BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

Ferron¨s story of the loss of his loved one drifted in Tuli's thoughts like an annoying firefly buzzing around you. The whole situation made her fiery temperament flare alive, though not in all of its might, luckily.

"Of course it concerns me that a... uh... colleague of mine is going somewhere dangerous with no back-up."

Tuli's words were louder than before.

"You need someone to watch your back and make sure that no surprises doom you. I'm coming with you and that's that."

Did I just say I'm going with him? Serious?

IC: Khervos (Onu-Koro)

And there's my problem in a nutshell, I've gotten myself a needy, stubborn girl who seems to think she has feelings for me beyond raw physical desire.

There's several ways I could've handled this situation, but I like to think that my decision was the best I could hope for.

"Alright, you can come with, as long as your new employer is okay with it"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge):

Wise choice, Tuli thought. She wasn't sure what she would have done if Khervos had refused, but it wouldn't have looked pretty.

"Ferron...", Tuli said, peeking inside the forge. "I've got a little situation. I request a leave for a short time, but promise to return soon. Would that be okay?"

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Onu-Koro):

Tuli smiled back. "I can't thank you enough."

She spent a short moment thanking the great spirit for possibly the best boss she could imagine. Not only was he friendly and empathic, but he somehow managed to make Tuli's hot temperament calm like the sea after a storm. He was a Toa in more ways than just a warrior.

Tuli returned to Khervos, disk in hand. "I'm not gonna miss out on a quest like this", she said. "Let's get going."

OOC: Romantic adventure under a sea in the ruins of the city of evil darklord-worshippers, where possibly the key to the greatest power imaginable may be found? Yes please.

OOC: Well, when you put it that way

IC: Khervos (Onu-Koro)

"Right, then"

It was a short walk to the Le-Koro highway, largely uneventful, aside from catching up on recent events.

"So, you left the guard, and you decided to leave everything behind?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Onu-Wahi, Le-tunnel):

"Yeah, well... I just... had a little disagreement with Jaller."

Tuli's voice suddenly grew heavy with resolve.

"I quit. I thought being a guard was a good job to me. But I quit. It just shows how wrong you can be sometimes. But I'm happy here, really."

IC: Transiz/Tul

"If you're waiting for him to wake up, it will take a couple of days." Transiz looked around the hut, then at himself, at the Matoran, and at himself again. "You're not frightened by the fact I look like a giant Rahkshi?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Khervos (Le-Koro Highway)

"Beneath the brightest thunder

Stand towers of the day"

As I recited the words, I felt as if the mere act of enunciating them took its toll on my very being, like a curse had been put upon them to ensure great misfortune to anyone who tried to solve the riddle.

"As far as I can piece together, a tower of the day beneath the brightest thunder would be a lighthouse, and there was a lighthouse in Xa-Koro, if any lighthouses have a connection to the Makuta, it's that one"

"Once we get there, we'll see for ourselves.

OOC: Khervos to Le-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Onu-Wahi, Le-tunnel):

Mystery, Tuli thought. I can certainly use some of that.

"Let's do it then", Tuli said even as the light at the end of the tunnel was visibel, along with lush vegetation.

"We may face danger near the ruins, but don't worry.

Tuli gave Khervos a wink.

"I've got you covered."

OOC: Tuli to Le-Wahi.

OOC: Junyaus from Ko-Wahi.

IC: (Junyaus/Onu-Koro)

Jun walked out of the licensing building, a fine little business license in hand. The license would serve him well, as he was going to establish a fine little Po-Koran safehouse in the heart of the Great Mine. The first thing he did was go to a smaller forge, and, posing as an actor, had a fake anvil made of sheet metal. Next, he rented an ussal cart to carry it and the fake billows. Using the large amounts of money he carried (To sell the rich, famous businessman guise, of course), two handymen soon accompanied the cart.

Over the next several hours, a mock forge was established in a long abandoned mine. It had everything one could desire. The fake forge, racks of spears, shelves of cheap ingots, and much more. In the small office, he installed the usual desk and chair. But also, he had a footlocker with supplies put in, filled with plenty of weapons, disguises and false identities. To draw the blame if discovered away from Po-Koro, he returned back into town.

