Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

if he doesn't come back by, say, next week...I guess (A) someone else will have to take over or (B) this games closes and another starts.

I agree. A would be preferable, but at least with B we can still get rid of the waiting. :)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It has been two weeks since Lloyd last made a post. I'd say someone that knows him well contact him and find out about the delay. Perhaps Sumiki or iBrow could fulfill this role.

I completely agree with you canis

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay. At least some people are posting. It's been boring waiting. I was worried a while ago back when I was going to be staying at a camp that I wouldn't have been able to play the game, but it looks like it never mattered. Oh well. :shrugs:

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I typed in his member name and he does not show up.

EDIT: He last signed in on the 27 of June. My guess is that he did not tell us that he would be gone for such a long time and has no angered the members of the lynching game.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Except for the fact that everyone would have to PM the new host their roles, and someone who isn't active wouldn't be able to do such a thing. Take iBrow. He is not active, and most likely has a role. If he is on the side of the Village, then no one would know his role.

We need to start a new game. If we do, I would like to host it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I say we go ahead and start a new game. I do believe Canis wanted the next one, and that is fine with me. Shoot me a PM of the name you want and I could go ahead and put it up too.

When this topic closes I will also put up another discussion topic in my blog too. There was some pretty messed up things happening throughout this game lol.

E: So if nobody objects, I will go ahead and get these things up. Expect another edit soon with the link to the discussion topic.

E2: Discuss the game here.

Edited by Protalgif

Wait wait wait before I close this I need to see that a good number of people are okay with starting a new game. I've seen discussion about electing a new host and an objection to that, but not much regarding starting something new up.

I'm okay with starting a new game. I don't like to be kept waiting for something to happen for this long.

pWPTu7m.jpg

It looks like the general consensus is to restart. I am in the process of writing up all the specifics to the first post now, and should be done relatively soon. Protalgif will start the topic, and it seems this has all been worked out.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Yeah i was a lowly villager as well. *sighs* oh how to live the life of a villager Woe be me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah, I agree as well. And I was a Villager as well, for reference.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The pile of corpses was not as large as it had been in the past, and as such the remaining villagers and Mafians continued their aggravation at the severe lack of bloodshed. Somewhere at the bottom of this small pile lay the black-cloaked being with the shimmering Huna, the one that had laid waste to Games before. This was the first time that he had joined in one of the games that he had watched over for so long, and he was coldly greeted by death in the first round. But being dead in-Game was not the end of the world. His ghost could still be seen by his compatriots, and he knew the identities of those responsible for various deaths, but no matter how loud his spirit yelled, no villagers could hear him. The only thing that prevented them from lynching one of their own was the mysterious absence of the Host, the prevailing force over this little pocket universe and the only one capable of deciding, in the end, who survived and who died. So now he was floating over the crowd, watching as friends and enemies alike came to a consensus. The game must end, as the Host had left them. He had caught glimpses on a previous day of his superior - the Rider of the Wind - visiting the world of the Game and inquiring about an early end. Did the fact that he was dead mean that he couldn't end the Game? He'd never tried before, but it was as good a time as ever to find out. His spirit flew into the pile of corpses, and within short order he'd found his body - in pretty good condition, too. He willed his spirit to rejoin with his body, which was an interesting and entirely disjointed experience. Soon he began to have some feeling again in his cold limbs as he regained at least a semblance of his previous array of motor functions. Trying to speak only ended in mumbled garble incoherent even to himself, so talking was out of the question. He could still move around, but he couldn't tell whether he was still stiff or if he just couldn't move because of the weight on top of him. Might as well move these corpses off, then, he thought. His movements were slow and jerky, but he cleared the bodies on top of him in no time and emerged from the top of the pile. "Garrrrnrresss orrrreerrrrrr," he groaned. "Tuuuuuaaaaaaaaaacccck cloooooooooooooooosd." As he reached into his private hammerspace to retrieve his topic-locking key, he came to the realization that he was, in fact, a zombie. The remaining participants in the game looked on in a mixture of disgust and terror as he activated the key, and the universe blinked itself out of existence.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg