BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Junyaus/Ko-Koro)

"Okay then, lets get going," Jun said.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Nipaki

Nipaki led the pair back to his apartment. Upon arrival, he went into the back storeroom and brought out a small lightstone and a canister of biomedical foam. Turning to Keldor, he says, I can't do much for you if the projectile is still inside you, but if it has passed through completely, I can give you this. He pointed to the foam. It will seal your wound for the next 12 hours until you find an actual doctor.

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

IC: RyzenRyzen turned to Zieta. "Neither do I. Too crowded. As for the cages and stuff, they have quite a lot near the drifts. We'll just change the direction slightly, and have a better start, I guess. The drifts should be that way." He pointed to a direction slightly off.

IC: Keldor

"There's an exit wound." he said simply.Thank you.

OOC: My guy was shot with a DMR, tried to fight back with what's basically a Covenant Carbine and is being healed with Bio-Foam. BZPODSTRPG. :P

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: (Junyaus/Apartments/Ko-Koro)

Jun grabbed a handful of the foam and closed the exit wound.

"Do you know where the sniper came from?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Jun was rather amused by this act of kindness. But instead of saying a nice 'Thank you', he went back to his mission at hand.

"Can I ask you a question?"

OOC: Ninja'd

"I haven't the slightest idea. So what brings you to Ko-Koro?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

"I need a steady stream of information from Ko-Koro," Jun said. "I am a businessman, based in a very isolated forge in the outskirts of Onu-Wahi. You see, I make weapons and icepicks for the Ko-Korans. I am sadly unable to get here as much as I want, and don't get much mail from here as well. So I have little to no idea of what the needs and wants of the Ko-Korans are.

I need to know, for instance, if the Akiri announces an expansion of the Sanctum Guard. So that I can send a larger shipment of spears to them. Or if engineers are building new buildings in the ice, so I can send icepicks. You hear me?"

He said it all in a calm, businesslike manner.

"I know this is an odd place to say so, but I find it hard to turn down an chance like this."

OOC: Isn't it Koranan?

What is this weird stuff I just put into me. Huh. Well, the wound stopped bleeding. "Let's discuss this somewhere a little more private." said Keldor as he walked outside.

"It's very simple, actually," Jun said.

"All you have to do is send it to my postbox in Onu-Koro every once in a while. I'll make it so that a courier picks up the mail and delivers it to my forge."

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu stopped suddenly. He heard a group of beings approaching. He could hear them talking. Luckily him and triglax had not actually entered the dark walk yet. He looked at Kive-phu who rested on his shoulder and smiled

"Bu Imnigilvine."

With a flurry of wings Kive-phu flew off and went to investigate the group. Every so often she would caw which they could clearly hear

OOC: That would be Ryzen and those with him. Did not know how else to target them

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Teiujn

Teiujn decided that this wasn't exactly the best place to be at the time. he left for Onu-Wahi, the slug still screaming in his head

no, thing not here

I know that he thought at the parasite. i'll try at Onu-Wahi. sound good to you? he asked sarcastically.

yes, dark good

OOC: Teiujn to Onu-Wahi

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu waved at Triglax as he followed the cawing of Kive-phu to find the group.

It was now that he saw the group and stepped out of the snow and held his arm out for Kive-phu to land on which she did.

"Greetings."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Phantom from Onu-Wahi.

IC: The Phantom - Onu-Ko Highway

It was a good thing it had thought to pack warmly. It could feel the icy chill long before the blinding snow came into view. The Phantom shivered despite itself and continued onward. The weather here was rather clear, and it likely wouldn't be too much longer until the city of Ice would come into view.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Ic:

"It's quite a complex system." The engineer said, obviously proud. "I'd say that outside of the Onu-Matoran who invented it, it's very likely that only a trained Po-Matoran could operate or maintain it. I know that you're looking at its practicability rather than how it works, so I'll skip the technobabble and get right to it.

"Our plan is to build a receiver/transmitter system right here in Ko-Koro, for anyone to use. The system would be bolstered to withstand the rough terrain and problematic weather by placing relays from Ko-Koro to the edge of the Wahi, where the signals should be able to transmit further with less problems. A maintenance staff would keep the system functioning and operate it. It will take some trial and error to ensure that the transmissions transmit as well as possible, but with some time we're sure we can get it working just fine."

The koro officers waited for Matoro to speak first. Despite their duty to advise him Matoro was an insightful leader by himself. "So," he started slowly, stroking his chin pensively, "you want to set up communication stations with great broadcasting potential across my wahi, run and operated by your own people and holding the potential to broadcast to the lowlands of Mata Nui?"

The engineer affirmed that.

"Why?"

IC:
Darkness. Darkness. Nothing but. As always. No sound, generally, except the rushing of the wind and the occasional cracking of rubble. The tunnel yet stood. This was good. All was, more or less, as it should be. Klavier adjusted himself on the cold stone floor, his crossed legs shifting slightly and sending echoes down the cave that tapered off at some point in the distance. Once again, his voice intoned through the cave, cracked hard from use as he began to recite prophecy once more.
"Once, before there was such a thing as the sensory world, there was thought. Before there was perception, there was action. Before all things as we know them, there were the two brothers, born from the mother that comprises all things."
His left hand moved in a perfect circle.
"The eldest brother was named Marhaqu and the younger Shaatho. The two of them would wander and roam the basis of everything, the crevices of the universe under the watchful supervision of their mother, who was all things. Marhaqu, being the eldest, was bored while Shaatho, being the younger, was constantly fascinated by the things he saw around him.
One day, Marhaqu asked his brother 'Brother, how do you find such joy and wonder in the world when there is nothing in it but everything? Surely you have seen everything by now.'"
Something rattled farther down the tunnel.
"Shaatho merely shook his head and smiled ruefully. 'Truly brother, you must expand your mind and see the wonder of all the things around us!' He spread his hands. 'You merely must have the will to view what is truly there.'
Marhaqu was skeptical and laughed. 'Tell me of these things you see, my brother.'"
The rattling finally reached a crescendo as the creature let out a screech. Rahkshi. Yet another Rahkshi. Exo-skeleton, staff, and giant slug safely tucked away inside. Once servants of the Makuta, now servants of no one, they crawled along the walkways like rats, scattering at the first sign of numbers, but clustered around potential weakness. Like a lone blind Toa. A lone blind Toa with a giant sword, but still. The Rahkshi smelled blood and ran forward with reckless abandon while Klavier's grip on his sword tightened.
Closer.
Its screech echoed through the tunnel with no change in momentum.
Closer.
It raised its staff high above its head even as it somehow moved faster.
Closer.
Klavier could smell its breath.
Now.
The sword moved to intercept the heavy blow, sending a jolt through the Toa's arm. A blast of strength sent Klavier's body upwards, knocking the Rahkshi off-balance. It quickly got its guard and moved forward more cautiously. Clearly it had hoped to catch its prey more unaware or at least was not used to its prey fighting back. They circled each other slowly, a lazy smile on Klavier's face.
Come closer again and let me cut you limb from limb.
There was no hatred in his head. The Rahkshi so far had provided him with the most entertainment on this island since he had left his last traveling companion. They were not terribly intelligent but they were clever, fierce and, unlike the weaklings above, full of killing intent. He missed that, most of all. Mostly they aimed to maim, injure, but not kill. Life was sacred and it was their duty to protect, to serve, not to fight. They clung to their virtues, their principles, and blindly hoped that the others would follow, that they would protect the weak with them. It must be torture, to battle between the desires of domination and submission, to straddle the line with such impunity, to restrain true existence to the point of no return.
No such problem with these Rahkshi. The Rahkshi existed to kill and harbored no misconception of its existence. It merely was. A machine of death, nothing more.
The Rahkshi struck then, moving forward with a strike. Klavier moved to intercept, but the Rahkshi swiftly changed directions and backed off, leaving Klavier off balance. He could the Rahkshi opening his mouth then. Pain. Utterly red, crimson, sanguine pain that ran from the tips of Klavier's fingers to joints of his toes. He madly scrambled back, to get somewhere, anywhere away from the...whatever it was, the noise, the pain, the sword everything. In pure desperation, Klavier threw up his hands and blasted air down the hallway, anything to get sound away, anything to get anything anyway.
Then, awareness. His head woke up and a sharp pain jutted through his left shoulder. Klavier was sharp and smelled his own blood dripping from the Rahkshi's staff. Mistake. That was a mistake. To give away its trump card and not land a serious blow? Mistake. He knew what to look for now.
"Same trick won't work twice," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm going to make you bleed for that." He lurched forward, ignoring the pain in his eardrums and shoulder, looking to undercut his foe. The Rahkshi jumped and brought its staff down to block. Another mistake. The sword cut upwards suddenly, meeting the staff head-on and forcing the Rahkshi upwards. It raised its head and Klavier could smell the tension in its neck. No. Not again. The wind came suddenly, a gust in that brief moment before landing, sending the Rahkshi sprawling onto the ground.
It moved its staff more quickly than anticipated, deflecting the blow from Klavier's blade, but it was already too late. With the staff otherwise occupied, Klavier's head came smashing down upon the prone Rahkshi. It had a brief second of clarity, a brief moment of realization, before its head cracked open from the forehead impact. The sword did the rest and chopped the exoskeleton and slug cleanly into two equal pieces. Right down the center.
Klavier licked his lips. He could smell the...Rahkshi innards clearly, though he had no idea what they consisted of. Even after eleven of them, they remained as great a mystery as anything had ever been in his life. He stabbed his blade into the ground and carefully picked up the remains to add them to the pile. Eleven dead, now twelve. That realization made him chuckle. Now there was a number for the ages.
Those were Shaatho numbers.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zieta

