• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The BZPower Chronicles

bzpower chronicles comedy satire white five

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2013 - 08:51 AM

This is a comedy I have been working on for a few days. It is a satire starring a new member on BZPower.

I'm pretty sure this is OK as BZPower itself is LEGO-related, but if not, PM me and move it. 

It is in a fairly rough draft phase right now. You will mostly see this in tense-related problems. I don't usually have problems with that kind of thing, but I did this time.

Here is the first "chapter" of it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1:

After finding a BZPower result in google, he goes to home page and reads.

"New LEGO Star Wars Set!

By Andrew, reported to by Takauju, who will NOT get any proto-points. Even though he reported news.

Check out the LEGO Shop@Home site to see a new LEGO Star Wars set. It's only $250.00 USD, so you can buy it for sure!"

New member decides that it would be worth his while to make an account. He likes LEGO and Bionicle, though he hasn't done much with his 60 sets in a while.

He clicks on the "Enter BZPower Forums" button, but is greeted with a message saying the forums are offline.

"Darn it."

He closes the page.

Here is the next chapter:

Day 2:

He goes to the site again, but is still pushed away by the "offline" message.

And the third, the absolute shortest chapter ever:

Day 3:

Same.

Here is the fourth chapter, where things really get going:

Day 124:

He has tried every day to enter the BZPower forums with decreasing excitement, but each time fails. This day, however, he successfully enters the site. Perhaps it has been good, as he has had time to play, take apart, build, and again play with all his Bionicle sets, as well as re-read the books three times each. He feels prepared. But perhaps it wasn't good either.

"Geez, why did it take so long?" He wonders.

He notices that all the links are somewhat grey, that he can't search, nor can he read member's pages.

"There go all my hopes of just reading on here without having an account." He clicks the green button that says "New Account".

Now he needs a username.

He really likes Takua as a character, so he tries it.

Username already taken.

He tries Tahu, Pohatu, Onewa, Vezon, and all the Rahkshi names with the same result.

"I bet all the people that have those usernames are really famous." He says to himself.

He decides upon the username *!*8TaKuA8*!*. He doesn't realize until too late that that sounds like a computer-generated spambot username.

He enters his email address, real name, and all his other details. He then tries to log on, but it won't let him.

He checks his email for the confirmation email, but sees nothing.

He goes back to the site and clicks "resend confirmation email". He goes back and checks his email again, but nothing is there.

Wait.

He may have an idea.

He goes to the spam folder on his email and finds both emails there. He selects them both, clicks Not Spam, and confirms his account.

Now he can log in!

He does so and chooses the "rules" as his first thread to read. He opens it, starts reading one, then gets bored at Rule 2 and goes back to the main forum page. He scrolls down to the bottom.

128 Members currently online!

His name is the first one in the list. 

"I must be really important or something, for me to be at the top of the list."

*!*8TaKuA8*!*, who we will simply call Takua8 from now on, has a vanity problem.

He believes that he IS in fact the most important person on the forums, in the world.

He goes to a thread entitled "Physics in Bionicle". It was started by a member named iiBones. Strange name. It takes him 15 minutes to read the first post and only understands a few sentences. 

He reads a few of the following posts and decides to post something.

"umm yeah i think that the fisics in bionicle were really wierd liek the time that mata nui fell over while walking!!!11!!!1!!"

He clicks Post, the page reloads, but he doesn't see his post. His memory shoots back to when he saw something about "An Admin must approve your first 5 posts."

Oh well.

He closes the page.

And now the fifth. (Just to let you all know, I'm not picking on the different members that I parody; I am merely putting them in for the comedy aspect. For example White Five (Black Six) only ever posts "Question answered, Thread Closed." because that is pretty much I ever see his real-life person post.):

Day 125:

He logs onto BZPower and goes to the thread he had posted in yesterday.

It has his post, but then under it a small message saying:

Make sure you have good spelling and grammar on the forums. ~White Five

P.S. Question answered, Thread Closed.

Wow. White Five himself! True, he got reprimanded, but who cares! White Five was the one that did the reprimanding!

He posts a few more times in different threads. He tries to use better spelling and grammar. 

"A reprimand from White Five should not be questioned!" Takua8 says to himself.

A few "liek"s fall through the cracks, though. He has now posted four times, and wanted to make his final post that had to be approved. 

He goes to a section called Completely Off Topic. Sounds like Takua8's kinda thing. 

"Describe the Username of the Member Before You" he clicked on that, read the short description of what to do, then went to the most recent post.

It was done by a guy (or possibly girl) named Kpkmstr. Weird name.

So he decides to post just that: "Weird name." After posting it, he realized that that's what most people say.

"Gotta blend in!"

It gets approved and he signs out.

Here is the sixth chapter (I just realized that all my double posting has been put into one big post. Weird.):

Day 127:

Takua8 signs into the site again and notices a small red "1" on top of a picture looking like a envelope at the top of the page. He clicks it and it said Messenger.  The message he had gotten was entitled "Grammar" and was from RataPui.

He opened it and read:

"I think your grammar is great.

NO IT'S NOT!

Yeah, I think so.

Well, you're weird.

No, I'm not.

Are too.

Am not.

[This went on for a while.]

Well, I think that your grammar and spelling could use a lot of work. But don't ask me, as I don't like english.

Well I do!

Yeah, he does. I guess you could ask him.

Anyway-

-RataPui"

Takua8 felt very confused after reading this message. Was RataPui schizophrenic? No, that couldn't be it.

He clicked on RataPui's name and read his about me page.

It was two people. That's…strange. Why they didn't just get separate accounts was beyond him.

At least he wasn't schizophrenic. 

Takua8 went back to his page and clicked the "Profile Stream" tab. 

He is instantly overwhelmed with what seemed like everyone on BZPower greeting him.

Except they all said the same thing.

)Takua(       -->     *!*8TaKuA8*!*    Welcome to BZPower! Tell me if you need any help!

iiBones        -->    *!*8TaKuA8*!*   Welcome to BZPower! Tell me if you need any help!

Kpkmstr      -->      *!*8TaKuA8*!*  Welcome to BZPower! Tell me if you need any help!

charge_alpha -->  *!*8TaKuA8*!*  Welcome to BZPower! Tell me if you need any help!

McSmeagle4  -->  *!*8TaKuA8*!*  Welcome to BZPower! Tell me if you need any help!

Takauju          -->     *!*8TaKuA8*!*  Welcome to BZPower! Tell me if you need any help!  (PLEASE LET ME GET SOME PROTO POINTS!!!!!)

White Five        -->  *!*8TaKuA8*!* Question answered, Thread Closed.

Well, maybe it wasn't EVERYONE on BZPower. But it was 6 people.

But he didn't understand what White Five was saying.

And what were proto points? 

He logged off and went back to what he should've been doing, school.

Behold, Chapter 7:

Day 128:

After logging on, Takua8 went to the Completely Off Topic place again. He found a thread entitled "Doctor Who Series 10 Preview!" He really liked Doctor Who, so he clicked on it. There should've been a link there with a small description below. But instead of the link there was written "Question answered, Thread Closed. ~White Five. The original poster had been "Mr. Laughs is NOT of this World". Weird name. Takua8 wondered if he played Describe the Username of the Member Before You.

He read a few posts, then came to one by an Admin by the username of ~Landrider~. It said:

That link leads to a site that has a link to a site that has a link to a site that has a link to a site that has a link to a forum that has a link to a site that has a link to a site that has a link to a site that has a link to a forum that has a link to another forum that has a link to a site that MAY have a pop-up advert on it.

Below that was a post by White Five saying:

Question answered, Thread Closed.

BUMMER. He really wanted to get a preview of the next series of Doctor Who.

He posted a few more times in Lego Discussion before signing out.

Edited by Kopekemaster, May 22 2013 - 01:42 PM.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Now, updated frequently[ish] again)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy.

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#2 Offline LoTR_Nui

LoTR_Nui
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 35 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2013 - 08:58 AM

Nice. XD Good one, kopeke.

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL

ONE RING TO FIND THEM

ONE RING TO BRING THE ALL

AND IN THE DARKNESS

BIND

THEM

LOTR

AN EPIC STORY OF POWERFUL TOA HEROES...

EVIL VILLAINS WHO LIVE TO DESTROY...

LOCKED IN COMBAT, WITH THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE AT STAKE...

BIONICLE

#3 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2013 - 05:56 PM

haha, I hope you didn't chronicle what you did when you joined =P but you definitely captured a new member's actions preeetty well.

madness is the golden road to happiness

#4 Offline ToaKaprua1324

ToaKaprua1324
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 636 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2013 - 06:08 PM

White Five FTW. Seriously this is hilarious.

Me playing MNOG: Aw poor Taipu. First he has to do double work then he's kidnapped. And poor Maku. She gets quarantined for saving her village.

Me playing MNOG II: CURSE YOU TAIPU! DIE DIE DIE! GRR, STOP SCORING! MACKU, YOU CAN'T BLOCK ANYTHING! YOU'RE FIRED!

The Legend of the Bionicle...Toys. My comedy. Give it a read. It's only $9.99(free if you give a USEFUL comment) and it has free ice cream. End shameless advertising.
(Ice cream does not apply if you live in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, or Antartica)

Link

#5 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,239 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 12:38 AM

Good start you've got going here. Might we get another chapter sometimes perhaps?

-MT

Optimized_Screen_Shot_2014_04_08_at_11_4

#6 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 08:42 PM

Possibly. I started on another chapter when I wrote these, and I might work on it a bit more.

ezgif-save.gif

#7 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 08:22 AM

All right, I've got another chapter for you all.

Chapter 8

Day 130:

On the BZPower.com home page, he saw another bit of news that Takauju reported. But it appeared that Takauju changed his name to TakaujuGIVEMEPROTO. Weird.

After logging in again, Takua8 remembered the fact that his username was NOT just "Takua". He wanted to see how famous all the people that had the real Bionicle names were.

He went to the Members section and hunted them down, one by one. All except one of them (Tahu) were still listed in the New Members category and Takua only had 3 posts.

THREE POSTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Takua8 was dismayed by that fact. Why didn't those accounts just get trashed so that other people could use the epic usernames?

Oh well.

Three posts. Takua8 just couldn't get over that fact. And Tahu only had 34 posts! What is this madness?

Trying desperately to recover from his agony about usernames, Takua8 decided to take a detour in a forum he hadn't been to before; News Discussion. Sure, of course he had seen the news on the homepage, but he never really bothered spending much time reading it. Then again, some of TakaujuGIVEMEPROTO's news tibits looked good sometimes...

Upon opening that sub-forum, he noticed a thread entitled Brickfare 2013. He opened it to find a post by the infamous (even though Takua8 didn't know who he was) Patori Kapohu. It read:

Are you all psyched about the next Brickfare? I certainly am! There should be all sorts of LEGO-esque food there, ranging from those tasty block candies to super-tough Bionicle gummies (yes, there will only be sweet food there).

This year it is taking place in Logelnad, BP. Hope to see you all there!

Question answered, Thread Closed.

Wait, Takua8 thought, isn't that White Five's line? "Question answered, Thread Closed."? Y'know, I bet White Five broke the rules and has two accounts.

He posted "I'm certainly going to be there!" before going back to the home page of the forums.

He glanced around LEGO Discussion before signing off yet again.

ezgif-save.gif

#8 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,239 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2013 - 04:34 PM

That was a really good chappy. The rants about the accounts that have usernames was one that I can connect to. The not so subtle nods at the mods are well done, too.

KUTGW.

-MT

Optimized_Screen_Shot_2014_04_08_at_11_4

#9 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2013 - 04:53 PM

Thanks. Thanks also for putting a link to it in your sig.

I hope to be getting another chapter or two out sometime, but I am very very very busy with another story.

ezgif-save.gif

#10 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens

• 4,280 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 12:47 PM

This is hilarious. I especially enjoyed the antics of TakanujuGIVEMEPROTO. 

Also the Brickfair thing looks like it could be a good take off. 

#11 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,111 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 08:01 AM

There are some grammar and spelling mistakes in this comedy, although they should be easily rectified.

I suggest that you organise the paragraphs better, because it's somewhat difficult to read right now.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#12 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 03:03 PM

There are some grammar and spelling mistakes in this comedy, although they should be easily rectified.

I suggest that you organise the paragraphs better, because it's somewhat difficult to read right now.

For the first, I know, I mostly just threw all these together.

For the second, I'm not entirely sure how to because...well...this comedy (as you've probably noticed) is a bit different from others, so...yeah.

ezgif-save.gif

#13 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2013 - 08:55 PM

I know. You all have been sitting at this page 24/7, refreshing every few seconds.

Sweat pouring down your brow, you suddenly realize the terrible truth. The BZPower Chronicles may never be updated.

Ever.

But I am here. I have broken the rules of gravity, physics, reality, and quite possibly a few of the strange rules in my town, just to continue the story. I have powered through the trials to come to you, presenting you with another chapter while on bended knee.

And here it is.

Day 146

Takua8 logged onto the forums after a sixteen-day hiatus.

Better change my status to say something about that, he thought to himself.

He clicked *!*8TaKuA8*!* up in the corner, then posted "I'm back! Sorry if you missed me," in his feed.

There, he thought. Now to check up on some new forums.

He had never gone into the Library section, so he decided to check out the Comedies.

He read "Tails of the Toa", which was a parody of "Tales of the Toa". In it, the creator, Soul, mimicked and mocked every slip up or plot hole in the story, while keeping it surprisingly lighthearted.

Takua8 read all three chapters that had been posted so far, then scrolled back up to the top. He noticed a small button above the first post that read "Subscribe to Thread". He clicked it, surprised that he hadn't noticed it before.

He opted to receive notifications immediately, because, I mean, who wouldn't?

He went back into the Comedies sub-topic and read A Day in the Life of Lewa, Gali's Private Diary, and Tahu's Rant Thread. All amused him completely.

Then he had a stunning idea.

Why not make a comedy of his own?

Yes, yes, that would be a great idea. Amazing, in fact. But what should it be about? he wondered.

Then an amazing idea dawned upon him. A satire about BZPower itself! What could be better?

He clicked Create New Thread and wrote, for the name, BZPower Chronicles. Yes, he thought, that would be a good name for it.

But seeing that he just thought up the idea now, he didn't have anything to post.

"I will be creating a comedy on here called BZpower chronicles and its going to be a satire. I will post the first part tomorrow."

Tomorrow seemed soon, but he thought that he could do it.

He logged out and began writing.

ezgif-save.gif

#14 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,239 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2013 - 10:57 PM

This is well done. I can certainly relate to Takua8's antics. Partially.

And the latest chapter. A comedy about a comedy. Can't wait to see what's in store for us! :)

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#15 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2013 - 08:29 AM

Mwahaha it's probably not what you're expecting.

It's probably even crazier than you thought possible. ;D

ezgif-save.gif

#16 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2013 - 01:49 PM

Day 147
Takua8 went onto the homepage of BZPower and noticed another post of news that was reported by TakaujuGIVEMEPROTO. The editor's note said "Question Answered, Thread Closed."
Takua8 looked at who posted the news and saw that it was Andrew.
I guess White Five's real name is Andrew, Takua8 thought.
Then a sudden lust for proto points came upon him.
In a desperate attempt to gain  some, Takua8 opened up two tabs, googling "lego news" and "bionicle news". He found a few potential, if not weak, things that might count as news, and sent them to news@bzpower.com.
All I can do now is wait, he thought.
Then suddenly he remembered the reason he had come onto BZPower in the first place. To post the first chapter of his comedy!
He navigated to where he had created his thread, then scrolled down to post the first chapter of the comedy. But he noticed on the way that his previous post announcing the oncoming comedy had been edited by -LandRider-. At the bottom of his post, it now read:
"Please do not post incomplete information, in accordance with the Rules and Guidelines here."
He created a new post and posted the first chapter of the comedy in it.
The comedy was a satire of BZPower, as he had stated before. Wanting to be witty, he changed the names of several users on the site, changing White Five to Black Six, -LandRider- to -Windrider-, Kpkmstr to Kopekemaster, RataPui to Gatanui, iiBones to Bonesiii, McSmeagle4 to McSmeag, Kapori Tapohu to Hapori Tohu, Soul to Spirit, and charge_alpha to charge_beta. He wanted to come up with counterparts to TakaujuGIVEMEPROTO, )Takua(, and himself, but couldn't come up with any specific names.
The story started out simply, though, with the new user coming to the site to find it unfortunately offline.
He explored around the forums for a little while before coming back to his comedy thread to see if he had gotten any posts. There were posts by someone with an emoticon for their username, Holly Muster, and her loyal reparte, Jagus. The comments were all applauding, or so Takua8 interpreted them, at least.
But then he noticed that he had a small number 1 over his PM notification area, meaning that he had a new PM.
He opened it. It was from a user named Wart Wart Wart, and it only read, "Careful, *!*8TaKuA8*!*. You may not know the path you tread."
It was followed by a strange assortment of the multivarous emoticons sported by BZPower.
He shrugged it off as merely a spam message. He went to Wart Wart Wart's profile page, and the three star rating confirmed it in his mind.
He went to his profile page, realizing that he hadn't checked his Profile Views counter in a while, and noticed that he, also, only had a three star rating.
Mouth agape, he logged out of BZPower.

ezgif-save.gif

#17 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 696 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2013 - 02:07 PM

This is just the best thing I have ever read in the Library. My favorite character is B6 by far. I often joke about him only saying "Thread Closed" as well. XD 

#18 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'm cranking these out.

This is just the best thing I have ever read in the Library. My favorite character is B6 by far. I often joke about him only saying "Thread Closed" as well. XD 

Thanks!

Day 148
Takua8 logged back onto BZPower to find that the bit of semi-news that he had reported the day prior had been posted.
This is it, he thought. My first proto point!
He logged in, but there were no notifications. He went to the News and Discussion topic, but found that a topic about the news had not been created yet.
He went away dismayed, thinking that he may only get proto if the news is deemed "worthy" enough.
But the moment before he closed the window holding the News and Discussion topic, he noticed another thread, titled Brickfare in Three Days!
He opened it, skimmed over the post, then looked over to his calendar. Indeed, that upcoming saturday was the main day of Brickfare, and today was Wednesday. He knew that some of the "special people" (mostly admins of various Bionicle, LEGO, and eatery websites and forums) went on Thursday, with the perk of additional feasting on brick-shaped foods, but that cost quite a bit more than the $12 it took just to get in on saturday.
He hadn't realized that it was coming up so quickly.
He went back to the main page of BZP, then to his comedy thread. A post had been made by a member named Extrememly Prodigious Artist, who had paid a few corrections and several compliments to Takua8. Takua8 thanked EPA, then began the new chapter, detailing the throes of being reprimanded by one of the staff.
He posted it, then went back to the thread about the upcoming Brickfare. He wrote and posted about that he was planning to come, and hoped to make a puff pastry Tahu, if he had the time.
He browsed around the forums a little longer before logging off and beginning planning his Tahu pastry.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes, Dec 30 2013 - 02:34 PM.

ezgif-save.gif

#19 Offline Toa of Anarchy

Toa of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 307 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2013 - 03:28 PM

Dude, this is all totally boss. Make sure you do one involving some horrible RPing, over sized sigs, illegal avatar, as well as something concerning a "great" April fools gag

"A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall ... it could be quite pleasant."
— Vezon, Federation of Fear

"Where are we going? Why are we going? Are we going at all, or just sailing in a big circle? Or is it a spiral? I went down a spiral once: a big stone tunnel that went down and down and down, and ended in Zyglak. Whoever built it had no decorating sense at all."
— Vezon, Destiny War

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Quite a collection. I prefer sea-shells, myself. Sometimes leaves. Oh, and the heads of my enemies, though those take up so much space."
— Vezon, Destiny War

#20 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2013 - 05:50 PM

"great" April fools gag

XD Yes this all the way. I've gotta work it in somewhere.

ezgif-save.gif

#21 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2013 - 02:37 PM

Can you believe it? Another chapter already?

Man, I'm feeling so inspired with this. Prepare yourselves for Brickfare!

Day 150
Takua8 feverishly logged onto BZPower. This was his last day to log on before the long-awaited Brickfare.
His Tahu puff pastry was in the oven, puffing or whatever puff pastry does, and Takua8 was ready for it to be done. He had slaved over this dessert for hours, hoping to one day achieve the level of fame in the baking world as Chrome, a site-famous cooker on BZP who had been once known by his full name, Chromos Alpha, but recently had changed it simply to Chrome. Takua8 had read that he always took home several prizes, ranging from Most Likeness to Character to Most Flavorful Kanohi.
But this was Takua8's time to shine. He knew he could do it. He had poured his heart, soul, mind, sweat, tears, and more than several drops of blood into this pastry.
On his comedy, he wrote a short chapter about discovering PMs, after receiving one from 'Wort Wort Wort', his spin on Wart Wart Wart's username.
After doing so, he went back to the homepage of BZP. He had noticed something there that he hadn't before, a small image of six Toa, with the letters BZPRPG plastered across their shapely bodies.
Wait, thought Takua8, did I just think that?
He stared at the image for a few minutes before clicking it, wondering to what fantastic land it would bring him.
He was surprised to find that it did not, in fact, bring him to a fantastic land, but to a page, locked of new topics, that held such a list of topics such as BZPRPG: Ta-Wahi and Floating Metropoleis.
He decided to check out the rules after looking at a few of the topics. It seemed like a fun thing to do, as well as a good change to boost his measly post count. But he stopped for a moment after lokoing at the rules.

There were so many rules. Too many rules.

Or perhaps not rules, exactly, but things that must be done before he could join in on the fun and post boosting.
He decided to put it off until after he got back from Brickfare.
He logged out of BZPower, and the timer on the oven rang at the same time, signalling Takua8 that his Tahu puff pastry was finished.
He took it out of the oven.

It was perfect.

ezgif-save.gif

#22 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 07:21 PM

Okay, okay. It's been an unreasonably long time since I've posted.

Well, I don't have an excuse.

Who cares.

Aaaand yes maybe I did work a Lego Movie reference in there to make up for my lack up updates. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

To quote a very wise owl, "the world may never know".

BEGIN: THE EPIC OF DAY 151.

Day 151, Part One of who really knows how many i’m not even going to try and estimate because this is going to be a whopper of a day

Takua8’s alarm went off at a punctual 5:30. Typically, on saturdays, he woke up at a leisurely ten or eleven o’clock, but today was different.

Oh, so different.

He jumped out of bed, slipped into his Bionicle underwear and LEGO-themed shirt, then checked on his Tahu puff pastry.

Still puffy.

The power of Makuta, yes, that’s what it must have been, that tempted Takua8 to taste Tahu. No, how could he. That very idea would void any chance of his winning the competition at Brickfare. 

But Tahu’s sword looked so delicious. And his Kanohi? It appeared to Takua8 the most delectable morsel. A crumb, nay, a very molecule of that splendid combination of pastry flour, shortening, butter, oil, fat, lard, sugar, butter, shortening, preservatives, and sugar would be more than even a king of the greatest empire on earth would deserve. 

The flaky crust…The smooth, sweet, buttery frosting…

No!

No, Takua8 said to himself. No, the dark spirit Makuta was certainly haunting him. 

He picked up the tray holding the Tahu Puff Pastry, grabbed a bag of LEGO gummies for the ride, and headed out the door.

Brickfare started at ten o’clock, and if he wanted to get there when it opened, he had calculated that he would have to leave by 6:30. Looking at his clock, he noted that it was 6:27.

“Geez, I’m going to have to take off soon.”

He had almost stepped out the door before he noticed that he hadn’t put on any pants. 

‘What an oversight,’ he thought.

“Honey, where are my pants?” he hollered. His housemate, Honeiatsu, who he usually called Honey, usually was awake by this time. 

“Um, in your clothes drawer?”

What a silly question to ask. Of course, in his clothes drawer. Why didn’t Takua8 think of it himself? It must just be that he was in such a hurry.

He rushed upstairs, put on his pants, then left the house with the Tahu Puff Pastry. He put in a a large box in the car, braced it with a few cookies to make sure it didn’t shift around during the ride,

He started the car, backed up out of the drive, and was on the road.

ezgif-save.gif

#23 Offline ldd2000

ldd2000
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 08:40 PM

Same here XD

Great job Kopekemaster :), me want more!!

This is my sig?? :???:

Well I'm not going to put stupid images on here like some people.... :o

instead I'm going to use this stupid conversation....

Checkout my WIP Bionicle game, on the island of Mata-Nui, here: http://nuritech.co

Also the Lego Island game I'm making with Bonrw1, Bionicle_fanatic(also know as botven1), and Tarix1(also know as haystak1) at the same link!!

My RPG Profile

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users