There, he found went to shadier part of the city. With enough searching, and a great deal of searching, he found a reliable forger. With his last bit of widgets, he bought an amazingly well-crafted Ga-Koran Merfolk ID Badge. Returning through the door, and past the 'Aihus' Fine Tools' sign, he placed it in the desk, and left for Ko-Koro. He wasn't going to go to Hewkii empty handed, of course.

OOC: Jun back to Ko-Koro.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Shadd

"Not at all!" he replied with raised eyebrows. "Archaeology is a search for reality for me, not an escape. I leave because I can. I stayed cooped up within the Koro most of the time during the Makuta Wars. Now that Rahi are, for the most part, no long a threat, I'm taking full advantage of it. Besides, I still like in Ko-Koro, even if I spend most of my time in the field."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Interitio

As he looked out into the streets of the Koro of earth, he let out a bit of a smile, though those around him could not view it. Not yet, at least. He supposed it was time that they begin moving. There was another killer supposed to meet them, but he was certain that they would meet eventually, and they would be able to join in on the killing that awaited. But first of all was the most important, and rather amusing for Interitio. It always seemed to be somewhat confusing for those first witnessing it, as he supposed it was something they never would have expected. But for him, it was nothing new. He had done it hundreds of times before. He stepped back into the shadows, and pulled away his cloaking robes.

What stepped forward looked much less formidable than the being they had just been speaking to. All of the fear he had tried to inspire was gone. But what did stand before them seemed gender-less, the armor's appearance being that of neutrality. The only way to truly tell would be the voice of the person speaking, and that was what made this part so fun. Clearing his throat, he spoke for the first time above a whisper, the voice sounded male. He stood up strait and pushed back his shoulders, making him look the part quite well. "Now then, I suppose we depart." Then he stopped, adjusting his portrayal of himself once more, and in a voice that sounded female, matching the way she now composed herself and appeared, she continued. "Don't get caught. We're moving, now. But some distance between yourselves."

With that, she began walking off into the Koro, heading towards the tunnels that would lead to the surface. She could feel a slight grin trying to escape. It was time to bring about suffering to the island, to begin the replacement of the pieces. Attacking the village of Fire and placing it against ice would only be the first steppingstone on a much greater path, one that would lead to NEX entering into another stage of power, and if all went well, no longer needing to hide themselves among the shadows when they did not wish to do so. As she turned towards the Le-Koro Highway, it was a feeling of victory merely awaiting.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Akriin- Onu-Koro

I need money.

I didn't have a lot of currency. I had a handful of options, though; Search for a suitable contract; Do an odd job-only in emergencies, and this was not an emergency- or play music. I decided to take the lazy path and sell my talents to whomever has a widget to spare.

I took out my instrument and began to play my favorite song. I didn't remember the lyrics, but I do recall that it was about a sunny highway populated with airborne reptiles.

OOC: Open for interactions.

Morally unambiguous.

"Nothing groundbreaking, but loads of interesting things to me. Most people would call it junk. Me, I call it treasure. Things like old pieces of pottery, or broken masks. It's a window to the past." Sunlight began to show up ahead. "Truth be told, I don't really like finding answers that much. It's like when you reach the end of a book. You spent all that time looking forward to it, enjoying the journey, and when you finally get to it, what then? So what I do, mostly, is dig up things, speculate, and then leave it to experts to actually find the meaning of it. No ending that way, just the next adventure!" He was running his mouth, but he didn't really care. Or even notice that much. That happened a lot when he talked about his work.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Unable to find a clue to the whereabouts of the legendary Komau, and thus unable to look for it, Miraul continued to his next stop in the setup of his business. He needed to increase his and his team's knowledge of local technology, and Miraul figured the best place to look for it was in the local bookstore. He sought out the service counter of the Wise Man's Archive, and inquired, "Might you have any books, or better, a regular publication, that documents all the latest engineering developments and previous ones?"

OOC:Draezeth, care to handle your NPCs?

IC:Hikari and Divan had been working like crazy to get a basic inventory ready. Together, they had completed an inventory of basic weapons of various styles, mining implements, and a few pieces of furniture-the last of these were in fact a display, set up as a small lounge and dining room, which customers were welcome to sit in. If a customer ordered some furniture, they would copy the items in the display to requested scale and specifications. Hikari had taken great care in developing some more ornamental crystal furniture to attract higher-end clients, some of which had lightstone embedded within for a unique look.

OOC:Toa Akiru Forge open for business.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Wahi, tunnel):

Kirgan chuckled. Shadd was obviously very enthusiastic about his job, which was just fine with him. Kirgan wondered if he would ever get so excited about anything. Sure, mining was nice, but it didn't produce that kind of feeling. Perhaps this adventure would open his eyes to a new world.

"Ahh, the light is so bright!" Kirgan said as he shielded his eyes from the glare of the world above ground. Having lived all his life below in Onu-Koro, his eyes were very weak in the light.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Well, drat, that's inconvenient"

After Ferron had finished a new weapon for a customer, he found himself without Tuli to watch the forge while he delivered the weapon.

It couldn't help. He had to deliver it anyway.

Ferron locked the door, hung on the "Be back soon" sign, and went to deliver the weapon

OOC: Ferron to Ta-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Okay, then, looks like you've got this. I'll be going now." The Vortixx ducked under the doorway, and started to walk towards Matan and Natan. He opened up the door, grabbed his money, and waited.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Wahi, tunnel mouth):

"Yes. I told you, I've spent my whole life mining. Maybe I was out sometime before Makuta's reign, but no one can remember those times anyway."

The light hurt Kirgan's eyes. For a moment he wondered if he was up to an adventure above.

"It'll take a while to get used to," the archaeologist explained, with more than a hint of concern in his voice, "But you'll get used to it in time." He took the Onu-Matoran's wrist, "Ga-Wahi's border is close. We can buy you a visor to keep the sun out of your eyes when we get to the village."

BZPRPG Profiles

"Best keep your eyes shut for now. Limit the amount of light that gets in, to adjust more gradually. I deal with the reverse a lot, going underground and such."

NPC: Wise Man's Archive

"Yes we do," the attendant closer to the door answered, "Weekly journals can be found over there," he pointed at a stack of said journals on top of a table connected to one of the bookshelves. "Not every issue has information on technological advancements, but I am certain that some do."

OOC: Shadd to Ga-Wahi

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miraul sorted through the stack-after an extensive search, he found four that contained information on photothermic powder, disk launchers a new line of products called iStones, and one on the general improvements and growth of the island's technology.

Curious, Miraul looked at the article on iStones. This intrigued him. He inquired, "Got anything on how to program an iStone, or advanced math, say, algebra through calculus?"

NPC: The Wise Man's Archive

"I'm afraid we don't have anything on programming iStones. Their functions are kept a tight secret from everybody except its developers. For mathematics, however, you will find them in the instructional section, on the second floor. You should see the plaque indicating the section right away."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Cetrin. (two days later) Veritas' hut

Cetrin gasped awake, his eyes shooting open. he was aching all over. he didn't know where he was, he had a painful crick in his neck, and Veritas was looking worried. "what? what happened?" he said, rubbing his neck. he felt something on it, slightly slimy. "wha-" was all that got out. "you again!?!" he took no notice of Veritas. "get off of me!" at that moment, he began to change. he grew claws, hunched over a bit, grew spikes, and his eyes turned red. he felt amazingly strong. "whaaaat" he said simply.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

OOC: You know, Strack, I'm pretty sure the transformation takes longer...IC: VeritasVeritas had no idea what was going on. Cetrin started reaching for the Parakuka, and yelled stuff at it, while transforming into something...something similar to the Vortixx he saw not too long ago. "You need help?"

OOC: it took about thirty seconds

IC: Cetrin. Veritas' hut

taking a deep breath and letting it out, he said "no. this...thing won't come off. I wonder.." he tried to turn invisible, but his mask wouldn't work. his brow furrowed in concentration. "I can't activate my mask". he had a bad feeling about this. he tried his elemental power. nothing. he began to slowly change back. he had to admit, the power coursing through his body had felt good. better than using his mask. "I'm gonna need something bigger than strikers if I can't use any powers. do you know of any weapon makers around here?"

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC:

Onu-Wahi, near the home of a man named Gyn. Little hustle and bustle in this part, it's all quiet on the western front. A short grunt and a small black + shape slips into view, perfectly set over the center of vision, aimed at a small window - now maginified in view. Down in the lower right, a small object, similar to, and yet dissimilar from, a crossbow, with a long, elastic band attached to two posts similar to the arms of a crossbow.

Raise it up, the posts flanking the crosshair on either side, and drops something into a small trough on a board beneath the elastic band, fitting up against it nicely. A small, metallic object, basically a long, hollow spike with a cap on the back end, hooking onto the elastic. Three, two, one, fire! A trigger is pulled, the elastic snaps forward, the metal spike arcing to fly to, and break through, the window.

In the office of a man named Gyn, a hollow metal spike slammed into the wall, holding ramrod straight, a cap falling off the end of it once it hit, and out of that, the end of a slip of paper. Once that man went over to grab the paper, he would read this particular message:

If you are reading this, congratulations! You've just been a witness of the first test-firing, fully functional, of the Launchomatron TM, patented under a certain Toa Jaaku's name - that's me, by the way. And, if this message is covered in blood, I probably hit you, but you're reading it, so it's probably just a flesh wound. Regardless, contact me if you have further questions.

- Jaaku

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Syvra and litozen from Le-wahi

IC: Syvra

Syvra looked around the dark and gloomy tunnels as he walked with Litozen towards what they hoped was Onu-koro

"hmm I should do something about this near darkness."

With that he held out his hand and suddenly a lightvine bracelet formed in his hand. 2 of them infact. He held one out for Litozen

"Here wear this. It should help."

OOC: I kinda of imagined glowstick bracelets

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Okay, then, looks like you've got this. I'll be going now." The Vortixx ducked under the doorway, and started to walk towards Matan and Natan. He opened up the door, grabbed his money, and waited.

IC (Matan and Natan): Matan met him at the door, holding a crossbow that fit the Vortixx's description to a tee. It was highly polished so that it shone under the lightvines' blue glow, and had a small "M+N" engraved onto the handle. He passed it to the Vortixx. "Does it meet your expectations?" he asked smoothly, confident of the answer.

ppg2.png

IC: Litozen from Le-Wahi & Thentyle

The De-Toa followed Syvra down into the tunnel depths of Onu-Wahi. He accepted the lightvine bracelet, and chuckled. "This reminds me of when we were fighting the Rahkshi. You handed these things out then as well." He carried on walking in the direction of the Koro, but came to an abrupt stop as they reached a fork in the tunnel. Litozen listened carefully. To the right was the distinct noise associated with a village, but something caught his ear; down the left tunnel he could hear what seemed to be someone holding their breath as though in wait. Feeling it was probably a potential ally, he took the diversion down the lesser-used tunnel. When he came towards the end of it, however...

"AH!"There was a loud crash as Litozen fell through the soil that was covering a pitfall. and he fell face-first onto the ground below. As he let out groans of pain, he felt himself be lifted by the very soil he'd fallen through. As he came back up to ground level once more, he looked up to see a strange-looking Onu-Toa with oversized and surprisingly luminous shoulders standing in front of him."That was close - you could have been trapped there for days if I hadn't come along and helped you!" Thentyle said, convincing himself that this was not his own fault. His De-Toa 'victim' on the other hand was less impressed, able to see through it straight away."Don't come off acting like a hero. This tunnel goes away from the Koro, so you must have put this pitfall here in the hope someone would fall down it while you could hide.""I'm hurt you could suggest such a thing about the person who saved you!" Thentyle said passively."If I needed saving, there's a perfectly good Toa ally of mine right behind me." At this, Thentyle quickly glanced up to see Syvra behind the Toa of Sonics that was struggling to his feet.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)