BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vex

"Well little Matoran, you give even me a run for my money", he said to Krahma, with a puzzled look. "Although I must admit Im warming to you"

IC: Tepi

Tepi was sure Ranama wasnt all there. He was no psychologist but surely killing waves of Rahski and watching others die all around you must wreck you some how. He knew it had him. What ever the case was, it seemed Ranama was down there somewhere. The way he looked at the Le-Matoran was almost as if he was trying to penetrate his stare past his eyes so it met with Ranama. "Im sorry, man... but you have me wrong. Im not better than that, so when this is done, dont have anything to do with me"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Krahma

Krahma waited a few seconds for some sort of response from Dowun.

'Seriously? Nothing?' he finally said in his head. 'You're friends ruining his life, doesn't care and your just going to sit up there saying nothing? I almost feel lonely.'

"He's given up on you I think," Krahma said cruelly. "The guys stopped talking. Anyway, Vex, you seem like an honest guy, I bet you know where to get some Keta leaf?"

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Arktizai

Arktizai looked around at the cave walls, the lightstones of Onu-Koro flickering in the distance providing a literal "light at the end of the tunnel."

"I'm surprised nobody has stopped us," the Toa of Ice coldly observed. "During my trips to Ko-Koro, I've heard rumors that the Ussalry has grown dramatically."

IC: Fexore

The thin Toa of Fire leaned against a building in Onu-Koro. Business had been slow the past few months, and recently Fex had taken to pickpocketing random pedestrians.

Across the street, he saw five or so beings chatting, among them a Skakdi and a few Matoran. A few of them looked slightly familiar, but this meant nothing to Fexore.

He meandered across the road, casually sidling up near the group.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Two of the beings glanced towards Fexore. Maybe he did know them from somewhere? Perhaps he'd have to change his approach.

Getting closer to the group, Fexore nodded, receiving nods in reply from the Skakdi and Vortixx who had noticed him before.

but their spirits

IC Zahkon

He wispered back to Kordan: "You remember him?, he could be of very good use for our plan, if he's still practicing the same kind of job as before... What do you think? He proved himself helpful in the past."

I'm back!

IC: Kordan

Kordan lost eye contact with the confidence man. He had come into contact with him once before. Once was enough. If he was stupid enough to approach the group then so be it.

"If you remember correctly, he tried to con us, while he did our con. I dont trust these types"

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

By this point Fexore was only a few feet away. He didn't catch all of it, but managed to hear part of what the Vortixx said: "... remember him? ... proved himself helpful ..."

So he had seen them before. Former employers, perhaps?

The Toa of Fire tapped the Skakdi on the shoulder. "Can I help you, gentlemen?"

but their spirits

After a quick discussion, the Vortixx and Skakdi agreed- it seemed that they could use Fexore after all.

"Is there any place where we can discuss in private?" Fexore replied with a nod, and slipped into a nearby alleyway, the other beings following him.

"So," the Toa of Fire asked, "what do you need? And what'll I be paid?"

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Transiz/Tul

The insane Mega-Rahkshi sat down on a bench, looking arond. Onu-Koro felt calming to him. He started walking through the caverns, until he got to his destination. A shop called 'Ferron's Forge.' He entered it.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Zahkon

"I'm sorry little one, but we cannot trust just anybody around here, I promise, if you stick with us a while longer, we will reveal certain things..."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Having a more materialistic personality, Fex wasn't convinced by the offer of power. But a few widgets were better than none.

"Alright. You sound ambitious... what exactly will I be doing? Getting close to a Ta-Matoran, you said?"

but their spirits

Fex sighed. "Get close to him, yes, I got that part. I need to know who he is, though."

He glanced around at the other beings in the group- a Ko-Matoran, a Toa of Ice, and a few others.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC Zahkon

He picked a rock from the ground and used his knife to carve a name in the stone... He handed the stone to the Toa. "Look at it when you are heading for Ta-Koro, and only then, destroy it afterwards."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!