Semi C  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll AHero Factory Building Contest Welcome to the Semifinals of the Hero Factory Building Contest. Two entries from each poll will advance to the final poll. Semifinal Voting begins October 17th and ends October 19th at 11:59 P.M. EST.Final Voting begins October 20th and ends October 22nd at 11:59 P.M. ET.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on October 23rd.dsc01215_medium_web_view.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Metallosaurushyena.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Rather Unfriendly Hyena Creatureherofactory_contest_006.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Fire Drakeherpeto.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Herpetoarmadillo.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Armadilloentry_pic.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Magma Wolf

Yo.

#2.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Had to go with 2. You can't lose with a flaming canine.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

I would vote for 2, but the face is strange. 1 would be an option, but for some reason I hate it when people build massive things to impress everyone, except if it flows really well, so I went with 4 for some reason.