Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

Star Wars TBRPG Jedi Sith Mandalorians

  • Please log in to reply
692 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2013 - 10:58 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | Coruscant[/color][/font]

 

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Ammaton, for one, walked quite a bit more confidently than normal with the knowledge there was a wookie walking there. Mind you, he always advertised himself as being better off than he really was. But he had memories of when that hadn't worked out so well as well.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]"Worked? Not really, but I've gambled with a group once. I was winning a good number of games, and yet I still walked away with the smallest share of the pot. Very strange."[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jun 04 2013 - 10:59 PM.

  • 0

#162 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 04:51 PM

IC: Jason tapped a quiet rhythm on the hilt of his lightsaber, heading toward the Jedi Temple with some... Unorthodox weapons.Really. Who uses a sword?OOC: Jason open for interact.

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor, Jun 05 2013 - 04:56 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#163 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 05:16 PM

GM IC (Chask Far'fella): 

 

[color=#000080;]Chask Far'fella slipped into the training hall where Master Bn'sen, Master Yttro, and several Jedi Knights were watching a group of potential Padawans sparring. The Master's winced slightly as a Togruta Padawan took a blow to the face from a training saber, tumbling over onto his backside. His Trandoshan opponent raised her lightsaber triumphantly and let out a short roar of glee. "They both might as well enroll into the Service Corps now." "You." The Councillor trotted down a set of shallow stone steps, and pointed out the Togruta with his hand. "You were too passive in your use of Form III. You have to make use of openings in your opponent's bladework. A Jedi does not wield his lightsaber in fear.""And you." The faun-like Jedi Master turned to the Trandoshan Initiate. "A blow like that with a real lightsaber would have been lethal against any Sith. However... you delved a little too deep into your aggression. The sword of a Jedi must be tempered with inner peace. Unrestrained jubilance is unseemly, and can lead to the Dark Side."He turned to the rest of the Initiates, blue robes moving in a graceful arc, and clasped his pale hands together. "Well then, you all look rather tired. Take a five minute breather." He waved his hand, sending the Initiates scurrying off. Once the last Initiate had left the room, the Jedi Master briskly strode up to Master Bn'sen and Yttro, his voice ringing clearly through the hall. "There has been a situation in the mid-levels. An Underlevel swoop gang decided to raid a rather up-scale business establishment. Normally, I would leave this to the guard. But, something caught my attention."The Master withdrew a marble-like data sphere, dropping it into a projector that rose from the edge of the steps. The image of a sleek, female Chiss flickered in the middle of the room. "Tell me, Master Bn'sen, doesn't she look like one of your former Initiates?"  [/color][color=#daa520;]The burly Human squinted and stroked his beard in contemplation. "As a matter of fact, yes. The name's slipped my mind, but she does seem familiar."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Chask smiled in satisfaction. "Excellent." He glanced at the Knights who had been spectators of the Initiates' performance. "I have an operative on the ground, but if we're facing a criminal that may have had Jedi training, he'll likely need backup. We Jedi need to make it clear that brazen criminal invasions of law-abiding establishments will not be tolerated." [/color]


Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Jun 05 2013 - 05:22 PM.

  • 0

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies


#164 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 05:55 PM

IC: "Forgive me for beng a tad cautious, o Darth," Gurrox said to Recusatia, "But we are sure this is not a trap, yes? We are not being led to believe this just to lure us out?"

 

 

IC: "You really have to watch those finders fees," Djashell said to Kirkbride as she descended from the Grey Lady's docking ramp. She turned to Gnar, "I hear we have the same target in mind. What information do you have?"


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#165 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 625 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 06:28 PM

IC: Nentir Draln. Training Room Five

 

Nentir nodded. "I'll be there soon. I have to pick something up, then I'm on my way. do you want me to use my ship, or do you want me to catch a ride with someone else?"


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:


#166 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 496 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 07:23 PM

IC: [color=#006400;]Gnar[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]The Wookiee couldn’t help but smile at Ammaton’s small tale. “That’s because bounty hunters don’t play by the rules.” He grinned.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Gnar turned towards the loading-ramp as Djashell appeared. “Not much I’m afraid. Only that they broke in through the upper levels. We know they will be in the lower city.”[/color]

 

IC:[color=#000080;] San Vroon[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]The Kel Dor stepped forward his interest peaked during the revelation about the heist and the Chiss female. “I will help however I can.” Vroon said.[/color]

[color=#000080;]“Do you need me to accompany some fellow Knights into the lower city?”[/color]


  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#167 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 07:39 PM

IC (Darth Recusatia)

 

"No need to apologize. I raised the same concerns." The Darth shrugged. "Unless the Jedi have figured out how to baffle not only our informants, but a state of the art recon drone, the information is good. They've simply grown arrogant." She paused for a moment, considering the words of the apprentice. "I'd much prefer it if the war ended tomorrow. Is twenty years not enough for you? Perhaps you'd wish to see the entire galaxy die before this ended? Battle for battle's sake is hardly a goal." The Darth stopped before a large set of doors, flanked on both sides by two units of imposing B2 Battle Droids. She pulled a small device out of her robes and pressed a button upon it. The doors swung open and revealed a small hanger, built into the upper levels of the craft. Various Sith craft lined the walls, all of different makes and models. Unlike the combat hangers, this one was dedicated to stealth craft. 

 

IC (Commander Cody)

 

"We're going to need to remind the buggers just who they're dealing with. The destruction of a Hive should suffice I think. The Dukes won't be expecting an attack, after all, they claim to have nothing at all to do with the resistance movement. The Queens had claimed the same. Odds are, they're both lying. The destruction of a major hive should remind them just who they are dealing with. Now, if we move in with the army, they'll rally a force to face us. Any sane commander would....." The commander smiled. "We need a small unit to make their way into the hive, lace it with explosives and then bring the whole thing down on their ugly insect heads."

 

IC (Trentin)

 

The doors to the bar swung open, and wearing what amounted to half the normal amount of armor a clone trooper sported, Trentin calmly walked into the bar. She was flanked on both sides by a pair of rough-looking humans. Her bodyguards, clad in blast armor and wielding blasters and sporting a large amount of scars, calmly moved in the middle of the bar. If anyone tried to contact the police, things would get real ugly for them. Trentin looked about the room and, with a grin, sat down next to the Kobok.

 

"I hear you've got a ship. A rather nice one in fact."


Edited by Basilisk, Jun 05 2013 - 07:48 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#168 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 625 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 08:14 PM

IC: Snipe

 

"alright then. I'm in. who else?"


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:


#169 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 08:32 PM

IC: Jason sighed, sheathing his sword on the ground, and walked over to the gathering of Jedi. "I'm in. Any further information on what we're dealing with?"
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#170 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 08:38 PM

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | Coruscant[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Ammaton muttered something that involved the Swoop Gang and a few very crude remarks about their mothers under his breath. Not much else to contribute to this conversation... how did these people handle waking up every morning to go out and collect bounties? Far too complicated.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]IC: Salvador Oro | The Renaissance ---> Stealth Vehicle Hangar Bay[/color][/font]

 

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]"Ah, these ships. If I recall the logs sent over to our equipment stations, we've nearly doubled our number of these ship varieties in the last year alone. Quite impressive what the Sith can find when on retrieval missions."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#daa520;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Subtle glorification of retrieval missions. Sometimes you just needed to do it. Salvador recalled a conversation between a few other Sith Lords where they referred to the missions as 'fetch quests'. At the time, he considered choking the other Sith. And not with the force.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#171 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 10:29 PM

IC:

"Nothing can surpass my explosive skills," said Veshok sorta sarcastically. "What if a rising from within the Geonosian population is among them, and they don't even know it?" questioned Stalker. "What if the Duke and Queen find out about our attack on the Geonosian hive Commander?"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#172 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 625 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2013 - 10:37 PM

IC: Snipe

 

"so?" he asked Sarge. "even if they get angry with us for blowing up a hive, what are they going to do about it? we've already proven that we can beat them- twice" he said.


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:


#173 Offline Promised Land

Promised Land
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 437 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 12:42 AM

IC: Elara (Jedi Temple, Coruscant)

 

 Hearing about the heist, Elara's interest was piqued. While she normally focused on tracking down Sith artifacts and followers, she figured that a short break from that would do her some good. And it had been a while since she had last worked alongside other fellow Knights. Quietly, she slipped into the gathering group to indicate that she was willing to participate.

 

IC: Zane (Stealth Craft Hangar, the Renaissance)

 

 The hiss of opening doors alerted Zane to the presence of others. Glancing back, he spotted Darth Recusatia leading a group of Sith Lords and apprentices into the hangar. "Must be off on a mission," he thought to himself, getting to his feet to approach them. As he neared them, he overheard one of them mention the things that have been brought back from retrieval missions and he allowed himself a bit of pride at the statement. While he had not actually brought back the any of the ships in the hangar, it was nice for someone to acknowledge the the kind of work that he did had its merits as well. "My lady," he said, bowing slightly before the Darth before greeting the other Sith Lords and the apprentices with a nod and a smile, "About to go hunting, I suppose?"


  • 0

#174 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 496 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 12:53 AM

IC: [color=#000080;]Jaceren[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"I believe you've seen much more of this war then I have, excuse me for my lust for battle," Jaceren nodded. "I understand that it would be better if this war ended quickly. But I can't deny I enjoy this war. Perhaps with time Darth's such as yourself will be able to sit by and watch as my generation rises up and takes over the battle fields for you."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Jaceren followed the Darth into the small hanger. His eyes glancing around at the various stealth model of Sith ships.[/color]

 

IC: [color=#006400;]Gnar[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"This human is with me. He is not to be used as bait, as a meat-shield or as a sacrifice. He's after his ship which this gang has stolen, I have agreed to help him. As you know I am a man of my word." well he was a wookiee of his word.  [/color]

 

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Selana [/color](Coruscant Undercity, The Drunk Side of the Moon)

 

[color=#4b0082;]As Tretin filled into the bar flanked by body guards so did a particularly attractive looking humanoid female. To any outside eyes she looked perfectly human though her eyes were a bright yellow, not uncommon for the more human looking aliens. Selana moved silently towards the bar-table. She paid no attention to any of the patrons inside the bar. Though her eyes did dwell on an Ewok drinking at the bar for an instant. The sight was... comical to her. She'd never had Ewok before but she doubted the soup the small furry creature offered would do much to ease her hunger.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Selana approached the bar as she carefully pulled out a data-pad careful not to alarm the bartender as if she was drawing a blaster. She flashed a pristine smile at the bartender.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Have you seen this Codru-Ji? Her name is Celiin. She is a wanted criminal." Selana said carefully.[/color]


Edited by Flex Fiction, Jun 06 2013 - 12:54 AM.

  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#175 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 08:16 AM

IC( Djashell, Coruscant): The bounty hunter clacked her tongue. "So all I have to go is the local news reports that they have at least one Trandoshan and a maybe-Chiss. Not much but it could be a start. Chiss aren't exactly common..."

 

That the human had had his ship stolen was potentially useful information too. 

 

"Okay, Gnar, you take Syaa, go down to Coruscant's underbelly. Ask around for anyone who knows a Chiss. You threaten, Syaa can charm. Someone's got to know who our mysterious blue woman is. You-" She pointed at Kirkbride, "Come aboard. I want you to tell me exactly what measures that ship had to prevent it being stolen. How they circumvented those might give us a clue as to how the gang operates."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#176 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 10:21 AM

IC(Helor Tuorri, Coruscant Undercity, The Drunk Side of the Moon):

 

The Kobok looked over at his new 'friend,' and sobered up quickly. Those guards would be difficult if things went south. That knowledge alone gave him a strange urge to draw something and start firing. Taking a moment to steady himself, he put his hands back on his drink, and leaned over, speaking as low as he could in this bar.

 

"If you wanna buy it, that ain't happening. If you wanna hire me, that ain't happening cheap."

 

The Kobok had very carefully not looked over at the one that spoke like a bounty hunter. That sort of person, in a bar like this, could only be trouble.

 

---

 

The bartender, a Neimoidian with sightly mottled grey-green skin and a small, simple hat, did not look at the datapad. Not worth his time. Instead he looked, eyes narrowing, directly at the human asking the questions.

 

"I haven't seen nothin', I haven't heard nothin'. You walk out of this bar, I  never knew you were here. That's the sort of place you're in, if there aren't any credits on the table."


  • 0

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.


#177 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 11:42 AM

IC:[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"] Celiin [/color][/font][Coruscant; Outside The Drunk Side Of The Moon]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The sound of the release of pent up tension sounded, barely audible, outside the bar.  With even less noise, a formless shape dropped down from a pile of crates piled up along the side of the building, partially hidden from sight inside a side alley.  That had been too close.  Without wasting any time, the shape quickly moved out of the alleyway, blending seamlessly into the crowds as it made it's way along the walkways.  Thankfully, there had been a back exit of the bar, though the smuggler known as Celiin knew that she had just missed the bounty hunter this time.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Way too close.[/color][/font]

 

OOC: So yeah, Celiin just left the bar without anyone knowing, though the Neimoidian probably recognized her. :D


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#178 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 496 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 01:22 PM

IC: [color=#006400;]Gnar[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Gnar lifted his head with interest. "A Chiss? Where did you hear this information?" he asked. He glanced at Syraa and nodded.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Let's go then." he said. Gnar was excited about the prospect of fighting a Trandoshan. They were tough fighters, about as tough as  Wookiee.[/color]

 

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Selana[/color] (Coruscant Undercity, The Drunk Side of the Moon)

 

[color=#4b0082;]"So its that kind of bar," Selana said as she flashed a fake smile at the bartender while she reached into her pocket and slid a 200 credit chip towards him.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Now will you give my datapad a look?"[/color]

 

IC: [color=#0000cd;]Chubs [/color](Coruscant Undercity, The Drunk Side of the Moon)

 

[color=#0000cd;]"Euuuurrrrrrpppppppp." the small Ewok belched loudly as he set his glass down onto the bar empty. [/color]


  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#179 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 03:10 PM

IC:

Stalker turns his head to Snipe and says, "But if these 'protester', have gained a type of weapon that can take us down. Think about that. Who knows what they have in store for us, or even know if we are coming?"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#180 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 625 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 03:13 PM

IC: Snipe

"I'll make sure they don't see us coming. snipe the guards, sneak in, set explosives, get away, and blow it up. if we do it correctly, they'll never know we were there"


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:


#181 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 04:05 PM

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | Coruscant[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Ammaton was hesitant to head over to the other bounty hunter, but decided to head over anyways. At this point, he had to hope the Wookie's statement was enough to keep him from being subjected to an innumerable forms of bad things.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]He walked over to Djashell as she commanded, ready to answer whatever questions she thought relevant.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jun 06 2013 - 04:05 PM.

  • 0

#182 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 04:18 PM

GM IC (Chask Far'fella): [color=#000080;]Master Far'fella clasped his hand together in a sign of respect and nodded to San Vroon and the other Knights. "Some of you will need to go down to the lower levels and see if you can find any leads on the suspect. My operative is currently down in one of the seedier drinking holes in the lower levels trying to gather intel." "The owner of the Casino has gathered the guards and staff that were present during the robbery. The Coruscant Guard has already questioned the droids, but they requested Jedi to question the organic witnesses. If you see anything that might indicate the location of the gang, be it as small as a button or a fragment of a gas grenade, pursue the lead." "Jedi Knight Venra Vos is on location at the Glittering Sky Casino. You can't miss him. Tan Kiffar, dreadlocks, triple-forked beard." The faun-like Jedi Master indicated the Kiffar Jedi's unusual facial hair, he withdrew a communication device from the folds of his dark blue robe. "Ah, it appears as though the investigator has found a potential lead in the lower city. A neighbourhood called the..." The Councillor's nose wrinkled. "The Chum Bucket."  [/color]

[color=#000080;]"You may transport yourselves there in whichever manner you wish. Keep it prudent. We don't want to spook the swoopers deeper into the Underlevels."[/color]


  • 0

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies


#183 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 04:28 PM

IC:

"I meant by what if they detect us before we even land? We'll shot out of the sky in no time."


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#184 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 625 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 04:37 PM

IC: Nentir Draln. Training Room five

 

Nentir nodded again. "alright then. I'll grab a few things then get down there. see you all there" he addressed the room full of Jedi Knights. he left the room, and headed back to his workshop. he picked up the brace, then headed to his personal chambers. there, he deposited the holo-book he had, and took one of his Holocrons. this would make a good lesson he thought. then he went to the hangers. he climbed into the Solar Sailor and started it up. it hummed with power. he piloted it out of the hanger, set a destination to the Glittering Sky Casino, and put the ship on autopilot. then he left the consoles, and went to his private workshop. entering the code on the door, he flipped a light on and sat at the desk. he had no worries about the auto-pilot suddenly lurching off course. unless attacked, it would get to the Glittering Sky Casino. he pulled open a drawer in the desk and took out a sample of Phrik. Metal. it was resistant to the effects of the blade of a lightsaber. "good to have against a Jedi" he said. shaping the metal, he made another brace out of the Phrik.

 

IC: Snipe

Snipe tilted his head, acknowledging the fact. "true. so how about we get onto it, and see what happens?" he asked.


Edited by Strack, Jun 06 2013 - 06:45 PM.

  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:


#185 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 04:41 PM

IC (Commander Cody)

 

The good commander's hand hit the front of his face and he let out a long, somewhat distressed, sigh. "We have forces on planet. A garrison. Quite a large one in fact. Did you really think we would leave such a dangerous planet undefended?" He made a note to speak, no, yell, at the fellow in charge of the database. "And we aren't going to insert you by air. You'll be hoofing it once you're near the perimeter of the hive. “ The hologram shifted and faded, to be replaced by a hologram of the towering Geonosian Hive.

 

It was a large one, likely filled with drones and the more important aristocrats. “There are mines beneath the hive, honeycombing it. This particular Hive has been…lax…in paying its weekly tribute to the Republic. This clearly hints at insurrectionist sympathies. Many of these mines have secondary entrances laced throughout a nearby mountain range. Three guesses where you’ll be going in.” 

 

IC (Darth Recusatia)
 
“Quite. You are welcome to join us of course.” She turned to face all of the gathered Sith. “Your objectives are simple, capture, kill or turn all the Jedi upon the planet. This is a rite of passage for the apprentices among you. Succeed here…and the road to Lordship may be open to you. If you have any further questions….now is the time….” The Darth gestured to one of the craft. "I'll be driving of course." The sleek and lean Sith craft was clearly a work of the highest craftmenship, it's edges sharp and predatory. The entire ship seemed alive with the Dark Side.
 
IC (Trentin)
 
The Chiss felt her smile grow wider. "I intend to hire you of course. I find myself in need of your particular talents....as for your fee..." She calmly withdrew a few credits from her pocket and set them down on the table. One glance at the credit chips was enough to tell even a laymen that a gold-plated jacuzzi might very well be in their future. "What do you say my friend? Do we have an accord?"

Edited by Basilisk, Jun 06 2013 - 08:21 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#186 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 05:00 PM

IC:

"Alright then, then I believe we should get going to our mission Commander. We take all enemy forces in the Hive, and lase it explosives to blow the it all up. Am I correct?" 


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#187 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 05:04 PM

IC (Commander Cody)

 

"This is a stealth op. Do not engage if you can help it. If you get caught....the Republic never sent you on this mission. Understand?" He tossed a small holo-chip to the clone. "This contains the layout of the Hive. You'll be needing it."


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#188 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 05:31 PM

OOC: Strack. There is no such thing as Shik metal in Star Wars. As far as I can research, there has never been such a metal. There are many lightsaber-resistant materials in canon. Please use them instead of making up your own.


Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Jun 06 2013 - 06:14 PM.

  • 0

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies


#189 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 496 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 06:11 PM

IC: [color=#a52a2a;]Jaceren[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]He nodded silently. The briefing was understood. He was eager to begin.[/color]

 

IC: [color=#000080;]San Vroon[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Vroon nodded. "I will head to this seedy neighborhood and see what I can turn up." he said. "Will any of the other Knights be joining me?"[/color]


  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#190 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 06:15 PM

IC (Carawyn Jade):
 
 
[color=#b22222;]The Drunk Side of the Moon was infamous in the Chum Bucket for three things. The dizzying ambiguity of its huge menu of (somewhat similar) drinks, a clientele that would rival the Senate in diversity, and its no-questions-asked dance floor.[/color]
 
[color=#b22222;]Music, if it could be called that, blared from enormous speaker-droids that hovered over the dance floor, controlled by a hooded Neimodian DJ that stood on a heavily modified Single Trooper Aerial Platform. The music rang out on several wavelengths, accommodating for everyone from Gotals to Humans. That being said, the warbling blend of music combined with the mass of writhing dancers on the floor, made for a chaotic atmosphere.[/color]
 
[color=#b22222;]It was from this pandemonium that a young Zeltron man slipped out. He was clad in skimpy neon jade-green and blue clothing that showed off his well-defined abdominal region. A pair of striped arm warmers hid his forearms, and accented his red skin. A pair of reflective goggles concealed his eyes, highlighting a flawless grin. The Zeltron dancer slid into a repulsorlift that took him from the dance floor, to the main area of the bar, and flashed a flirtatious grin at a pretty Togruta, before heading for the bar.[/color]
 
[color=#b22222;]The young man took a seat not far from an armoured blue-skinned woman and a shabby-looking figure with wraps concealing his head. The nearly red-skinned patron smirked and raised his hand to a burly Besalisk bartender. "Yo, Dex! Can you hit me up with two Chisses on the Beach and a tray of Hutta Swampshots?"[/color]

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Jun 06 2013 - 06:19 PM.

  • 0

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies


#191 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 625 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 06:46 PM

IC: Nentir Draln. Solar Sailor

 

after Nentir was finished fashioning the gauntlet/brace, he headed back towards the consoles, with the brace on.

 

 

OOC: Strack. There is no such thing as Shik metal in Star Wars. As far as I can research, there has never been such a metal. There are many lightsaber-resistant materials in canon. Please use them instead of making up your own.

OOC: sorry, I meant Phrik. >.<


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:


#192 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 09:42 PM

IC(The Drunk Side of the Moon): The Neimoidian's eyes darted to the datapad for must a moment before the Zeltron's order came in. Moving swiftly, the barkeep fiddled with various taps, nozzles, and occasional bits of sliced fruit to get the order filled, and ferried it back over to the customer on hands slightly steadier than the average repulsorlift. By the time that order was complete, several more came pouring in, dragging him further and further from the bounty hunter, and apparently driving the request for information from his mind - though the credits had been deftly scooped from the counter.

 

---

 

Tuorri took his time giving the credits a good looking-into, turning them over in his hand, holding them at an angle so the light hit just right. They weren't the sort of currency you bit, but that didn't stop the thought coming into his mind. Finally, as the bar became a little bit more crowded, the disguised Kobok leaned forward, pocketed the credits, and nodded.

 

"When we get to my ship, you'll have to tell me what this is all about."

 

OOC: For the record, it doesn't matter what sort of powers you have. Your hands will never be faster than those of a busy barkeep.


  • 0

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.


#193 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 09:48 PM

IC (Trentin)

 

Trentin inclined her head and an evidently genuine grin replaced the false one she had been wearing. "Most excellent." She reached in her pant's pocket once more and withdrew a small holoprojector. "You'll be wanting this for later. Details." She calmly slid it across the table. Of course, there was also a tracking device in it. Just in case the pirate took his money and ran for it. This way she could hunt him down and introduce his face to broken glass, it's dear friend acid and of course, mother plasma. She had objections to torture for torture's sake, but her ethics were flexibile when it came to making an example of someone in the buisness. "Shall I buy the next round? A toast is in order..."


Edited by Basilisk, Jun 06 2013 - 10:39 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#194 Offline Promised Land

Promised Land
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 437 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 09:48 PM

IC: Elara (Jedi Temple, Coruscant)

 

 "How will we identify your operative in the slums?" the female Knight asked. She planned to stop at the casino first before heading down to the Chum Bucket. It was in her best interest to get as much information as possible before beginning her search.

---------------

 

IC: Zane (Stealth craft hangar, the Renaissance)

 

 "It would be an honor," Zane bowed. Glancing at the ship that they would be taking, he fished a small remote from his robes and pressed a button on it. Moments later, a Dark Eye droid floated into view carrying a small pack on its custom manipulator arm. Zane took the pack, containing the droid's primary control console and assorted survival gear that he always had packed and ready to go at a moment's notice.


  • 0

#195 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 10:37 PM

IC(Helor Tuorri, Coruscant Undercity, The Drunk Side of the Moon):

 

The Kobok pirate slipped the projector into one of his many pockets without a word, and turned back to his drink, which he had laid his right hand over while he was looking away from it. Adjusting his grip, Tuorri eyed the Korriban Slushie - the proper name came more easily to him now - with a careful eye, seeing that it was almost empty. He lifted the glass from the counter, swirled it around a couple of times, and set it back down with a little clink.

 

"I don't do toast. Let's get somewhere less full of people as aren't part of this job."


  • 0

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.


#196 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 10:47 PM

IC (Carawyn Jade): 

[color=#b22222;]"I'll say a toast is in order." The Zeltron, dark blue hair combed in a flowing wave with braided tips popped into the seat beside the Chiss female. He he slid a tall glass with multiple layers of blue of various shades in front of her. "It's not often that such a stunning woman. Let me buy this round, cheri." The Zeltron winked, not that the female would have seen the motion through his reflective goggles. "We could mix it up a little-" He moved to place his red arm around the Chiss. "Make purple together."The tray of Hutta Swampshots was abandoned in front of the two guards, just barely out of reach of the furry bear-like creature. [/color]

 

GM IC (Chask Far'fella):

 

[color=#000080;]"That operative is rather undercover. He'll find you when you arrive." [/color]


  • 0

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies


#197 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 10:54 PM

IC (Trentin)

 

Trentin was about to call her guards and have them hurl the hormone-sucking pink blot on all sense in front of her, but then she noted that they'd...somehow....ended up at the center of a mosh pit, both looking rather befuddled. She made a mental note to have them replaced by droids. She could afford it now. She'd have to settle for breaking his arm instead. Or perhaps....a nasty smirk spread across her face as the thought took hold. With all the force she could manage, she brought her elbow down on a very sensitive part of the Zeltron's anatomy. Being an able-combatant and in....fairly good shape, the blow was quick and sharp. "Bruises are purple right?"

 

Might not have been a great joke. But hey, she took what she could get. The fact she was wearing body armor on her elbows only sweetened the deal. He might even need treatment. Wouldn't that be wonderful?


Edited by Basilisk, Jun 06 2013 - 11:01 PM.

  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#198 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 10:57 PM

IC:

"Well then Stealth Ops is what our suits are made for." He takes the chip, and stores it in his belt. He then turns to Sarge and says, "I want you and Cody to advise us on the situation going on. Be our 'eyes in the sky' as they say. If we get caught, cut off communications with us." He then turns to his squadron.

 

To his right was the Sniper, and to his left was the Demolitions expert. Seeing one man short at the time being, he turns back to Sarge and says, "On second thought, come with us and aid us." "Sure thing Commando." Stalker then looks at Cody saying, "Commander, can you be our 'eyes'?"

 

OOC: The one man short is Lavama. Since this mission is unfolding, but he was very limited access to internet. 


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#199 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 10:59 PM

IC(Helor Tuorri, Coruscant Undercity, The Drunk Side of the Moon):

 

The pirate looked over at the scene with the flashy twit with some interest. The man had to have some reason for singling out a woman wearing body armor. One who had walked in with guards. Either he was stupid, or he had a huge ego, or... Tuorri wasn't sure, and now wasn't really the time to think too much about it. Standing up, the pirate loosened and raised one sleeve of his coat, showing off the poisonous spines on his forearm.

 

"This the bit where I start earning my pay?"


  • 0

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.


#200 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2013 - 12:43 AM

IC (Carawyn Jade): 

[color=#b22222;]It was only the natural empathic gifts of the Zeltron that saved the young man from a very painful and potentially expensive experience. Carawyn felt the simmer of irritation bubbling in the woman's mind, which gave him a fraction of a second to shift his arm a couple of inches. Not enough to block the blow, but more than enough to slightly deflect the trajectory of the strike. "Oww!" The Zeltron gasped in pain as the woman's elbow jammed directly into his thigh, just below the hip. He let go of the Chiss on the Beach, and raised both hands in what appeared to be a panicked defense. "That was uncalled for, cheri!" The Zeltron raised his eyebrow as the woman's associate unveiled a set of wicked looking natural spines, and scrambled backwards, away from the deadly elbow."Pleaseplease! No need for that. I don't want no trouble. I just saw a rich, beautiful mamacita flashing credits, and assumed someone she wanted a good time like everyone else here." The Zeltron stumbled from the booth, holding his thigh with one hand. "Forget it."[/color]


  • 0

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users