BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Keldor was wondering in his head. He only said the part in quotes.

IC: Keldor

"Orc or whatever his name is, isn't using his powers."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC(Ignitus, Oriak):Dodge. Parry. Roll. Slash. Sidestep. Stab. Shield. My instincts almost completely take over, as my mind can barely process what's going on at this speed, let alone react fast enough.I'm getting weaker... and weaker... and weaker. I can tell Oriak's counting on this. I need a source of heat before I slow down too much.And that's when it hits me.I'm fighting an easy heat source.I get knocked to the ground, and Oriak begins slashing with Kakama-induced speed. My Hau is all that saves me.As he does so, I feel my foot hit his.That's all I need.As he is distracted by his vicious hacking, I slowly but surely drain heat from his body. Soon he slows to normal speed. Then to just plain slow. By the time he realizes what's happening, he's barely moving at all.I rise and rip the Scimitar from his hand, handing it to Oriak."I win."I return some body heat to keep him from death and turn around.Suddenly, I can't breathe.There's a vacuum around my head, and I turn to see Oriak's laughing face.Dirty cheating honorless rat.:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

ICJL watched the combat, which had gone into a faster rate than anticipated, with Ignitus having to keep up with a Kakama user. However, slowly but surely he could see the movements in Ignitus slag, his arms slower to raise his weapon, his movement much more lent on utilizing the gravity and momentum already there other than the powerful launches of his leg, his sword no longer held perfectly upright and rigid in time for a block or to ready for a strike.

The turning point comes when Oriak manages to push Ignitus onto the ground with a flurry of strikes. Ignitus, if he removed his shield, would have probably been turned to chow. However, he suddenly sees a kick upwards. Not what JL expected, a stroke of interest entering the battle as Oriak's blue slowly returned to visibility and Ignitus' flaccidness in his body getting more and more turgid - until Oriak was drained of his body heat, almost ready to fall.

'I win,' Ignitus says as he shows his back to his opponent. You wish, JL thought as he turned to Oriak, who, if he really was some crazy devious murderer, probably was ready to blast an attack as of right......

The grin returns to the Toa of Air's face.

Now.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KironHe can barely keep up. He started to slow don until he realised he could use Oriak as a heat source.Good job, I thought."I win," Ignotus said. I turn to retrieve my sword from Oriak when I see an evil grin on his face. Ignitus has a stunned look. I look on in horror as Ignitus' mask caves outwards from the lack of air pressure. Oh no, I thought. My instincts took over. I lunged at him, hoping to cut off his concentration and disarm him.

IC(Ignitus, Oriak):I gasp for air as the vacuum is cut off, the air once more filling my lungs.Wondering why Oriak has stopped, I turn to see him wrestling with Kiron.I pick up Vulcan out of the snow and slowly walk over to Oriak and Kiron.Yanking my opponent from Kiron's grasp, I hold my sword up to the sociopath's throat."Give me one good reason not to remove your skull right now and beat you to death with it."Oriak's psychopathic laughter continues. "Because," he says, "you still need me to find Radriar, to avenge Torren... and Isa."With that last word, his laughter grows louder and louder, even as my rage becomes greater and greater.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC

Oriak's laughter grew. Ignitus' facial blaze reddened; by now, he was literally standing in a puddle of water as the temperature got hotter, heat emanating from Ignitus and his burning anger.

JL probably guessed he should rectify the situation, but.....

'Ignitus......Oriak won.'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Gravus):"What? Ignitus beat him fair and square. A cheap, post-loss move doesn't qualify for a win. Not in Torren, anyway.":A::k::i:

Keldor was just about to shoot Oriak before he was tackled. After he saw it was under control, he said, "On Tera or whatever you called it, does losing your sword make you lose? Otherwise Oreo did win because he never surrendered.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Keldor turned to Ignitus, "Now let's get one thing straight and please don't lie to me or yourself. Be as brutally honest as you can. I think you value your word. Do I have your word that you will answer my question honestly?"

IC(Ignitus):"He's a monster. Evil to the core. He blew up Torren, killing tens of thousands of innocent people. Before and during that, he killed... some people close to me. He's a cruel dictator. The list goes on and on.":A::k::i:

IC(Ignitus):"Because, I don't know what people do here, but back in Torren, we kill monsters like that. It's just and he's too dangerous to be left alive. He knows things nobody else knows. He was always real secretive, and chances are, he knows things he could use to give Mata Nui the same fate as Torren. This is our home now," I say, gesturing to myself, Gravus, and Rerus, "and we won't let that madman doom it to that fate.":A::k::i:

IC(Ignitus):I shake my head. "I don't think you understand. No prison can stop him, only delay him at best. Like I said, he knows secrets to power you and I couldn't dream of. And don't remind me. But I can at least avenge them.":A::k::i:

"I will not let you murder a man in cold blood no matter what he has done." He raised his rifle. "I will give you the benefit of the doubt, however, that this is adrenaline talking and not you. Calm down and think about what you are saying." He lowered his rifle slightly. He had only been trying to make a point, though he would shoot Ignitus and give him a rather large bruise if he tried to suddenly kill Oriak.

"So if he pulls another trick, you will kill him. Tell me, if I attacked you right now would you kill me? Because here Toa that follow the reat Spirit follow a code that prohibits killing."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

IC(Ignitus):"It's not that I'd kill anyone who attack me, but people who pull cheap tricks like that, or genocidal freaks, I'd have no problems killing. There's a code on Torren, but it doesn't quite prohibit killing. Still, though, it does make it clear that there's a fine line between killing as an honorable fighter and killing as a murderer. There's only very specific instances in which killing is fair game. Maybe I'll explain it sometime when I have the time.":A::k::i:

IC(Ignitus):"And that's the thing. Our code doesn't push aside the value of life, but at the same time acknoledges that there are some instances where killing is nessecary. The code has many other parts not involved with when and when not to kill, but to sum up that part, essentially it permits killing followers of the code who break the code, people who have killed large sums of people dishonorably, and killing in wartime. Radriar followed the code once, but has broken it so many times now he's irredeemable, and, as I've said many times now, killed tens of thousands of innocents.":A::k::i:

IC: KironI rolled over, clutching my abdomen. That wrestling match really taxed me."The Code does not prevent killing. However, it must only be when avoiding killing brings about death of other Toa, or there is no other choice. So, if Oriak does that again, my sword will be at his throat first. And if Radriar trie to plot and kill others or to kill us, then we can kill him. But we must mae sure that tgat is not our main motivation. Justice is. So, now that Oriak lost, he must lead us to Radriar or we will.wound him to keep him in pain, got hat?" I turned to Oriak at the last part.

IC: Nalita [& Komani and Kunis (NPCs)] (Ko-koro, Nuju Marillion Research Hospital)"I will work as efficiently as possible," she says, opening the door to the room the Ko-Matoran indicated.==Case the First==As she had expected, Nalita's first case involved a pair of Ko-Matoran. According to the chart, this particular duo had decided Kohlii wasn't dangerous enough as it was and decided to try to play the sport atop snowboards. It had ended--well, they had ended up here, so take a wild guess."Show me," Nalita said, not unkindly but still cutting right to the point. It was warm by Ko-koro standards, at least. The one on the left, with the ice blue feet and hands and the charcoal Komau, gently guided his more feminine counterpart by the elbow as she got up from her seat atop the examination table and took the few steps across the room, unsteady upon her pure black feet. Nalita observed as she did so that his grip was as uncertain as her footing. "Concussion," Nalita said to the latter, noting the fuzzy periwinkle eyes behind her black Miru. "Nothing I can do for that, unfortunately, just make sure...Kunis, was it?" she said questioningly with a look at the chart. "[color-#ff9999]It looks mild, but you'll still need to stay in bed. Is this your first concussion, Kunis?[/color]" The Miru-masked Matoran nodded, then winced and held her head. "Don't do that. Consider yourself lucky, then. I want you in bed for two days, and I don't want you back on the slopes for at least a week.""A week?!?""Actually, I don't want you back on the slopes at all, but I think a week is a fair compromise for your health. OK?" Kunis seemed mollified, but her companion appeared mutinous. Nalita decided to turn her attention to him as she added more notes to the report. "Why did you take her elbow so gingerly, is her arm or hand injured?" The Matoran just looked at her with venom in his eyes, and she realized her diagnosis was correct, but the patient was not. "Wait. Komani, right?""Yes." His powder blue eyes blazed behind his mask, filled with as much defiance as held by his tone--even more, if that were possible.Nalita knew her work would be cut out for her with this one. "Show me your arm." The Ko-Matoran stuck out his left arm. "Your dominant arm." The Ko-Matoran hesitated, as if actually considering lying, but Nalita jumped in first. "Could you please make this easier on both of us and cooperate? Kunis won't like it much if you don't, right Kunis?" Nalita turned slightly toward Kunis and gave her a furtive wink, and in response the female Ko-Matoran exaggeratedly crossed her arms and gave her counterpart a smug look. Nalita got the impression Kunis was enjoying getting to boss around her friend just a little bit more than she should have. Great, she thought. Teaching your patients bad habits, are we? She allowed herself a moment--just a moment--to reminisce on a few bad habits of her own she'd had just months prior, but as Komani reluctantly extended his right hand she quickly brought herself back to business."Let's see...don't pull away, please. Hold still..." She gently manipulated his arm and wrist, and noticed several involuntary movements to jerk away from her grasp--difficult to differentiate from the voluntary attempts, but months of tending to the wounds of active combatants in the midst of battle had taught her well the difference between intentional and unintentional muscle twitches. Nalita flipped to an empty page and began filling out a new chart for Komani, as he had not been admitted as an actual patient. She turned to look at the brown-eyed Ko-Matoran who had followed her in and continued to take notes in total silence. "I believe he has fractures near his wrist and at his shoulder. It's possible they are merely hairline, but with this degree of cooperation I can't tell if they're more serious. Is there someone with an Akaku we can consult with?" As she finished this last statement, she handed the brown-eyed Matoran the completed chart, with an attached note:

No consult needed. Make it seem like he'll be waiting a long time for the doctor.

OOC: Like I said in her profile, psychological skills. :P Hope this is what you're looking for--I have one more post for this duo after the Ko-Matoran's response, plus potentially a short bit with the Ko-Matoran in the hallway (can he have a name, please?), and then we can move on to the next case I have set up. ;)

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

IC(Ignitus, Oriak):Oriak looks up upon hearing that. "You too?""What d'you mean?" I ask."That's where Radriar was going. Looks like you don't even need me, so if you don't mind...""Not gonna happen. And we've got better than rope," I say, nodding to Gravus.I watch Oriak fall flat on the ground, pulled by greatly increased Gravity.Now I can finally relax...And that's when everything that's happened since we entered the Koro.Among the most painful memories that returns...I turn to Gravus. "Isa?"He looks back sadly. "I'm sorry."I walk over to Xadah, who is taking a drink from his bottle."Got any more of that stuff?" I ask."No, but there's a great bar not far into the Koro. Wanna go over and get some?""Just bring me back some.""What d'ya want?""Strongest stuff they have."I wait for Xadah returns. When he does, I take a bottle right out of his hand and take a long drink."Y'know," Xadah says, "a man only drinks like that when he wants to kiss a girl or kill a man. So, which is it?""Little of both," I respond, making sure nobody's listening.I realize Xadah has six bottles in addition to the ones we're drinking."Hey," I say to the rest of the group, "anybody wanna drink?"Rerus and Gravus take them gratefully.:a::k::i:

IC(Ignitus, Xadah):"Not a problem," Xadah says. "I know the guy who runs the bar, so I get it at a special price.""So," I say. "Radriar's headed for the Red Star too. Looks like this voyage is killing two birds with one stone.":A::k::i: