browsing his weapons, but no one really bought anything.

That's it. If he was going to build his Trade Caravan, he was going to have to do something he swore he never would.

He was going to have to bring the customers to him.

"Fine weapons! Machinery! Tools! You want it, we got it!" This is ridiculous. "In need of tools, but can't pay for Onu-Koro wares? We've got what you need!" I hate myself.

"You there, Ta-Toa." He pointed at Auron as the Toa passed by. Don't call them out individually! "You look like you could use some new weapons! Why don't you come on by?" Just remember, it's for the caravan.

This isn't worth it.

Edited by Click

IC: (Junyaus/Offices/Po-Koro)

"Always at your service, Akiri," Juny said. The small Matoran summarily walked out into the bazaars to prepare for his next mission.

What was he doing to prepare? He was going clothes shopping.

"The prisoner's a Ga-Toa, name currently unknown. I had stopped at an inn for my lunch break, and ended up dining with her, she had a flimsy disguise, attempting to appear a Po-Toa. When I inquired about this, she threw sand in my face and attempted to escape by stealing a Kikanalo, with the help of another Sentinel, Telne I think was his name, I subdued her and brought her here. The charges read resisting arrest, withholding information and attempted robbery."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Telne- Po-koro

IC: "Make that 'attempted theft of Sentinel property' Tera. That Kikanalo was mine."

The new voice came from the, by now, very busy doorway. In it stood an old hand of the Sentinels who stepped past the knot of people clustered there and into the room.

"I figured I should come by and help report, since I was involved in the take down. No reason to shunt everything onto the new recruits after all." Shooting off a rather loose salute, he continued, "Sentinel Telne reporting Ma'am."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ic:

"Ah, Toa Stannis." Hewkii said, bowing lightly. "Welcome to Po-Koro. I trust your discussions with your fellow Maru went well?" His face darkened. "Are you any closer to opening the Vault?"

"No," Stannis said simply. "Nor should that cage be opened until the time is right." The Toa Maru of Stone could see in Hewkii's tone that the akiri was interested, at least a little, in the Vault, but Stannis would not have that interest go any further than words. Stannis had declared himself separate from the politics of the koro but still maintained a close eye on it, and on Hewkii particularly. The new leader had led competently and swiftly and implemented changes right away in the position Po-Koro held in the world.

That is to say, dropping every position it held.

Stannis had been a scholastic warrior and meditated on being a leader, and so possessed sufficient knowledge to have an opinion on Hewkii's strategies. He was plenty charismatic and loved by the people but had changed too much. By alienating Po-Koro from the other villages he severed connections, becoming an isolationist state bent on self-preservation and doubtlessly a few clandestine games; the radio transmitters pointed out as much already. While Hewkii seemed to have the best interests of the people of Po-Koro in mind Stannis did not see how those strategies did much to help the village's well being. Still, he believed the duty of the Toa Maru was to be arbiters of peace and protectors of the defenseless, not soldiers or tools for any akiri. They served all the matoran, not just one.

Stannis could see Hewkii had more to say. "You want to speak with me, don't you?" he asked.

IC: At Stannis' statement about the Vault, Hewkii nodded. "Good. And let it stay shut--I have no desire to set more of Makuta's foul machinations upon the world." He said, his voice twisted with bitterness and a tinge of loss. Po-Koro had lost too many in that war, and he would not risk another Po-Matoran life if he could help it.

"You want to speak with me, don't you?" Stannis asked.

Hewkii nodded. "I would request your assistance in establishing the Kini Nui as a neutral place for the Akiri to meet, enforced by the Maru. If diplomacy is to have any forum, it must be a peaceable one, and your Toa Maru are the best chance for enforcing that peace. I won't ask you to intervene in the favor of a Koro you have no love for. I merely ask you to do something that will benefit the island as a whole, as befitting your station. On that note..." He lowered his voice. "I would also ask your help in keeping the Vault sealed. If it is ever opened, I will give you whatever aid is at my disposal to close it in a Protodermic Seal and lock its contents away forever."

Ic: "The Maru will safeguard the Vault until we feel no more need to guard it," Stannis said authoritatively. "The protection of that cage is a matter that should never involve the koros. Thank you for your offer but I will never have need of your services -- that is fact." The determination in Stannis' voice was enough to force Hewkii's reserved friendliness to dissolve for a moment before resurfacing.

"Your council idea does have merit, however. But what are your intentions with such a forum?" he asked. Despite wishing to remain distant from actual politics he needed to keep a trained eye on Hewkii, if only to counsel him when Stannis felt the path taken was too avant garde and risky. "You've already distanced yourself from the other koros. What ends would a council accomplish that unabashed openness wouldn't?"

IC: "Look around you, Stannis." Hewkii said. "What do you see?"

Around them were Matoran, Toa, and here and there a few other foreigners, going about their daily business. Some pushed carts of stone for masons, while others traded Maha or bartered. A practice match of Kohlii was going on in the stadium. A group of ten Sentinels drilled formations on their training grounds. Sculptors worked on masterpieces while mere masons constructed huts or other architectural feats. The village seemed to thrum with a quiet life.

"I can understand your confusion." Hewkii said. "You see, as most do, a Koro alive, one that works and plays and thrives like the other Koros. But let me tell you what I see.

