• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Rise of the Rockets Discussion Topic

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#241 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2014 - 11:24 AM

Just to confirm, profile approved. =P

#242 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2014 - 07:58 PM

Update to Aspen's Appearance: 

Appearance: After rescuing Dahlia, Aspen's outfit has gone a major overhaul. He has discarded his white hat as his signature accessory in favor of a teal scarf with white patterns, a gift from Dahlia. Without his hat to muss it up, Aspen's black hair is not nearly as messy as it once was. Aspen has also gotten rid of his jacket and t-shirt, replacing it with a cool grey longsleeved button up shirt, with a collar and cuffed sleeves, both of which he folds back. Aspen's new pair of jeans are a much darker shade of blue, and they fit his legs much better than his previous baggy pair. Among the most major additions to his outfit, Aspen now wears a pair of glasses with rectangular lenses and rimmed with black plastic. The glasses appear to magnify Aspen's hazel eyes somewhat, and add an intelligent edge to them as well. Despite these changes, Aspen has kept his white and red running shoes. Overall, Aspen's new outfit is much sleeker and sharper than his previous casual attire, and highlight his somewhat lanky frame much more than his old baggy clothes. Aspen stands at 5'8. He carries a burgundy backpack with black straps.

Update to Dahlia's Appearance:

Appearance: After returning from being rescued, Dahlia has switched out her outfit. She now wears a forest green vest over a pink t-shirt. She wears a similar pair of jeans, about the same size and color as her previous one. She has also added a straw sun hat to her outfit, decorated with (fittingly) a pink Dahlia. She has also kept her brown boat shoes. Overall, Dahlia's outfit is very similar to her previous one, still very simple, though her new are a bit more colorful. Her eyes don't exactly have their previous happiness, but they contain the same kindness they always had. Dahlia stands at 5'10. She carries a light tan backpack with various flower patterns. 

Update to Olivia's Appearance: 

Appearance: After returning home, Olivia's outfit has undergone a major overhaul. In place of her longsleeved shirt, Olivia now wears a light red tank top. Instead of her loose fitting shorts, Olivia now wears much tighter-fitting bike shorts, which are black with two white stripes beside each other running down the sides. And finally, her black hiking boots have been replaced by a pair of white athletic shoes with green highlights. Additions include a pair of black fingerless gloves, and a white visor. She still keeps her red hair back in a ponytail. Overall, Olivia's new outfit is much sleeker than her previous one, and highly athletic. Olivia stands at 6'0. She carries black backpack with grey stripes on the straps

Edited by Edea Lee, May 14 2014 - 10:21 PM.

#243 Offline Carson Chambliss

Carson Chambliss
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,044 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2014 - 07:20 PM

I'm back for a round of twenty - er, three questions:

1. "Where's the activity?,"

2. "Is Team Magma dead yet?,"

and

3. "Will I stay in this game till the bitter end?"

Also, a recap would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Can reward points be gifted?

Edited by Xenophilic Zeno, May 12 2014 - 07:46 PM.

#244 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2014 - 07:58 PM

1. The activity is taking exams, it must get over 50% to be able to return to being a thing that happens. =P

2. Not yet, that has taken a break due to everyone but me getting busy. xP

3. Sure. =P

Recap:

There have been Pokemon Trainers known as the 'sins' who have been appearing; so far Wrath, Envy, Lust, and Greed have shown up, and the battles between the latter two are still ongoing.

There is a group called 'Team Zephyr' causing trouble in Celadon Department Store, which four Rocket members are handling rather amusingly so far, since the team is so incompetent they're good.

There is stuff happening in Cianwood regarding Lieutenant Surge, Sabrina, and Koga. Esen Windred, the daughter of Ace, has appeared, along with Silvermind, Jayron, and Cyan.

There have been other miscellaneous player-based events as well, and I forget if there's anything else that's happened recently too.

#245 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 267 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2014 - 08:13 PM

I also made a fairly recent recap here. ^_^

Also, although Team Magma isn't dead yet, Déoza seems to have their eye on them. The most recent stuff regarding Team Magma's potential demise can be seen in the second IC of this post.

Edited by Konuju, May 12 2014 - 08:18 PM.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#246 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2014 - 10:03 PM

Heh, i've been informed that what I was thinking for Colette is actually a bandana, and not a scarf. Profile updated accordingly. ^^'''

#247 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 57 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2014 - 01:22 PM

Sorry I've been inactive, some other projects have reared their heads now that I have time to do them. I'll try and get a little more active again in the next couple of days. :)

BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#248 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 08 2014 - 05:56 PM

First post updated with all of the current teasers.

Also, some of you may have noticed that I've changed the way that I'm keeping track of my own Pokémon--keeping only the six or seven currently on a team in the character's profile. Fear not--the rest are stored away elsewhere and will be edited in or out to reflect the character's in-game team from now on. If anyone finds that they, too, have too many Pokémon to keep track of in a single post, feel free to do the same as I have. =)

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#249 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 13 2014 - 05:48 PM

And my third, technically fourth drawing so far!

Colette Natalie Llyan

#250 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 640 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2014 - 04:06 PM

Here is a mon, that Jamie is gonna want to have. She will hopefully get him in the next post I post.

Species: Shellder

Nickname: Bedevere

Trainer: Jamie Arthur

Appearance: Bedevere is a lighter shade of blue than other Shellder,

Personality: Bedevere is a Naughty Pokémon who loves to fight, loves to mess around, and loves to listen or partake in anything involving black magic.

Ability: Skill Link

Specialty: Bedevere prefers to take to the offense and hit hard but is found of field manipulation at times.

Known Moves: Shell Smash, Icicle Spear, Razor Shell, Whirlpool, Withdraw, Rock Blast (Egg Move, lacks adequate control over it)

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.

#251 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2014 - 01:04 AM

Species: Clawitzer
Nickname: Claraga
Trainer: Lucia
Appearance: The twig from her first form has become a reed, however, otherwise the same.
Personality: While still a ditz at times, Claraga is a force to be reckoned with, as she can fight much better than as a Clauncher, and not act as silly in the heat of the moment.
Ability: Mega Launcher
Specialty: Special attack enhanced, plus Special Defence, attack is lowered.
Known Moves: BubbleBeam, Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
EXP: 7

Species: Magikarp
Nickname: Skulkraken
Trainer: Colette
Appearance: No difference
Personality: Skulkraken is a nice Magikarp. He likes to let others train on him. So he is rather disappointed when everyone hates him. But he found nice person! He likes Colette. He helped her train. He followed her across an ocean. He was overjoyed when Colette finally stuck up for him and caught him. He is now her best friend.
Ability: Swift Swim
Specialty: Attack +
Known Moves: Splash, Tackle, Flail, Bounce

Edited by Colette Llyan, Jun 21 2014 - 01:10 AM.

#252 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 640 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2014 - 01:39 AM

Species: Slowking
Nickname: Grummore (and Pellinore)
Trainer: Jamie Arthur
Appearance: He has a green ring around his tail and his crown his a blue gem, and is a darker shade of grey than others.
Personality: Grummore is both bold and intelligent and hates bullying. He used to have a problem with registering events long after they had passed. Now he has the exact opposite problem. He calculates things so fast, that in the heat of battle he is a hundred moves ahead and somewhat shuts-down out of surprise if his opponent does something unexpected. Pellinore is self-aggrandizing piece of headwear that adorns Grummore's head. The two consciousness are in flux over who controls the mind, but Grummore has the far stronger will.
Ability: Regenerator
Specialty: Now much more able to react to events, Grummore can take to the offensive better with special attacks, particularly Psychic, and can use it to calculate probable positioning. Still capable at absorbing hits and Healing. Still physically slow, if not mentally, though arguments with Pellinore can distract him. Also if his health gets too low, he runs the chance of Pellinore taking the dominant place in the mind. If this happens, offensive capabilities (especially Water moves) gain greater potency, but loses the ability to heal.
Known Moves: Heal Pulse, Psychic, Water Pulse, Yawn, Disable, Zen Headbutt
Battle Count: 7

Also would it be possible for me to upgrade Zen Headbutt to Future Sight? Because Future Sight would be perfect, but its an egg move.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th, Jun 23 2014 - 01:49 AM.

0.jpg

#253 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 03:49 PM

After much work on me making these, I finally made them.

Username: Ricardo Mason

Name: Maxilus 'Dandy' Sarukai

Faction: Neutral

Hometown: Shamouti Islands

Appearance: Here

Personality: He's a block headed bounty hunter that was a hatred for the Rockets. He's a pretty 'dandy' guy to hang out with when he's not on the job for somebody. He likes to party, chat, and possibly flirt around a bit. Though he takes his work seriously and hates to lose the job he is given by someone, just anyone hates losing a Pokemon match. 

Background: Born to the parents of a small time Pokemon trainers on Shamounti, Maxilus doesn't know a whole lot about his early youth. When the war broke out, his parents joined Team Liberty to oppress the rule of the Rockets. Most of his life that time, he was alone or under the care of the orphanage in the island. When he was about 7, the lady running the orphanage told his parents had died. He knew who was responsible for the murder, and vowed to take revenge on a way they would never expect.

When he was 15, he ran away from the orphanage and became a bounty hunter. But before he started, he needed to train himself in mastering Pokemon. A whole year he wasted trying to catch the right Pokemon that suited him best for what he will endure in the future. Once he finally found his Pokemon and trained them, he began his work as a Bounty Hunter. He works for anyone willing to pay for his services for whatever task is needed. Though because he is bent on taking revenge on the Rockets, he erased all records of his old name and history. He is now a ghost of the war between the Rockets and Liberty.

Species: Barbarcle

Nickname: Razorface

Trainer: Maximus 'Dandy' Sarukai

Appearance: a regular Barbarcle but with a scared and more sharper clawed face

Personality: Razorface stands by Maximus all the time and is rather a closed and locked book to anyone but him.

Ability: Tough Claws

Specialty: Attack

Known Moves: Stone Edge, Razor Shell, Cross Chop, Night Slash, Shell Smash, Skull Bash

Species: Joltik

Nickname: Click

Trainer: Maxilus 'Dandy' Sarukai

Appearance: A purple Joltik bug with green eyes

Personality: He's a very playful Joltik and likes to hang around on Maximus' shoulder. That is, if he doesn't accidentally wipe him off.

Ability: Compound Eyes

Specialty: Special Attack

Known Moves: Bug Buzz, Discharge, Leech Life, Sucker Punch, Electro Web, and Fury Cutter

Species: Vuplix

Nickname: Sun Hound

Trainer: Maximus 'Dandy' Sarukai

Appearance: A sun orange colored vulpix with red tribal pattern on his sides

Personality: She's very passionate and always goes around with a stride when she walks. She doesn't mind cuddling around Maximus when they are not on the job.

Ability: Drought

Specialty: Defense

Known Moves: Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Fire Spin, Safeguard, Wiil-O-Wisp, and Hex

(Approved via wiki chat)

Edited by Ricardo Mason, Jun 30 2014 - 05:13 PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#254 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 267 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2014 - 12:10 PM

So I didn't mean to wait until Colette's birthday for this, but it's actually pretty fitting. This happened to my iPad while I was in Germany. :P

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#255 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2014 - 12:31 PM

Pfffffffft, it's even better than I thought it'd be... I have successfully taken over the topic. =P

#256 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 04:59 PM

(Official approval for everything that hasn't had a public approval yet)

NPC Profile Post #4 -- Other

--Meghan Vert

Username: Parugi

Name: Meghan Vert

Faction: Team Liberty

Hometown:

Appearance: Here.

Personality:

Background: 

Pokémon: Malamar, Galvantula

-Malamar--(Contrary): Psycho Cut, Hypnosis, Topsy-Turvy, Trick Room, Superpower, Night Slash.

-Galvantula--(Compoundeyes): Gastro Acid, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Sticky Web, Bug Buzz, Disable (EM).

--Esen Windred

Name: Esen Windred

Faction: Unknown.

Hometown: Unknown.

Personality:

Background: 

Pokémon: Honchkrow (Krow), Gliscor (Scor,) Swoobat (Bat)

-Honchkrow--(Super Luck): Wing Attack, Brave Bird, Air Slash, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Mirror Move (EM.)

-Gliscor--(Hyper Cutter): Guillotine, Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Fire Fang, Swords Dance, Tailwind (MT).

-Swoobat--(Simple): Psychic, Supersonic, Calm Mind, Air Slash, Imprison, Signal Beam (MT).

--Skye Hall

Name: Skye Hall

Faction: Team Rocket (formerly Team Zephyr)

Hometown: Rustboro City, Hoenn.

Appearance: 

Personality:

Background: 

Pokémon: Spinarak (Spinarak-Man; 2), Torchic (The Human Torchic; 2)

-Spinarak-Man--(Swarm): String Shot, Poison Sting, Signal Beam (EM), Electroweb (EM). 

-The Human Torchic--(Blaze): Ember, Peck, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Endure (EM), Feint (EM).

--Eileen Alaric

Name: Eileen Alaric

Faction: N/A; Team Rocket-affiliated

Hometown: Snowbelle City, Kalos

Personality:

Background: 

Pokémon: Unknown.

--Levi Alaric

Name: Levi Alaric

Faction: N/A.

Hometown:

Appearance:

Personality:

Background: 

Pokémon: Unknown.

--Jackson Sang (Freelancer)

Username: Parugi.

Name: Jackson Sang. He also goes by several different aliases.

Faction: Freelance assassin; often gets hired by Team Rocket.

Hometown: Castelia City, Unova.

Appearance: Here. An extremely dashing and handsome individual, Jackson is 5'10 and has burgundy-colored hair and eyes. In general, he is seen wearing a black trench coat with silver buttons and a black or dark gray-blue suit underneath. He wears a leather belt with a silver clasp, on which he carries his Pokéballs.On the job, he takes on a wide range of disguises and appearances, either through different clothing or with the help of Tracer. However, one outfit in particular that he tends to use is a ninja-like uniform that he wears underneath his casual clothing, and can switch into in virtually an instant. This uniform is black with a white belt, gloves, and boots, as well as a black bandanna over his mouth and nose. Typically, he ends up covered in blood during his assassination missions; as a result, he becomes virtually unrecognizable in this uniform, especially when Tracer uses his Transform attack to add on some... unique... characteristics...

Personality: To put it simply, Jackson is... kind of crazy. An insanely effective assassin who has virtually never lost a battle, he has developed a bit of a complex, viewing himself as the center of the universe and all of the people within it as figments of his imagination. He does not believe that he can be beaten, and as a result, does not believe that he can be killed; any attempts to prove him otherwise will result in him countering with insane logic that, strangely, usually ends up making sense. His beliefs are only further supported by his tendency to engage (and defeat) targets and opponents--human and Pokémon--in direct combat, as opposed to relying on his own Pokémon to do even a fraction of the work that he does.Regardless, Jackson is not particularly cocky or rude while not on the job. He is a bit of a jokester, and is, overall, a pretty cool person to hang out with, so long as you don't do something to get on his bad side, and is, quite frankly, a bit of a dork. This lighter side of him is reserved only for those who can both catch him in public while he's not on a job and get past his odd idiosyncrasies, such as his deep fondness for fast-moving objects and vehicles, such as bullets, cars, jets, motorboats, and other similar methods of transportation.

Beware, however, that he has a strict--and secretive--moral code, one that most people don't understand, cannot comprehend, and which does influence his choice of job; if one somehow crosses it, he will come for them, and they will deserve every ounce of the beating that he delivers--at least in his eyes. Virtually no one is exempt from this, nor from the potential cruelty with which he will deal with those who tarnish it. In short, if you are on a train with him, be very careful of what you do and how you behave; otherwise, you may find yourself making a lot of new friends... with the tracks.

Background: Jackson was born to a wealthy family in Castelia City. Somewhat odd from a young age, Jackson was very fond of acrobatics, and as a result grew up practicing them. Some ten or twelve years ago, he ran away from home and began living off of the streets, where he was able to refine his acrobatic abilities and enhance his endurance, strength, and other physical abilities, eventually becoming an assassin-for-hire--and quickly rising to become one of the best in the business. At some point he expanded his area of operation to include the Kanto regions, quickly catching the eye of Team Rocket and becoming one of their most often-hired hit-men, a job he has been working with ever since--though not exclusively, as he still hires himself out to literally anyone who will pay him for his services.Rumor has it that Jackson is blood-related to Shadow Admin Sleight through the father he left behind in Castelia all those years ago, though no one has really looked into the background behind this possibility at this point. It seems to stem from their similar attitudes and accomplishments in life, however, primarily that they are both incredibly difficult to defeat in their respective areas of combat.

Pokémon: Tracer (Ditto,) Claire (Mienshao; 3,) Walker (Grovyle; 4,) Felix (Elgyem; 1)

Spoiler

Edited by Parugi, Oct 01 2014 - 06:15 PM.

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#257 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 10:10 PM

Nickname: Luke
Species: Lucario
Trainer: Zach
Appearance: Overall the same as a typical Lucario, Luke now has a 'star' pattern across his face, made of the same hair type as across his muzzle. He tends to keep his dreadlocks tied up in a ponytail style as well.
Personality: Luke is driven by a sense of justice; which makes Zach's recent worrying all the more disappointing to Luke, since his personality had been observed before he had been hatched. That said, Luke tries to make up for Zach's shortcomings by helping out as much as possible.

Loyal to the end, Luke has approved of Zach starting to take initiative to change himself again. Finally having the strength to evolve, Luke is ready to help defend the peace with Zach as best as he can.
Ability: Justified
Specialty: Attack+, Special Attack+
Known Moves: Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch(Egg Move), Force Palm, Final Gambit, Dragon Pulse, ExtremeSpeed

Nickname: Smugleaf
Species: Servine
Trainer: Zach
Appearance: The 'monocle' from being a Snivy is now in the shape of glasses.
Personality: This Servine acts like what you'd expect a Servine to typically be from it's looks... This Servine is smug. However, even with his smugness, he's still relatively Mild, and doesn't boast that all the time. However, that was the first thing that Zach noticed about Snivy, which is why he got the nickname "Smugleaf".
With Smugleaf's first evolution, however, he's definitely gotten more confident; and while still mild, is totally willing to be overconfident at times.
Ability: Contrary
Specialty: +Speed, +Special Attack, +Attack, -Defense
Known Moves: Leaf Blade, Leer, Natural Gift(EGG), Leaf Tornado, Wring Out, Slam

(Vine Whip to Leaf Blade, Coil to Leaf Tornado, +Wring Out, +Slam)

Edited by Colette Llyan, Jul 16 2014 - 01:33 PM.

#258 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 04:26 PM

Nickname: Willow
Species: Nincada

Trainer: Olivia Seaton

Appearance: Slightly smaller than the average Nincada

Personality: Willow, having spent all of her life as a non-combative family pet, is friendly in temperment, though a bit simple at times. Most of the time, she's content hanging around people and sleeping in a corner. However, the idea of Pokemon battling intrigues her, and so while inexperienced, Willow will go into battle with all she can muster. 

Ability: Compound Eyes
Specialty: Speed

Known Moves: Dig, Aerial Ace (TM Move), Metal Claw, Bug Buzz (Egg Move), Harden, Night Slash

#259 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 04:45 PM

Approved, to mention.

#260 Offline Carson Chambliss

Carson Chambliss
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,044 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 10:15 PM

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'll be gone for around a week. Touch not Cero while I am absent.

#261 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 11:14 PM

Duly noted. I'll probs be doing other stuff around Lumiose in the meantime. : p

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#262 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 640 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2014 - 12:04 PM

Here's a dude who will probably appear pretty shortly if he gets approved.

Species: Whismur
Nickname: Orpheus
Trainer: Richard Apollo
Appearance: Looks like a standard Whismur through and through.
Personality: Oprheus is a modest Pokémon with a large case of stage fright. Problem since he'd also love nothing else than to sing before crowds. Has a voice reminiscent of human tenors. Loves to imitate human speech, but has little capability to speak the language.
Ability: Rattled
Specialty: Sensitive hearing which gives Orpheus better control of sound based moves, but in exchange cause him using his full force to deal damage to himself.
Known Moves: Uproar (Causes recoil), Supersonic, Roar, Pound, Hyper Voice (Causes recoil), Astonish

0.jpg

#263 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Aug 26 2014 - 12:09 PM

Orpheus approved.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#264 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 11:18 PM

Legend Notes Nine; Raikou
Partnered Trainer: Zach
Appearance: Due to utilizing Dimensional Shifts, this Raikou has had its body fur turned an orange-y colour, and its mane has turned golden. Raikou's muzzle and tail are also a silvery colour.
Personality: Raikou is helpful at times, and acts a lot like a mentor; however, it also remembers its home dimension, and will over-act to try and prevent something similar from happening to this one.
Ability: Volt Absorb
Specialty: Special Attack++
Known Moves: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Weather Ball, Extrasensory, Reflect

Yes, I know, finally... I forgot this was a profile I needed to make. >>'

#265 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 01:18 PM

Username: JiMing
Name: Lachina Adaon
Faction: Ranger Union (Neutral)
Hometown: Vientown
Appearance: Despite only standing at 5'4", Lachina's physical stature is lean and athletic, as a result of her Ranger training. Her skin tone is between a shade of light brown and tan. Her hair is a shade of golden brown, with four tufts in the back curling up and to the side to make unformed pigtails, two on either side. In the front her bangs come down to just above the eyebrows, with the exception of two shoulder-length strands than hang down the sides of her face. Her eyes, a bright shade of silvery-grey, will occasionally seem to shine with energy. Lachina looks around two years younger than she actually is, much to her chagrin and the confusion of those around her. She wears a standard Almian Ranger uniform, with the addition of a pair of green flight goggles and an orange scarf.
Personality: Lachina is dedicated to her occupation and attempts to maintain an air of professionalism while on duty. Those efforts are usually hampered by her appearance and stature, and more often than not she finds herself calmly reminding people of her true age, quickly growing frustrated if they refuse to catch on. On average, Lachina acts more mature than others of her age, but at the same time can get heated when discussing things she feels passionately about. When a crisis arises though, she can maintain her cool and formulate a plan to keep the innocent safe.
Background: Lachina grew up for as long as she could remember in Vientown. Living in such a small society right next to a forest gave her an appreciation of nature and its connections with people and Pokemon. She grew up with this simple life, learning to appreciate the local Field Rangers. She would spend hours listening to stories of their missions. Her favorite story was that of Kellyn, who had almost single-handedly stopped the nefarious Team Dim Sun and saved Almia. Despite her fascination with their tales, she only began to consider becoming a Pokemon Ranger after hearing about the massive loss of life and widespread pollution in other regions. Not wishing to see her home region fall to such a fate, she enrolled in the Ranger School right next to her hometown. Despite giving it her all and working as hard as possible, Lachina's grades only ended up being slightly above average throughout her entire education there. However, in the middle of the graduation ceremony, a furious Altaria wreaked havoc outside the Ranger School. Lachina aided the teachers in keeping the others safe, and even ended up placating the aggressive Pokemon. The ceremony resumed, with Lachina now having become Partners with the irascible Altaria. Now a full-fledged Ranger, Lachina looks forward to proving her worth by protecting the three things that cannot be replaced: people, Pokemon, and nature.
Equipment: Standard Capture Styler, a small backpack with tools for use in the outdoors
Pokémon: Aolani (Altaria), any Pokemon befriended temporarily with the Capture Styler

Species: Altaria
Nickname: Aolani
Partner: Lachina Adaon
Appearance: No different from other Altaria, except she has a permanent scowl etched on her face.
Personality: Aolani, unlike most of her species, is rather temperamental and competitive. If it weren't for Lachina, the Altaria would solve any problem she runs into by attacking. Oddly enough, Aolani has taken an odd liking to Lachina, and the Ranger is the only human she seems to have any respect for.
Ability: Cloud Nine
Specialty: Defensive stats
Known Moves: Cotton Guard, Hyper Voice (Egg Move), Dragon Pulse, Natural Gift, Sky Attack, Roost

Edited by Phoenix Zero, Sep 12 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#266 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Sep 13 2014 - 08:44 PM

Lachina approved. And at some point I need to update the first post...

EDIT:

General reminder to everyone to keep your PCs' profiles updated in this topic. Even if you're posting new Pokémon additions in here, be sure to add them to the post containing their trainer's profile, otherwise it makes it extremely tedious to track down that information during a battle. Especially tedious if the profiles in this topic don't match up with the current status of those Pokémon. ;3

Thanks, y'all.

Edited by Parugi, Sep 15 2014 - 01:48 AM.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#267 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 267 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 19 2014 - 10:04 AM

Way back when writing Zoe's profile, I arbitrarily chose September 19th as her birthday. Well, that arbitrary date has arrived, and so to celebrate my choosing of a random day of the year, I made a third, technically fourth official sketch.

I present to you, in all her glory, Zoe Natasha Llyan.

In addition, Richard using Orpheus to try and break Zoe out of her depression inspired me to make a few chibi-style sketches of Zoe during her various adventures around Four Island.

And to round things off, once I had an official image for Zoe in my head, I was able to make a sprite for the wiki. I used the same shades for her hair as for Colette's hair (with the exception of using a dark brown for the borders instead of black), but, possibly because of the yellow flower, it came out looking more blonde than beige. What do you guys think?

So anyway, yay, happy birthday Zoe, cake and ice cream galore. ^_^

#268 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Sep 25 2014 - 11:58 PM

Hi, everyone,

Just so y'all know, we're planning on having another large-scale RotR discussion on the wiki chat pretty soon. The exact date is still undetermined, but we're looking at Saturday, October 11th as a possible date. If this works for everyone, then cool--hopefully we'll see you there! If it conflicts with anything for anyone, give a head's up and we'll see about switching it up.

Also, I wanted to reiterate really quick as well (because last time it was an accidental double-post and I had to merge the posts/delete the second one)--be sure to keep your PCs' profiles updated in this topic. Even if you're posting new Pokémon additions in here, be sure to add them to the post containing their trainer's profile, otherwise it makes it extremely tedious to track down that information during a battle. Especially tedious if the profiles in this topic don't match up with the current status of those Pokémon. ;3

Thanks!

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#269 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 267 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2014 - 08:57 AM

I've already told you October 11th works for me. But do you have any particular time in mind, or will we just all trickle into the chat throughout the day? :P

#270 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2014 - 10:08 AM

I'm not even sure how much homework I'll be swamped with then. If it's bad enough, I'll probably have to request it be moved to Sunday, but maybe I'll have nothing to do Saturday. So.... I guess we'll see. =P

#271 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 267 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2014 - 10:50 AM

That Sunday is completely booked for me (woot, band concert). So if it turns out you can't do it that Saturday, we may have to wait another week.

btw, when we first brought up the idea of this discussion, Parugi made a list of topics to discuss. If you want to start thinking about them now, here's the list:

Bad things from the past year

• Plot derailments
  • Characters that need moar luv
  • Plots that need moar luv

Good things from the past year

• Great plots
  • Great characters

Favorites

• Scene(s)
  • Character(s)
  • Plot(s)

Speculations

• Self-explanatory... theories about what the future may hold. These can be for the overall plot in general, or for smaller sub-plots.

Maintenance

• Overall plot summary?
  • Things to improve?
  • Loose ends?

Miscellaneous

• Q&A
  • Character voices / voice actors (for fun)
  • Character or plot musical themes
    • Character or plot literary themes???

Those last two I added after Parugi added the voice acting one. I know we have discussed musical themes before (and technically the voice acting question, although no one really had much of an answer for that at the time :P) but it's always fun to see how themes change as characters develop. With that in mind, I threw in the literary themes 'cause I thought it'd be interesting. ^_^

Edited by Konuju, Sep 30 2014 - 10:51 AM.

#272 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Sep 30 2014 - 12:24 PM

It'd probably be a "trickle in as we go" kind of deal, but if you want an "official" start time for it then I'd say probably around noon PST.

As far as the date goes--something's actually come up for me on the 11th, but it's not necessarily something that will stop me from being on chat at the time. Still, if other people are busy it might be best to wait another week.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#273 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2014 - 10:16 PM

.....Oh wow, for voice acting, I've actually come up with something. Not sure if it would actually work, but if so, it would be glorious. And the choice would make a whole lot of sense if you know me. =P

Not sure whether to say it right here or wait for the actual mega discussion, but if anyone wants to hear it beforehand, I can PM them. =P

Btw, who can we expect to see if everything goes well?

#274 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Oct 10 2014 - 03:09 PM

At least the following:

• Parugi
  • Konuju
  • Blade
  • JiMing
  • Alku
  • Minun

And whoever else can show up. :3

Speaking of--this is extremely short notice, but due to some time conflicts, the discussion will be happening next Saturday (10/18) instead of this Saturday.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

#275 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2014 - 09:20 AM

I'm sorry I have to (maybe) delay this again, but that test for me last time went.... Pretty badly. Now my parents refuse to let me even touch the computer. I've been trying to negotiate with them, but they aren't budging. So... Either the Discussion needs to move 2 weeks when my Final/Midterm is over, or I cannot make it to tomorrow....

I'll try to work something out, but it doesn't seem like they will listen to me.

#276 Online Parugi

Parugi

• 3,595 posts

Posted Oct 18 2014 - 01:30 PM

If you can still pop in at some point, that'd be cool, but otherwise, I think it's going on as planned--it's too difficult to find a date where everyone is available.

In light of that, the Wiki chat has been reactivated (though the button's not on the front page atm because Wikia software) so peeps are free to start trickling in as they wish. I'll be on in about an hour to and hour and a half.

rotrbanner.png

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users