After walking for a few hours, they finaly got to a cave they could hunker down in for the night. Zieta snapped a few branches of one of the trees and set it alite with he lighting powers to make a camp fire.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: AnthrazAnthraz climbed up a hill. He was lost on the way to ko koro. There was a heavy snowstorm and he couldnt see a thing. Finally he made it to Ko Koro.IC: TriglaxHe took a sip of his drink at the inn. He was tired after fighting all those rakhshi back at the Dark Walk.OOC: Anthraz and Triglax are open for interaction.

Ic:

The koro officers waited for Matoro to speak first. Despite their duty to advise him Matoro was an insightful leader by himself. "So," he started slowly, stroking his chin pensively, "you want to set up communication stations with great broadcasting potential across my wahi, run and operated by your own people and holding the potential to broadcast to the lowlands of Mata Nui?"

The engineer affirmed that.

"Why?"

IC: "The Akiri is making an effort to facilitate diplomacy across the island." The engineer said. "All of the Koros are receiving this offer, and if all goes well there should be a radio system linking all of the Koros together quite soon. Imagine it--Matoran checking up on loved ones from across the island. Business conducted in the blink of an eye without either party ever having to leave the safety of their Koros. High-level diplomacy without having to send messengers back and forth across the whole island." He was clearly very enthused about the idea.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Ic: Matoro nodded. The idea of sharing information quickly and efficiently seemed like it could have a mutual relationship with the radio stations, but there was something about the blatantly one-sided command of the stations that didn't sit well with him. So he gave an amendment. "I like the offer," he said. Ambages and Arktinen gave him looks that strongly suggested their bewilderment; neither had endorsed the plan. Matoro, however, ignored their faces and carried on -- he had something else in mind.

"I only am concerned by the fact that Po-Matoran would be running the stations exclusively. This plan of island-wide communication is great philanthropy but I feel that if something is meant for all the koros the duty of operating the stations should be left to more than one koro. I will allow these installations to be erected only if we can work to run them together. I want Ko-Matoran there, too."

When Junyaus prepared a character, he took details seriously. He detailed out their job, family, life experiences, pet and of course, paperwork. Out of his false wallet, he let the small painting of his fake wife and family show clearly. He pulled out a businesscard, and handed it to Keldor it said:

Aihus' Fine Tools

Tunnel 806, Great Mine, Onu-Wahi

Weapons, Tools and all your forging needs!

Owned by Mr. Aihus Jezria

"I'm afraid she's under some small repairs, as of now," he said. "Billows needed patching up and all that. I just can here to spend my downtime doing something worthwhile. Now, what was that proposition?"

"Exactly how large is your business and how advanced is your technology? I'm interested in creating a...defense force that would not be restricted by borders and could help every Koro's police forces in capturing criminals. It would ideally have members from every Koro, hopefully causing everyone to trust it. But we'll need weapons. I have plenty of money."

IC: The Phantom

There was the Koro. That gave it a good idea of its relative location, but it wasn't the Phantom's destination. It angled its course southwest and worked its way across the firmest ground it could manage. The Massif was its destination.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: RyzenRyzen turned to Tayis. "Your welcome, I guess. And I have took time, lots of time to travel around this island. It helps that I am a Ko-Wahi native." He stopped abruptly. A Skakdi was standing near them, with the same bird he had seen earlier. "Who are you?" he asked, startled.

Juny sighed, and gave a rather sorrowful look.

"Firstly, my group makes simple, melee weaponry and hand-tools. Spears, pickaxes and the like. We are not at all involved in high technology, being that there is still a ready market for our product. Secondly, we may have a fair amount of wealth, but our order books are simply overflowing. Lances for the ussalry, harpoons for the Marines, bidents for the Ta-Korans.

I think you'd have a better chance of searching our formerly wounded friend's shop for supplies. I'm sorry to say."

"Then how come I've never heard of you? And you seem to be a big supporter of the Akiri, sending all of their militias weapons. Do you work for Nuparu? Could you get me a meeting with him?"

"My organization does not work for the Akiri, at least not directly," Jun replied. "I cannot get you a meeting with Akiri Nuparu.

And as for the general knowledge about my forge, I'm afraid we are in the minds of the populace one shop among many. Being in the depths of the mines, we rarely recieve individual customers. So it is no wonder we get so little word of mouth."

"But why do you get so much business if there are so many other shops? The military only needs so many weapons."

Edited by ToaKapura1234