• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Short movie

Starring Hydraxon!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline rednas3636

rednas3636
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 569 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hey guys :). Bionicle is not yet a closed chapter of my life it seems (although just occasionaly nowadays).

That's surprising i think. Over ten years ago, i bought this guy :smiletahnok:, and the massive hype began. It must've annoyed the **** out of everyone in my presence with them i think :D .  For my tenth birthday, my dad plastered and dyed Mata Nui on the wall of my bedroom! Over three years I bought my last lego set.  

Last time I counted, my collection consists of roughly 120 Bionicle.

In 2006, I made a vow to myself that one day all of them would be build at once. That never happened  :rolleyes: . I always started making MOC's.

In the recent years, I occasionally read some of the stories, search some artwork, or very occasionally: continue my MOC's.

..Okay that kinda Off-topic and you've probably heard similar stories a couple of times, but well, i wanted to get that of my stomach  :tounge: 

Annyways: i finished highschool last year and one of the subjects now is making movies ( :surprised: )

(as you can see, I have no idea how to describe school-stuff in english xd)

As howework, we had to make a movie of exactly one minute, not a second more nor less. It had to be in stop-motion.For those who are not familiar with it: a movie where every frame is a :takepic: . Suffice to say, this took a while to make (I took almost 600 pictures in two and a half days.)

..And here you go!

I'm very curious what you guys think of it. Goodnight :)

I wanted to give thanks to TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff to kinda relive my childhood =p
Posted Image

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,740 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 26 2013 - 12:13 AM

Nice work. However, I had a little trouble reading the paper things at the end...little blurry. 

#3 Offline rednas3636

rednas3636
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 569 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 05:29 AM

Nice work. However, I had a little trouble reading the paper things at the end...little blurry. 

hi and thanks for the reply :)i forgot to mention that the text is in Dutch xd

I wanted to give thanks to TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff to kinda relive my childhood =p
Posted Image

#4 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,740 posts

Posted May 26 2013 - 03:08 PM

You might want to try an English version. :P Most of us can't read Dutch...at least, I can't...

#5 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts

Posted May 27 2013 - 03:33 AM

Wow! I must say, it wasn't the most smoothest of stop-motions but it clearly shows that you put a lot of effort into it. Great job, it'd be cool if you posted some translations of the text though. I only caught "afleiding" and looked it up. :P

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#6 Offline rednas3636

rednas3636
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 569 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 02:46 PM

You might want to try an English version. :P Most of us can't read Dutch...at least, I can't...

ow! I must say, it wasn't the most smoothest of stop-motions but it clearly shows that you put a lot of effort into it. Great job, it'd be cool if you posted some translations of the text though. I only caught "afleiding" and looked it up. :P

haha thanks =) 

about the clouds (yes, they're clouds :P)I made them because I ran out of ideas acually xDanyway, the translation:The first cloud:  'A cloud of distraction'The second cloud: 'Dude, wrong direction!' Because that cloud is flying headwind

The third cloud: 'Sorry!The second cloud: 'No excuses!'The third cloud: ':('

Posted Image

#7 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,381 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:13 AM

Haha, I can read a little Dutch! :D

The video was nice overall. A bit random though. Having the camera more steady would make much more natural and fluent animation as well.

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#8 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 05:54 PM

anyway, the translation:The first cloud:  'A cloud of distraction'The second cloud: 'Dude, wrong direction!' Because that cloud is flying headwind

The third cloud: 'Sorry!The second cloud: 'No excuses!'The third cloud: ':('

Ahhh, makes sense that they were all related to each other. Thank you! :D

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users