Fan-Created Media Forum Rules
Welcome to the Fan-Created Media forum! We've finally got a specific place to share our own Bionicle and LEGO-inspired beats, flicks, and adventures! We can make this new spot a great place to hang out, as long as we follow a few simple rules.
What you can post here: your home-brewed music, videos, and games, whether they're totally original, edits/remixes of official media, and/or Let's Plays, and replies to other members' works.
What you can't post here: music, videos, and games created or endorsed by LEGO, without alterations. Such topics and discussion belong in the appropriate LEGO Discussion forums.
The BZPower Rules and Guidelines apply to all topics in this forum, as well as to the media you post here.
1) No double posting. Do not post twice or more times in a row. If you have more to say, and you were the last to post, edit your last post. Note: Topic starters are exempt from this rule and may double post ONLY to announce an update or a new preview. However, you must wait at least 24 hours before you do so.
2) Post a topic only once. If you had a problem and accidentally posted your topic twice or more times, report the duplicates and they'll be deleted.
3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for sixty days or more. Note: Topic starters are exempt from this rule and may revive their own topics ONLY to announce an update or a new preview. All other cases will result in topic closure.
4) Do not post preview or hype topics. Refrain from posting until you actually have a song, video, or game to share, or if you need help or suggestions. You are allowed to post game demos.
5) Members are permitted to create individual topics if they need help using a program, or assistance in making their game, video, or music. This involves creating a topic to ask for help with a program, or to look for actors, people to help with development, suggestions, etc.
6) Plagiarism is not tolerated in this forum. It's obvious that you shouldn't take another member's work and paste it into your own topic. Additionally, please refrain from posting or using slightly-altered versions of another member's media (this includes using their artwork and stories), unless you have permission from the creator.
7) Videos and music may now be shared via most video and sound sites. Such sites include YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, and Bandcamp. If you aren't sure if a site is safe for posting, please contact a staff member working in this forum. You may also upload and share them via a trustworthy hosting site, such as Media Fire or Bricklink, or host and share from your own website.
Thank you for reading and following these rules! If you have any questions/confusion, please contact one of the Fan-Created Media Forum Leaders or Assistants. Stay creative, friends!
FCM Forum Leader
Edited by -Windrider-, Apr 22 2016 - 09:12 PM.