• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Short movie

Starring Hydraxon!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline rednas3636

rednas3636
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 29-March 05
  • 636 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hey guys :). Bionicle is not yet a closed chapter of my life it seems (although just occasionaly nowadays).

That's surprising i think. Over ten years ago, i bought this guy :smiletahnok:, and the massive hype began. It must've annoyed the **** out of everyone in my presence with them i think :D .  For my tenth birthday, my dad plastered and dyed Mata Nui on the wall of my bedroom! Over three years I bought my last lego set.  

Last time I counted, my collection consists of roughly 120 Bionicle.

In 2006, I made a vow to myself that one day all of them would be build at once. That never happened  :rolleyes: . I always started making MOC's.

In the recent years, I occasionally read some of the stories, search some artwork, or very occasionally: continue my MOC's.

..Okay that kinda Off-topic and you've probably heard similar stories a couple of times, but well, i wanted to get that of my stomach  :tounge: 

Annyways: i finished highschool last year and one of the subjects now is making movies ( :surprised: )

(as you can see, I have no idea how to describe school-stuff in english xd)

As howework, we had to make a movie of exactly one minute, not a second more nor less. It had to be in stop-motion.For those who are not familiar with it: a movie where every frame is a :takepic: . Suffice to say, this took a while to make (I took almost 600 pictures in two and a half days.)

..And here you go!

I'm very curious what you guys think of it. Goodnight :)

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

• 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 12:13 AM

Nice work. However, I had a little trouble reading the paper things at the end...little blurry. 

#3 Offline rednas3636

rednas3636
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 29-March 05
  • 636 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 05:29 AM

Nice work. However, I had a little trouble reading the paper things at the end...little blurry. 

hi and thanks for the reply :)i forgot to mention that the text is in Dutch xd

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

#4 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

• 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 03:08 PM

You might want to try an English version. :P Most of us can't read Dutch...at least, I can't...

#5 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 04-September 04
  • 6,999 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 27 2013 - 03:33 AM

Wow! I must say, it wasn't the most smoothest of stop-motions but it clearly shows that you put a lot of effort into it. Great job, it'd be cool if you posted some translations of the text though. I only caught "afleiding" and looked it up. :P

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#6 Offline rednas3636

rednas3636
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 29-March 05
  • 636 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 02:46 PM

You might want to try an English version. :P Most of us can't read Dutch...at least, I can't...

ow! I must say, it wasn't the most smoothest of stop-motions but it clearly shows that you put a lot of effort into it. Great job, it'd be cool if you posted some translations of the text though. I only caught "afleiding" and looked it up. :P

haha thanks =) 

about the clouds (yes, they're clouds :P)I made them because I ran out of ideas acually xDanyway, the translation:The first cloud:  'A cloud of distraction'The second cloud: 'Dude, wrong direction!' Because that cloud is flying headwind

The third cloud: 'Sorry!The second cloud: 'No excuses!'The third cloud: ':('

#7 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • A Seventh Toa

• 10-December 04
  • 6,332 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2013 - 08:13 AM

Haha, I can read a little Dutch! :D

The video was nice overall. A bit random though. Having the camera more steady would make much more natural and fluent animation as well.

#8 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 04-September 04
  • 6,999 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 05:54 PM

anyway, the translation:The first cloud:  'A cloud of distraction'The second cloud: 'Dude, wrong direction!' Because that cloud is flying headwind

The third cloud: 'Sorry!The second cloud: 'No excuses!'The third cloud: ':('

Ahhh, makes sense that they were all related to each other. Thank you! :D

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users