BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra had been smart to stay a distance behind Litozen for he was able to come to a complete stop when he saw litozen fall into the trap. He looked ahead to the toa infront of litozen and seemed to think of something

Hey Venixa about about we put on a little show?

Oh i like what your thinking

And with that Syvra and Venixa worked together to create quite the illusion. He approached Thentyle and suddenly blood started dripping from his entire body. Blood dripped down his eyes and mouth. Suddenly Kraata started crawling out of his flesh and covered his body. The kraata were tainted the color of blood and left trails of blood instead of the usual slime. Syvra just kept approaching Thentyle.

"Oh toa so noble. How is it that you just happened to be here almost instantly after he fell in? Does not seem very toa like."

His voice sounded like a combination of hissing mixed with a multitude of deep voices all trying to speak at once

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen & ThentyleAs the Toa of Plantlife's mask looked like a Tryna, the sudden illusion seemed all too real to Thentyle. He backed away pretty quickly, terror quickly dominating his brain. "Wh-What in Mata Nui are you!?" He screamed out, scared beyond belief. The fear was enough to snap him out of his Hero Syndrome before it could develop much further. He drew his drill and held it in a threatening position, intimidated."D-Don't c-come any closer!" Despite his threats, the Toa of Earth could not do too much but back away, unable to use his mask out of fear alone. As the Toa he'd 'saved' was finally on his feet, he grabbed Syvra's shoulder and shook his head."Don't bother. It's my own fault for falling, and besides...we could do with deviousness like that even if it wasn't well-thought out."

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Syvra turned his head to look at the hand that rested on his shoulder and he litterly just stared at it

"I am not your brother."

His hand shot out and grasped at Litozen's own shoulder and Vines creeped out of his fingers and slowly wrapped around his shoulder

"I am your ally but i am not your brother. That term is something that is used to help put minds at ease. And plus i was not going to harm him just wanted to give him a small scare."

His gaze now focused on Thentyle as Venixa dispelled the illusion but instead changed it to a small illusion that made Syvra's eyes seem hollow and lifeless

"Now to deal with you. Must say i am not impressed by what you did but apparently Litozen here is."

He approached Thentyle with slow movements and in a calm voice he spoke

"I am Decay. You will no me by no other name but that."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen & And Thentyle"I said 'bother', not 'brother'." Litozen corrected when Syvra misheard him. Clearly despite the training together and their newfound alliance, Syvra was still the same old Toa of Plantlife as when Litozen met him; malicious and self-centred. "Try listening to what people say and you'd have less enemies." He was unaware that this was effectively echoing the words of Syvra's mask.Thentyle, meanwhile, was beginning to feel confused more than afraid now, the illusion changing had started cluing him in on what had just happened, although the conversation between the two Toa made the word 'ally' seem almost worthless. "Uh...R-Right...Decay." He said, looking into the hollow and frightening eyes. "I...I'm sorry...I just...I'm Thentyle...." he dodged away and dropped to his knees in front of Litozen. "I'm so sorry! I've just had nothing to do and I wanted to be appreciated again!" Litozen brought Thentyle back to his feet and didn't look happy."Stop whining." He said, irritated, "If you need appreciation, then we could use you.""Use me...?" Thentyle said, confused.

See i'm not the only one who thinks that.

Syvra rolled his eyes as he heard this and instead looked at litozen

"I suppose you are right... -brother-."

He cringed as he said the word like it left a foul taste in his mouth. His focus turned down to Thentyle now and he seemed to debate something

"Yes we are looking for people who share in out beliefs. We believe you may be just what we are looking for. You may not be the brightest lighstone in the cave but even then you still have your uses."

His words held no sense of emotion but were stated in a flat tone

OOC: Hey is Thentyle's mask still rusted?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: No, he removed it at the end of the last arc, he now wears a Huna in its place.IC: Thentyle and LitozenThe De-Toa held back a snicker at hearing Syvra utter the word 'brother'. It didn't seem to suit the Bo-Toa at all, although Litozen still found it touching nonetheless. Thentyle, on the other hand, was still feeling offended at being referred to as not being bright. But even so, he was glad someone could still use his help even if he had just tried to endanger them out of pride. "Beliefs? What kind?" He thought about it for a moment, then realised if they didn't share the same thoughts then he might not be of use. "Uh, forget that. I'll help you...whatever it is you need."

Syvra smiled lightly as he hears this and leaned down to look Thentyle directly in the eyes

"Glad to hear. We are gathering people who also believe in what we believe in. You will be provide us with any information you know for it seems you have been in Onu-wahi for quite sometime. You must know something valuable peice of information."

With a flick of his hands Vine's shot out of the ground and grabbed Thentyle by the wrists and ankles

"If you try to betray us, There will be no place on mata-nui that can keep you from my wrath. Am i understood?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Transiz/Tul

Transiz took out his bag, counted seventy widgets and handed them to Matan. "Yes, it is very good. Thank you. If I ever need a weapon again, then I will contact you."

He then waited for the Skakdi to verify the amount of widgets that he had given him.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Thentyle & Litozen"Ah!" He called out as the vines wrapped around him. "Okay, Okay. I won't betray you! Just stop doing this!" Thentyle was coming off more and more as a coward, although the reality was he simply was not suited to close combat and as a result being face-to-face with an adversary was rather uncomfortable. A voice then cropped up again from behind Syvra, as Litozen shrugged."Syvra, you shouldn't be so cold with converts. I doubt all of them would be so brainless as to go along with it.""Hey!""Apologies, of course.""Nng..." Thentyle was starting to question if this was worth it. Then again, he had nothing else to do so he may as well. And based on how the Toa of Plantlife was acting towards him, it began to appear to the Thentyle that even if he didn't like what 'Decay' believed in he would be stuck serving them anyway. So he may as well try to go along with it.

"Uh, truth be told I've only just returned to Onu-Koro myself recently. I don't know the in's and out's but I know the basics..."

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Syvra looked over at Litozen as he waves his hands and the vines withdrew

"Suppose you have a point there but they must also be taught who is in control."

He seemed to purposefully leave out who was in control for a good reason

He turned his attention back to Thentyle and smiled

"Well let me ask you this. Are you wanted or introuble for anything?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen & Thentyle

The Onu-Toa shook his head - although such an action was difficult due to the size of his shoulders and the fact that, as always, they obstructed head movement."No, I'm not wanted. I try to stay out of trouble all the time. I've never done anything adverse before. Why?"

"Because anyone who is wanted or high-profile will be a hinderance to us." Litozen answered coldly.

Syvra looked over at Litozen and grinned gently

"Well he took the words right out of my mouth. But yes if we had somebody who was high profile well it would be counter productive."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen & Thentyle"Anyway, we've got one ally. We should keep going and gather more. At this rate, we'll have a group ready in no time." Litozen said, turning his back on everyone else. He began walking down the tunnel from whence they came, planning on taking the right fork instead. He noticed the others weren't following and stopped to order them, looking over his shoulder through the ends of his Tuning Fork that was on his back. "Come on. The tunnel this way will get us to the Koro faster. We're bound to find workers along the way." he waited for the others to catch up. Sure enough, Thentyle began walking towards him. The way Syvra and Litozen treated him seemed rather 'good cop bad cop'...and he was taking a liking to the Toa of Sonics over the other one.

OOC: Ferron from Ta-Wahi

IC: Ferron (Onu-Koro)

Ferron returned with an air of contentment around him, anybody who noticed him would be able to discern that this particular Fe-Toa was pretty happy with his place in life at the moment.

As he returned to the forge, he noticed that Tuli still hadn't returned. No matter, he wasn't going anywhere for a while.

OOC: Ferron's Forge open for business

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Even as Syvra followed behind Litozen and Thentyle he could not help but feel the shift of power. He could tell that Thentyle did not trust him, as it should be , and that really did not bother him. No what bothered him was he could tell Litozen was beginning to try and take the role of leader. And that is something Syvra could not have. He would let Litozen believe he had the power but when the time is right he would prove who the real power is

You know i must agree with you. Even i do not like usurpers

Yes but sometimes one must let them believe. It is like how Le-matoran control Gukko. They let the Gukko believe they are in control but truly they are the ones pulling the strings.

Oh. Well i suppose you make sense. But lets just hope this does not come back to bite you.

Yes lets hope

Syvra called out from behind the group

"Lets take an example of Thentyle. He may have been a fool but his Hero complex made sense. And as much as it may kill me we will need to try and gain the trust of the locals. We will need to act like we are concerned for their safety even though we are not."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: LitozenLitozen nodded in agreement. Syvra was completely right, and if not for the fact that the latter was doing more harm than good on the most part to the potential for gaining converts, Litozen would not have been taking charge of the situation. "Completely correct. Now how to do that..." He said, his grey feet plodding into the ground with every step through the tunnels. His thoughts were disturbed when he heard louder footsteps, and traced the origin."Thentyle, do you have to be so loud when walking?""I can't help it - I have claws that make my feet larger and heavier.""ugh...Fine." The De-Toa was irritated by this interlude, though carried on walking anyway, still in thought. "Suppose we offer assistance to potential converts or even random targets. That's one way to gain trust."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Upon the sound of a customer's voice coming from the door, Ferron was immediately standing at the counter with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"So your essentailly saying we should help. I'm sure there are beings who could use assistance even if the task is menial. Sometimes not every task is glorius or profit gaining. But sometimes it is the smallest action that has the biggest impact."

For Syvra's part he was pretty much just ignoring Thentyle all together. He had learned long ago how to ignore certain noises

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Nupa

Nupa woke up to start another busy day of mining in Onu-Wahi. He picked up his pick and headed out of his hut. As soon as he stepped out though, he saw some unusual visitors.

"Don't see many around here, these days" he muttered under his breath. He set out to start mining.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

"Now that would require both a lot of time, effort, and easily a five-ciphered price tag" Ferron replied.

"Hey, protosteel ain't cheap, and it takes time for me to generate that much" he said with an apologetic shrug.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"How about regular steel with a protosteel coating? Emulates the durability to an acceptable degree"

OOC: Just to add to this, I've seen several references to protosteel and regular steel side by side, so I'm just going with that idea here.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"It'd take, let's see..." Ferron trailed off, stroking his chin as he threw a glance at his prosthetic hand, as if he was assessing the abilities of his own element.

"About two hours, give or take a few minutes. And the price would be exactly 1000 widgets"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Nupa

Nupa Started toward the section he was mining in, then stopped. All his life he had been mining, mining, nothing else. Nupa turned around, and headed back to where he had seen the strangers. He had decided his life could use a little adventure.

2xu8Ptu.png

Syvra idly looked down at the lightvine around his wrist. It was amazing how such a small thing could keep such a powerful thing away.

He did not seem to notice anyone approaching his group as they kept walking

OOC: Hey mairanui is the strangers you speak of suppose to be syvra and his group?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Cetrin. Ferron's Forge

Cetrin dug around in his satchel, until he came up with the price. he was running low after that exchange, however. dropping the widgets into Ferron's hands, he said "i'll come around later to see how it's coming along or to pick it up. thanks for making it" and went outside again. once there, he reported to Veritas "okay, so my sword will be ready in about two hours, give or take. we have until then, then...." he furrowed his brow "what were we doing in Onu-wahi again?"

Previously known as Aiwendil.

And so it was back to work, not that Ferron minded it.

Rummaging around in the back, Ferron quickly found the tools he needed. As he fired up the furnace, he threw a quick glance out on the street. Still no sign of Tuli.

"Eh, she can take care of herself" Ferron mumbled as he prepared the metal he'd need for the job.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:MIraul frowned, "Thanks. I'll have to talk to those developers about getting in on the development." Miraul was displeased with this. HIs inquisitive nature disliked being refused information.

Going upstairs, he picked up a book entitled The Complete Guide to Math, as well as two companion novels, The Complete Guide to Chemistry, and The Complete Guide to Physics.

Returning to the front desk, he asked, "How much?"

CLANG, CLANG, CLANG

The echoes of a hammer impacting hot metal echoed through the forge with unrelenting scrutiny as Ferron slowly molded the blade he'd recently been ordered to purchase.

His primarily black body was almost swallowed in the fumes and the red glow from the furnace, a pair of orange orbs of light in eye-height the only indicators of where he was.

Ferron let up on the hammering, feeling up the blade with his elemental powers. Satisfied, he kinetically dipped the blade in a barrel of water to cool the metal down and stiffen it in place

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer and Jorruk Yokin/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

Darkmine was a cavern hidden far away from any vestige of civilization. Guarded by a mazelike tunnel system a mile below the abandoned Onu-Ko Highway, no one even suspected it was their. Mostly, due to its remote location. And partially because of its residents were members of an organization that had seemingly faded into the back logs of history, centuries upon centuries ago. Darkmine was the home of the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, a reclusive cult that would be reclusive no more.

It's leader, Grand Master Larikon Torchbearer stood in the middle of a small settlement, a map of the island above displayed over a table. A bulletin board stood to his front, plastered with newspaper clippings. A matoran hostage, gagged, was bound to a wooden pole. The map was marked on, the locations of the cities, of major trade routes, and the location of landmarks, were all on the map. It was a rough view of the Mata Nui the Brotherhood had only heard of, a Mata Nui the Brotherhood was trying to learn about. It was the Mata Nui they was planning to conquer themselves.

"Steward Yokin, take the gag off the heathen!"

Jorruk replied, and ripped the cloth out of the trader's face. The Le-Matoran took a deep, long breath. The trader had been captured two days before, scavenging the Onu-Ko Highway for scrap metal. The cultist's zombie had made due work of the caravan, and the Matoran, the leader, had surrendered, blindfolded, and taken down to Darkmine. For information, they let him live a little longer.

Yokin wasn't very happy about that, but still, he complied. With a smile, he asked. "How are these 'Dark Walks', and how defended are they?"

"I don't know, we don't go there!" he said.

"What about the Le-Wahi, the village of air?" Jorruk inquired, in a quiet but firm voice. "How is it defended? Do they still fly around with their little Gukko Birds?"

"Y-yes, they do. But they have it constructed like a fortress, no one can bring it down!"

Jorruk sighed. This Matoran wouldn't be any help tactically or militarily. He reached for his dagger, and waved it close to the Matoran's throat. The trader looked at him with large, fearful eyes. His voice yelping with fear every couple of seconds. He stopped, and sheathed it.

"Now, tell me the trade routes to Le-Koro, and who carries what to them," he said.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur