BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: I'm never gonna get the Parakuka thing, am I?

IC: Cetrin. Cetrin's mind

it was still becoming weaker. "what happens when it's defeated?" he wondered, still fighting. finally, he stood over the bruised and battered body of it. it was still alive, but sleeping. backing away, keeping his eyes on it's body, then ran. but he couldn't run anywhere, his feet were tuck in place. then the ground opened below him and swallowed him up.

OOC: he's basically not gonna do much until he wakes up now.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

What has happened to me?

Tuli was more troubled than she could admit. Things had changed in her life, and she was no longer certain what to make of it. Seeing yet another handsome guy walk away, hopes crushed, Tuli felt guilty.

The appearance of a new girl at the pub had naturally attracted the attention of several miners. One by one someone came over to Tuli to talk with her. So Tuli discussed with them like she had always done before. But at any proposal from a guy to go to his place or meet somewhere else some other time had all met with Tuli's stern refusal. Still they kept coming after another, trying to impress her in order to gain some time with her.

Why am I doing this? Tuli thought. I used to love this, flirting with guys, getting anyone I wanted. It was freedom, it was life. But now... now I...

The truth was, Tuli felt unable to do that anymore. The whole thought of seducing one of these guys to have her way seemed wrong, somehow. It was as if an invisible chain restricted her and disapproved of those kind of actions. All the guys who had come to her had something good in them, but none of them felt quite right. Something was missing. That special something.

Why are you overthinking this? Tuli thought.

Of course she realized, deep down, why this all suddenly felt so wrong. It was obvious, but she did her best to ignore the real answer. She would not run back to Ta-Koro just to satisfy her selfish dreams.

Another miner approached. "Hi the-"

"No."

Disappointed, the miner left. Tuli felt so bad for letting all these guys down.

Tuli glanced to her side. Nichou was still nearby, and the Onu-Matoran had not tried coming at her. It created some sort of trust and Tuli decided to return to him. Just to talk. Just to make the pain go away.

"What are your plans?" she asked in a friendly manner. "I mean, what is your occupations? What do you do in this village?"

IC:

"What are your plans?"

"I mean, what are your occupations? What do you do in this village?"

Nichou was surprised when Tuli came back to talk to him. He stopped examining the Bazaar and turned to see the source of the questions. He was silent for a moment as he mulled over his response. He didn't want to just announce he was going to Po-Koro, and seeing Stannis was a personal matter that he wouldn't just blurt to a stranger. His occupation was far less sensitive information, so he would be fine telling Tuli that.

Nichou left the first answer vague, but was more definitive on the other two.

"To answer your first question, I'm going to see a friend," He replied. "And for the other two... I'm a Carpenter here. Not much business in this koro, but it brings decent wages. I carve all sorts of trinkets, et cetera, as well as some larger stuff sometimes".

The Onu-Matoran waited for a response.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"Ah, nice", Tuli said. "Your friend is coming here?"

Despite talking with Nichou, Tuli sat far enough from him to allow a Matoran to sit between them. She was talknig, but her mind was elsewhere. She did her best to get it out of her mind.

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

Tuli nodded. She was feeling very uncomfortable. Sitting in the bar, talking to guys just didn't feel right anymore. Why was she feeling like this? Why did her old lifestyle seem so wrong and distant to her?

I have to get myself together again, Tuli thought. Maybe next time I'll feel better.

"Well, it was nice talking", Tuli said. "But please excuse me, I gotta go."

Tuli jumped off her chair and left the pub, nodding a goodbye to Nichou.

Outside, Tuli looked down as she walked.

Darn, I thought it would be easy. I thought I could forget about Ta-Koro and move on... but some things you never forget.

Tuli walked on, deep in thought.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Khervos (Onu-Koro, from Ta-Wahi)

The first thing I needed, if I was going to invesitage the Xa-Koro ruins, was the proper tools. The area had been submerged for a long while, and the water wasn't very inviting for a swim.

In the bazaar, I found what I needed, a small collection of Ga-Koronan air bladders, so I could stay submerged longer.

Next, I needed some climbing equipment and some rope.

I walked into a business called Ferron's Forge, and rang the bell.

IC: Ferron and Khervos (Ferron's Forge)

The ringing of the bell did once again coax Ferron out of the lab and to the counter, a black Matoran with a purple Pakari was waiting for him.

"So, what can I do for you, sir?"

"I need some climbing equipment. Specifically, some grappling hooks , rope, and a grapping gun."

"You're in luck, I have one of those stowed away" Ferron replied and turned to find the correct locker.

He emerged with a crossbow, and a trio of grappling hooks, as well as a length of rope, and a knife with which to cut it.

"The whole thing costs about 350 widgets"

"What if you only want to rent it?" I asked the Fe-Toa

"Well" Ferron mumbled and pondered the question "I guess there's no harm. 150 widgets"

"I'll take that deal" I replied, and gave the Fe-Toa the correct amount, I then grabbed all the equipment and put it away in the backpack I'd brought

"Mind if I ask what you're doing with that?" the Fe-Toa asked.

"Exploring" I replied bluntly. It seemed the Fe-Toa could take a hint, because he didn't push the issue.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"I think I've got everything", Kirgan said with a smile. He did not have much that would be of use underwater. "By the way, just so you know... I've never been outside this village before. You might want to show me how to do stuff elsewhere."

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

Might as well get some work done, Tuli thought as he stepped into his bosses forge to ask for more work. That'll take my mind off...

"Khervos!"

Tuli dropped her satchel (yeah, she has one) in shock and disbelief upon seeing Khervos stand in the forge she had got a job from. It was as if some mysterious force had transported him right here, right now. Tuli wasn't sure whether to argue against this force, or to thank it.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"

OOC: Destiny? Yes sir, I think so. :P

IC: Shadd - Pub

"Sure. I've been pretty much everywhere. Well, not Po-Koro, but that's irrelevant." He turned and headed out the door. "We'll take the tunnel to the surface of Onu-Wahi and then walk overland to Ga from there. Simplest way to get there."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"Got it", Kirgan said. "Wow, this sure happened fast... I'm a miner, not an adventurer. But there are some things worth exploring, I guess."

Kirgan mouthed a silent thank you for Calkf for broadening his mindset for this. Kirgan was certain this would turn out to be the adventure of his lifetime.

OOC: Made an edit to their travel. There's no tunnel to Ga as far as has been established.

IC: Shadd

"My name's Shadd, by the way. Shadd Elnon."

He quickly showed his credentials to the guards, who had begun to recognize him by now, and was waved through, along with his companion.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Writer's convenience, more likely

IC: Khervos and Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Khervos!"

Remember earlier when I described that voice as a ghost of my own bad sides karz-bent on haunting me? Well, I stand by that statement.

I turned, slowly, and looked at the attractive Ta-Matoran that'd just vanished from the face of Ta-Koro. So this was where she'd went.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Getting the equipment I need for the next riddle I'm going to solve. what about you?"

"She's my assistant" Ferron chimed in "though it would appear you know her as something else"

His assistant?

That was definitely a shock, that Tuli had switched from guard to a blacksmith's errand girl.

"This is rapidly getting awkward" Ferron commented

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"I'm Kirgan", Kirgan said. "It's nice to meet you too."

Kirgan looked around nervously as they prepared to go into one of those tunnels that lead to someplace else.

"We need a lightstone? I've got one if we do."

IC Tuli

"You... you're solving a riddle?" Tuli asked. "What happened to your job with that... annoying Le-Matoran?"

Tuli's mask, at first strongly tensed by the surprise, relaxed considerably. Even when describing Viima as annoying, she was smiling. She could feel her old self come back again, and it felt good. It felt real.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC:

"I, err...what were you saying about bacon and strawberries?"

Anyanka plopped down in the crow's nest, sinking beneath its cusp and staring up widely into Anthyn's eyes. The somnambulist Toa of Plasma grinned jovially then, with just a hint of sultriness that was belied by her cute mannerisms and appearance. She seemed totally at ease, staring off into some sort of dreamy future only she could fully imagine in scope. Anthyn worked as a contribution, a muse, for the scenery in the young girl's head, and she was just as good at that job as she was at her main gig of maiming, killing, and inspiring fear in those who stood against the dark angel.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"The way's lit, though not as well as the more commonly used ones." He quickly pulled out his own lightstone, "So yeah, lightstones are a good idea. Well, at least for a non-Onu Matoran such as myself. Can't see as well in the dark."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, tunnel):

"I figured as much", Kirgan said. "That's why I asked. But it's not like we can see in pitch black either."

Kirgan pulled out his own lightstone as well. "Now it looks like we were standing in the light of the marketplace itself."

IC:

Tuli left almost as soon as she came, which was quite strange. Nichou could really care less, though. He continued to wait for the caravan to leave.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"Clearly, since he just rented a set of grappling hooks and a crossbow, he's very busy"

"I figured since you to clearly have a history together, secrecy is off the table" the Fe-Toa responded to my glare.

"My business values discretion" I retorted, though I was only faking aggravation

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The Ko-Matoran chuckled, "At least in this spot it does." He hung his lightstone on the strap of his pack to free up his hands. "Say, do you ever feel discriminated against by other Matoran? Since Onu-Matoran live in darkness? I thought it might arouse animosity, especially after the Makuta war." It was a pretty random question, but he'd wondered about it before.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Tuli

For a moment, only Khervos has existed in the room with Tuli. At least, that was how she had felt. Now she acknowledged Ferron's presence as well, though.

"We're just... old acquaintances", Tuli said to Ferron. She turned to Khervos again, but said nothing. Only waited.

Why are you here, Khervos? she thought. Why do we always bump into each other when least expected?

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Wahi, tunnel):

Kirgan seemed confused by the quesiton. "Not as far as I'm concerned", Kirgan said. "No one outside Onu-Koro I've met, anyway. As I told you, I haven't been in much contact with other villages. Only heard about them. How is it like in Ko-Koro, other than cold?"

Ic: Anthyn grinned at Anyanka's cute mental derailment, but Anthyn could tell the toa was far from distracted from the Valkyr. Despite her disjointed words that hailed an amnesiac's mind her eyes were not unseeing and were wide and bright into Anthyn's own. Words didn't matter in that context, they already had a stream of communication beyond cumbersome language. They were united in mind.

Anyanka meant more than a friend to her, she was a sister in spirit and a lover in flesh, and Anthyn could not imagine anyone more perfect to spend her days with than the little somnambulist. Their bonding was great and it showed beyond the obvious. When they left Ga-Koro months prior the small family of traveling rejects were faced with what almost seemed an impossibility: Their ship had no name on it. It was in honor of Anthyn than Anyanka herself christened the boat the Valkyr Girl.

Not long after that they discovered a waterfall not seen on the chart they carried. "Let's name it Angel Rises!" Any exclaimed. When Anthyn logically counseled by saying it was a waterfall for a reason the toa protested lovingly and said, "But you never fall!" Anthyn couldn't refute that logic. After all, she never did descend, she only soared to different heights.

All those tokens, big and small, led up to that moment. And then they were there. In the crows nest. Their dark hearts aflame after their first actual kiss. Anthyn didn't want it to end. "Shh," she said and held her index finger on her lips. Then she gently moved it and tapped her finger on Any's nose.

"Boop."

Edited by EmperorWhenua

"Not that much... I just prefer to talk about the future, not the past."

There was no mock imitation in Ferron's voice as he recited Tuli's simple statement from their little drinking party last night. Just a simple quoting.

"Clearly, there's something more going on here than just "old acquaintances", especially considering you dropped your satchel and still haven't picked it up"

Mentally, I facepalmed as the Fe-Toa analysed our relationship with uncanny scrutiny. Clearly, he had some experience with people himself as well.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

He had to chuckle at that. "Well, it's gotten much bigger and busier in the last three months. Used to be one of the smallest Koro, where most people were content to simply not talk to each other, and not look in any direction but up at the sky. Now it's massive. Bigger even than Ta-Koro, and the Sanctum Guard may rival theirs too. The Ko-Matoran know better than to get drunk on pride, but the non-natives that live there tend to get full of themselves." He folded his arms, "To be honest, I like it better when it was small."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Teiujn. Onu-Koro

he watched a green toa being dragged into a hut. he took little interest. other things were going on around him, but he didn't care much. he decided to head to the pub. people talking meant he was more likely to pic up on a rumor or two.

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC Tuli

Tuli picked up her satchel and gave Ferron a glare. "You're right, sir. Future is what matters."

Tuli glanced at Khervos. "So... riddle, huh? Where does this one take you?"

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Wahi, tunnel):

"So that's why you started travelling? To get away from all that?"

IC: Khervos (Ferron's Forge)

"No, no I'm not" I replied as I readjusted my backpack slightly.

"However, once I get back, we'll probably have a few things to talk about, so I think you should be sure to just, erm, do your job, until then"

I made for the door and walked outside.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

What's with him? Tuli thought to herself. So tense. Almost as if he wants to be swallowed by a Takea.

"Your life?" Tuli repeated, hardly able to believe what she heard. "Khervos, what are you talking about? You told me you were working for justice. How does it serve you to dive into that Mata Nui-forsaken place?"

IC Tuli

Mata Nui, he's after the vault..., Tuli though. I can see where this is going.

"You believe the key is in Xa-Koro", Tuli said. "But that place is underwater. You'd have to survive the sea beasts and perhaps even leftovers from Makuta's darkness. You can't do that alone. That's not a mission. That's suicide."