The Cantina

Okay. Read the topic to catch up on the Commandos, and I've missed that ship. And for my Jedi, would it be too late to jump in? I'll be able to reply in better form tomorrow for sure, but I should be able to interact some today.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Okay. Read the topic to catch up on the Commandos, and I've missed that ship. And for my Jedi, would it be too late to jump in? I'll be able to reply in better form tomorrow for sure, but I should be able to interact some today.

Hey Lavama! Hope the move is going smoothly. If you want your Jedi to jump into the action of Coruscant, be my guest. :) A lot of Jedi were addressed by Master Chask on the situation. :3

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

A lot of the Jedi were addressed. However, I was still in meditation I believe. I'd be able to consentrate better tomorrow, so I'll be able to join in then. Sorry for the absence.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

If you think a single turbo-laser bolt can one hit kill a ship, you are mistaken.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Uh.

Gear, you do realize, of course, that to target the anti-starfighter turrets you'll have to get into range.

Of the anti-starfighter turrets.

EDIT: So we're allowing 'backsies' now?

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Normally, I'd say hella no to backsies, but since we're talking about killing most of the Jedi roster with an objectively noobish move... *sigh* Q_Q

Lesser of the two evils. Backsies are fine. BUT! The Gozanti Cruiser is still climbing. Since it was a rapid adjustment of the shot, I think that it's within logical reason if the shot misses.

@GearDirector - I dunno man... :/

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

I'm going to have to have Trentin call in reinforcements or something since Ymper isn't online to respond.

@Basilisk - That would be good. I believe the Swoop Gang stole a certain spacer's ship, right?@Geardirector - The range of the starfighter's laser cannons would put it in range of the turrets and batteries. Nentir's turbolaser is a heavier gun with longer range. Good luck flying.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies