Do you think anyone has a full Bionicle set collection?

Just like the question stated in the title, do you think anyone has a full Bionicle set collection? This is not including the kanohi, krana, kraata, items promoting Bionicle (costumes, magnets,etc.) or stuff like that, just the sets. This also means all the sets released as combiner sets (Vezon and Kardas, Voporak, Takutanuva, etc.). I've been very curious about this becuase I myself am trying to enlarge my Bionicle set collection. :D

I do in fact have probably one of the closest to complete Bionicle set collections when you exclude the collectibles. Some of the sets are a little modified, but I have all of the original pieces and all. I actually just realized that I don't have pics on Brickshelf. I'll start uploading them and then add a link to the folder once it's public.

EDIT: Here's the link to the folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=240221 The folder isn't public yet, but there's too many pics to deep link to. Just give it some time.

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

I do in fact have probably one of the closest to complete Bionicle set collections when you exclude the collectibles. Some of the sets are a little modified, but I have all of the original pieces and all. I actually just realized that I don't have pics on Brickshelf. I'll start uploading them and then add a link to the folder once it's public. EDIT: Here's the link to the folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=240221 The folder isn't public yet, but there's too many pics to deep link to. Just give it some time. - :t: :l: :h:

Oh darn!! :D lol cant wait to see the pics! You must feel very proud!

I am missing a few, but the few I am missing includes not just released combo models, but all of the combo and alternate models. I also have almost all promotional sets, and most of the collectibles. I need a total of 4 sets to have every set not including any combo/alternate/promotional sets and roughly 15 sets to have every combo/alternate/promotional sets! I'm going to release a topic with pictures and everything when my collection is complete. And to make it even better, myself and my friends ( total of 3 of us.) Are going to try to build every set from ground zero in under 24 hours.But another question I had always wondered, does Greg have all of the sets? I mean, I feel like if I made a awesome story line and a company made my idea real, I would own all of them, but that is just me.MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I am missing a few, but the few I am missing includes not just released combo models, but all of the combo and alternate models. I also have almost all promotional sets, and most of the collectibles.I need a total of 4 sets to have every set not including any combo/alternate/promotional sets and roughly 15 sets to have every combo/alternate/promotional sets! I'm going to release a topic with pictures and everything when my collection is complete.And to make it even better, myself and my friends ( total of 3 of us.) Are going to try to build every set from ground zero in under 24 hours.But another question I had always wondered, does Greg have all of the sets? I mean, I feel like if I made a awesome story line and a company made my idea real, I would own all of them, but that is just me.MC

Don't quote me but I remember Greg answering several questions on that topic when members used to be able to PM whenever and from what i recall, he only bought a few sets a year if that many.

sb1.png

Thanks to Argetlam for the Banner

I am missing a few, but the few I am missing includes not just released combo models, but all of the combo and alternate models. I also have almost all promotional sets, and most of the collectibles.I need a total of 4 sets to have every set not including any combo/alternate/promotional sets and roughly 15 sets to have every combo/alternate/promotional sets! I'm going to release a topic with pictures and everything when my collection is complete.And to make it even better, myself and my friends ( total of 3 of us.) Are going to try to build every set from ground zero in under 24 hours.But another question I had always wondered, does Greg have all of the sets? I mean, I feel like if I made a awesome story line and a company made my idea real, I would own all of them, but that is just me.MC

Oh wow thats , pretty cool! Wish I could have as many as you and Toa Lhikan Hordika have! :D

Also i dont really know if Greg has an entire collection, maybe Shadowbolts correct.

Edited by AdaptingChaos

I have every Bionicle set :l

Including all promotional releases?

Actually I don't have all the McDonald's or BK toys, but I have the Tohunga. I dont have power pack. I think I am missing the Hydruka also.

Edited by slifer3000

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

I have every Bionicle set :l

Including all promotional releases?

Actually I don't have all the McDonald's or BK toys, but I have the Tohunga. I dont have power pack. I think I am missing the Hydruka also.

No the McDonalds and BK Bionicle action figures dont really count, the Tohunga, Power pack and Hydruka count tho imo, but that still seems like a really big collection!

Most definitely. Thankfully, I never was able to accumulate a full set. Otherwise finding storage space would be terrifying.Would limited edition masks be counted?

I meant just sets, but limited edition masks are cool too :P

I might be missing Takua and Pewku... I don't have every kanohi of 01 either. Other than that, it's pretty complete.

As I stated just want to know about a full set collection, no masks, krana, etc.

Edited by AdaptingChaos

Wow. Seems like a lot of people have quite a few. I myself only have a handful from each year, excluding '01-'03 and '10, from which I only have one or two...

EDIT: Here's the link to the folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=240221 The folder isn't public yet, but there's too many pics to deep link to. Just give it some time.

- :t: :l: :h:

Somehow I was always unaware that you were the creator of the Tahtorak. Interesting.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

teaser.jpg It has been ages since I posted on BZPower, and this image is very old, plus I have moved since then, but I do in fact have at least three of every set, including all the combiners and playsets, with the exception of the Master Builder Set, I have two of those and am still working on being able to build all of the Rahi therein at once. Vezon and Kardas, Voporak, Takutanuva, The Shadowed One, Sentrakh, Niazesk, Zivon, Lohrak, Ultimate Dume, Kuma-Nui, Botar, Tohunga Nui, both Turaga Nui, various Bohrok Kaita, Rahkshi Kaita, Toa Kaita, Irnakk, even the Piraka Fusion, Turaga Lhikan and the numerous other Duracell promos, plus many more, are all visible in this image. Here's a list of the handful of pieces I'm missing for my collection goals:Piraka Catapult

• [*]2 Dark Red Technic, Brick 1 x 2 with Hole

Rahi Hikaki

• [*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 24 Tooth (Newer Style with Single Axle Hole NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 8 Tooth (NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]2 Red Technic, Gearbox Half

Rahi Kewa

• [*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 24 Tooth (Newer Style with Single Axle Hole NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 8 Tooth (NOT Dark Bluish Gray)

Rahi Mana Ko (Finishing a Recolor)

• [*]2 Dark Gray Technic, Brick 1 x 2 with Two Holes (NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]2 Red Technic, Pin Double with Axle Hole[*]1 Yellow Technic, Liftarm 3 x 3 L-Shape with Quarter Ellipse Thin

Rahi Vako

• [*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 24 Tooth (Newer Style with Single Axle Hole NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 8 Tooth (NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]2 Red Technic, Gearbox Half

So that looks like I'm ten pieces shy of a complete sets collection, excluding the playset promo and my intended modifications to my Mana Ko.

Lastly, a few other quick pictures to offer as proof: Christmas 2007 Christmas 2008 Christmas 2009 Christmas 2010

Edited by Toa_Ausar

shop_banner_k.png

teaser.jpg It has been ages since I posted on BZPower, and this image is very old, plus I have moved since then, but I do in fact have at least three of every set, including all the combiners and playsets, with the exception of the Master Builder Set, I have two of those and am still working on being able to build all of the Rahi therein at once. Vezon and Kardas, Voporak, Takutanuva, The Shadowed One, Sentrakh, Niazesk, Zivon, Lohrak, Ultimate Dume, Kuma-Nui, Botar, Tohunga Nui, both Turaga Nui, various Bohrok Kaita, Rahkshi Kaita, Toa Kaita, Irnakk, even the Piraka Fusion, Turaga Lhikan and the numerous other Duracell promos, plus many more, are all visible in this image. Here's a list of the handful of pieces I'm missing for my collection goals:Piraka Catapult

Rahi Hikaki

Rahi Kewa

• [*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 24 Tooth (Newer Style with Single Axle Hole NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]1 Dark Gray Technic, Gear 8 Tooth (NOT Dark Bluish Gray)

• [*]2 Dark Gray Technic, Brick 1 x 2 with Two Holes (NOT Dark Bluish Gray)[*]2 Red Technic, Pin Double with Axle Hole[*]1 Yellow Technic, Liftarm 3 x 3 L-Shape with Quarter Ellipse Thin

Rahi Vako

So that looks like I'm ten pieces shy of a complete sets collection, excluding the playset promo and my intended modifications to my Mana Ko.

Lastly, a few other quick pictures to offer as proof: Christmas 2007 Christmas 2008 Christmas 2009 Christmas 2010

OMG :o

That pretty epic!! But do you think you'll post an update on your full collection?

Edited by AdaptingChaos

OMG :oThat pretty epic!! But do you think you'll post an update on your full collection?

Maybe someday, but unfortunately right now 90% of them are in their canisters and shelved or stored in the closet post-move at this time. Edited by Toa_Ausar

shop_banner_k.png

Rahi Hikaki

Rahi Kewa

Rahi Vako

Holy Kanohi! That's alot of bionicles! :o You certainly have some very generous (or rich) family members! (Or Santa Claus loves you! :P )

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Holy Kanohi! That's alot of bionicles! :o You certainly have some very generous (or rich) family members! (Or Santa Claus loves you! :P )

Basically the only thing I ever asked for. Still have never even seen an Xbox nor an iPod nor whatever else most people were spending money on instead.

shop_banner_k.png

Mine is close; according to Brickset I have 82% of all Bionicle sets. [link]

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

OMG :oThat pretty epic!! But do you think you'll post an update on your full collection?

Maybe someday, but unfortunately right now 90% of them are in their canisters and shelved or stored in the closet post-move at this time.

Oh I understand, hopefully you get the chance :)

Mine is close; according to Brickset I have 82% of all Bionicle sets. [link]

Bro thats pretty big! I have mostly all of what you have with out the 2001 tohunga, couple of playsets, couple of rahi and so on.