Come new MoCs

Hi guys, I was bored and made a few new guys. (I meant for the title to say "Some New MoCs" but, typos happen.)

Ko-Matoran

These are just some random Ko-Matoran that I built. I haven't figured out any names for them.

Z9.

This is a mercenary that I built, he carries two assault rifles. His real name is "Xenine" but he abbreviates it to Z9.

Front

Back

Coming up next: A Toa of lightning, and a Toa of gravity!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

LOL, I was going to use the name Xenine for something... funny coincidence (but that's okay, I have a huge list of names, I'll find something else). Speaking of which, I like what you were doing with Z9's head design. It's probably the intended thin look, but the lower legs could use some armor.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

LOL, I was going to use the name Xenine for something... funny coincidence (but that's okay, I have a huge list of names, I'll find something else). Speaking of which, I like what you were doing with Z9's head design. It's probably the intended thin look, but the lower legs could use some armor.

Yeah Chro, that is the design that I had in mind. I was at a friends house, so I was using what was on hand.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Nice Ko-Matoran! Wish I had pieces to make some matoran like that, and but i really like them because they remind me of what matoran used to look back in the early years of Bionicle. One question tho, did you have them all built at the same time? Or did you just simply interchange pieces on the matoran? Anyways Z9 looks like a pretty interesting build and i like how you added a complex way of putting some armor on the back. Also, as stated above by Chro, I like the head design of Z9 as well :)

Nice Ko-Matoran! Wish I had pieces to make some matoran like that, and but i really like them because they remind me of what matoran used to look back in the early years of Bionicle. One question tho, did you have them all built at the same time? Or did you just simply interchange pieces on the matoran? Anyways Z9 looks like a pretty interesting build and i like how you added a complex way of putting some armor on the back. Also, as stated above by Chro, I like the head design of Z9 as well :)

No, I swapped parts in the Matoran. In one of the pictures of Z9, you can see a decapitated body.

HERE!

Oh I see, what a shame. It would've been pretty sweet to have the matoran all built at a time, dont you think? But anyways that doesnt take away from what I previously mentioned. And one more thing, from what set did you get the Keetorange colored Hero Factory armor parts used on Z9's upper legs?

Oh I see, what a shame. It would've been pretty sweet to have the matoran all built at a time, dont you think? But anyways that doesnt take away from what I previously mentioned. And one more thing, from what set did you get the Keetorange colored Hero Factory armor parts used on Z9's upper legs?

I think that they were from Jetbug.

HERE!

I think that they were from Jetbug.

Oh alright thanks for the info :)