Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

OOC: Because I'm getting overwhelmed. Madara is taking over for the Darth.

IC (Holocron)

"Flattery will get you nowhere I'm afraid." The hooded Sith's voice was more akin to a low hiss. "I am Darth Ssssssserpenssssss. You ssssssssolved the first puzzle. Let usssssss sssssssee how you do with the next. I will presssssent you with three riddlesssss. You will ssssssssolve them if you wissssssssh to gain accessssssss to my holocron. I, unlike otherssssss I could name value intellect over brute force. None have broken my ssssssecurity yet. I do no expect you to do any better." The hologram flickered for a moment then spoke once more. "The first riddle: I bring light but I am not a sssssstar. I bring knowledge and ignorance both. I bring food to the hungry and wear fine robes. But I am not wealthy. I cannot be found with the rich and I do not linger long in the core. I have burned worldsssss and crushed empiresssss. What am I?"

IC (Trentin)
Trentin swore again and included some unlikely anatomical suggestions regarding their pursuers in for good measure. “We’ve got company. Think you can blast em? I’m a good driver….but…wait. You have crew on your ship? We could use some fire support.” Trentin dearly hoped he could. The Jedi would probably be calling in enough support to turn the entire area into a militarized zone and she didn't want to be around for that. Mostly because that would mean turning the entire area into a warzone as the various gangs and crime lords tried to fight their way clear.
IC (Commander Cody)
“Ship’s waiting clones. Good luck.” Commander Cody’s mind was already turning to other matters. They needed to pin down the Confederate fleets….but how?
Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

L'uo pondered the riddle for a moment, then spoke up to the gatekeeper. "I... think you are referring to the Living Force. The idea that the force permeates everything, and, more specifically, those who follow it within the Jedi. While in some areas it may not hold up, with the riddle as a whole, it simply makes sense. To bring light and not to stay within the Core. Those who follow the ideals of the Living Force within the Jedi believe in actively doing things, going across the galaxy and helping others. Jedi who follow the ideology are humanitarians, renowned for their relief actions. Jedi robes are of high quality weaving, even though they dress in a commoner's cloak. Those Jedi also do not believe in materialistic gain, making it impossible for them to be wealthy. Living Force Jedi believers will not spend time with the rich, for the rich need no help. Perhaps most importantly, those who follow the Living Force bring with them the duality of the Light and Dark side to others, bringing both knowledge and ignorance, regardless of which belongs to which Side of the Force."

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC (Carawyn Jade): Jade felt heat rush to his face. How had everything gone to heII's gates so quickly? One minute, the Padawan had been perched on the edge of a balcony, vicariously enjoying the effects of a death stick consumed by a little furball (through his natural empathic abilities of course), waiting for his backup to arrive and keeping an eye on the exits of the establishment. He had felt a sinking feeling in his stomach the moment the Kel Dor Jedi appeared in what the Drunk Side passed for a parking lot. "Full Jedi robes. Who the brix wears the kriffing uniform of the Jedi on a semi-undercover op. It's like saying... Yoohoo! Scum and lowlife! Do you see me? I'm giving you a head start!"

Moments later, the Chiss and her companion burst from the seedy social site, commandeered a flashy red speeder and took off. "Kriff, kriff, kriff." The Zeltron leapt nimbly down from his perch, and slipped a standard commlink onto his ear. "Satyr 1, Satyr 1, the Chiss has left the fridge. Please send two Larties after the Kel Dor's commlink signal. He is in pursuit of the suspect who is in a red speeder."He made his way to a speeder bike he had taken from the evidence room of the Jedi Temple. He had concealed it in the back alley, away from prying eyes. It was a slightly modified Flitknot, a Geonosian design that could outpace most military models used in the Grand Army of the Republic. This particular version had been fitted with a T-21 light repeating blaster powered by excess energy from the engine. Jade settled into the seat, and revved up the ion engine, feeling the pheromonal "display" indicating the vehicle's status. He spoke into his comm device. "Also, send three squads of the guard to the Drunk Side of the Moon in the Chum Bucket, stat. Two of the Chiss' associates are still on the dance floor. I need them brought in for questioning." The Padawan twisted the handlebar grips of the speeder backwards, and felt the Flitknot's engine purr as it prepared to rise from the ground.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC (Holocron)

"Incorrect. You have fallen into the trap of arrogance. Not everything is about the Force." The robed Sith paused for a moment. "You are failing to impress me."

OOC: Close.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Alright, here we go.

IC: Kam-Ul (Jedi Hangar)

"Hello, partner"

Kam knew full well that his new ship wouldn't actually respond to his greeting, which is why he didn't say it out loud in the first place.

His hands ran across the smooth and shiny plating, taking in the republic logo that was carefully engraved on the hull like a birthmark, cementing without a shadow of a doubt that this fighter belonged to the Republic. The freshly knighted Jedi remembered the lesson he'd been taught by the Clone Engineer that always seemed to show up where Kam and his Master were sent.

"The first thing you need to do with any vehicle, is get to know it, find out how it suits you. Only the perfect match is good enough, no exceptions"

Barricade's voice, so similar to other voices Kam heard on a regular basis, rang in his head as he got into the cockpit. He dumped into the seat and immediately found himself sitting surprisingly comfortably in it. So far so good.

A charade of bleeps and swirrs called the Knight's attention to his new Astromech, a red and silver R4 model. It was already in place in the hull, expectantly awaiting his command.

"R4-C3, isn't it?" Kam asked, the droid's head spun rapidly as a response, Kam assumed that meant yes.

"Alright" Kam thought, quietly collecting his thoughts as he grabbed the controls. They didn't resist in the slightest, obeying his every whim.

"Let's find out just what this ship can do" Kam said, and started the engines...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

GM IC (Lehon): Jedi Master Limaech sighed and surveyed the patch of jungle he and his intrepid team of Jedi archeologists had been excavating for the past few days. Master Yttro had given the archeologist one week to bring a secret team of Jedi and a squad of clones that no one would miss, out to the distant planet in an attempt to find an ancient Rakatan artifact. One week to locate the artifact, a secret mission without Grandmaster Windu's approval. "The human has no apprecciation for tasssksss that don't involve hunting down Grievousss, the Confederacccy, and their Sssith alliesss."The Barabel shook his head in disgust. The artifact they were seeking had the potential to be used by the Sith. Hence why the Chief Librarian had ordered this mission to retrieve it. "The sssemi-sssentient core of the Ssstar Forge, which crashed on the planet after Revan'sss defeat of Darth Malak, and was buried by the local Rakata sssomewhere in the junglesss. A powerful weapon in the handsss of the Sssith. And quite posssssibly, a fool'sss errand."

The Barabel blinked several times, and glanced at the sky. It was churning in an uneasy grey colour. "No doubt a ssstorm will be upon usss sssoon." The Cathar Padawan nodded gravely and continued to walk about the artificial clearing in broad sweeps, touching the ground on occasion.Limaech glanced over his shoulder. Over the edge of the jungle was the prow of an ancient Hammerhead-class cruiser, which had slammed into an ancient Rakata temple millennia ago. There were ten clone troopers waiting there, stoking campfires, and keeping an eye out for local wildlife. The Master turned suddenly. "Androsss!" Concentration broken by the reptilian master's shrill bark, the Duros Knight let the "cloud" of dirt and rubble he had been levitating from a pit drop, collapsing the edge of the pit. The reptilian Master strode through the cloud of dust that the collapse raised, and struck Andros with his cane. "Fool! Ssstay focussssed! We mussst find the arti-" The sharp clanging sound of a rock against metal caused the Master archeologist to turn. There, at the new edge of the pit, was a loose collection of stones. Granite chunks held together by crumbling mortar. Not native to this part of the planet. One of the crude bricks had collapsed inwards, revealing a cold black hole in the wall. The fiery pulse of the Dark Side ebbed from it, flaring fiercer than the already stifling level of darkness on the planet. Master Limaech paused in mid-sentence, and closed his mouth, licking his reptilian lips with a long tongue. "Padawansss. Fetch the resssin. Quickly!"IC (Darth Recusatia): Recusatia settled into the cockpit of the Interceptor. There was no intercom in the vessel. Instead, the Sith communicated telepathically to the group of Apprentices and Sith Lords assembled on the vessel. "Divide the quarters amongst yourself as you see fit."The Interceptor rose from the hangar, and slid out of the bay smoothly, a blue needle against the blackness of space. With a grin, the Darth manipulated the array of controls on the ship with the Force. The hyperdrive whirred for a moment, before space and stars around the ship turned into a stream of stars.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

OOC: When it belongs to a government or military, it's an insignia, not a logo.

IC(Helor Tuorri, In Transit):

The pirate now had two chasers to worry about, so, after snapping off a quick shot at the cab - he was aiming for the driver, but at this range it would take a little more time than he'd put into the shot to be sure of that, he did his best to quickly fish a datapad out of his coat, and, after punching in his code, tossed it over to the Chiss.

"Key in 'mynock!' And don't lose that pad, 'less you got some urge to get smeared across the hull!"

With that taken care of, the pirate turned back towards the cab, steadied his gun, lined up a shot with the head of the driver, and fired.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Jaceren The Sith apprentice turned to the half-Kage hybrid and nodded. "Sure, why not." He nodded to Anshar. In reality he'd bunk with almost anyone over the brooding clone. IC: San Vroon Vroon continues to thrust his borrowed speeder faster as he chased after the red speeder. Another Jedi had now joined the chase in another speeder; a can with Elara inside."Pull over! You are wanted for questioning by degree of the Jedi Council!" He yelled into the air. Though more then likely it would be lost in the wind. Then the red speeder started shooting at the cab Vroon; which Elara was currently inside. "Blast." He muttered. He fell back a bit in an attempt to give him enough room to dodge if he must. IC: Gnar "This way then." Gnar said to Syaa as he headed towards a turbolift that would take them down to the lower city.

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC: Nentir Draln.

"yeah, he'll want backup." he said to himself. climbing aboard his ship, he started it up, again feeling its hum of power. taking off, he raced in the direction where he had seen Vroon take off. "where is he" Nentir muttered, unable to track Vroon.

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC(Djashell, Coruscant): "Yet not so dangerous they're willing to take on Force-sensitives." Djashell tapped the side of her head, "Tracking them down, or at least tracking your ship down, might be the best course for now. We'll work on picking up the signal now, wait for Gnar to get back. We'll need more muscle if they've got the trando with them."

IC(Syaa, Coruscant): "So, I play good cop, you play bad cop?" Syaa asked, looking for clarification from the wookie

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Trentin)

"I'm driv-" The Chiss shook her head in disgust and let go the wheel to catch the datapad. Her fingers were quick and her reactions quicker, within moments, the command had been punched in the her blue hands were back on the wheel. "Blast them! We've got three closing in now. If this piece had an autopilot function...." The Chiss snarled. If this thing had an autopilot function, she could have done alot of things. Most of them included weapons and fire with just a dash of manic laughter.

I'm a leaf on the wind.

IC(Helor Tuorri, In Transit):

Not so long after the command was sent, the pirate heard a heavy sort of rumbling from somewhere up ahead. A familiar, friendly sort of rumbling. And it was coming closer. Pressing his eye back to the scope, Tuorri kept taking shots at the three chasers, gunning for whatever looked like it would hurt.

As the chase kept on, a long, bulky ship carefully pulled out of one of the old wrecked spaceports up ahead, turning in a way that suggested that those in control of it didn't much care what happened to any cab or speeder unlucky enough to run into it. As the ship began flying backwards down the undercity 'street,' a cargo hatch on the rear opened up, providing a clear way out for the Chiss criminal mastermind and Kobok pirate.

OOC: If it's quite alright with you, Basilisk, I'll leave the no-doubt dramatic landing to you.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Trentin)
"This is gonna suck. Just an advance warning.” The Chiss slammed her armored foot down on the accelerator and the speeder hit what might as well have been terminal velocity. It sped towards the larger ship like an asteroid en route to a planet filled with unfortunate scaled reptiles upon it. Then at the last moment, she hit the brakes. The craft jerked, sheer forced keeping it going even as the brakes kicked in. It scratched metal, tore through boxes and the front ended up flattened against the wall, smoke pouring from it. “Told you it would suck.”

IC: San Vroon

Blaster-fire smashed into the hood of the speeder melting down parts of it as Vroon swerved the speeder left and right as he avoided as many stray shots from the red speeder as he could.

"Alright Jedi! This is enough! Get out of my speeder! I didn't agree to this!" The Zabrak yelled from next to him. Another red shot flew by.

"I apologize, I can't land your speeder now. I need to capture that Chiss she is a dangerous criminal." Vroon replied through his mask. He glanced over at the Zabrak and sighed. There was a large blaster hole in his chest and the Zabrak had gone limp. The stray shot had hit him. Vroon cursed too himself in anger. It was his fault that this civilian was dead. He should of taken him to safety before pursuing. In reality it was more the fault of the criminal scum he was pursuing.

He accelerated more as he attempted to gain on the red speeder. Soon a large ship appeared up ahead turning towards them, with hangar doors open. The red speeder went for it. Flying into the opening before sliding into the depths of the ship.

"No!" Vroon shouted in frustration.

IC(Helor Tuorri, Aboard The Knife's Edge):

As soon as the locator in the datapad was on the ship, the cargo door began closing again, and the ship started its rear thrusters, first eliminating the backwards motion, and then replacing it with, for a Gozanti Cruiser, a fair amount of forwards momentum. The engine wash from the thrusters being somewhat unhealthy to those still behind the Edge was just a bonus, really.

Meanwhile, in the cargo bay, the pirate had needed to twist at the last moment to grab ahold of something and avoid being splattered on the rear wall of his own ship's cargo bay. Once the newly-wrecked stolen speeder was safely smashed into the wall, he gingerly pulled himself out of the speeder, and, quick as he could, made his way towards the cockpit, calling back to his employer on his way.

"You got people need rescuing, now might not be the best time! We want to avoid finding ourselves in bitty little pieces, I think we ought to break atmo, lay low before trying anything else!"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Trentin)
The Chiss rushed after the insectoid pirate. "I defer to your expertise!" Her voice was clipped, polite, which was somewhat odd considering she was shouting. As she drew closer the surprising spry Kobok, she lowered her voice accordingly, even as her eyes took in the metallic interior of the craft. “I’ll comm the boys. Tell them to lay low….hm. Maybe we could go pirate. We have the money for ships…” Being pirates would be much easier. That was certain.
Edited by Basilisk

IC (Darth Recusatia):

The Lady of the Sith sat deep in meditation, facing the door of the cockpit, back to the controls of the interceptor, resting her fingertips against each other. The midnight blue vessel streaked through hyperspace.

She frowned briefly and sent a telepathic message to the Sith Lords. "Lord Salvador, please consider rooming with the failed Kaminoan experiment. It's a loose cannon, and I fear it would be unable to restrain itself in the presence of another Apprentice. We will be arriving in several hours."

OOC: Hyperspace travel post 1/3.

IC (Carawyn Jade): Carawyn felt the wind rushing against his skin as he piloted the Flitknot after San Vroon's commandeered speeder. The Padawan brought the speeder bike about in a tight spin. A familiar voice crackled into his commlink. "Commander Jade. Captain Marrow speaking. We are minutes away from Master Vroon's location. We managed to scramble two Larties for you." The Padawan grinned and twisted the grips of the speeder bike, bringing the nimble craft to full acceleration and catching up with Vroon's commandeered speeder. The Zeltron gave the Kel Dor Jedi Knight a thumbs-up as he passed by. This caught the attention of the Zabrak driver, a distraction that proved to be fatal as a blaster bolt burned a hole through his chest.There was a flicker in the Force which drew the Padawan's attention foreward. A bulky transport seemed to rise out of nowhere, like a leviathan leaping from the open ocean. "Kriff." Jade twisted the Flitknot's controls hard, and was able to bring the speeder bike around in a tight arc, the bottom of the bike scraping against the top of the larger ship in a shower of sparks. The Padawan heard the screech of twisting metal as the Chiss' speeder crashed into the cargo bay. Carawayn touched his commlink. "Brix. They have a ship, I can't tell if it's a civilian ship or not. Maybe? Marrow, where's my backup?""Inbound, sir. We should be just around the corner." The whir of LAATs appeared as two of the gunships appeared from around a skyscraper.OOC: Y'all are too fast! ;) I love you guys.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

The Kobok reached the cockpit and strapped himself in. It took a moment after that for him to fully take in what was unfolding subsequent to his bringing the Edge into this.

"Yes, pirates," he deadpanned. "I think they would prefer that to, say, charred corpses." Tapping in commands, he quickly got his OOM copilot to hand over the flight controls, switching it over to the big guns. As he nosed the Edge up, the copilot targeted one of the LAATs with the main quad laser batteries and opened fire, red-hot beams of death flashing out towards the gunship. Meanwhile, the two turret gunners, getting further orders from the cockpit, briefly filled the shipwide comm with a chorus of 'Roger-roger's before taking aim at the second gunship, repeating the main points of the copilot's actions against the first as another set of lasers struck out towards their target.

As the droids tried to handle the bogies, Tuorri did all that he could to increase altitude and airspeed, intent on putting some serious distance between himself and Coruscant before even thinking about going back for the rest of the boss's crew.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Making sure you saw my post with Jaceren for Anshar earlier.

IC: Chubs

If Jade happened to look at the rear of his speeder he would see a small furry Ewok holding fast to the back of the vehicle. He'd nearly flown off on the ride here but Chubs was having the ride of his life. He chuckled to himself and muttered in his language as he tried to scramble up towards the cab. He was a bit distracted due to all of the vibrant colors flowing through the air thanks to the death stick he'd taken earlier.

When it looked like all hope was lost backup arrived. Not long after Carawyn Jade appeared so did two large gunships. Vroon piloted his speeder so he was resting next to Jade.

"Should we try to pursue them; since they have the transport?"

IC (Vel Orral)

Vel, currently leaning against a nearby wall, considered the scene before him. The clone creeped him out completely. There was just...something wrong with his eyes. Something that wasn't there that other beings had. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. "I'm hoping there are windows in these room. I need the food." He paused for a moment. "Zelosian. Sunlight is kind of a big thing for us."

IC: Snipe

"thanks" Snipe said. activating it, his eyes fell across the entire hologram, taking it all in, making notes of where everything is. the ship took off without him ever noticing, so into the hologram he was.

OOC: nevermind on the hyperspeed.

Edited by Strack

IC (Carawyn Jade): Jade watched in horror as one of the LAAT's took a direct hit from a quad-laser battery. The low altitude gunship was a much better weapon of war than the earliest models produced during the war. The current generation of gunships was equipped with shielding, enough to take blaster shots from most infantry weapons. Unfortunately, even its shielding was not enough to take the two-pronged punch of the Edge's quad-lasers. The laser blast pierced through the gunship's shields, poking a hole through one of the transports' mass driver engines. The LAAT spun for a moment, as its pilot struggled to maintain control of the ship, before the entire gunship burst in a fiery explosion. A single clone trooper helmet, propelled by the blast, landed on the roof of the Edge, rolling down the length of the ship before being incinerated by the ship's thrusters. Jade, pulled back with his speeder momentarily, as Vroon caught up to him. "Their ship has relatively slow sublight engines. But it seems to have been modified. They'll likely try to get into open space, and hyperdrive their way out of the system. See if we can't get any of our Arquitens-class light cruisers and a screen of light fighters waiting for them before they make it out of atmosphere. I'm going to try and catch up with them before they make it too far out."The Padawan gritted his teeth and accelerated forward, hoping that the Edge's gunners would be occupied with the remaining gunship. The second gunship had nimbly rolled to the side, and was firing with all of its guns at the Edge. The gunship's mass driver cannons fired an stream of three missiles at the rear of the pirate vessel. OOC: You need to have a total of six paragraphs of writing in your three hyperspace posts (could be two paragraphs for hyperspace post, etc). Arrange it however you would like. :)

IC (Anshar Rune): "Excellent. Gans, right?" Anshar leaned against the wall and grinned at Vel and Jaceren. "So, since most of us aren't megalomaniacs bent on each other's blood, is there anything we should know about each other?" "You know," The Apprentice blew out a bit of hair out of his golden eyes. "I figure since we don't really know too much about the Jedi we're gonna be facing on whichever planet they're on, it might be good to know how to play off each other's strengths and cover each other's potential weaknesses."

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Elara (Coruscant)

Despite the cab driver's protests under the blaster fire, Elara had urged him to continue. But when the cruiser emerged in front of them, she didn't stop him when he finally gave up and veered off. Against a ship that size, their speeder had little chance of catching up and had nothing to protect them from its cannons. She was beginning to regret not coming in her own ship but that was a matter she would meditate on later. Right now, she had to figure out how she was going to get to the fleeing vessel.

An idea came to her as she recalled that one of the Knights who was with them, Nentir Draln, had come out in an armed freighter that should be able to accomodate her. She brought up her communicator and hailed him over their channel. "Nentir, this is Elara," she said, "I need you to pick me up so that we can pursue the fleeing suspects. Transmitting my location now."

"Be careful, you will be quite a target if you chase them. And we saw what their weapons do." San Vroon had flinched a bit when the gunship had exploded in a shower of flame and scrap metal. It showed that these criminals weren't playing around. They packed some heavy firepower. He felt the deaths of the pilots of the ships through the force. This was becoming an increasingly dangerous situation, especially if the gunship decided to try to blow Vroon out of the sky if he followed.

He then heard Elara's message over the com-channel. "Do you have room for three?"

IC: Jaceren Gans

"Correct," Jaceren said. "And you would be Anshar Rune." he said, recalling the name that Darth Recusatia had uttered when she'd come to find them in the training room. He glanced at Zel for a moment.

"Well why don't we head to one of these rooms and find out?" he said as he arched a dark brow.

"Things you need to know about me... I am determined to be a great Sith. I also want to see the Jedi order fall more then anything else in this world. Their destruction is very personal to me." Jaceren said as he lowered his hood. His hair was long and black and it contrasted with his crimson eyes.

"Yourself?"

IC: Chubs

Chubs couldn't help but scream when the large ship exploded in the air somewhere ahead. The explosion was beautiful. It was like a rainbow of flame swirling through the air assaulting the area with heat and metal. Chubs wasn't exactly sure if what he'd seen had been real or something he'd dreamed up. When the speeder began to move at high speeds once again the Ewok couldn't help but yell with delight.

OOC: Man if Chubs keeps this sort of thing up he's not going to last long XD

Alarms blared as the trio of missiles streaked toward the Edge, and the pirate quickly poured on more speed, trying to give the turrets time to take the missiles out before they could wreck the engines or hull. The starboard turret fired several times, the OOM droid working out vectors that would be likely to intercept the missiles before they could cause serious damage. Meanwhile, the port-side turret focused on the second gunship, opening fire on it with a more spread-out firing pattern in case the gunship attempted more evasive maneuvers.

Meanwhile, in the cockpit, the pirate was getting worried as he got around to thinking about the next step in escaping Coruscant.

"Hey, boss! You got any plan for breaking orbit in one piece?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Serentethe aboard the Sith Inflitrator craft.

He flicked his eyes once in thought, then took a step forward. The craft was intriguing, It was enriched with the Force to a point where it felt almost alive. He understood why it pleased the Darth to own the vessel. Slowly, he walked through the ship. First he would find his shared quarters. Then he would try and find a training area. Hopefully, that would prove to be more interesting than finding his room.

Serentethe stopped to enter an empty room an looked around. The Darth had said to pick a room, and while what he picked may not have been the most amazing selection of space, it would do for the moment. The person he'd be sharing with could come find it at their leisure. In all honesty, Serentethe didn't care who he roomed with. The general fact was all the passengers were the same. They meant nothing.

With the matter of a room settled, Serentethe left his temporary lodgings and slowly started walking down the coridor.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Salvador Oro | Sith Infiltrator

He received the telepathic message from the Darth.

Salvador was... less than happy about being assigned to pick someone. As a Sith Lord, by all rights he should have his own room. However, he followed the instructions given as he moved through the ship. There he was - Serentethe, having already established lodgings and now leaving from it.

He stopped the 'failed Kamino experiment' as he approached him in the hallway. "I shall be accompanying your residency on this voyage, Apprentice. Consider it an honor to have your presence made with a Sith Lord."

However, he wasn't going to let the clone go yet, and his position in the corridor made that quite clear. "Though you have very little care for orders, do you? Or superior officers. Very curious, for a clone. And for an apprentice."

Making use of his ability to Drain Knowledge in a less direct way, Salvador began sifting through the thoughts brought to the Apprentices mind in the current moments. He wanted to see how Serentethe would react.

IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | Coruscant

"Well, admittedly, not many gangs do ever get that dangerous." he replied. After a moment of quiet, he asked Djashell, "So, how did you three meet, anyways? Don't bounty hunters usually compete against each other?"

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Anshar Rune): Anshar grinned and walked alongside the other apprentices to the spartan and rather narrow quarters. The half-Kage leapt nimbly to the narrow upper berth, to make room for the other Sith apprentices to file in.

"Well, I'm originally from Jabiim, the Boneyard of the Republic. That should tell you more than enough about my views of the Republic's backers." He propped up his chin on his hands and elbows. "It's a political order that has gotten fat off of the blood of innocents, controlled by Jedi fanatics and the military-industrial complex."He turned to Vel. "How about you, Aloe Vera?"IC (Carawyn Jade):

Jade was gearing towards the freighter when an assault of sounds hit him. Two of the missiles were hit by pirate ship's fire, exploding into balls of flame and smoke. The Padawan swerved to the side, spinning the ship to avoid the chaos in traffic produced by the rising Edge. Out of nowhere, a group of airspeeders came... (no doubt inebriated) young people who had picked an incredibly poor time to drag race over the docks. Two of the speeders swerved to avoid the thickly armoured transport, narrowly missing the rising monolith. An small airspeeder, loaded with what looked like a group of very inebriated Bith, smacked into the side of the rising vessel, the smaller vehicle practically disintegrating against one of the ship's smaller quad-laser turrets.

At this opening, the LAAT fired off a beam from one of its bubble turrets, the green beam scorching the Edge's armour. There was little effect on the larger ship. One thing was increasingly obvious, as the gunship struggled to avoid the blistering hail of fire from the gunners. The clones were outgunned, and had almost nowhere to run.Jade swore silently to himself. The Jedi had to contain this, before property damage got even worse. Thankfully, the Jedi Order had been shielded from civil legal action by the Senate, shortly after the Grandmaster's purge of potential dark-siders in the political body. As Carawyn brought the Flitknot around in a wide arc, aiming to . If only he could get edged closer to the pirate vessel. Jade was nearing the underbelly of the craft when his focus was broken by a high-pitched screaming bursting from behind him. He glanced over his shoulder. Somehow, a familiar fuzzy furball had latched onto the back of his bike."Quod the kriff!"

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC [The Drunk Side of the Moon]

Sharon walked into the hive of scum and villainy, and instantly felt at peace.

Yes, there were people trying to pickpocket her every couple minutes and the smell left something to be desired, but there was something about the toxic atmosphere that she liked. Not that she'd ever stoop to the level of these criminals, but ultimately the only thing that differentiated it from most of the Galactic Senate was that Senators dressed nicer and put on a smile while they robbed you of everything you held dear. At least these people were honest in the fact that they were cheating scoundrels.

Today seemed a bit different, even as she pulled up a seat at the bar to order a drink. Traffic had been worse than usual. Rumors said that Jedi were about the streets. Maybe she'd find out why.

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Nentir Draln. Solar Sailor

Nentir saw the bright explosion, and then he knew where the fight was taking place. "Carawyn, should I open fire on them?" he said over the com, recognizing one of the faces. then he heard a voice over the intercom. "alright, then. heading your way" Nentir said.

Edited by Strack

IC: Kam-Ul (Coruscant Airspace)

Kam's ship was travelling through the atmosphere at a leisury pace, giving him a beautiful view of the city planet as he guided the ship across a vast stretch of industrial landscape, fumes and white smoke belching from chimneys and pipes.

"Steady" he thought, and could have sworn the ship acted on it before he actually used the controls. But that was just crazy-talk, right?

It didn't matter, he was getting more and more sure every second that this ship suited him perfectly. Now, it was just a matter of coming up with a nam... wait, no, he couldn't do that yet. He didn't know the ship well enough.

"We'll get there, don't worry" he assured it as he took off for the Jedi temple

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Drunk Side of the Moon)

The two Trandoshans opened the door to bar. They didn't look at anyone, but they just set there sights on some place to sit at the bar area. They walked to some stools and sat down. They didn't even look at each other, instead, they just made hissing noises at each other. A code of some sort to keep people from knowing what they said in Basic. "This place reeks of drunk men, and barf of the drunk," protested Shadow. "Just shut up, and maybe we'll get a client. Or, a Jedi as a trophy hisss," said Horssk.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

"If it is not the Jedi you refer to, then maybe it's the more common touch." L'uo pondered what that could be; there was literal thousands of years that she had studied to think of. But her ability to recall things was unmatched, and she quickly came to another answer. "Missionaries. The Pius Dea missionaries to be exact. Militant humanists, they fit all of the criteria to a t. Humanitarians on their good days, destroyers on their bad."

voidstars.png

IC(Syaa, Coruscant): "Its kinda...grimy," Syaa said. She was unbinding her lekku from their usual ponytail, letting them drape over her shoulders. If she was going to play good cop might as well look less like a grease monkey and more like a twi'lek

IC(Djashell, Coruscant): "Our cheques get paid by the same people," the bounty huntress explained to Ammaton, "Me and the wookie both bring in the swoop gang, me and the wookie both get paid. And since I like having his muscle around and he likes having some bait around, work together we shall."

IC(Gurrox, Infiltrator): The leonine Lord grunted at the posturing emanating from Jacaren like a foul stench.

"Anger is useful only when focused, child," he rumbled at the apprentice, "Save it for the Jedi."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Trentin)

Trentin resisted the urge to let loose a flurry of curses hot enough to blister dura-steel and forced herself to think rationally. Anger was certainly useful, but the situation had deteriorated to a point where blind rage wouldn’t be near enough to get them out of it. She took a seat next to her newest employee, her monochromatic red eyes taking in the various readouts and the endless cityscape of rusting, condemned or simply ill-kept buildings that stretched before them. Bridges connected some buildings, streams speeder traffic were speeding every which way. “Right. Fleeing to orbit won’t do anyone any good now. They’ll be sealing it up tight.”

The vessel shook as some bone-headed Bith struck it. Trentin bit back a curse as she begrudging reached over and belted down. “We’re going to need….Ack. We can’t fight our way out right now. We need to lose these kriffers. Any ideas?”

IC (Vel Orral)
“I’m fleet-blooded. Raised on just about every type of ship the Confederacy can field. Felucia was home before that, family fled with the Confederacy once the Republic finally cracked it open.” Vel shrugged. “Grievous made em pay for it with blood through. Still remember staying up and listening to the Shadowfeed reports during the Rim Push.”
The Zelosian looked over the other apprentices, one of them seemed to be of a decent sort the other was….well, wasn’t exactly what one expected to find in the new order. Whatever. Wasn’t his business really, he seemed alright, if a bit bloodthirsty. “Still have a thing for ships today. You ever need a tune-up I can take care of it.”

IC: Jaceren Gans

"Ah, Jabiim. Never been there but I've heard stories, mainly from my father." Jaceren commented. "I was born on Mandalore. My father was a very well known Bounty Hunter. But I was born with force sensitivity, it seemed that my path was to be very different then his." he said as he entered the room.

Jaceren glanced around as he examined the room the three would be sharing. He nodded at Vel's words. "Grievous is a good general. We are lucky to have him on our side."