Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

IC (Tull, assorted mooks)
Tull saw the turret rotating before he saw the red streams of energy it spewed at the encroaching missiles. “Right. Focus fire on that fellow, consider that a priority. Keep em separated and vaporize the speeders if they try something brave.” Tull brought his fighter about, just in time to note the screams of one of his speeder riding brethren. “Right. I’ll take care of this one. Keep em busy Krull…Krull? Kriff.” Krull was dead, sliced in half by the Jedi’s saber.
He could see that much, the other fellow hadn’t fared much better. Tull pressed down on the trigger, blowing apart the Jedi’s recently abandoned speeder. He didn’t have anywhere to run now. Tull flicked a switched and two concussion missiles, tracked a trail of smoke, sped towards the speeder.
The other speeders had quickly put distance between the hijacked speeder and their own precious necks, some of them directed slugthrower and blaster fire towards it, but all of them were still speeding towards the other pursuit craft.
The other ganger fighter swept down on the stricken solar sailor, streams of red energy bridging the gap between the two with a deadly intent.
IC (Vel Orral)
Vel landed with a distinctive thud upon a particularly thick tree branch. Suddenly, the branch creaked; the sound of splintering could be heard. Vel stood stock still, trying to keep his balance and hoping that this little adventure wouldn’t end with a tree branch cracking his skull open. Then, thankfully, it stopped. Moving slowly, Vel began to make his way down the tree. He could pick the leaves out of his hood later. Right now, getting to the ground with no broken bones was a good deal higher on his list of things to do.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I'm guessing I'm the other "Pursuit craft"

IC: Kam-Ul (Above Coruscant)

The hail of lasers whistled across Kam's cockpit as the speeders zeroed in on him from behind, bringing their full might to bear on his fighter. Kam gritted his teeth as he threw the ship into a clumsy roll to avoid the first volley.

The Actis class of fighters weren't designed for heavy combat, relying on speed and agility as their main defense, later versions had, however, incorporated light shielding and reinforced hull and armor, which Kam silently thanked the force for as his ship endured what damage he absorbed of the first volley.

"Need. To get. Out." Kam grunted to himself as he took a sharp turn to the right. He'd had enough of being wedged in between the pirate cruiser and a squadron of speeders.

"R4" he barked "raise the S-Foils"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC(Helor Tuorri, Aboard The Knife's Edge):

Seeing some damage to the bogey in orbit, Tuorri ordered the turret gunners to concentrate fire on the Lance, while the OOM copilot cycled through the primary weapons systems again, sending more lasers and another proton torpedo towards the Republic ship. If they were going to have any chance of getting out of this alive, the main bogey between them and open space needed to be put out of the fight before it could do any real damage. Those following from behind were hopefully too busy with the back-up to keep up the chase, and if they weren't, the Lance was still the more important target.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Nentir Draln. Solar Sailor. "trust me, I do" he said, the Gozanti ship climbing higher and higher. then a blast rocked the ship, throwing him from the controls. his hands sliding across the ship controls, turning the shields off and leaving them defenseless. a second later, another on the other side, again sending the ship in a wild arc. the ship was damaged, the blasts had sent it off course, and they had to land somewhere. but before he sent the ship towards the planet, he spun around and fired the turbo laser at the ship. then he let the ship fall towards Coruscant.

OOC: Nentir's ship is out of the fight.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

OOC: Sorry, @TPTI

IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | Coruscant

"You know, I'm really hoping it's the former right now." Ammaton said. "Oh please, please be the former."

OOC: For all of this careful, planned out effort into getting the Swoop Gang... we're further away than a bunch of Jedi taking part in the worlds most chaotic chase scene.

IC: Salvador Oro | Lethon

"My Lady, would you like me to extract all possible information from any Jedi we encounter?" he asked. "Or are we to wait until we reached the ship for the more intrusive digging?"

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Jaceren

As Jaceren touched down on the forest floor he waited for the rest to drop down around him. He pulled his black hood up and stood still as he looked around the jungle. There could be possible threats around each corner. He kept his hands a few inches from his sides so he could pull his two sabers to him instantly if needed.

IC(Gurrox): "Crystals or not, I believe we'll still have to stay out of their sight?" Gurrox questioned, "Also, the Barabel, would you prefer he be taken alive?" Alive was a fairly...elastic term. With his healing prowess Gurrox could get someone to live through some quite...dedicated inuries

IC(Syaa): "Does it sound profitable?" the Twi'lek asked, "Because we're here for a reason, furry man. Can't just go running off any old way."

IC(Djashell): "Best get a lock on your signal then," the bounty huntress said, "Providing its still operational that is."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Serentethe within the jungles of Lethon

Serentethe walked up next to the other apprentice. He wondered whether they were going to wait for the others or just begin without them. He flexed one hand and stepped forward. He had no need for his lightsaber at the moment, but he planned on using it later. There would be bloodshed this mission. Serentethe looked at the person next to him but said nothing. He'd wait for them to start moving before possibly saying anything.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Lendo Dral (Nar Shaddaa)

Nar Shaddaa was a pit. The central hub of the crime underworld, full of just about every criminal, crook, and straight up psychopath out there. Scum and villainy seemed to ooze out of the cracks in the walls, and the air was thick with smog, the skies tinged a dull yellow from the nearest sun. The streets were alive, crowded with people of all different races, circulating through the densely populated, neon city, rushing off to their own destinations. The chatter of multiple languages filled the air as deals were made and broken. Both laughter of new deals being formed and the angry cries of partnerships being broken resonated throughout the area, but most of the commotion was focused in a nearby cantina, the Hutt's Den. A small pub filled to its capacity with the most wretched individuals the galaxy had to offer. Bounty hunters, smugglers, petty thieves, and criminals all sat together at tables, pulled up stools at bars and discussed their ambitions, or reminisced about successful runs or heists to their drunken comrades.

Amongst this massive crowd of scum, Lendo Dral surveyed the area. He sat in the darkest corner of the room. He always preferred to sit in the corner. In the corner you could see everyone, and nobody could sneak up on you. He hated surprises. In Lendo's line of work, surprises were often deadly. The bounty hunter held a drink in his hand and brought it to his lips as he scanned around, observing the many conversations going on around him. The music in the cantina was blaring, and made distinguishing any conversation around him impossible. It all sounded like unintelligible chatter being dominated by the blasting beats and chords of the music. Lendo was never really a fan of crowds, especially in Nar Shaddaa. He always tried to avoid Nar Shaddaa when he could, but times were tough. His supply of credits was starting to dry up and he needed work, fast. This criminal cesspool of a moon always guaranteed work, though Lendo would hardly consider it safe. Not many people would. He adjusted his leather coat and tilted the brim of his hat over his eyes as he leaned back in his chair and took another sip of his drink. Normally when he waited in this hole of a cantina, a contract would present itself in the form of a stranger asking if he was working. He always was.

He'd been waiting for quite some time, however, and nothing had come to him. Lendo wasn't a patient man, and considered heading back to his ship, maybe giving the old girl a few touch ups with what little credits he had remaining, or finally getting around to calibrating the second turret. One thing was for sure, the past few months have been unbearably boring.

Edited by Veeks

IC (Captain Tremaine): Captain Tremaine could only cling to the holomap projector as a proton torpedo slammed into the shields, exploding violently and shaking the Arquitens. The captain blinked. Partially out of shock, and partially out of disbelief that anyone would have the audacity to attack a Republic vessel over the Republic homeworld. Reports were coming from the gunners. The targeting systems had been completely shot. They were firing blind. A fact made apparent by the completely inaccurate trajectories the Lance was firing at. Finally, someone had the bright idea of manually aligning the shots, communicating from the viewports to the gunners. A turbolaser shot lanced out from the Arquitens gun. 100 yards from the target. A second shot followed. 50 yards from the target, despite its evasive maneuvers.A third shot. Ten yards. Captain Tremaine shook his head. Despite the uncanniness of working with an army with one face, the clones sure knew what they were doing. IC (Darth Recusatia):Recusatia nodded. "You are absolutely correct, Lord Gurrox. Out of sight would be preferable. Being in the corner of one's eye is nowhere near true invisibility. The amulets tend to behave differently depending on the mental strength of those it is intended to effect. Though, at face value, 75% of the apprentice group will be no challenge to the magic." She paused for a moment. "Bring in Master Limaech alive. Lord Salvador, if you are challenged by a Jedi, feel free to do what you will with them, in the mind or the body. We trust your prudence. It is also possible that their clone troopers have some information." IC (Anshar Rune): Anshar's leap was broken by a branch that looked study, but sadly had been mostly devoured by termites. It shattered into powder, the whole end of the limb tumbling down and breaking into pieces against other branches. This all threw the Kage hybrid quite off-balance, his arms nearly windmilling in the dark. His potential fall was only broken by the presence of a particularly thick vine, which he latched onto with both hands. The Apprentice gulped. If he had caught it while in free-fall, he would likely have dislocated his shoulder. A potentially fatal injury when facing eight Jedi and their troopers. His gold eyes blinked in the dark, pupils large. The vine was woody and rough. He was lucky. Falling and relying on the vine to slow him down would have rubbed his palms raw. An injury that would have had equally dangerous potential. Rune carefully clambered down the vine, going down it at a measured pace, hand over hand. After several minutes, he reached the forest floor, where the other apprentices were gathered. The half-Kage grinned at the others. "So, none of you would happen to have a compass in your lightsaber hilt, would you?" Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

"We need only our instincts and the Force. Anything else, is useless." Serentethe said without turning to look at the other apprentice. He took a step forward, his clawed hand dragging lightly on the tree. "The more time we waste waiting the more time we search for the Jedi." Serentethe said, his vision locked on the jungle ahead. "Why do we wait when the others are capable of catching up?" He asked, his hand slowly raising until his palm was resting against the bark of the tree. Serentethe then scratched his claws back down the tree and thrust the metal digits slightly forward as a mark for the others to follow before walking a little further ahead.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC (Darth Recusatia): Recusatia tapped her lipped in thought for a moment. "Doing reconaissance of the Jedi would be valuable. Once the Apprentices make it to the Jedi island, feel free to reveal yourselves to them, and make them do whatever tasks you wish them to do."She smiled at Lord Gurrox. "I couldn't help but eavesdrop on your excellent challenge for the Mandalorian. It was inspired."

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | Coruscant

Ammaton didn't say anything in reply. Right now, he just had to trust the bounty hunter to get this done. Better to let her do it without interruption.

IC: Salvador Oro | Lethon

"With all of this covered, let us be off." Salvador said, looking out onto the planets surface below. "The Jedi aren't getting any further, nor some of the apprentices any brighter."

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Consular Class Space Craft):

Werda watched the other Commandos chatter as he studied the notes he made about the 'building' they were going to blow up. As he ran his hand across his head, he felt a small kick as the ship started it's ascent towards heaven, as he considered space.

IC (Jedi Guardian Gabriel Khorne Jedi Temple.):

Khorne's head jumped up at the sound of something falling at the door. He raised his body almost as fast, absolutely disoriented from the mental conversation he was having. All he saw was a Shi'ido with lizard like hands on the ground. Kicking in about a second later, he rushed over to her.

"Are you okay?"

Edited by Lavama

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

IC: Gnar

"That's what we'll ask around for then." Gnar said as they began to approach the bar. He felt at home down here in the city's slums. This was an excellent place to work. A lot of skulls to crack and money to be made if they played their cards right.

"People seem a bit perturbed about something. Something big is going on. Let's try to avoid causing too much unwanted attention." the Wookiee said as quietly as he could.

"Actually we need to get moving." he said to the mutated clone. "A compass? No, what is going to keep the Jedi from sensing us as we approach?"

Edited by Flex Fiction

For a brief second the Kaminoan turned to look at the other apprentice. "Nothing." he said and resumed walking. "We will move undetected through skill and if the Jedi find us then we crush them." the Kaminoan said from up ahead as he took point of the group. Serentethe's opinion of the group thus far was very low. As far as he was concerned they'd be lucky if they found the Jedi unaware and if they didn't, it made no difference to him.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:

Lendo leaned back in his seat and folded his arms, his hat tilted over his eyes, shading them from the light in the cantina. He was just comfortable enough to drift into a nice, long overdue sleep, when he felt his table suddenly lurch forward and bump his forearm. He looked up to see that it had been kicked by an angry looking Zabrak. He wore the clothes of a civilian, but the way he carried himself made it very clear that he was a bouty hunter. A angry bounty hunter. That was never good news for Lendo. He sat up on his chair and unfolded his arms, discretely wrapping his right hand around one of his holstered blasters.

"Can I help you, friend.?" He asked in a casual, welcoming tone. He wanted to be clear that he didn't want any trouble, and if the Zabrak tried anything, he'd be well within his right to defend himself. Not that such rules mattered on Nar Shaddaa. Lendo just found it easier to kill in self defense when it wasn't a contract. It often meant no, or at least, less trouble with authorities.

"Yeah. You can." The Zabrak said in a gruff, impatient tone. "Does the name Moza Bendo mean anything to you?"

Lendo leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling for a moment, thinking. Moza Bendo was his most recent contract. A disgruntled Ithorian hermit who owned a second rate Swoop Bike company. He used to have a business partner, but cheated him out of a great deal of money. That business partner put a bounty on his head. A bounty Lendo had collected.

"It does. I killed him. Why do you ask?" Lendo responded calmly, his grip on his blaster tightening. He could tell where this was going.

"You stole my kill." The Zabrak responded. "I'd been shadowing him for weeks, and you swooped in and ruined everythig, Dral."

"I didn't 'steal' anything, friend. A bounty's a bounty. You didn't kill him. I did. My kill, my credits." Lendo stated. This wasn't the first time he'd been approached by an angry bounty hunter, and he was sure it wouldn't be his last.

"Of course. You're entitled to your reward, you were the one who delivered the killing blow. I didn't come to kill you for taking my contract." The Zabrak replied. Lendo arched an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Then what do you want?" he asked.

"My name is Jayak Koseth. You took that Ithorian out with skill. I'd like to hire you." was the Zabrak's response.

"Hire me?" Lendo repeated.

"Yes. A few weeks ago, my little brother was murdered by a bounty hunter by the name of Selena Varatan. I want her head, but--"

"But you'd rather risk someone else's neck going out to kill her than your own." Lendo finished with asmirk. Jayak nodded.

"She's very dangerous." he explained. "She's an Anzat."

"Huh. That so? I don't see those walking around very often." Lendo said. "That makes things interesting."

"So are you interested?" Jayak asked.

"How much?"

"Fifteen thousand. Dead. Bring me her head."

"She's worth that much to you?" Lendo asked.

"She's spilled my family's blood. She must pay the ultimate price."

"I understand. Yeah, sure. I'll take the contract. You'd better be straight up about the pay." Ledo warned. Jayak smirked.

"I always pay my debts." He siad as he handed Lendo a data pad.

"Find me here when it's done." Jayak said. And with that, he left.

"Well, that could've gone worse." Lendo said to himself as he pocketed the datapad and got out of his seat. He left the cantina and headed to the docking bay where his ship, The Nemesis waited.

"R4, prep for takeoff. We've got ourselves another job." The bounty hunter said as he entered the light freighter. A series of affirmative beeps came from the small astromech droid, and the low hum of the ship's engine sounded as Lendo took a his seat at the cockpit. He gave the datapad a quick read. The target was last seen heading for Coruscant.

"Huh. Looks like we're going home, R4." He said. The droid beeped once more, and moments later, The Nemesis was in the air and leaving the crime infested moon of Nar Shaddaa. Lendo then imputed the hyperspace coordinates for Coruscant, and felt the familiar jolt as his ship soared through hyperspace toward its destination.

Edited by Veeks

OOC: Madara, was that directed at me?

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Kam-Ul (Coruscant)

As the S-Foils aligned in place, Kam took the ship into a sharp u-turn to face the speeders.

"Come on, partner" he appealed to the ship as he got closer and closer to firing range.

IC: Tezlo Kaarz (Dathomir)

"Come. On"

The grunt came from a certain young Mirialan engineer as he fumbled around in the torso of a B2 Super Battle Droid, the poor thing seemed to have been through quite a lot before it ended up here. It's plating was scarred and burnt all over, with several holes and one very clear path of seared armor, wires and circuits that served as undeniable evidence that some Jedi's lightsaber had gotten too close for comfort. Tez's job was to salvage as much of it as possible, and then send that to be recycled into new battle droids.

Tez took a step away from the droid, suspended from the roof by robot clamps at the shoulders, tsking at its sorry state.

"There's hardly a scrap of Durasteel to get from this thing" he mumbled as he wiped a trail of sweat off his face.

"One more try" he said to himself, and plunged his gloved fingers into the droid's interior again. His long fingers searched the droid's every nook and cranny, in search of components that could be removed. He was about to give up completely and scrap the whole thing when... there.

Tez pulled out his hand and grabbed his fusioncutter with an impressive vigor, and ignited it as he squinted through the visor of the protetive faceplate he was now wearing to get a good view of what he was doing. The fusioncutter carved through metal alloy like butter, and sparks flew in every direction as Tez cut out a square in the droid's torso, slipping out and falling to the floor with an audible *clack*

Tez reached in, and carefully arched out the only component that seemed remotely recyclable, buried deep within the droid's torso: the Central Processor Unit.

Tez lifted his visor as he looked at the component in his hand.

"Jackpot"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Anshar Rune): "This whole planet's practically choking with the Dark Side. It's even thicker than on the Renaissance." Anshar frowned and squinted, yellow eyes looking about in the night. "Sensing us would be like finding three grains of sand on a beach." The Kage were a species that tended to live in underground, and developed perfect night vision. Unfortunately, Rune wasn't quite Kage, and his night vision wasn't nearly as good as his mothers. Better than most humans. But far short that of his maternal species. A fact made apparent as he stumbled slightly on a tendril hidden under some dense vegetable matter. He spat into the jungle, feeling a sense of satisfaction as the spit struck a broad, waxy leaf. "It's the middle of the night. The jungle is pretty dense, and the trees go up at least thirty feet." He ran a pale hand through his wavy dark brown hair, before pulling on his hood and lifting his mask. "Not to mention we're thirteen miles from the Jedi's dig." He reached out and caught the Kaminoan experiment by the arm as it ambled aimlessly off into the woods, scraping furrows into the trees. "Where the heII do you think you're going? Unless any of us has had a load of jungle survival training that they haven't mentioned before, we'll end up running hopelessly in circles in this foliage if we walk around aimlessly."

The Kage hybrid released the clone's arm and leaned his back against a tree. "Guys, this jungle is teeming with wildlife. We need to get to the coast of this island, skirt around its edges until we can get eyes on the Jedi island. Judging from the distinct lack of the sound of waves lapping on rocks, we're a ways away from the beach." The Apprentice glanced out at the jungle. "And then we're gonna have to figure out how to get from our island to their island." He sighed and looked up. "At the very least, it's not raining." As if on cue, a fork of lightning lanced across the heavens. "By the Fanged God."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC (Vel Orral)
There was the sound of splinter wood, for a moment, it seemed as though the wind had merely disturbed a few leaves that were now gentle drifting down from the canopy. This pleasant illusion would be swiftly dispelled by the rather large branch that followed after these leaves, with a screaming Sith Apprentice semipermanently attached to it by a death grip that most non-clawed species simply couldn’t manage. For Vel, this was most definitely a low-point in his Dark Side career. Right up there with forgetting what the heuristic processor did when attached to a droid brain.
Thankfully, at the last minute, rational thought did overcome vague incoherent scream terror and he reached out with the force to cushion his fall, narrowly saving him from a few broken bones and possible brain damage. Now coated with a thin film of wet leaves, the thoroughly embarrassed Sith apprentice dragged himself to his feet. “That wind came out of nowhere I swear….” He muttered to himself, in the silent hope no one had been around to listen. The branch he was on had already been unsteady, the wind and the rain had been the final straw.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC(Coruscant): Djashell scooted up to the controls of the Grey Lady, tapping away at the scanners and receivers.

"What frequencies did you say I should look for?" she asked, before adding somewhat bluntly, "I tend to only remember long numbers if they're my pay cheque."

IC(Syaa, Coruscant): "Hmm, I think unwanted attention might be something you grab all the time," Syaa said, looking the Wookie up and down, "I mean, no offence but you're kind of hard to miss."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Darth Recusatia):

Recusatia smiled at Salvador and the other lords. "Lords, the hours till dawn will sneak upon us sooner than we know. If the Force wills it, the Jedi shall be vanquished by this time tomorrow. Report to me if there is anything of note that should be reported. May the Force be with you."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

OOC: Bluh bluh bluh, time to get this yackety sax-infested show back on the road.

IC(Helor Tuorri, Aboard The Knife's Edge):

While the first couple of turbolaser shots gave a pleasing clue as to what had been damaged by that first barrage from the Edge, the unsettling closeness of the next one put the pirate on edge, forcing him to take more unusual evasive maneuvers to avoid getting burned out of the sky. Angling the maneuvering thrusters upwards*, he adjusted the position of the nose of the ship to keep it pointed towards the Lance as the cruiser attempted to move beneath the firing arcs of the turbolasers, positioning itself, with any amount of good luck, out of the firing line of everything but the two ventral sets of quad lasers.

OOC:

*Whenever I say 'up' in reference to a spacecraft's motion or the motion of parts of a spacecraft, the word is to be taken to mean the direction associated with the dorsal surface of said craft. This procedure is to be followed regardless of whether the craft is in atmosphere, and regardless of its orientation in relation to things like asteroids, other ships, and the ground.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Carawyn Jade): Carawyn watched Vroon tear into an enemy speeder like a rancor cracking open a nest of wamp rats. Seconds later, a laser from one of the enemy fighters blew apart Vroon's old speeder, bits of hot glass and metal showering the immediate surroundings. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Nentir's freighter tumble away, apparently overwhelmed by the criminals' sudden air support. The gang's counterattack had upgraded them from audacious burglars to outright vandals and killers.The Padawan took in the view from his light speeder bike. Scorchmarks peppered the buildings, while fire lapped up jagged chunks of duracrete. The stench of smoke, and, no doubt about it, deep-fried Quarren. That second scent wasn't too unpleasant actually. Reminiscent of calamari squid actually.

The Zeltron Padawan wrinkled his nose and felt for his blaster. The snub-nosed customized ELG-3A was only effective for short range use. His lightsaber wouldn't be of much help either. Flitting about on the Flitknot didn't give him much of a base to attack or defend from. The Flitknot. Of course. It had a light repeating blaster. Not much. But it would have to do. The Padawan revved the engines and sped away from the scene of the clash, disappearing amongst the trees and the traffic for a moment before shooting out from below, weaving erratically and firing his speeder bike's weapon at the "keel" of one of the bandit speeders.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Within the jungles of Lethon

Serentethe looked at the apprentice who grabbed his arm. "I am the Prime One. I was bred to survive." he said, a faint hint of emotion in his voice. " I will blend in the darkness of the trees, with or without your assistance. So go. Hide on the beach at your leisure, I won't be joining you." He stated as he walked away, dug his claws into a tree then began to climb.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Zane (Sith Infiltrator, Lehon)

Bowing to the Darth, Zane placed the amulet around his neck, feeling the Force bend around him. He walked over to one of the hook-shaped speeder bikes, placng his probe droid and bag securely inside its storage compartment. Settling in, he turned to the other Sith Lords and gestured to the ramp, "Well, shall we be off?"

The Mandalorian Sith nodded. "Sounds like a plan of action." he said. As the lighting struck it reflected off of his metal mask. "Now we just need to know which is the quickest way through this jungle to the beach." Anshar's words were rang true. Jaceren could feel that this planet was very grounded in the Dark Side. It would provide an excellent cloaking for them as they came for the Jedi.

IC: Gnar

He chuckled at Syaa's words. "True, but I mean more attention then I usually pull." the Wookiee said. Soon they were standing out in front of their destination.

IC(Djashell, Coruscant): Leaving the freight hauler to his own devices, Djashell entered the frequencies into the Grey Lady's systems, checking around to see if they were out there, and in range

OOC: I have no idea whats supposed to happen looking for this ship, so if you want to do something, Lev, or if the staff could intervene...?

IC(Gurrox, Lehon): "Indeed we shall," Gurrox said, taking a seat on one of the speeders. It creaked slightly under his weight, but could probably cope once the repulsorlifts were active

IC(Syaa, Coruscant): There was a slew of patrons constantly streaming into The Drunk Side of the Moon, so Syaa and Gnar didn't stand out too much. Of advancing years or not, Syaa was still a Twi'lek and drew most of the looks away from her enormous companion.

"Okay, you know the clientele better than me, point out any likely squealers," Syaa asked, "Then we can go for the good cop bad cop thing."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Jaron-Onboard the Renaissance, in the Library:

While Jaron loved working with the old Holocrons, he also hated it when they suffered a slight bit of damage. They had to be kept in near-pristine condition, after all, and his position as one of the Sith Order's premier artisans, including with holocrons, meant he was the one who got to keep them in that condition. Which meant long repairs needed due to a single student's carelessness.

