BIONICLE: The New Frontier (Review Topic)

Kryst Cyclone

Hello, everyone. KrystCyclone here with my very first epic story, or will it?

Story page:The story page is up:http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9845

Premise:

It's been 100,000 years since Spherus Magna was reformed. However, there was a great war where all the BIONICLE engaged against each other. The war had been held for centuries. This forced the Toa to abandon their codes and ethics and kill their enemies against their will. At the end, the war ended at the cost of the Toa's existence as the name was considered as a myth. However, in the city of Matoro under the tyrannical rule of Turaga Krasto, a young Matoran by the name of Pilleus will soon found his life to be changed forever as he rekindle the name of the Toa...

How do you think of the story? Chapter 1 is on the way.

"Toa Kryst at your service. Let's just say I'm not from around here."

Edited by Kryst Cyclone

Toa Nikitos

Thanks, I sorta got the idea after watching Tron:Uprising. Why wouldn't I named the city after Matoro? After all, he saved the universe. Then, a crazy Turaga have to use his name for his lust of power. Trying to create the main villain as hatable as I could.

Toa Nikitos