Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

Alright, if I'm correct, the current votes are like this (please correct me if I'm wrong):

Death of Sumiki:

Vox - 5

Strack - 6

Portalfig - 4

I propose that one player currently voting for Strack switch their vote for Portalfig, and then we get a triple hanging!

Death of Dual Matrix:

JL - 4

Flaredrick - 6

Wind Elemental - 1

Taipu1 - 2

Taipu1 for Dual Matrix, I withhold the vote for Sumiki for the current time.

Edited by Randy Disher

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I've done some snooping guys, and actually, a triple hanging isn't going to help us at all - Medic, I suggest that if Portalfig survives, you start protecting him and get in contact with him pronto.

This has been iBrow speaking, and I'd suggest we still lynch Strack and Vox, but leave Portalfig alive for now.

We can only change our votes once?

Not so useful, methinks. Lloyd makes this a challenge. Alright, if anybody is already on Strack or Vox, remain there. Portalfig voters, null if you have to; otherwise, try and get us a double hanging with Strack and Vox.

So why was the Mafia so mean and decided to kill Sumiki on night one of his first game?

Why does Lloyd almost always get killed on Night or Day 1? Why is Xaeraz almost always lynched for his bloodthirsty nature? Who knows. However, I do have some ideas.

So why was the Mafia so mean and decided to kill Sumiki on night one of his first game?

Why does Lloyd almost always get killed on Night or Day 1? Why is Xaeraz almost always lynched for his bloodthirsty nature? Who knows. However, I do have some ideas.

I said that I wasn't rolling around in the blood spatter, Ibrow, why would you imply that.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

My compatriot has advised me to post this. Xae and Blade are Dark Hunters, and pro-town roles apparently need to PM me or something? What for, I have no idea. (Is it strange that I take pride in being the first to die?)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Curious about two things.

1. Will the staff be reforged for VI or will there be a 6.2?

2. Why is there no 5.1?

3. How is it decided who will next acquire the staff of unlimited power?

Okay, three things. I thought of #2 while typing #1.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I feel so loved.

So if i am one of the suspects am i able to vote?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.