Irnakk and the Golden Skinned Being

I was just pondering if Irnakk was a kind of hint at the Golden Skinned Being since they have rather similar traits. Both are gold and rather large, and while Irnakk doesn't exactly bring dreams into reality, he does make his victim's fears very real.

Another point I'd to add is that it was the Skakdi who brought the Golden Skinned Being into being. Does anyone else see a correlation?

EDIT: I just want to add that I don't see them as being the same. Just that maybe whoever influenced the Skakdi to create the Golden Skinned Being used Irnakk as a kind of template.

Edited by airvortex

As above. They might have wanted to elaborate the idea behind Irnakk, but I really don't think it was a hint at the Gold-skinned Being.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Maybe the Golden-Skinned Being was thought up to be sort of like Inakk, but I do not think Irnakk was foreshadowing towards it as you suggested.

I agree. They may have used Inakk as a templet for the design of the golden skined being, but they probly were not hinting at the golden skinned being being another version of Irnakk Edited by -Jaller-

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

I have noticed this too, yes.

Perhaps it was meant as "the opposite of Irnakk"? A blessing evoking the frightful mythological curse with some traits in common, to highlight the contrast?

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Really, the gold-skinned being's traits seemed to be most like an anti-Irnakk. Makuta was feeling generous?

He wanted the Skakdi as allies, and the Golden One would appear to be a new resource for him. Why deny himself potential resources?

It adds up. :) A conquering Golden One would quell a lot of the resistance (even if it wasn't expressly supporting Teridax).

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies