BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu looked at the Weta very closely

"I did not stray from my path one bit. I have always been a mercenary and am still a mercenary. And i would be careful with moving near my shoulder for Kive-Phu is very territorial."

He grins as he holds onto his staff very tightly while Kive-phu caws rather loudly at weta

OOC: also lorax tivanu is white and purple in case you did not know

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Yes, red the profile and saw the MoC. It wasn't too far out to say he was white, was it?

IC (Weta): "I apologise, Kive-Phu, for invading your space" Weta said, bowing before the hawk and uttering the one line of bird-speak he knew. It was a quiet whistle, rising in tone near the end. It roughly translated as "let's go to dinner". Not the most appropriate phrase for the sittuation, but he hoped the bird would appreciate the sentiment nonetheless.

OOC: Only because I can't imagine the language of flying rahi to have a word for "hovercraft".

ppg2.png

Kive-phu cocked her head to the side and looked quite confused by Weta.

OOC: Oh well i was not sure and figured i would just let you know and yeah white is not too far off

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Tivanu Kive-phu cocked her head to the side and looked quite confused by Weta. OOC: Oh well i was not sure and figured i would just let you know and yeah white is not too far off

IC: Orderin looked between Kive-phu and Weta and then shook his head, "We should spread out and fan all over the village, Ko-Koro is a pretty big place and we have to be back to Le-Koro quite soon."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu looked at orderin and seemed to consider something

"Why if i may ask is there a time limit. Why must we get back to le-koro so quickly."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu looked at orderin and seemed to consider something"Why if i may ask is there a time limit. Why must we get back to le-koro so quickly."

IC: "Because Weta needs to get back by sundown so he can report to the gukko force."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu nods rather slowly

"Aw well that makes more sense."

He looks over his shoulder at Kive-phu and seemed to consider something

"You know they say animals can sometimes sense things we can not."

OOC: Question is the killer and actual player or an npc?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu nods rather slowly"Aw well that makes more sense."He looks over his shoulder at Kive-phu and seemed to consider something "You know they say animals can sometimes sense things we can not." OOC: Question is the killer and actual player or an npc?

IC: "Yes, I have heard that they can."OOC: The killer (Him) is an actual player by the name of Parugi, he has murdered someone in Le-Koro so when we get back we will find the body and discover a new riddle.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu nodded

"Well perhaps then Kive-phu can be of assistance?"

OOC: Oh ok. well that is good to know i truly was not sure so figure i would ask.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Yeah, for as long as I can keep Krenn off my back," I replied to the veteran guardsmatoran, glancing cautiously at the rows of weapons filling the room, before once again focusing on the Ko-Matoran. Funny, I'd seen him a few times before, but never actually stopped to talk. Elmuur, or something, was his name. But he was in the armory... That couldn't be right...

"Say, whatever happened to Lurah?" I asked the scarred man, referring to a certain Toa of Crystal that I may or may not have knew well the last time I was in the guard. "Doesn't she work in the armory?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Weta): "That's true" Weta confirmed. "Hunting murderers out in the wilderness is a dangerous task, so if we're not back by when we said we would be, the Force will assume the worst and start searching for our bodies, beginning in Ga-Wahi, which was our first stop. I estimate we have half an hour to look for clues around here before we;ll need to get back. Speaking of which, Tinavu, do you have any means of travelling quickly? So far, we have been moving with the swiftness of our masks, and I have carried Viima. Could you keep up?"

ppg2.png

IC Viima

(Ko-Koro):

Viima was not at all happy about Tivanu joining the search. He had been an obstacle to him before, not help. He could not bring himself to trust the Skakdi one bit. He was willing to accept what was happening only because he respected the decision of Weta.

"I dunno about his speed, but he sure keeps others steady", Viima murmured, referring to Tivanu's gravity powers that had restricted him in the past.

Tivanu nodded to Orderin

"Well i can only say she has tracked her prey before. I have never used her to hunt something that is not prey. But if you think about it the killer is prey."

He now directed his attention to Weta

"Well i do not have any mask but i do have my staff here. With it i can shoot myself with a bolt and lower my personal gravity allowing me to move quite a bit quicker. I could also always use the tunnels that connect Ko-koro to onu-koro and then take the Le-koro highway. That would be my quickest route."

His eyes darted to Viima and he rolled them

"Yes and your friend also seemed quite upset that you charged into a battle without thinking. If you had done that withsome else someone far more cruel than me you would be dead. Your lucky i take pity on the weak minded."

He grinned

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Taleen

"You know it could be considered rude to ask someone's name without telling them your own first..." Taleen stated, looking up at Nelan with the slightest smirk, the first real emotion she'd shown.

"It's Taleen...and yeah you do owe me...how about giving me a place to sleep for the night?" Taleen was right to the point, she'd been traveling alone out in the open for weeks now, showing her face to the public eye as little as possible. She could use a roof over her head for once. And as much as she disliked small talk, if it got her a room for a night, or possibly longer, it was worth it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Likewise." Taleen responded, getting up from the snow and sheathing her dagger. Now that she was standing tall, Nelan had a good look at her. (Most likely) By her choice of mask, weapons, and the design of her light weight, noise reducing armor, she had quite the obvious look of an assassin or mercenary.

"Is this place far?" She asked, deciding to skip straight to the point, she wanted to get out of the cold wasteland that surrounded them.

Follow she did, she wasn't going to waste the opportunity for a free room. It wasn't that she didn't have the means to get her own room, the problem was finding one in such a remote location.

​"They attacked you in your sleep? Surprised they didn't gut you right then and there. That's what I would have done...."

Edited by A billion cats

IC (Weta): Weta nodded silently at Tinavu's explanation. It would take some thinking for him to get them all back to Le-koro with just two masks, but he suspected it would be possible.

"Let Kive-Phu do what she can then" he told the purple Skakdi.

OOC: There, white and purple, so now it's balanced. Happy now? :P

ppg2.png

Tivanu nodded at weta and considered something

"May i ask if you have something she may be able to use to get his or her scent? Orderin spoke about how he used rope to hang his victims. That would have his scent on it. And while we head to Le-koro she will be able to seek him and return to me."

OOC: Lol yeah.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Kive-phu, ivk nuf novenb kor junki ow."

Tivanu held out his arm and slowly Kive-phu made her way down his arm and she pressed her beak to the stone tablet and held it there for a very long time. she then flew off his arm and began her search

"Well she is off to give it a try."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Ko-Koro):

Viima watched Kive-phu fly off. Although he knew a tracking bird was most useful to the group at this point, he refused to show it to Tivanu. After all, he might just use the bird to lure everyone into a trap.

Viima kept quiet, and never went too far from Weta and Orderin.

IC Viima(Ko-Koro): Viima watched Kive-phu fly off. Although he knew a tracking bird was most useful to the group at this point, he refused to show it to Tivanu. After all, he might just use the bird to lure everyone into a trap. Viima kept quiet, and never went too far from Weta and Orderin.

IC: "Viima, you seem edgy. Is everything ok?" Orderin says, noticing the Matoran's strange behavior.OOC: I will PM Parugi so he knows we are tracking him.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu looked at Orderin then at Viima then back to Orderin and he grinned a bit

"I think he is just nervous with me around. I mean i can't blame him since i did almost destroy his mask. But as i said it is a rare opportunity for me to do anything for free,"

He looked over at those gathered and he just noticed something

I never realized how freakin tall i am. I mean dang.

He laughed quietly

OOC: Yeah you could tell him he can rp seeing a lava hawk if he wants. i mean icly Kive-phu is not dumb enough to actually attack him but it also provides good rp if he manages to somehow injure her or something

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu looked at Orderin then at Viima then back to Orderin and he grinned a bit"I think he is just nervous with me around. I mean i can't blame him since i did almost destroy his mask. But as i said it is a rare opportunity for me to do anything for free," He looked over at those gathered and he just noticed something

I never realized how freakin tall i am. I mean dang.

He laughed quietly OOC: Yeah you could tell him he can rp seeing a lava hawk if he wants. i mean icly Kive-phu is not dumb enough to actually attack him but it also provides good rp if he manages to somehow injure her or something
IC: Orderin looked at Tivanu and appeared to be about to say something, he then decided against it and just shook his head

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu noticed Orderin and immediately stopped laughing

"Sorry i was laughing for i just realized how much of a difference in height there is with this group. Sometimes i forget for even among other skakdi i am taller."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu noticed Orderin and immediately stopped laughing "Sorry i was laughing for i just realized how much of a difference in height there is with this group. Sometimes i forget for even among other skakdi i am taller."

IC: "Ah, yes. Among Toa I have always been tall, but, beside you... I must seem quite short."

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu laughed slightly and looked at Orderin

"Well yes i mean i guess you are a bit short compared to me but most are."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu smiled back but then he frowned a bit

"I hope Kive-phu does not run into any trouble. I mean she is a smart bird. Afterall it shows since i was able to teach her to understand commands in skakdi. But she is still just a rahi and can run into trouble."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu smiled back but then he frowned a bit"I hope Kive-phu does not run into any trouble. I mean she is a smart bird. Afterall it shows since i was able to teach her to understand commands in skakdi. But she is still just a rahi and can run into trouble."

IC: "Yes, I hope she does not get to close to Him, he's very cunning."

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC: OH, the many NPCS of the NM Hospital

Nalita was greeted with a contract when the two had returned to the front desk.

"You deserve work here," The matoran said in his typical minimal word count. "I am Fuaa, and I work here." He pointed to the main desk.

--

Widgets heard a soft trundling after the bell tower had chimed a new day, a Ga-Matoran moving into view with a metal cart of supplies before the echo had faded.

"Oh, you're up," She said cheerily. "I'm Milna, pleasure to meet you. It says here your name is Widgets. Funny name! Sorry, if that was offensive. Slept well? What am I saying, you probably didn't sleep a wink -- a big, handsome fella' like you getting some shut eye when he got a broken wing. That just doesn't sound right. Am I rambling again? I'm sorry, I just can't help it!"