Still, when one had practiced as long as he had, it wasn't hard to move into a form of moving meditation, while fixing the holocrons. Which was the state Jaron was currently in, sitting at one of his favoured parts of the library - he neglected working at a regular workbench for a process like this, as it was hard for him to maintain his concentration in a space such as that - a holocron floating in the air just in front of his face, while his hands, with delicate tools, worked on the piece of art in front of him.

Wait. A voice. Nearby. And...another holocron? Yes, he could sense its force presence, a small ember glowing amongst a larger fire. He opened his eyes, the holocron he had been working on slowly descending into his cupped palm, as he looked it over. Perfect - not even a scratch could be seen on it, and a slight probing with the force revealed that the crystalline data matrix within was suffering no ill effects. Perfect.

So, now, to follow the force presence nearby, both that of the other holocron's and the Lord's nearby it. Stepping through rows of large data-storage racks, as well as shelves full of books, he came upon the Sith Lord. L'uo, it was. Jaron smiled, adopting his visage of a plainly dressed human man, through his illusion. It was what many of the Apprentices and even some Lords were used to seeing, after all, despite the fact that he more often walked around in his true form these days.

"Ah, Lord L'uo," he said, inclining his head, before drawing the Holocron on the ground over to him - a quick application of his will and it jumped through the air, into his waiting hand. "This is an interesting piece you have...Whose holocron is it, exactly?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

"It's generally considered proper etiquette to ask before taking another's things." L'uo eyed the Darth with a combination of analysis and mild annoyance. Dark as this part of the archives was, her own form was left blank in the dim light. She knew who he was, of course; not many were regular visitors to the library that were also not the Blackguard. "It belonged to Darth Serpens. An interesting system of riddles, but I ultimately was able to glean some knowledge. It's worth further study; if nothing too dangerous can be found with it, I'm sure the Apprentices will be able to make use of it."

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC-Jaron:

"Why, L'uo, you hurt me; I thought we were all family here," the Darth replied with a seemingly petulant tone, before smiling, walking up to L'uo and handing her the holocron. "Regardless, yes, an interesting find. Serpens did seem fond of his riddles..." Jaron paused for a moment, before looking to the girl next to him.

"So, how goes the training of apprentices? Or your own, personal studies?...aside from, of course, the holocron here."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Consular Class Space Craft):

As Werda looked over the plans, he noticed something odd. They wouldn't be producing droids at the Spire, that would be far too risky. They would potentially be building them under a network of spires, so that way the droids, potentially for security purposes, are coincidental. He should have brought it up during the mission briefing.

"Hey, you must be one of those Commandos, right?" A clone approached him in the typical Type II armor. "I think you dropped this." The clone handed him a small Holocron and went on it's way to do some procedure. Opening it, it was what he dropped. He looked at the layout information, and the note he left himself.

'When you reach the position, give the word, and meet with Zeta at the position indicated here. If you see someone after the word has been given, you may kill, as the camp should know that there are commandos.' Not exactly what 58 needed. He looked down at his hand as he held the now closed Holocron in his hand. He looked back over at the other Commandos.

Edited by Lavama

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

IC(Allek-Renaissance Library)The Library was arguably the most important part of the ship. Full of Sith knowledge and wisdom, it was not to be avoided should you have any interest in expanding your knowledge of the force. If there was anything to be learned from Darth Bane's tale, it was that knowledge was an advantage over any opponent. It was for this reason that a certain cloak, clouded in an undeniable force pressure.He walked in on Jaron and L'uo- two Sith he could not deny his inferiority to. He waited until they'd seen him to speak."Fancy seeing you two here," the charming voice offered.

Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

"I have no apprentices under me; with the current mood of the Order, and the war, I imagine it won't be that way for long." The Sith flowed over to a nearby datarack, organizing and putting away some returned crystals and chips. "My own studies are understandably vast. I am currently dealing with the Jedi Civil War and the Infinite Empire eras. Given time, I may be able to properly use some of the knowledge." When she heard a voice, she turned, raising an eye. "Can I help you?"

OOCKNI, L'uo wasn't walking out the door. She's talking with a Darth; you don't walk out on them. xD

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong