Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

I'm supposed to moderate this forum but I'm not nearly as active in it as I should - so what the heck, sign me up.(Please note that my activity will be limited as I am on the road.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

And with that the game is full. We have Sumiki playing too? My goodness! This shall be epic.

Also, Sumiki, don't ever post in the topic until you get back, okay? Because if you do everyone will flip out and kill you. That is what they did to me, anyways. xD

Wow, slipping in right under the deadline. You're lucky I slept in after my trip. PMs going out now.

I feel obligated to announce that roles will NOT, I repeat NOT be selected randomly as they usually are. I want this game to be a glory to behold.

:w:

Wow, slipping in right under the deadline. You're lucky I slept in after my trip. PMs going out now.

I feel obligated to announce that roles will NOT, I repeat NOT be selected randomly as they usually are. I want this game to be a glory to behold.

Wait so you just decide which person gets which role, I can forget my Maffia role then... :(

I'm back!

Wait so you just decide which person gets which role, I can forget my Maffia role then... :(

I know, I bet nobody who was a Mafian last game will get anything at all. We were far to inept lol. =P

Also Blade is either TSO or Makuta, calling it now.

Wonderful. That means that if roles are being selected personally, one of the following will definitely occur:

1. I'm an ordinary Villager, bleagh.

2. I'm some weird secret role again where I don't know I'm a secret role but will find out after I die, after being a suspect in numerous scenes with so much evidence against me it's surprising I live past the first round.

Sigh. I've never gotten a role, so I doubt I'll get one this time around.

Mafia roles, PM me your members for no reason!

Village, do not lynch me!

Everyone: Obey my subliminal messaging.

EDIT: THIS GAME LACKS A PYRO! ABADON SHIP GAME!

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Alrighty, I believe all roles have been sent, according to my top-secret list of Who's Who. Roles have 48 hours to PM me, and the scene will, barring unforeseen circumstances, be posted at 4:00 EST in two days' time.

Oh, and by the way, some of you are right and some of you are so very, very wrong in your guessing.

We don't need a Pyro. The Pyro is just going to get executed or murdered on the first round.

Hehehe......

Pyro's are awesome but an OP role as well. Maybe to balance him out in other games we can 1. Allow them to not kill people in a round, 2. More clues leading to them. Makes them an important ally to anyone who knows their own role and their other role when they can be convinced.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Darn it. Guess Im a normal citizen this round.

Or are you? :sly:

Dont look at me like that man. Take your stare somewhere else! Cant a man chat in a thread in peace. Darn shifty eyes.

Okay. Me and my stare will go somewhere else then. B-)

Pyros need less clues towards them - as it is, even once every two rounds, if you give a suspect list they're far too easy to find.

Well, I see them as really useful neutral characters for both pro and anti-town. I want Pyro to exist at least once a few games.

Agreed. :)

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Again, I have to remind you that no matter how I tweak the role, I can't use a Pyro because I am not willing to bring the kill percentage per round above 10% of the total population. I have to regulate that kill percentage to make sure the game isn't over instantly or lasts too long.