Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

Vox and JL. Gleeman Vox, from Ratchet: Gladiator loved killing people, so Vox must as well, and JL stands for Justice League, a group of heroes who fought super villains, who are evil, which makes JL evil. And this evidence that is obviously 100% right makes them both completely totally guilty !!! !!! !!! :gavel:

There are real reasons, but no one else cares about logic, so why should I.

And I know a lot of people do care about logic now, but who cares.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey, I said something about wanting to host the next game in the last game. What is the status on my hosting the next game?

If I am the host of the next game, I will have the Pyro. But he will be different. But the same. I think you'll like it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis Lupus, have you run a game before? I can't remember who ran the games before 3. :)

No, but I wasn't asking just anyone. I was mainly asking iBrow, Lloyd, and Xaeraz, since those are really the three people who's say in the matter counts.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

lolwut? I am so confused to how you guys think the next game is chosen. At the end of this game we see who all wants to host, and then vote if there are multiple people. If not, then the one person who asked to do it does it. That is how it has been done for ever since the second numbering system came into play.

I don't know when iBorw, Lloyd, and Xae became the overlords of BZP Mafia, it must have happened while I was away. I would've think I would have notice something like that happening...

So yeah. lolwut?

And ShadowVezon, Xae did I and I did II, but we had like 50 games in the first numbering system(1, 2, 3...), 4 or 5 in the second(2.1, 2.2,2.3...), and now these 6 in this numbering system. So, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know who ran all the games. =P

It's simple! I became part of the mafia triumvirate because I'm something of a mafia veteran, I guess, and I have a rather memorable persona for the games.

I'm going to go stare at the crime scene some more. blood...

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Is the reason there is a 5.2 because Lloyd and Lorax tied for host? And this is all I was asking earlier, but for some reason it was off-topic then but isn't now. What am I not getting?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Lorax is running a side game where everyone is a role. It is very untraditional. Therefore, it did not warrant being the real game.

Also, here is my reasoning for the three I talked about: Lloyd is running the current game, and the other two are the premiers who start games and are normally rather active.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

If I'm not mistaken (feel free to correct me)

Vox: 5

JL: 5

Strack:7

Xaerax: 5

Flaredrick: 8

Taipu1:7

Potalfig:5

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I wouldn't call myself a Mafia overlord personally, but I would wager that you're rather alone in the competition to ru nthe next game, Canis. However, this game has also only just begun.

Switching Mafia vote to Xaeraz. (I mean Hunter vote. Switching from Vox to Xaeraz)

Edited by Hurricane iBrow

@Kapura: I don't think that many people have voted for Strack. It should be closer to a tie between him and Vox at the moment, and possibly a tie between them and Xaeraz.

I haven't had the time or energy to check the votes today though, so I'm probably wrong.

Canis Lupus, have you run a game before? I can't remember who ran the games before 3. :)

No, but I wasn't asking just anyone. I was mainly asking iBrow, Lloyd, and Xaeraz, since those are really the three people who's say in the matter counts.

Okay. :)

And ShadowVezon, Xae did I and I did II, but we had like 50 games in the first numbering system(1, 2, 3...), 4 or 5 in the second(2.1, 2.2,2.3...), and now these 6 in this numbering system. So, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know who ran all the games. =P

Thanks for the info. :)

Voting ends at 6:00 PM tomorrow. Should have mentioned that earlier.

:w:

Cool. B-)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It's obvious it's not Xaerez. We know him as bloodthirsty; Lloyd is reverse psychology-ing us of some sort into thinking it's Xaerez with his clue when its just a reference to blood. And thirstiness.

But Flaredrick.....

I mean, plant the bomb and blow it up. Sumiki died 4:41, body moved and planted afterwards, his timeframe fits.

Anyways, can't wait for voting to end. I wish the next round would start soon. I wonder what all the roles have been doing. And how the dead people are as well.

Also, a bit off topic, but I've been thinking about the Necromancer role we talked about last game. The ability to bring back a dead for a single vote is just so useful.....what is your opinions on such a role?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Anyways, can't wait for voting to end. I wish the next round would start soon. I wonder what all the roles have been doing. And how the dead people are as well.

Agreed. It's shame I have to wait until tomorrow, due to timezones. :(

Also, a bit off topic, but I've been thinking about the Necromancer role we talked about last game. The ability to bring back a dead for a single vote is just so useful.....what is your opinions on such a role?

Hmm, I'm not sure, I mean 1 round isn't long. I'm imagining a Necromancer working for the Hunters, and the Cult but that wouldn't be that useful either, because then the resurrected would just be lynched again, since everyone would know who they were. -_-

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

No, no, I mean Xaeraz. Then we can create not only a hatpile, but also a corpsepile.

Sumiki, you've been out a while. We've moved on to corpse heaps. Coincidentally, wasn't this round supposed to have the Scuba Diving Chattering Corpse Heap?

No, no, I mean Xaeraz. Then we can create not only a hatpile, but also a corpsepile.

Sumiki, you've been out a while. We've moved on to corpse heaps. Coincidentally, wasn't this round supposed to have the Scuba Diving Chattering Corpse Heap?

Was it? I don't remember. I hope it's not my bad memory though. Maybe it's an after effect of resurrecting myself. The Scuba Diving idea is cool though. B-)

EDIT: Maybe a Mafia aligned Necromancer could bring someone like a Pyro to life for one night, and he'd be Mafia aligned, so the Mafia could have another person killed that night. The only problem then is that it makes killing the Pyro useless while the Necromancer lives. I'd personally love to see someone like a Mentor in Bionicle Mafia.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I want to clarify, while voting will end at 6:00, I will not get back from work until 9:00 and you can expect the scene sometime in the next few hours.

:w:

Next few hours? :o As in, 1,2,3 hours? or several hours?

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Was it? I don't remember. I hope it's not my bad memory though. Maybe it's an after effect of resurrecting myself. The Scuba Diving idea is cool though. B-)

EDIT: Maybe a Mafia aligned Necromancer could bring someone like a Pyro to life for one night, and he'd be Mafia aligned, so the Mafia could have another person killed that night. The only problem then is that it makes killing the Pyro useless while the Necromancer lives. I'd personally love to see someone like a Mentor in Bionicle Mafia.

I'd say a neutral Necromancer, as bringing a medic, or a detective alive for a single round would be useful as well.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'd say a neutral Necromancer, as bringing a medic, or a detective alive for a single round would be useful as well.

Good point. :) And my point still stands, a Mentor type person would be interesting for a new Mafia game. Mentor is from Mafia by the way, it's not completely made up. I only found out about it today because I was looking at a Mafia wiki.

EDIT to correct spelling mistake.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy