8740063202_8090b98a4e_n.jpg... A single rolling thunder strike / the lightning shatters silent night / something to find, nothing to lose / a hero come to sunder frightBut unbeknownst to twisted mind / an illusion of what is right / destroying what he once held dear / this hero will himself be blight ...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Thanks guys. Yeah, people have been complaining about the head size, haha. That seems to be the main issue with the MOC, at least from my perspective as the creator. (I had no other helmet to use anyway... or at least none that'd look good.)

but their spirits

Nice moc (again)! I really like the color scheme of the blue and flat gold, it fits in very well!The use of the trans-light blue connectors also bring a nice look to your creation. I honestly dont have much of a problem with the head, I think it makes the moc look really strong IMO, but idk maybe its just me.

I must admit i love the color combo. I mean blue and gold. What an awesome combo. And light blue to boot.

And the mere size of him is amazing. Must admit the head seems a little small but everything else is amazing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Only complaint is that the head looks a bit odd, maybe choose something larger? Or golden?

I was thinking of using Lhikan's Hau, or the Kualsi, or something else... but whenever I used them, the neck articulation was severely limited.

Nice moc (again)! I really like the color scheme of the blue and flat gold, it fits in very well!The use of the trans-light blue connectors also bring a nice look to your creation. I honestly dont have much of a problem with the head, I think it makes the moc look really strong IMO, but idk maybe its just me.

Thanks AC. I guess the slightly small head made the rest look more muscular or armored by contrast? :P

I must admit i love the color combo. I mean blue and gold. What an awesome combo. And light blue to boot.

And the mere size of him is amazing. Must admit the head seems a little small but everything else is amazing

Thanks Vox. I got a ton of trans light blue sockets at Brickfair, so I knew I needed to use them. :D

but their spirits

Yeah Chro, thats exactly what I meant :)

Thanks AC. I guess the slightly small head made the rest look more muscular or armored by contrast? :P

Such poetry.... *sniff* In all seriousness, nice moc. (Up to your usual standards. :P) This guy looks like a tank, the limbs and torso are solid with no gaps or loose pieces. The colors are great, go nicely together, all that jazz. My one little issue is the weapon; I know he's scrapped now but in the future I think a bulkier weapon would fit such a big guy. Nice work!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Thanks Freezerburn. Someone pointed out to me that they didn't think the spear was fitting, and on some level I kind of agree; it's not so obvious on the final build, but I had something like a legionnaire or a Spartan in mind when building Thastanus initially.Besides, there weren't a ton of options for weapons within his color scheme anyway. :lol:

but their spirits