"I see a Koro that is hurting from the loss of her sons and daughters. I see a Koro wounded, crippled from the war against the darkness. I see a Koro that is not ready for the threats that hostile Koros present, let alone these Daeska with their sub-marine vessels and advanced technology." He pointed to a section of the wall where a trained eye could tell that the stone was sharper-edged, more chipped by chisels than worn by wind. "That section of the wall, we finished rebuilding only last month." He pointed out the huts that stood empty--and now that his attention was drawn, Stannis would notice many, more than he'd seen in other Koros. "Kivi. Patra. Potu." he said, giving a name for every empty hut. "The Rahkshi attack--the first one. The kidnapping of our Turaga. The last battle against the dark horde." Each incident he named seemed to wear on him a little more, every casualty like a weight upon his shoulders. "Po-Koro suffered when we let others, like the crew of the Infernakiva, walk freely amongst us. No more." His eyes grew hard. "I will do everything in my power to ensure that no more sons of the desert are sent to needless deaths. I will not suffer those who wish us ill to walk in Po-Koro."

He went quiet for a moment, then gave a long, weary sigh. Suddenly, he seemed old, far older than he should have been. "That is why I wish for a forum, Stannis." He said. "To conduct the business of diplomacy in a place that does not put my people at risk."

IC(Maxiam Kilanewb):

The doors to the Sentinel HQ creaked open. A pair of dusty leather boots stepped into the building. The boots happened to belong to Drill Sergeant Kilanewb. He narrowed his eyes and scanned the current group of Sentinels standing around.

Sicking was the correct word to describe them. Standing around, having a ball, instead of out on patrol, helping Matoran, finding spies, and manning the defenses. Sicking.

"Sentinels, what are you doing?" he asked softly, almost a whisper, but loud enough to be heard. He then threw the head of a Nui-Jaga onto the table in front of them. "Because I found this Rahi trying to kill a caravan. The caravans YOU are tasked with PROTECTING." he shouted at them. "This is krazing SHAMEFUL! WHAT, I ask you, WHAT do you have to say for YOUR selves?"

WIP

Ic: Stannis wanted to say something -- he had something to say -- but instead remained impassive as a statue. The koro was not his to run; he would remain impartial and out of the koro's affairs. This time, however, he concluded that Hewkii's suggestion of a forum would be suitable enough to regard as impartial; he would fulfill the akiri's request. "I will talk with the other Maru to see if we will oblige to do such policing," he conceded.

Much had changed from the days when he trekked through the village with his former Companions. Lekua, Dece, Atiel, Aurax... those were good days, simpler days. But he had gone from a sojourner to a defender and despite his wisdom it was a reluctantly taken duty, though seriously done. "Is there anything more you wish to say?" he asked Hewkii.

IC: Naona

Back when she was a young recruit, long before she went to Le-koro for further training, Naona had accidentally spilt some tea on the newcomer. He had been incredibly scary to her younger self, and even though she had experienced more in the passing years, she was still somewhat frightened of him, quickly saluting despite the fact that she was of a higher rank.

"Yessir ... will be doing so right ..."

She paused.

"Wait ... what's my assignment exactly? Nobody has told me yet."

Telne- Po-koro

IC: The Po-Lesterin all but rolled his eyes as the newcomer came in. There was the one other Sentinel that he had never gotten along with.

"I was helping stop crime inside the koro where I was supposed to be. Not all of us were on caravan duty." The words came out in an almost drawl, not slurred and as easy to make out the words as any normal person's speech. Even so, it was almost the complete opposite from the strident and imposing voice of the other one, a way of talking that Telne was sure had been carefully crafted over the years to make sure that listeners were totally focused on him at all times.

"The others over there were greeting a friend that none of them had seen since the rahkshi attack. Is it bending the regulations too much to say 'Hi'?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dehkaz

Karz.

The world wasn't staying straight as long as it was supposed to, and it really shouldn't have been tilting to the side. With an almost silent grunt, Dehkaz leaned casually on the wall beside him, shutting his violet eyes tightly. Yes, he really needed to get that checked out. At least he'd stopped bleeding, however much of a difference that made anyway.

And that's when Maxian stepped in. To say the least, the Toa of Magnetism's hearing was quite sensitive from the point-blank sonic boom from earlier, and someone shouting wasn't helping at all. Normally, Dehkaz didn't mind the Po-Toa one bit, and had actually taken a liking to him, Maxiam perhaps being one of the biggest sticker to Sentinel rules and regulation there was. Which was a plus, most of the time...

"Sergeant," The gunmetal-armored Toa's voice sounded suddenly from under his fedora, glancing at Maxiam, though not pushing himself up from the wall. "If you must know, then I suggest you check with records of assignments."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Maxiam Kilanewb): Telne. He thought he was smart. Funny even. Maxiam found him otherwise. He opened his mouth to tear him a new one when Dehkaz spoke behind him. Some beings he just knew who they were from their voices. He changed his attention from Telne to Dehkaz slowly. "Dehkaz! You will stand at attention when addressing me! And I don't need to pool at the records to know that we have half-a-dozen Sentiels standing here like it's Naming Day!!"

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC: Dehkaz

The gunmetal-armored Toa let out a sigh, mostly born of exhaustion rather than annoyance. He had half a mind to magnetize Maxiam's mouth shut, though he wasn't sure how well the Toa of Stone would take it. It was probably best to let him continue, he'd get tired of it soon enough, and then would probably go off to bully some new recruits. "No, Sergeant, I don't."

"And it's Commander," Dehkaz added. If he had been one for smiling, then he probably would have cracked a smirk. Though under his dark fedora, it was hard to tell.

Edited by Floridian Citrus

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -