BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

"Oh", Tuli said, a bit surprised. After all, her whole morning had been free. "Well, that is very kind of you. Just in case you need me though, here's my address."

Tuli gave Ferron a small piece of paper (I assume they have paper since they have more imaginative things...) with her address on it.

"As you see, I live close to this place. Now I think I'm gonna do some shopping and arrange stuff at my new place. Don't hesitate to come by."

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

With a cheerful wave of goodbye, Tuli left the forge and proceeded to do some shopping in the marketplace. She had a hut to pay, but could spare some money for necessities and furniture. She spent a long while just exploring the marketplace. When she was done, she took her stuff to her new hut and stared decorating it. She enjoyed trying all kinds of positions for her new furniture and creating a unique look to her dwelling. When she was done, she sat on her new bed and rested for a moment.

All kinds of things from the previous days flowed through the mind again. It happened often to Tuli, she sometimes enjoyed being able to so vividly remember recent events. Now, as her life had obviously taken a turn for the better, she was enjoying it once again. She couldn't wait to really kick on her new life, so she decided to check the local equivalent for Lavapool Inn.

Finding one was harder than she had expected, but she eventually found a very old-fashioned inn with a bar and decided to give it a go.

OOC: ToaTapio, here's some interaction.

IC:

Nichou noticed a new face enter the restaurant he was eating at. He glanced at the newcomer - a Ta-Matoran with black feet, a yellow chest, and a black noble Rau. The Onu-Matoran's gaze then shifted back to the window he had been staring at. Nichou was looking at the bazaar. The Po-Koronan Trade caravan was still bustling with capitalism, as usual. He couldn't wait to get to Po-Koro, but he had to. Using his fork, Nichou nudged the remains of his smoked fish in front of him around the plate, bored. His lunch was done, but he lingered in the tavern some more, not for any particular reason.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Interaction is good.

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

Tuli entered the bar/restaurant and looked around. The name of the place wasn't written anywhere clearly. She saw an Onu-Matoran with a Kakama walking around with seemingly no purpose. This, Tuli decided, would be the person to ask.

"Excuse me", said to Nichou. "I'm kind of new here... what is the name of this place?"

IC: Cetrin. mind

what happens next? he had no idea. he got an image of a plant being taken over by fungi

the Parakuka attacked at him, again trying to possess him. this time though, it had renewed strength. and, as Cetrin soon figured out, he had none of his powers. he could only fight with his strikers "no way" he said. now he was powerless and had only two cylinders. then he remembered: this was his mind. he summoned a sword from nowhere and started attacking. the sword vanished into thin air, the Rahi hissing a laughter. it sent a picture of Cetrin making the sword, then vanishing, as if it was gloating.

IC: Teiujn. Onu-Koro

Teiujn watched Onu-koro. he had arrived from Ko-koro, in search of light stones. what he found, instead, were merchants selling lightstones.

OOC: Teiujn, from Ko-koro

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Shadd - Pub

The Ko-Matoran's eyes went to a Rau-wearing Ta-Matoran (whom he assumed was a Po-Matoran due to his coloration) that had just entered. He looked pretty adventurous. Maybe he would be interested in joining him. Setting aside an empty glass and lugging his pack and Air Bladder onto his back, he approached the Matoran. He stopped and tried to look busy as his 'target' started talking with someone else, though.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Cetrin. mind.

"but then...." his voice trailed off. that meant that...he summoned the sword again for another swipe. it disappeared again. "well, then. hand to...whatever you have" he grabbed hold of the beast and started strangling it. it sent a picture of a a power source slowly stopping.

and with that, Cetrin's mind dreamt, as if he were sleeping.

IC: Cetrin. real-world

Cetrin twitched, muttered a word or two, and drifted deeper into his mind

Edited by Strack

OOC: Tuli is a girl. And her character bio is so that no one can mistake her for a guy. :P

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

Kirgan was sitting at a table on the other side of the bar, three pieces of a tablet and another, bigger tablet in his hands. He was obviously deep in thought, trying to figure out a secret that may change everyone's life someday. However, he saw a Ko-Matoran nearby waiting to talk to a very beautiful girl, who was already asking someone else about something. Kirgan figured that the Ko-Matoran was probably waiting for a chance to hit on her, but decided to offer his help in case he was wrong.

"Hi there, you, Ko-dude", Kirgan said. "You need help with anything?"

OOC: Interaction is good.

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

Tuli entered the bar/restaurant and looked around. The name of the place wasn't written anywhere clearly. She saw an Onu-Matoran with a Kakama walking around with seemingly no purpose. This, Tuli decided, would be the person to ask.

"Excuse me", said to Nichou. "I'm kind of new here... what is the name of this place?"

IC:

"Good question," Nichou replied as he glanced at the bazaar; obviously distracted. "Uh, I'm pretty sure it's the 'Lucky Taku Tavern' or something like that". Nichou sipped his cup of Bula juice.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kirgan & Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"Eh, I see", Tuli said. She looked around at all the Onu-Matoran present, drinking and chatting with their friends. One Onu-Matoran in particular caught her attention, though. A Matoran with a Kaukau, seemingly playing with puzzle stones or something, deep in thought.

"Hm, I don't see anyone else having stones like that guy", Tuli said to Nichou, pointing at Kirgan in another table. Having been a guard, Tuli was easily intrigued by anything that stood out of the ordinary. "Do you know what he's doing?"

IC:

"Nope". It was quite a simple reply, and Nichou didn't really care or notice the guy in the corner he had, as a matter-o-fact, met a few hours ago. Nichou didn't care. he was too excited about going to Po-Koro. To see Stannis again. To sate his hunger for knowledge. He had to know what happened to his companions.

OOC: My mistake. I only checked her prifle to see what kind of Matoran she was. IC: ShaddThe Ko-Matoran jumped, caught by surprise. "Oh! Uhm, I was planning on going on a diving expedition in Ga-Koro. I was wondering if anyone around here would be interested. Thought I'd ask individually."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Haitol Kytorikk/Underground River/Onu-Wahi)

The Watchman fish was a curious creature. It was a blind, slow and medium sized protocarp. It fed on the moss and slime that lined the dark underground river, and grew to over a foot in length. It was high in nutrients, and could keep a man alive for an amazing amount of time. The only reason why they weren't eaten, was because they tasted rotten and rubbery. Only those stranded for extreme periods in the uncharted areas of the Wahi even considered eating them. Haitol Kytorikk was one of those unlucky souls. Actually, unlucky didn't even begin to describe his situation.

Here he was, laid upon the damp floor, his left arm and right leg useless. All of his limbs were in various states of pain. The ragged remains of fine clothes covered his threadbare body. For three months, he had fought to survive down in this hole. He honed his earth powers, to catch Watchmen fish and eat the things raw. He laid for hours and hours, days and days, waiting for his broken limbs to heal. Only two had partially done so. In better circumstances, he would have considered it a miracle to be alive, to have floated to this little spot. But instead, he was trying to hold onto the cracking rope of his sanity.

He had begun to eat his dinner, when he heard a rather unexpected noise. Instead of the usual sound of water dripping from the ceiling, the slow rush of the river, and pebbles grinding together, he heard footsteps. Surely, he thought, I must have finally lost it. What was, to his eyes a hallucination, walked calmly down from his north. It was clad in black chainmail, with a similarly colored surcoat inscribed with a purple angel. It saw Haitol, splayed on the ground, and gave a laugh. It came towards him, arms seemingly ready to carry him. He realized it wasn't a figmant of madness. It was an actually person.

He tried to give thanks, but all that came out of his mouth was a gutteral moan. The being laughed again. It took him through what appeared ot be a small village. No, military base. It had barracks, a field kitchen, and what appeared to be home fit for a General. His savior, however, didn't stop there. He took Haitol to an open-air chapel of some sort, with an alter of ebony stone. Carefully, he put the Makuta servant down upon it. Next, the being took one of his arms, and tied it to the alter with a black leather strap. It was one of his broken limbs. Letting out a dull scream of pain, Haitol was useless to stop the captor from tying down his other arm and legs. He knew what exactly was going to happen, when the surcoated man took out a decorated dagger of obsidian.

Haitol was going to be sacrificed.

Looking to the left of him, he saw the statue of an angel, also in black stone. Its wings were spread far and wide. In its cupped hands it held a lightstone that glowed purple. To his left, he saw empty benches. No one was going to save him. He was far away from any area civilization had claimed. He was alone, in this strange cavern, with a strange figure. He looked on up to his kidnapper, and saw that he had put off his great-helm. It revealed the face of a Toa, with a white Rau and malevolent red eyes. He paced the alter several times, looking at Haitol with hunger and happiness. It was a minute before he spoke.

"My dear Toa, I'm sorry you won't get the pleasure of a public sacrifice. I'm afraid my men are in bed, and I do not wish to awake them," he said. "But a sacrifice is a sacrifice no less."

Haitol gurgled out: "No, not like this!" He desperately tried to form a fist of earth, and hit the nutjob's legs. It just scattered into dirt in a second. The madman waved the dagger in front of his eyes, taunting him, playing with him, and trying to elicit a response. He simply accepted his fate with stoic regard. There was no Mata Nui to save him, no Makuta to send his sons to the rescue and no brave Toa heroes waiting on the other side of the cave. He was alone. And, the last thing Haitol heard was a fiery cry. A cry to a foreign god, begging to have his soul accepted into the afterlife.

"AK'REI'AN!"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Shadd - PubThe Ko-Matoran grinned, a gleam entering his eyes. "Discovery. The ocean's full to the brim with mystery. I believe Matoran should dive to new depths to make new discoveries with which to better our society. Then there's also the possibility of the discovery of ancient underwater ruins. That's my area of expertise. I'm an archaeologist, mostly."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"I see", Kirgan said. Then, suddenly, his eyes brightened with excitement. "Wait, archeologist? Maybe you know something about this tablet I found?"

Kirgan produced the three pieces of a broken tablet. When assembled, a carving of a Huna and symbol of the three virtues was formed. All along the carving was text written in some ancient language.

"I found it in the Marn Tunnels", Kirgan said. "You have any idea what it might be?"

IC: Shadd - PubHe was all over the tablet in an instant, examining the language running around it with a magnifying glass. "Hmm! Yes, I think I've seen this language in some other pieces that have been dug up in the past. I've yet to hear of any successful translation, however. Yes, I've definitely seen this mark here. And this one here, and a couple more." He straightened up, "We'll in any case, it appears to be a pictogram of some sort. Probably a part of a legend, rather than a recording of some event."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Wow, he's good!

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"I've been fascinated about it", Kirgan said. "I have here a carving with the famous vault riddle carved on it... I've been trying to compare it with the stuff on the tablet I found. I don't know, is it possible they are connected?"

Kirgan felt increasing interest in Shadd's expertise. If this guy really was going on a trip to find ancient ruins, Kirgan would definately want to be there. Perhaps they could even go to the underwater ruins of Xa-Koro, especially since Kirgan believed it to be a key point to opening the vault.

IC: Transiz/Tul

Transiz looked around the Koro, and saw a Fe-Matoran dragging a Toa along the ground. Transiz ran over to him and said, "Hey, do you need help with this guy?" Then, he looked at the Toa. A Parakuka was bonded to him. "Wait, is that a Parakuka? I'm bonded with one. I know what it's like." He pointed to Tul, on his back.

OOC:

He's talking to Veritas about Cetrin.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Veritas

Veritas looked up at the stranger. "A Parakuka? Is that what it's called? Then if you know how it's like, then when will he wake up?" Veritas considered trusting the stranger for now. "Alright, then. Could you help me bring him to that hut over there?" Veri pointed to his hut, not too far from their current location. "In case you were wondering, he was attacked by it in the tunnels. That's why I'm here."

Transiz picked up the Toa, and thought,

'Need some help here. Activate?'

Agreement.

Power surged through Transiz's body, and he lifted up the Toa like a feather. He slung him over his shoulder and said, "He'll wake up in two or three days. A Parakuka has several affects on its host. The first is that they lose access to any elemental powers or the ability to use a mask. The second is their appearance is changed to resemble a Rahkshi, as you can see on me. The third is that they can activate, giving their host a boost in strength, reflexes and agility."

OOC:

Strack, just so you know, Parakuka can't use words to communicate with their host.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Shadd

The archaeologist was never one to jump to conclusions, but he set the two tablets side by side, reading again the riddle that he'd seen many times in the last few months.

Across an endless ocean

Beyond where minds can see

My key lies in the open

Where you will never be

Beneath the brightest thunder

Stand towers of the day

The light may break asunder

If night skies choose obey

The red sign on black eyes

Will lead you to your prize

He pored over the words pensively for a while before turning back to the fragmented tablet. "Unfortunately, I'm not a linguist. I specialize in finding and dating artifacts, and learning history. But what really interests me is the use of a Huna. Usually, the symbol of the three virtues is associated with a Hau. This could possibly mean that the tablet belongs to a dead or unknown religious branch that associated the Huna with Mata Nui instead, or the Huna could refer to an individual in particular." He stared at it and the riddle for a while. "Red sign on black eyes. Well, our eyes go out when we die, so that may refer to the death of someone important." He looked at the Huna, "Like the Turaga of Ta-Koro. This tablet looks too old for it to have been carved during Turaga Vakama's lifetime, but I always have been a big fan of prophecy..."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Shadd

"That'd be great!" he declared enthusiastically. "I was about to head out to Ga-Koro as soon as I finished asking if anyone was interested. It's not safe to go diving without a partner, so your help would be more than appreciated." He held out his hand to shake.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Cetrin. Cetrin's mind

Cetrin dodged an attack. he couldn't keep this up, not with his powers stripped. "you know what? if this is my mind, then you get out of it!" and with that, he charged the Parakuka. he punched, but the slug was fast, dodging it. then, it create a sort of mecha-suit. a Rahkshi he realized. now, they were pretty even. the Parakuka had a more powerful body, but Cetrin now had a bigger target. he swung a punch at him, swiftly followed by another and then a kick. the Rahkshi/Parakuka reacte lightning quick. it caught Cetrin's foot and yanked, making him fall to the ground.

OOC: @Flaredrick: you must remember, though. the Parukaka is at the pinnacle of it's (unusable) form. I'm pretty sure it's powerful enough to speak two sentences. after the fight and the bonding, he'll stop talking.

IC: Cetrin. Cetrin mind

Cetrin was going fist to claw with the Rahkshi. it was vastly stronger than him, but with the added weight/mass of the Strikers, Cetrin's punches were much harder. combine that with the fact that Cetrin was fully ready to bash it's head in, they were even in fighting. the beast was starting to lose the fight. it wasn't "talking" as much now. instead, it sent an image of a toa being impaled, along with an emotion of hatred. "it...wants to kill me?" he said to himself. he had no time to think on it now, though, as the Rahkshi was still pressing on him. "no...no...No...NO...NO" Cetrin repeated. he wasn't going to lose a battle to a slug. it was simply not going to happen. then it seemed to slack off, as if it was tired. after that burst of energy, Cetrin was tired too. still in fighting condition, but he couldn't keep this up for more than, say, a couple of hours.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

Kirgan felt a shadow of guilt over him. Hadn't he just yesterday declared to Turaga Calkf that he would never leave Onu-Koro? But the Turaga's words drifted in his mind:

Travelling is not betraying your city - it is collecting experience.

Kirgan decided to take that as a promise. After finding the Huna tablet, Kirgan had grown increasingly interested in similar stuff Shadd was doing. An expedition would give him the opportunity to pursue the secrets of the tablet as well as the vault door riddle. And that information he would use to benefit Onu-Koro in the end, he knew.

Kirgan shook Shadd's hand. "Sounds splendid", he said. "I'm having a few days off work anyway. It will be great to do something important."

OOC:

Takua, Transiz is a Vortixx that looks like a Rahkshi, not a Toa.

OOC: @Flaredrick: you must remember, though. the Parukaka is at the pinnacle of it's (unusable) form. I'm pretty sure it's powerful enough to speak two sentences. after the fight and the bonding, he'll stop talking.

I said that. Also, the Parakuka is at its weakest. It hasn't bonded yet/is bonding, so it can't absorb any energy.

The Mega-Rahkshi kicked open the door of the hut and laid down the Toa onto his bed. He got up and looked at the Matoran, "So, after the bonding is complete, the Parakuka will activate for the first time. Now, the Parakuka should be good, because Makuta has been defeated, but you never now. Say, you seem confused? What's the matter?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?