• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Full set of Krana and Krana-Kal for sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 17 2013 - 04:39 PM

I got a full set of Krana and Krana-Kal just lying around and would like to get rid of them. It includes the original 96 Krana, the 8 Dark Purple Krana, and the 48 Krana-Kal giving a grand total of 152 Krana/Kal. I will sell both sets for $75 USD. The buyer must pay for shipping and Paypal charges. I reside in Ireland for anyone that is interested. The usual rules apply; you pay first and then I ship the goods. :)

#2 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2013 - 06:30 PM

I will take them! We have done trades in the past before, go ahead and shoot me your paypal address in a pm!

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

#3 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts

Posted May 18 2013 - 03:49 PM

I've sent you a PM.

#4 Offline I Exist

I Exist
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,326 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2013 - 09:42 PM

Do you have these Krana-kal in spare? I would gladly buy them from you.

- Nuhvok-kal Bo

- Pahrak-kal Za & Yo

- Tahnok-kal Za, Yo, Su

- Gahlok-kal Zo & Yo

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

#5 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts

Posted May 20 2013 - 05:36 AM

No, sorry. I have already sold the Krana to Mask Collector. If that deal falls through, you are more than welcome to buy the entire set of Krana-Kal as I am unwilling to break up the set.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users