BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Nichou took the quill and paper with a smile and soon filled out the permit, handing the paper and quill back to the Po-Koronan. "Thank you," Nichou said, then went to join the bartering in the bazaar.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

"Hm, sounds impressive", Tuli said. "So... what do you want me to do?"

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Come with me"

The Fe-Toa led the way to a door in the back, and opened to a dark tunnel that had no light or other means of proper orientation. After a short walk. The two arried at another door. Ferron opened it, and swore he could hear Tuli's jaw drop when she laid eyes upon the Forge's Inner Sanctum.

A large room, completely furnished in metal with a cluster of lightstones hanging from the roof. In here there was all manners of armor, weapons, tools, schematics and the results of failed or ongoing experiments. There were a number of wooden dummies, all that showed signs of being brutally mutilated through various means, and a large pile of broken and twisted metal lay in a corner.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

Ferron was right in assuming Tuli's jaw had dropped. She had certainly not expected to see this. The room was filled with the gloom as the dummies lay there like they were casualties of a war. Tuli understood the purpose of the place immediately.

"So you want me to shoot at those dummies?" she inquired.

IC (Matan and Natan): "Both sound very doable" Natan answered. "A weapon like that will cost you 70 widgets, and you can pick it up in a few hours".

IC: Transiz/Tul

Transiz nodded, and said, "Should I pay now, or when I come back to pick up my weapon?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Veritas

Veritas half-laughed. "Ha, you tell me," he said. "Mining with no Onu-Matoran night vision, for years. Lightstones are a must for me." Veritas continued to walk, paying close attention to the walls, for anything. "We should have around an hour left, if I am correct."

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

IC: (Aryll/Ferron's Forge/Onu-Koro)

Leaving the Ussalmatoran to train for themselves, Aryll quietly entered the village. He was on the hunt for a rather expensive purchase, a new Kanohi. He doubted there were many around, considering that the locals were, in his opinion, backwards. But he figured he would give a blacksmith a try. He entered a building, called 'Ferron's Forge' and walked to the front desk.

He tapped the bell three times in a row.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

The familiar ring of the bell caught Ferron's ear.

"Excuse me a moment, Tuli" he said, and left the room, quickly putting away the crossbow.

His customer was a seemingly benevolent Toa of Lightning.

"Welcome, sir, what can I do for you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Aryll/Ferror's Forge/Onu-Koro)

"May I ask if you have any Kanohi for sale? I desire a new one," he replied.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"Well, I don't have that many, the process is very delicate and the required material isn't cheap. But I'll see what I can scrounge up.

Ferron turned to the shelves and cupboars behind him, fumbling around for a while before he emerged with a crate.

"Well, here we have three different ones for you to choose from" he said as he displayed the Kanohi on the table. They were revealed to be a Matatu, a Hau and a Calix.

"Alternatively, I could craft you an all-new mask, but that's gonna cost extra, and take more time"

OOC: Retconned

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I would like a Sanok, shaped like a Miru and painted midnight blue," Aryll replied. Out of his pocket, he put a reasonably large bag of widgets on the desk.

"I hope this is enough."

"Just about" Ferron replied after checking the bag's contents.

"This is going to take quite a while, so I advise you to not to wait around here. If you gave me your adress, I could have it delivered"

OOC: Retconned

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Aryll/Ferror's Forge/Onu-Koro)

"85 Ussal Drive, here in Onu-Koro."

IC:As Miraul ran around the village posting more signs for The Toa Akiru Forge he noted a poster offering a reward for the return of Turaga Onewa's rare Kanohi. Curious, he decided to check it out.

First, he finished posting more of the metallic lightstone embedded signs that would continue advertising the forge at all hours of the night.

Now Open

Toa Akiru Forge

Wieapons, Tools, Utensils, Furniture

Metal or Crystal

Low Prices

Will Engineer on Request to Meet Specifications

This Way >>>>

Then he sought out the Po-Koro trading caravan. Seeing the caravan leader, he walked forward, looking to speak to him, and asked what was known about the location of Onewa's mask.

IC: Demos

So it was time. The phantom glided soundlessly through the darkened streets of the Koro, headed towards the Onu-Ko-Koro Highway. It carried in a satchel the precious information that would hopefully bring about more death than its hands could. And it may bring death to something far greater. An ideal. Peace. Unity. Assuming the rest went as planned.

The Phantom removed its hood and helmet and slipped them into a bag as it neared the edge of the town. The guards recognized the owner of the anachronistic attire and Volitak polished to a shine, and would never have guessed at its true life. They saw Demos, high-class citizen, and generally well respected member of the Koro, bound for Ko-Koro, likely for a social call. Travelling without entourage or transportation, as usual. They never stopped to ask questions. Why should they? They thought they new Demos well enough.

In the darkness of the tunnels, the Phantom returned. Ominous helmet returned to its owner's face, with a hood and cloak covering it, at home in the shadows once more.

OOC: Introducing Demos. Phantom to Ko-Koro.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Cetrin.

they walked through the caves, Veritas lighting the way while Cetrin wrote furiously in his notebook, taking notes of the different rock formations that could hold fossilized insects. "have you ever been down the Dark Walk in Onu-Wahi before?" he asked Veritas.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Cetrin

Cetrin shrugged "sometimes, you just go where you feel you need to" small glowstones were now popping in the walls. barely more than a speck, but enough to show where the caves full of them were "shouldn't be far from the Lightstones now"

OOC: Retconning, staff didn't approve.

"May I ask if you have any Kanohi for sale? I desire a new one"

"Sorry, can't say I do, they're very rare, and hardly anyone knows how to make 'em" Ferron said with an apologetic shrug.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"No, I'm sorry," Aryll said. "Thanks for your time."

With a false smile, he left to rest at home.

"Alright, let's get back to business"

Back in the testing room, Ferron quickly lined up a rickety collection of wooden dummies. As he instructed Tuli on the matter at hand.

"Alright, so here's what I'm aiming for. A regular repating crossbow sacrifices a significant amount of range for its extra firing capacity, the longest it's likely to reach is about 20 or so bio, my aim is to increase the range to at least 30 bio."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

"Watch me", Tuli said, taking the crossbow and feeling it for a bit. To tell the truth, accuracy was not Tuli's specialty. With disks her aim was decent, but a crossbow was different. It required more concentration and careful aiming. Tuli had used a crossbow couple of times before and trusted she still had the skill.

She concentrated and held her breath while aiming at one of the dummies at the other end of the room. She struggled to remember all there was to about the usage of crossbows. When she felt ready, she shot an arrow and kept holding her breath. Would the arrow hit its target?

OOC: You decide whether the new design works or not.

OOC: I have no clue where exactly NEX is meeting, and I really don't feel like making it happen for them, so....yeah.

yeah

IC(Dea Caff):

Dea Caff gave up her ideas of jumping across huts, and instead decided to walk among the thinning crowd. The one thing about Onu-Koro she liked the most was the fact that it was quiet and dark. It was a good place to lose anyone following you, and lose yourself.

WIP

THUNK, THUNK, THUNK

Three arrows, in rapid succession, flew across the room before sinking into one of the wooden dummies, knocking the dummy a few inches back each time.

"EUREKA" Ferron yelled in triump, his inventor half taking over for a moment

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"doesn't seem like a bad ide-" right then, Cetrin heard a slithering noise behind them. he turned in a second, triggering his mask without thinking. he saw nothing. turning his mask off, he spoke "Rahi. mostly likely docume-" then the thing attacked. it was a Parakuka, bright green, bright red eyes, and they were locked on Cetrin. "Veritas, I need you to do something. go get help. if this thing gets me, I'm pretty much dead. run". he brought out strikers, joined them together into a batton-like object, and readied himself to face the parasite.

Cetrin nodded, respecting the Matoran's bravery. he stood ready, the Batton pointed at the creature. it attacked, jumping straight at Cetrin. he dodged out of the way, striking his batton and sending it flying. "I got it". he backed towards a wall, the Parakuka still eyeing him. then Cetrin lashed out with vines, trapping the Parakuka. it still struggled, trying to break free. using momentum, Cetrin slammed it into the wall, knocking it out. he retracted the vines and dropped to one knee. it wasn't moving at all, probably dead. he turned, and said to Veritas "let's get out of here". standing up, the Rahi gave one final burst of strength, leaping up onto Cetrin's neck. He gave out a scream, and fell. "get.....hel...p.." he said, and blacked out.

Veritas stared, shocked, at the Toa on the ground as the slug latched on it. What's it doing? Feeding on him? Veritas took a deep breath, and reached for Cetrin's feet. He will have to drag the plantlife Toa away, slug and all. It wasn't an easy job. Veri may be strong, but a Toa is heavy, so the job was slow.

OOC: I got an idea

IC: Cetrin. his mind.

Cetrin looked around, stunned by where he was. it was a tropical jungle. "why-"

"kill you"

what? who had been that voice?

"possess you"

perfect. he was in a jungle, talking to a slug. he normally liked Rahi, but this gave him the shivers. where am I? he wondered

"your mind"

so that explains the jungle, he thought.

Edited by Strack

Veritas slowly, dragging the unconscious Cetrin behind him. He stopped and put the Toa down. Shaking Cetrin, Veri said: "Wake up! You're not dead, are you? Well, you don't look like it. Remember the lightstone cave?"

Veritas stopped. Cetrin did not look like he was going to wake anytime soon, so he left him there and sat down, waiting for his energy to come back.