• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BIONICLE: The New Frontier (Review Topic)

Kryst BIONICLE aftermath

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kryst Cyclone

Kryst Cyclone
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 71 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2013 - 05:11 AM

Hello, everyone. KrystCyclone here with my very first epic story, or will it? 

Story page:The story page is up:http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=9845

Premise: 

It's been 100,000 years since Spherus Magna was reformed. However, there was a great war where all the BIONICLE engaged against each other. The war had been held for centuries. This forced the Toa to abandon their codes and ethics and kill their enemies against their will. At the end, the war ended at the cost of the Toa's existence as the name was considered as a myth. However, in the city of Matoro under the tyrannical rule of Turaga Krasto, a young Matoran by the name of Pilleus will soon found his life to be changed forever as he rekindle the name of the Toa...

How do you think of the story? Chapter 1 is on the way.

"Toa Kryst at your service. Let's just say I'm not from around here."

Edited by Kryst Cyclone, May 21 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Toa Nikitos

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,791 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2013 - 06:12 AM

Sounds like a good concept, if a bit cliché (as far as post-reformation fanfics go). I like that you named the city after Matoro, though. :P

#3 Offline Kryst Cyclone

Kryst Cyclone
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 71 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2013 - 08:29 AM

Thanks, I sorta got the idea after watching Tron:Uprising. Why wouldn't I named the city after Matoro? After all, he saved the universe. Then, a crazy Turaga have to use his name for his lust of power. Trying to create the main villain as hatable as I could.

Toa Nikitos

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users