BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Khervos and Ferron (Onu-Koro)

"I'm assuming you have taken up residence here somewhere, or would that be too invasive?"

"Well, look who finally decided to show up"

The admittedly large blacksmith from earlier had showed up, just exiting a tavern where he'd presumably spent the last hours or so.

"We... encountered complications" I answered pragmatically. Ferron seemed to find that answer satisfying.

"It'll be good to have you back, Tuli" Ferron said and turned to my companion "work has been piling up a little"

"Here's the equipment I rented" I offered and handed him the backpack with it inside, he accepted it with a polite nod.

"Were you satisfied with its performance?" Ferron asked in a very business-inclined tone, I nodded and replied "yes, very much so"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Xaron

After thoroughly irritating the server, eating the omelet, and tossing the total cost of the omelet and compensation of being hit by widgets at the waitress, Xaron decided to leave the restaurant. No sooner did he do that, then he walked straight into a poster declaring something for a mining expedition. Maybe it could be fun... and maybe I can throw stuff at people!

Xaron quickly hurried to the address, and kicked on the door. Not enough to open it, but to let whoever was in there know someone was at the door.

Because why knock on things when you can kick them?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine Armory/Onu-Wahi)

"Everyone armored and ready?" Larikon asked.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

Tuli was really annoyed by Ferron showing up. It wasn't because she didn't like the Toa of Iron - in fact, she respected him greatly - but why did he have to interfere just as Khervos was about to speak to her about... well... something. Anything Khervos wanted to talk with her about would be worth the moment, Tuli decided.

"I'm sorry for the delay, sir", Tuli apologized to Ferron. "I will return to the forge as soon as possible... there's just one more thing me and Khervos have to take care of first. Would that be all right?"

IC: "Hello, Ussalry."
Gyn Kirsug looked down from the podium to the small army before him. Dozens of soldiers and their Ussals stretched out across the parade ground before the Ussalry's largest stable. A small group of representatives from the unique Special Operations branch of the military force stood adjacent to the others. The assembly was of about two-thirds of the Ussalry, the others currently busy on various missions. Traditional lightstones and the newer lanterns had been placed around the square in such a way that they shed enough light for those members of the Ussalry who were not Onu-Matoran or Toa of Earth to see, but weren't so bright that they blinded those of the latter group. The speaking area was otherwise spartan. Onu-Koroan culture focused on deeds as opposed to words; for this, even when being presented the announcement following, nothing suggested the speech was more ostentatious or had more import than the giving of orders. The presentation was merely a formality on many levels. However, in spite of its seem trivial nature, each soldier stood or sat with iron poise and an inestimable patience for the talking to come. None of them had forgotten that there some parts of this announcement not yet entirely known or that following this announcement they might speak of what they had already known to anyone. Casting his warm gaze about the crowd, Gyn found many he knew: officer Gavarm, veteran Klugg, a host of newcomers--Aar and Banua, and more recently, Aryll, Sajis, and Fraxn Black--and Special Operative Noxra Immiti, among others. The army of Onu-Koro appeared innumerable. Gyn looked out upon that veritable host from his small, granite podium and cleared his throat.

Proper military tradition was law within the Ussalry, and as such, Tarnok was located towards the center of the assembled mass. His rank indicated a position towards the rear, while seniority brought him towards the middle. Not that the Onu-Matoran paid it any mind, where he stood was irrelevant to the proceedings as a whole. Regiment Commander Gyn would continue with his speech, he would announce the restructuring, and the three division heads. Gavarm, standing towards the front of the group, was in attendance. Noxra could be seen out of the corner of his eye among the representatives of the Special Operations division. Even Aar stood nearby.

The Onu-Matoran's posture was more rigid than normal, stance perfectly straight as the station of attention demanded. Even a pawn stood firm in its Duty, even when its Destiny had already passed.

Even a torch bearer had his pride.

Brevity in mind, Gyn began. "Firstly, Medium Regiment is now formally dissolved. Secondly, the remaining three regiments--Special Operations, Light Cavalry, and Heavy Cavalry--shall be led by a colonel each under Captain of the Ussalry Onepu. Noxra Immiti of Special Operations, Leli of Light Cavalry, and Gavarm of Heavy Cavalry-," with the utterance of each name, the personage in question stood, "-Are henceforth the colonels of their respective regiments." Gyn gestured the trio down again. "I have left my current position for the new rank of Lieutenant of Light Cavalry's First Squadron. The composition of each squadron has also been rearranged; these changes are displayed on the bulletin within this stable. To further protect Prosperity in these troubled times, our nation urges you to recruit for the Ussalry at every opportunity. Finally, shortly, the Ussalry will be re-equipped with the latest innovations of our -Koro, aiding in that defense. Until then, all units are on leave but those on sentry duty." Gyn knelt before the crowd in a final gesture of respect. "Thank you and may the Great Spirit be with you."

At once, the crowd was dismissed. All Ussalmen left the parade grounds along with the speaker, Gyn and his once-subordinates traveling to the stables alike.

Edited by Iskandar

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Matan and Natan): "We did" Matan responded. "And here is the result."

Natan withdrew a Matoran-sized disk-launcher from a cupboard, made from shiny steel. Matan also went to the cupboard and drew out a half-dozen bamboo disks, each of which had a small rune in the centre to identify their owner, so that he could retrieve them after firing. He handed one to Natan who deftly fit it into the launcher, aimed at the floor and fired. The disk shot into the floor with a soft "thunk" before bouncing back up again, hitting the ceiling of the hut before dropping back down. Matan snatched it out of the air and put it back in his stack.

Continuing his demonstration, Natan flicked a small lever on the launcher's handle. With a clang of metal and the sound of springs pulling closed, the launcher's arms telescoped inwards, while the disk holders folded themselves underneath the shortened arms. With a final clang, the two symmetrical halves of the launcher folded together with a final snap. In all, the folded launcher was a third of its former length and half the width. Satisfied, the Skakdi released the switch and then unfolded the launcher and drew its arms back out to their full lengths. They clicked into place and stayed there, held tight and strong by pins within the launcher's internal mechanism.

He handed the device down to Quoribay, while his brother set the disks down on the workbench. "Are you satisfied?" he asked the Matoran.

OOC: If that description wasn't clear, here's a diagram of how the thing folds up. Link.

OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply...

IC:

Quoribay took the weapon gladly, flipping the switch and moving the hinges back and forth out of curiosity. "Yes, thank you," he responded. "How much will this cost?" he asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:

Quoribay searched his pockets franticly, hoping he had enough widgets on him at the moment. He managed to find enough of the metallic currency andhe put 90 widgets on the table, enough to buy the 4 extra disks.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Onu-Koro):

Rahi-bones, why doesn't he just get on with it? Tuli thought, annoyed.

"Yeah, we can go to my place. This way."

Tuli then walked towards her Onu-Koro home, gesturing Khervos to follow. Tuli smiled a bit to herself. Usually her bringing a man home like this meant nothing less of a passionate encounter fuelled by love-like emotions, but not quite love. This time, though, things would probably work out differently. It was an akward position for Tuli.

Well, how do I know what Khervos has in mind? Tuli thought with a smirk, which quickly faded. Yeah. Like that's going to happen.

Kavala felt comfortable underground. Completely understandable, seeing that he was a Toa of Earth. Still, Kavala had been forced to get used to a watery environment and he actually found it enjoyable. Where there was water, Kavala felt powerful. His Kanohi Kaukau, while pretty much useless on land, gave him amazing advantages while surrounded by water. He had learned a lot about currents and streams and treacherous whirlpools, so he never felt afraid when swimming.

Kavala's expression brightened even more when he saw the river that crossed Onu-Koro. Water AND underground at the same time. This was truly Kavala's place.

He spotted Onu-Koro's biggest pub soon. Figuring that he might be able to talk to someone there, he entered and looked around.

OOC: Kavala, in the Onu-Koro bar, looking for interaction.

IC: Day

Imminent danger wasn't the problem here but Day didn't expect his two companions to understand, nor did he wish them to. The less they knew about him, the better. Still, a trip to the Koro was inevitable and delaying it out of discomfort did seem selfish...

He kept his silence, shying away from a direct answer and instead poised his eyes on Melna, his gaze expectant, awaiting the Lesterin's opinion on the matter.

IC: Melna (Onu-Wahi Tunnels)

"Let's wing it" Melna said without hesitation.

Easiest. Decision. Ever

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Courier from Ta-Koro.

IC:The courier exited the tunnels, and got past the guards at the gate with a show of his badge, and a brief explanation of his purpose. He knew he'd beaten the Onu-Toa here; he had passed him in the tunnels on the way. Making his way through the crowd as quickly as he could, the courier made for the Ussalry Headquarters, slipping through the doors, and pausing at the desk."Excuse me, I need to speak either with the Akiri or with someone of authority. I bear an urgent message from Akiri Jaller, on matters of political and military importance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Matan and Natan): The four extra disks appeared from thin air and fell onto the table next to the widgets, which vacated the table to make space, flying away into a metal safe in the corner, which opened itself to admit the money before snapping shut again.

"It was good doing business with you, Quoribay" Matan said, reaching down to shake the Matoran's hand. "If you ever need more of those, you know where to come".

ppg2.png

IC:

Quoribay shook Matan's hand, then left the building, slightly worried. He wasn't sure how Matan had known his name, and he sure wasn't going to slip up like that again. Not where he was going. The agile Fe-Matoran left through Ga-koro tunnel, carrying his suitcase-sized weapon by his side.

OOC: Quoribay to Ga-Wahi.

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

All was quite fine in Darkmine. The new recruits were training hard and true with Ryjak and Rakona. And Larikon was simply stalking the the Onu-Le Highway. After an hour or so, he began to grow bored, and was beginning to head back to base. But in the distance, he heard the patter of Ussal legs. One crab, he deduced. Urging Lutrez forward, the ash Bear pounced towards the crab. Larikon had out a lance, ready to kill the fool of a Matoran...

But there was no Matoran. The Ussal crab was being ridden by Sir Jorruk Yokin's zombie, Ardron. "Here you go, Master," he droned out it a slurred voice, handing to Larikon a scroll.

Bidding Ardron to return to his master. Larikon rode back to Darkmine. Dismounting, he tied Lutrez off in his stable, and walked on over to the study in the Grand Master's home. Opening it the purple, angel-marked wax seal, he read. The letter detailed a plan, a plan to blow up the Amaja Nui with a substance called 'Photothermic powder'. Naturally, Larikon was entralled. This, he reckoned, would bring the Brotherhood the notoriety it deserved, and would be the first act in his war with the heathens.

He walked on over to the other members of the Brotherhood. Clearing his throat, he began to talk. "Gather round, my brothers and sisters, gather round. It is time I brief you all in our plans for our first public foray into the outside, the first shot in a new war."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:

"Alright then," I relent.

Inside, I feel my lungs running out of air and my heart being compressed two sizes smaller. The repeated affirmations that nothing will go wrong here and that Melna and Day have always got my back and that it'll be perfectly fine and that nothing will go wrong here -- they echo numbly in my mind like white noise.

But outside, I'm fine, perfectly fine. My face remains impassive as I'm officially outvoted on where to go -- only a downwards twitch of my mouth betrays my sense of anxiety. Everything else is hidden behind yet another shy smile and an awkward shrug.

"But," I add, "If we're really going to wing it, maybe we should at least visit Onu-Koro before we head off -- grab some supplies over there, y'know, get a bit of sleep? Whaddaya think?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Arkrak"So what are you up to Inc?"

IC: Incommodo (Commodum's House, Onu-Koro)"I just came by to check how you and Commodum are doing," Incommodo answered. "Because I'm a thoughtful person."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Krii from Ta-Koro via the Dark Walk

IC: Krii

The steps echoed through subterranean channels, melding with the occasional drip of limestone forming. The dark and dank appealed to Krii for a reason she couldn't recall. Honestly, she didn't even know where she was going, except the black dot on the map in her journal mentioned a village beneath the earth.

OOC: House, it's party time.

IC: Incommodo (Commodum's House, Onu-Koro)

Incommodo tensed, awaiting the moment of arrival.

Nothing.

He continued to wait.

Extended nothing.

Extended waiting.

An audible snore.

"I don't think the domestic lifestyle suits you, Arkrak," Incommodo suggested. "You are losing your genre-savviness. So, before Commodum inevitably wakes up, I want to put forward to you an offer."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Arkrak

Arkrak sighed, leaning back against his chair. Really, Commodum just had to ruin his attempts at seeming possibly omniscient. Although it could be that he just knew his best friend much more than his girlfriend. He knew for a fact that Incommodo's eye twitches lasted exactly five point two seconds, and during times of great stress would make an unique sound similar to that of a burning kane-ra that had recently taken hallucinogenic plants.

"No. I am not going to join in any of your crazy schemes."

"But Arkrak," Incommodo whined. "It's been so long since we last had an adventure. And the last time we did something vaguely resembling it it was trying to hook me up with one of Commodum's friends so that I would enter a similar lifestyle to yours and stop pestering you about adventures, and we both remember how that worked out." It worked out badly. "Come on, you can't tell me that you don't miss the old days at all!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

"You also met the girl who is now your girlfriend, met me, foiled the plans of multiple evil villains and helped hold off a Rahkshi attack which could have destroyed Ko-Koro," Incommodo pointed out. "And, also, you bought me coffee once."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo (Commodum's House, Onu-Koro)"You've been together almost half a year, man," Incommodo sighed. "You put this off any longer and she's getting rid of something, and it's gonna be either you or the sofa."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

"Lady Rakona, you bring up a good point," Larikon said. "But I think that we can track him down after the bombing. He is of little threat to us now. Likely, he'd be considered a madman if he goes to authorities. We'll track him to the cave he's hiding in after the act. And return him to Darkmine for Second Conversion."

OOC: Jorruk Yokin from Kini-Nui.

IC: (Jorruk Yokin/Onu-Koro Tunnels/Onu-Wahi)

Jorruk was riding his Ussal slowly down a tunnel, heading to Darkmine. In his pocket, the recipe for Photothermic powder. Behind him, was an Onu-Matoran prospector, bound, gagged and knocked unconscious. To his side, the zombie Ardron, spear in hand, guarding him. To his front there was a female Toa. Krii.

"Hello ma'am, what are you doing here? All alone in these dank, dark tunnels?"