Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

Bionicle Mafia V

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

"We are not so different, you and I. We spend our lives looking for the weaknesses in each other."

Two beings, seated across a metaphorical table. Attendants standing in the shadows across from each other. Pawns scattered on the board before them. The game of chess is about to begin.

I hope some of you have been paying attention to the previous games. if you have, you might have noticed an inconsistency. Sometimes it's Makuta worshipers, sometimes it's Dark Hunters. There's a very good reason for that. They both want domination, and until now only the Villages have stood in their way. Now, that changes. Now, they meet.

You see why there need to be more bodies available?

ROLES:

Village

• Guardsman: Investigates one person per night to learn their role. 2x
  • Healer: May save the life of one target per round--cannot affect any nighttime actions except killing. Cannot target self. 1x
  • Astrologer: May see one target of the night and change their fate. 1x

Brotherhood

• Rahkshi: Brutal killers who stalk the night and kill at their master's beck and call. 2x
  • Secret Role: A dark worker in the shadows, whose powers no one knows. 2x

Dark Hunters

• Dark Hunters: Mercenary murderers who kill where and when they are commanded. 2x
  • Secret Role: A mysterious operative whom no one has witnessed at work. 2x

CLUES

Clues will be in effect for this game. The meaning is quite simple: I will be giving out hints in the scene as to who did it, and descriptions to go with each suspect to explain why they were there. if you can link up the clues to the right suspect, you'll have your man. Be advised this also means there will be a few red herrings out there.

GROUP PMs

If, in the event there is a group PM for either the Brotherhood or the Dark Hunters, please include me in it. the joy of these games is in the scheming.

All BZP Rules apply, as usual.

1. Xaeraz, Dark Hunter, eviscerated Night Three

2.Portalfig

3. Strack Villager, guillotined Day One

4. Taka Nuvia, Villager, burned alive Night Three

5. Randy Disher

6. Dual Matrix Villager, bombed Night One

7. Canis Lupus Villager, stabbed Night Two

8. Valendale

9. Zakar0%

10. Kohrak Kal 17

11. -Toa Lhikevikk- Astrologer, mobbed Day Three

12. Progenitus Worldsoul

13. BZP Blade Shadowed One, hanged Day Three

14. The Inquisitive Automaton

15. an cool dude

16. ToaKapura1234

17.Takua Dragonstar7

18. Vox: The Shadow of Reality

19. Hurricane iBrow

20. Flaredrick: Forgotten One Villager, guillotined Day One

21. Chro

22. Pulsate Dark Hunter Mole, hanged Day Three

23. JL v2

24. Sumiki Guardsman, shot Night one

25. Constructman: Black Knight

26. CeeCee Dark Hunter, de-throated Night Two

27. ShadowVezon1

28.Tapiu1

29. The Giant Space Butterfly Rahkshi, burned at the stake Day Two

30. Wind Elemental

If we have a surplus I can create extra spots. I find this even unlikely.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Spot 19 is mine.

EDIT: And please, for the love of Tohu, people, when he says that the killer shot the dead guy between the eyes, don't jump to conclusions this time. Because convincing you guys of the truth that time was utterly exhausting, and I have neither the time, the care, nor the energy to do so again. xD

Edited by Hurricane iBrow

Oh hey look a game! =DSpot whatever, I will be pretty inactive the first few rounds but I will attempt to keep up with both games. =PAlso calling it, the secret roles are the ones in the title, whatever that means. *shrugs*

what if we don't reach the number?

Then Zorp shall melt off our faces and use them as fuel for his spaceship.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hopefully it'll only take about another day or two for the game to fill up. Then the fun can begin. :evilgrin:

Hmm... I haven't told you what my mysterious plan of mystery was yet. Oh well, I can tell you later. ;)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"