The Cantina

+3 on Iguana. Shut up, of course it's necessary.

As for sociopathy... aren't most AIs sociopathic by nature?

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

who the heck let basilisk have friggin' rancors?

._.

anyway

Name: Vyhl Dresak

Species: Galacian

Faction: None

Sympathies: Sympathic towards the Republic, even if he's not exactly doing things that line up with their laws...

Skills: Vyhl has a very extensive base in medical knowledge concerning most sentient, and some nonsentient, species. Quite good at stitching things back together, what he doesn't know he generally can guess. Combat-wise, he's not the best, but the fact that he has an intimate understanding of how bodies area supposed to work gives him a bit of an advantage when it comes to knowing where to hit to stop someone. Most resistant to colder temperatures than most sentient species, Vyhl finds such colder areas to be more comfortable.

Force Abilities: None.

Equipment or Weapons: In a bag slung around his shoulder he generally carries basic first-aid supplies, as well as having a few bacta sprays strapped to his belt. Owns a few plates of blast-resistant armor, which are really only a pair of gauntlets and a segmented chest plate. The left gauntlet has a scanner and medical readout built into it, while the right is equipped with a comlink and holoprojector. His unique Umbaran blaster rifle is his weapon of choice, having purchased the advanced blaster some time ago.

Appearance: Like all Galacians, Vyhl is physically similar to baseline humans, save his silvery-blue, “moonlight”, skin tone. As a result of hailing from the mountainous region of his planet, his eyes are darker than average, looking completely black in anything but direct light. Well built, but not overly muscular, Vyhl is slightly above average height for a humanoid. His silvery hair is normally worn short, though not styled in any regard. Facially, he's somewhat strong featured, with a general elfin appearance. His eyes are angled, with prominent cheek bones and a slightly pointed chin. A trimmed beard covers the lower half of his face, obscuring his features somewhat.

Personality: Nonchalant, cool, not really one to have a temper, Vyhl is for the most part calm and collected. Can be a tad bit impulsive at times, but generally thinks things through before acting. Approaches problems with an unrelenting analytical mind, and has a bit of a problem giving up. Stubborn in the best of circumstances, he nonetheless does what he can to help those he's loyal to.

Home Planet: Gala

History: Vyhl grew up on Gala in releative comfort. His family mostly had positions in government, as such they lived in the more developed regions of the planet. Despite this, Vyhl himself spent most of his time in the mountains, visiting the nomadic groups known collectively as the Hill People. Never one to stay in one place for any length of time, the Galacian left his home at the first chance he got, and went on to wander to various planets, hitching rides on passenger liners from one place to another. Along one of such travels, the Galacian met with a certain Abraham Vos, and taking a liking to the human, joined his crew as ship's doctor not to long after.

Edited by Floridian Citrus

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Basilisk, you approved a character without any facial features. I want you to sit in a corner and think about that for a bit.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, what's your character's face look like?

But that's pointless exposition, mate!

who the heck let basilisk have friggin' rancors?

I ask myself this question every night...

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Basilisk, you approved a character without any facial features. I want you to sit in a corner and think about that for a bit.

The creatures I have the most social interaction with are Shoggoths. Faceless masses of protoplasm.

You forget these things after awhile.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

They are mine. I should know. I fed the person who owned them before me to Star Vampires.

Oh how I laughed.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Depending on the version you agree with, shoggoths do occasionally have facial features, they're just kind of Picasso'd all over the thing.

I, of course, prefer the 'giant amoeba' version to the 'skin-covered meatbag that spontaneously generates eyes and mouths' version. This has nothing to do with the inherent inferiority of meatbags, and everything to do with the fact that the second description looks bloody stupid.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

He's renting them at a very good price from the Nightsisters. Or at least, that's what I was told when I first asked. Dang... Basilisk, why did you have to involve the Star Vampires?

For kicks. Turns out the force isn't a match for a many-mouthed creature from beyond the veil of reality!

So uh

How strong are these features? Is there another fist behind his beard? Can he kill a man with his eyebrows?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

do I get any cool monsters

or do I have to like

feed their former masters to them

I dunno about you or them, but I got unrestricted access to any creatures from the Michael Kirkbride section of the Elder Scrolls. See Basilisk there? I managed to break his brain by showing him KINMUNE. So that means business.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

In terms of gibbering horrorterrors from beyond the realm of sanity, my selection is rather limited. A selection of one, really.

I've just got myself, actually.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

No. You just managed to make my brain angry. There is a difference.

I count my victories where I can find them, and have implemented perhaps the best quote from the story into my signature for the time being.

Yeah, Basilisk's 'broken brain' mode functions more like a 'MAIM KILL BURN' mode.

I figure if I can't understand it, I should kill it until it can't hurt me anymore. :P

Righto. We should probably get back on topic.

So, the CIS is awesome.

Yeah, I still need to make more characters, but I can't do that until I've properly drawn a couple of them.

Speaking of which, what sort of blaster would be likely to be standard-issue for those who volunteer for the CIS army?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

That is the most xenophobic thing I have read since leaving a certain mutant-based RPG. Skekfish. They are always on-topic. Anywho... I'm out for most of the night. Is there anything that I need to get to before leaving (besides the Edge)?

EDIT: Hey Ymper!! :D CIS... Man, that is a good question. The E-5 is definitely out. Its barrel overheats like a beach.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Whenever someone calls me a xenophobic human imperialist I add another notch to my chainsword. Which I then use to slay the vile xeno in the name of pure and glorious humanity! :P

Anyhow,

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/E-5_blaster_rifle

Cheap and quick to make.

Edited by Basilisk

And if the description on the wiki (CURSE YOUR LACK OF TECHNICAL DETAIL!) is anything to go by, inaccurate as heck. Because, you know, it's a villain gun, and villains always give their mooks inaccurate-as-heck weapons, because otherwise they might harm the designated heroes.

...huh. Yep, he's relying on his slugthrower.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I'm tired and it's late, I figured a modified production line would work as just as well.

Edited by Basilisk

Who needs ergonomics when you've got...

uh.

Whatever the E-5 (obvious villain gun!) is good for.

How did the CIS actually decide to use 'Super' Battle Droids that FORGET ABOUT A TARGET ENTIRELY AS SOON AS IT LEAVES THEIR LINE OF SIGHT? MEATBAGS GET PAST THAT STAGE SHORTLY AFTER INFANCY.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

It should be noted, the CIS has gotten general competence upgrades. The Super Battle Droid now has AI better then the mooks on the "easy" level of any given video game.

Edited by Basilisk

I still don't get what glory George Lucas saw in his 'heroes' defeating 'villains' that were that grievously incompetent.

I mean

The General Grievous from Darths & Droids would have been a more compelling villain than the one he tried to use in the movies.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

LUCASS!!!!!

The CIS actually isn't doing too well. I imagine they're scrounging blasters off of dead clones and buying what they can off the black market.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Retribution_(carbine)

or even this. Because (some parts) of (disputed) continuity can eat it.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies