BZPRPG - Kini Nui

Nuju Metru

IC: Bok

Bok plled away from the Rahkshi. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed...something headed towards JL's back. He activated his Kakama, ran over to JL, caught the canister and threw it at the Rahkshi.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

OOC: I'm not sure even a kakama lets you go fast enough to disengage from one fight, run over to another and snatch an object up faster than a guy can bend down and place his hand on the a guy who's ground directly in front of him, but I'll roll with it, because now I can do this.

IC (Karemo and Kitano): Kitano had already weakened the structure of the crystal container so that it would break apart as soon as it touched its target, so when Bo'k hand made contact with it at super-speed, the sphere ruptured completely, releasing a sticky spray of glass shrapnel and corrosive poison all around the toa of iron's hand, with some of it falling towards JL's back.

Since makika venom was normally used by Matoran miners to tunnel through stone they otherwise couldn't break, this would be no laughing matter for the toa. In fact, hitting the sphere at super-speed caused the glass to break up into even more sharp shards that it otherwise would have when it broke, which would cause even more cuts on his hand and arm. Cuts, made by small glass fragements covered in makika venom. Deep cuts too, thanks to the super-speed of the impact. I could go on, but by this time, it should have beun to dawn on Bok what an incredibly bad move that had been. By his rescue attempt, he had ended up causing more damage to himself than what he had tried to prevent happening to JL, and JL was still going to get some of it as a side effect.

ppg2.png

OOC: If a Kakama can let a person run around the island in a minute then it can definitely cover a few meters fast enough.

IC: JL

But Bok's move had also gave JL more time to plan and react, and more importantly, turn his head and hands, as he fired from his palms lightning in the direction of both the poison and the shards. With the heat of practically the suns surface, the Makika poison could do little more than be exaporated, where it rose upwards.

'Scumbag.'

Quickly, he manipulated electromagnetism around him, forcing Karemo's body to repel his own, and with his grip now loosened, JL pulled his legs forwards and launched a kick into his gut.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Kranan, big fight going on underground. If you're char is Anti-Makuta, please join. Otherwise please don't.

Bok was not happy. His left hand had gone completely numb. Bok reabsorbed his shield to prevent it from being stolen. Then feeling returned to Bok's hand. He wished it hadn't. Searing pain went up his arm. Bok felt like his arm was on fire. Who could be happy in his position? He picked up his hammer and swung it forwards with all his might straight at the other Toa of Iron's face.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC (Karemo and Kitano, bunnying Kurahk): Karemo had to get up off JL's arms in order to block Bok's strike, but the damage had already been done - the makika venom was doing its work, beginning to dissolve the metal and flesh of the other toa's hand. He brought up his own hammer to block the blow, and held it there when the two met. Injured as the other toa was, Karemo thought he would be able to best him. Venom getting inside glass cuts tended to disrupt one's concentration, so while it was often dangerous to use elemental atacks against another toa of your own element, he felt it could be justified in this situation. He locked gazes with Bok, and, without breaking the eye contact or doing anything else to betry his plans, caused an iron slug to fly from his fist where he helf the hammer and fly at Bok's abdomen like a bullet.

Kitano had teleported again, using the glow from the lightstone dust to see where he was going. He was a half-dozen bio away from JL now, which was plently of room from him to gather his wits, point his weapon at the toa of lightning and launch a hail of sharp glass shards at him. He hoped to catch him while he was still getting up, and his manoeuvrability would be compromised.

The Kurahk, meanwhile, had seen the two new arrivals and seized on the opportunity to turn them against each other. With the kraata quickly peeking out of the headplate, it bombarded Quon and Adil with waves of anger at each other. That had always been a Kurahk's best stratergy - make its enemies weaken each other and then finish off whichever one survived.

ppg2.png

IC: Aurum

The Toa of Iron followed the sounds of battle. It wasn't the first time since the Makuta was gone, but it definitely was the first time the amount of metal clanging against metal sounded like he actually wanted to join.

Faithfully, he walked, not too fast or too slow, just in the perfect tempo, around the cave system towards where the sound was coming from. He had walked in from the direction Quon and Adil had, and they were the first two he spotted; if they weren't assaulting, or, more accurately, being assaulted by a Rahkshi right now, they would have heard his footsteps easily.

Please, don't be bad. I want to have some fun. It's been some time since blood was shed.....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Bok had so much adrenaline coursing through him, he could hardly feel his hand. He raised up his injured hand and absorbed the slug. Wait, that's it! He used his iron powers to reform the inorganic part of his hand that had been destroyed. He then sent a hail of metal spikes fying at Karemo.

IC: Tafu

Tafu crept toward Kini-Nui. He saw no reason to be quiet and stealthy, but, as a precaution, he did it anyway. Yes, he could hear sounds of battle coming from the sacred grounds. It must have just been a rahi that was going wild, maybe a Muaka cat that the Toa are trying to round up. Nothing to be worried about... Tafu was trying to persuade himself to keep moving. This he did, but with some reluctance.

Going...

Going...

Almost there...

At last he made it and crouched to a hide. Slowly he peered out of his hiding place. Tafu couldn't make much sense of what was going on, but It was definitely a battle.

OOC: That's about all I can make of it, also.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

IC(Ignitus)(Mangaia):I see a large being moving into the chamber I have stumbled into, after giving the snake-like beings in the tunnel the slip, so I do the natural thing when someone you've never seen moves into the room if you're in hostile territory.IC(Rerus)(Mangaia):I move into a large chamber, dark as night, and am instantly tackled from behind. I throw him off and pick him up, then throw him into the wall.

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC(Rerus)(Mangaia):I realize the attacker is a Toa, clad in red and silver armor."Stop!" I tell Jarkale. "He's a Toa!"Too late. The Toa's mask glows bright red, and an energy shield appears in front of him that deflects Jarkale backward. Jarkale lands on his backside, without any real injury. The stranger summons a wall of fire in front of himself.IC(Ignitus)(Mangaia):"Who are you?" I ask.The Toa answers, "I'm Toa Rerus, and this is Jarkale. Who in Karzahni are you?"I respond, "I'm Ignitus, Toa of Fire."

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Tafu peers out from behind his rock again, waiting for the right moment...Tafu saw Jarkale aim a kick at the toa. They stopped to talk. This was Tafu's chance... "PSST!" He directed at Jarkale. "What...what in Mata Nui's is going on here?"

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

"Matoran! What are you doing here? This place isn't safe for you! But some Toa help is always welcome when one has to face down Rahkshi and Makuta worshippers!"

IC(Ignitus)(Mangaia):I look over at the third Toa, seeing he is clad in brown, yellow, and gray armor."Rahkshi? Makuta?" I ask.Rerus looks at me. "You wouldn't happen to have no memory of your past, would you?"Strange. "How'd you know?""Lucky guess. Anyway, Makuta is this evil dark lord, and the Rahkshi are his sons. So, where'd you wake up?""In a canister, on a beach." I have a bad feeling about how much he's guessing right."What about you?" I ask."I woke up in a crater in the middle of the desert."

OOC: Until Lorax returns to take on my goody-two-shoes, I'll take on all of you.

Killers didn't discriminate. Surprisingly. Skakdi might hate Toa. Matoran might hate Skakdi. Vortixx might hate everyone, and Toa might look down on everybody else. But if you were a Killer, you don't discriminate.

You end up hating everybody you kill, and it doesn't really matter what other people think. After all, they're dead. And as it's already been proven months ago, gods can be toppled.

The one other things killers didn't do was stride around in the light getting acknowledged by everybody that they existed. So even as Bok, and Ignitus, and his band of 'I woke up in a canister' friends who somehow got past all the security here were babbling on about things, Aurum was already beside them, without them knowing, and without hesitation cleaved his katar towards Ignitus' neck, ready to pull the body down when it's missing a head to spray and stun Bok and whoever else with blood spewing from the aorta.

OOC: EDIT - My bad Lorax.

IC: JL

Watch out! Glass-man is shooting shards at you. Might wanna dodge it.

While JL could look up, he knew that as he stood up, he didn't enough traction on his hands and even still, the inertia wouldn't be on his side for this one.

Of course, he wasn't prepared to die, and, one leg planted on the ground, the other kneeling, he thrust out both of his hands. An electric shield appeared in the air, lapsing blue light illuminating the cavern. Even the Rahkshi was notibly affected by the sudden light, screeching in anger at the disruption to it's home environment.

The shards impacted into the lightning shield, and quickly disintegrated, melting. What got through was just red hot shards, a few of which hit JL, who grimaced, but kept the shield up.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Jarkale

(Mangaia):

"More Toa with no memories?"

This was it, Jarkale knew it. Rerus had just found his team, the new Toa destined to open the vault. They were definately descendents of the Toa Mata and Toa Maru, he had no doubt about that.

Jarkale heard Tafu call for him. "What in Mata Nui's name is happening?"

Jarkale turned and gestured for him to come closer. "I don't know what everyone of you is doing here, but we mean no harm. You can come over here."

Bok shouted something about Jarkale being a Matoran in Mangaia.

"I'm okay", Jarkale said. "I've already got a whole group of Toa sent by Mata Nui himself to protect me. Plus, my feet additions help me out."

OOC: So... many... people... at once... @_@

OOC: I know what you mean by what you said, Tapio, but 1. We don't know if the vault is even gonna be opened.....and the more important one, 2. Nobody can be the Maru's descendant because the Maru are still here.....

It hasn't been, like, 100 years since Makuta's fall.

If anybody could actually get ticked off by a matoran talking, especially in the middle of a fight, it would be Aurum.

Out of place.

Out of time.

Out of logic.

It was like talking back to an elder, except if you replaced elder with better, and rather than talking back, remove the 'back'.

And plus, it was always more fun to kill Matoran first. Whether or not his swing reached Ignitus' neck and cleaved it from the body he didn't care; he was now more interesting in stabbing Jarkale.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I know both of those things. It's just Jarkale's way of being to jump into hasty conclusions. He was thinking that the Toa will open the vault, not me. Also, by "descendant" of Toa Maru, Jarkale meant that they are following the Toa Maru in legend, since the Maur already had their moment of glory with defeating Makuta. What I say with my characters isn't always what I think or mean.

Kind of a weird reason for Aurum to suddenly want to stab him, if you ask me.

By the way, does Aurum have his Volitak activated? Makes kind of a big difference whether Jarkale can dodge or not.

IC Jarkale

(Mangaia):

Jarkale could suddenly feel a change in atmosphere and it filled him with dread.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

"Matoran! What are you doing here? This place isn't safe for you! But some Toa help is always welcome when one has to face down Rahkshi and Makuta worshippers!"

"Yes, well you see, I actually don't know that myself. I don't know a Toa, either. And I don't worship Makuta, I'm on the side of the Toa, even though I don't know one" He added hastily "and the Island of Mata Nui. Are you a Toa? Do you know a Toa?" Tafu gulped, worrying that he had said to much. He was always known for being talkative, but that was a little more talkative than usual (even for him), in one breath.

2xu8Ptu.png

IC(Ignitus)(Mangaia):Time seems to slow down.I feel the heat of somebody behind me, if faintly.Reacting purely on instinct, I summon a wall of fire to surround myself, even as I turn to face the attacker.I draw my sword, Vulcan, and prepare for a fight.

A wall of fire didn't help Ignitus as all, even as Aurum's Katar-Sword got closer and closer to his neck. If Ignitus didn't do anything quick, then he'd be severely injured or worse - having his head cleaved from his head.

However, it did make Aurum back up a little bit, cringing from the sudden heat.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Huh. Unrealistic, but whatever.

Cling! The sound of the sword-katar rebounding off the hau's shield came echoing as Aurum's arm flew the opposite direction. There was pain in his shoulder from this, but he didn't grimace as he stepped back, getting lower, into a more feral position, much better suited for fighting.

Then he disappeared with the use of his Volitak.

What remained visible to them were the spherical, well formed metal spikes, each of them with very little to no impurities. It was obvious that Aurum had been honing his elemental skill since months ago, and each of the spikes flew through the air like a bullet, accurate and fast, although they were nowhere near as lethal as a bullet - although if they did hit it's mark, Jarkale's neck, then it didn't need to be.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

EDIT: Ninja'd

IC Jarkale

(Mangaia):

Jarkale took out the spear Rerus had gave him, and threw it at Aurum just as the Toa of Iron faded into a blurry figure and threw iron spikes at Jarkale. Seeing the danger, Jarkale used the added speed of his feet additions to race out of the way. The spikes buried themselves into the wall.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC(Rerus)(Mangaia):Just as the guy who tried to kill Ignitus faded into the darkness, I leap to try and tackle him. Instead, I hit the ground.OOC: On a side note, I think successor would be a better term than descendant.

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

From his position a few meters closer to Jarkale than he was before, Aurum lifted his hands upwards. On the spot where Rerus had landed, metal spikes began to form very fast, protruding upwards from the ground in near perfect cones sharp enough to go through Rerus like a kebab stick through all the juicy meat.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Rerus)(Mangaia):While crawling to my feet, I notice metal spikes rising from the ground."Fix it!" I yell, as I quickly get to my feet and hold my mace at the ready.

IC Jarkale

(Mangaia):

The problem with fighting a Volitak user underground was the fact that the darkness made him impossible to spot. The mask allowed its user to become silent and transparent, but not invisible. Thus, in well-lit conditions, a Volitak user could be seen if one knew where to look. In the dark chamber of Mangaia, however, this fight would quickly become lethal.

Jarkale tensed his muscles, prepared to sprint in a split second if he spotted an attack. He considered running around in an effort to hit the opponent with sheer luck, but thought better of it. Racing blindly would just get you killed.

Suddenly a very unwelcome sound came from the side. Jarkale turned and saw two Rahkshi - one a Rahkshi of sleep and the other of slowness - advancing. They were obviously aggravated by the commotion in their territory. Jarkale's spirit froze.

"Rahkshi, coming this way!" Jarkale called to the others.

OOC: Tapio, I suggest you control these two Rahkshi for the while. Remember that both are wild; there's nothing keeping them from whacking their staves and powers into each other; the only reason they haven't is probably because they haven't done anything stupid to each other yet.

Kaching! The metal spikes rose; Rerus hadn't moved from his spot, and he had also underestimated the speed of the metal spikes, which grazed into his legs, pricking him. If he didn't jump off right now, he'd be impaled through his entire body.

As for Ignitus, Aurum tested the Toa's reaction, throwing two flat, penetrating blades with aerodynamic flaps rather than handles, both of them flying through the air towards the Toa of Fire, ready to be blocked by the Hau's power.

And finally, Aurum heard of the shout by Jarkale, and the screech of the Rahkshi.

"Now there are 3," Aurum muttered silently, but, as any clever person would do, he had already moved in position, and continued moving in fluidity to keep himself from being found. "You will all die but I am as friendly as can be to the Rahkshi." He said matter-of-factly, no emotion showing on his invisible face. If you could know it, you'd realize he didn't know whether it was alright to kill them. He knew he should, and he didn't care about them, but what held him back was the realization that they didn't do any harm like an ant to a boot.

But still, did he really care?

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Ignitus)(Mangaia):Rahkshi. Rerus about to be impaled. Two blades flying straight at me. Wait, two blades flying straight at me?In the nick of time, I superheat the blades, causing them to melt in a matter of moments, activating my Hau simultaneously to protect myself from the molten metal.IC(Rerus)(Mangaia):I lunge away from the quickly growing metal spikes onto the nice, flat ground, trying to ignore the sharp pain in my right knee.

He's fast. I'll have to catch that one by surprise. As for the one on the floor, he seems a bit slower. If that's true........

As a Toa of Iron, Aurum could control metals. And so he did; the armor on his own body changed, going from plate armor to pieces of sleeker, more flexible armor, thinner yet still hard metals sliding on top of each other as a weave to allow movement.

He smiled as he sheathed his two sword Katar's, while creating an all new weapon - a lance on his right hand. And with all his strength, he stabbed it at the most vulnerable spot in the entire group - Jakarle.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

EDIT: Ninja'd again

OOC: Sure thing. It's possible that the Rahkshi may also have some sort of alliance, no? I wonder if Rahkshi have mating seasons... :P

IC Jarkale + RAHKSHI of sleep and slowness

(Mangaia):

Jarkale looked at the Rahkshi, then at the fight going on against the Toa of Iron, then back at the Rahkshi. There was no way Rerus and the new Toa could hope to defeat them all, sent by Mata Nui or not. Jarkale would need to help.

He had never fought a Rahkshi before, but had heard plenty about them. He wasn't exactly sure about the powers of these two, didn't recognize the colourings. But he had to keep them from assaulting the Toa.

Jarkale started sprinting next to the Rahkshi, hoping to keep them distracted by running around them. Doing so, he dodged Aurum's attack by luck. The other Rahkshi lifted its staff, however, and suddenly Jarkale could feel himself slowing down dramatically. Even his feet additions didn't help him now. Robbed of his greatest ability, Jarkale could do nothing as the Rahkshi of slowness advanced towards him.

The sleep Rahkshi turned to the Toa, sending sleep energy from its staff towards Ignitus.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC(Ignitus)(Mangaia):I turn to face the Rahkshi, just as a bolt of energy hits me. Instead of pain or injury, though, I start to feel tired. Really tired. My eyelids are getting heavy. I can't fall asleep. I've gotta stay awake. Gotta stay awake...IC(Rerus)(Mangaia):I see Ignitus falling over, obviously nearing unconsciousness, so I make my way there as fast as I can and punch him in the face.IC(Ignitus)(Mangaia):Ow. That hurt. My mind registers that I've just hit a wall. Wait, no. I shake off the last bit of drowsiness and see that the wall is no wall, but a door. The door has no hinges, keyhole, or seams, but it's still a door. And written on it is a riddle:Across an endless oceanBeyond where minds can seeMy key likes in the openWhere you will never beBeneath the brightest thunderStand towers of the dayThe light may break asunderIf night skies choose obeyThe red sign on black eyesWill lead you to your prizeIC(Rerus)(Mangaia):Hoping a punch to the face woke him up, I turn and see Jarkale being approached by what I can only assume is a Rahkshi. Let's see... yep, those are the same kind of claws that ripped the guy in the tunnel apart. I throw my mace at the one approaching Jarkale and charge the other one, just hoping it won't notice me until my hands are around its throat.

The lance stabbed into pure air; Aurum stood for a second before retracting his arm. Huh, he though, Fluke. But it won't happen again.

As swift as a rahi during mating season, he stabbed through the air again, the lance pushing apart the particles like the perfect stroke through a water, aimed at Jakarle again, now that he was slowed.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013