The Cantina

We need to have Lando make an appearance.

We also need to hide the stash of crazy pills that most of the people in this discussion topic seem to have found.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

In more seriousness, we DO need to get on topic. Anyone know where Strack and Flaredrick are?

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Guys, I'm this close to giving Basilisk my collector's edition necronomicon to help him in the summoning of the cleaning shoggoths. And let me tell you, they clean everything.

Also I'm working on some more profiles, whooo. Also my Senatorial Guard commander is completely inactive.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Hey guys, just to let you know. If Madara was talking about Padme, and she really is Dark Scitus (and not Jar Jar, or Mace Windu, or Palpatine, or anyone else mentioned), then we have bigger problems. The Sith have access to a lot more power than we could have realized.

Also, on serious business - back to the post made... about three pages back, now? :P

About the Swoop Gang, that is. When we (TPTI and I; Djashell and Ammaton) enter in the possible frequency codes, do the GMs have something planned to do for how we get to where the Bantha Fodder was taken to by the may-or-may-not-be-the Swoop Gang? Or do we just pull at strings and make something up?

Because I don't want to pull at any more strings, I nearly unweaved the fabric of the universe earlier. No reason to force the Jills to go on clean-up duty.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Getting back on topic, shields can only take so much pounding over a short period of time before they go down, right? I'd hate to think that I'm just beating my head against the Lance for no real purpose. I mean, I can understand if the shield is stronger than a Gozanti Cruiser with five proton missiles and about five minutes of work can take down, but just knowing that technically I am working towards a goal would be nice.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Alright then. Who needs a post from me? What do I need to do? I just got over a major headache and my memory is fuzzy.

And by Yig, when are those Clone Commandos getting to Geonosis?!

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

As soon as I figure out how I'm gonna type up Hyperspace travel for six characters when I only have legal control over one of them.

Basilisk - Zehvor could use some clarification on something. Ymper - The Edge will probably benefit from unloading its proton torpedo magazine as quickly as possible. I'll get up a post from Tremaine and the Lance shortly. A laser cannon is generally 3-5 times weaker than a turbolaser, and Tuorri is shooting like Rambo... so I imagine the shields are starting to falter. I'll get to it.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

As soon as I figure out how I'm gonna type up Hyperspace travel for six characters when I only have legal control over one of them.

Want a battle simulation? What happened to your comrades? Do I need to send Shoggy to collect them?

Basilisk - Zehvor could use some clarification on something.

On what exactly?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Basilisk - This.

OOC: I have no idea whats supposed to happen looking for this ship, so if you want to do something, Lev, or if the staff could intervene...?

If you want. Th delivery of the spice should be going fine since its got to the planet without being swiped, its just tracking down the Swoop Gang that could be a bit trickier. Since, though Lev's character says their ship was taken by the aforementioned gang, I haven't seen that confirmed by staff, so I'm not sure whether I could use that to track...anyone, really

I suppose they could not be the Swoop Gang, but it was Basilisk who suggested the idea to have it be the Swoop Gang in the first place. I was just under the assumption the staff would come up with somewhere for us to go if we asked them really nicely. Perhaps somewhere with less chase scenes. :P

So yeah.

@Lavama - Really, a battle simulation might be overkill. Six paragraphs and three posts do not a battle simulation make. Target shooting in the ship's range, reading maps, introspection, thinking about past battles/lost comrades. You have an arsenal of potential things to do to fill out the requirements.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Right then.

Also, on Ashoka. She tried to duel General Grievous. She lasted 1.5 seconds.

I suppose they could not be the Swoop Gang, but it was Basilisk who suggested the idea to have it be the Swoop Gang in the first place. I was just under the assumption the staff would come up with somewhere for us to go if we asked them really nicely. Perhaps somewhere with less chase scenes.
So yeah.

....I can arrange something. If you so wish.

Well, as soon as the Lance gets a post in, I'll put the rest of my torpedoes where they belong.

Unless that post is scoring several direct hits with dual turbolasers, in which case I'll experience some turbulence, and then explode.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well we can't let the people who are in the midst of the chase scene have all the fun. There has to be something for the people who use their patience! And ingenuity! :P

But I probably won't get a chance to respond to it any time soon. Just TPTI. I'll probably be offline for a number of hours.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Well we can't let the people who are in the midst of the chase scene have all the fun. There has to be something for the people who use their patience! And ingenuity! :P

But I probably won't get a chance to respond to it any time soon. Just TPTI. I'll probably be offline for a number of hours.

Right. How does a kidnapping plot sound? A variety of desperate lower city types are jacking vehicles and their owners for ransom. In this case they got the vehicle and missed the owner and are coming back to finish the job.

@Lava: so when you getting a post up for your Jedi :P

Zakaro

How about June 14th @ 07:43 PM EST? :P

But, alright. Let's get this OVER with.

Or they could be people without a whole lot of options who need a ship to get themselves offworld and out from under the thumb of an admittedly authoritarian government, and thus decided to steal one.

Or it could actually be the gang that's involved with all this other mess, as we were led to believe from the beginning.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Or they could be people without a whole lot of options who need a ship to get themselves offworld and out from under the thumb of an admittedly authoritarian government, and thus decided to steal one.

Or it could actually be the gang that's involved with all this other mess, as we were led to believe from the beginning.

I really like the second option. The Swoop Gang has what, between 40-90 members. They need to get off-planet somehow.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Right. I need to go tend to the Shoggoths. I'll be back online to deal with this soon.

By tend the the Shoggoths, I of course mean feed people I don't like to them. Oh, how I laugh.

True. True...

Anyhow, Shoggy! Din-dins!

Alright then. Who needs a post from me? What do I need to do? I just got over a major headache and my memory is fuzzy.

Something about TD-69 stopping by my chars workshop for a repair job.

It's not necessary, per se, or even that important, it was just and idea we tossed around earlier. Totallynotselfentitled

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

NO! NO! I LIKE BEING ALIVE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-*Gulp*

Getting the first Hyperspace post up. Do I need to label those specifically?

You staff guys figure out the plot, and I'll be back in 9-10 hours to take part in it.

Basilisk - Have you seen the Bantha Fodder? The ransom would be pitiful... probably. On the other hand, if they used the stolen ship as an inconspicuous mobile hold for their wealthier kidnap victims...

Though this holds fully true. The ship is a flying metal death trap.

Er, who exactly controls the speeders that are chasing the Gozanti cruiser's pursuers?

Whoever you are, you may want to see this:

IC: Kam-Ul (Coruscant)

As the S-Foils aligned in place, Kam took the ship into a sharp u-turn to face the speeders.

"Come on, partner" he appealed to the ship as he got closer and closer to firing range.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Name: Roka SavinyaSpecies: ZelosianGender: FemaleAge: 26Faction: NoneSympathies: Intensely loyal to the Captain and crew of the Combat Wombat.Rank: NoneOccupation: Pilot of the Combat Wombat.Skills: Extraordinary pilot, knows the Combat Wombat's individual quirks like the back of her hand. A good shot and mechanic, but by no means the best of the crew.Force Abilities: Only slightly, heightened reaction times is the only effect.Equipment: Some tools, ELG 3A blaster pistol.Her most notable piece of machinery is a visor she wears over her eyes. Normally, it acts as just a piece of normal glass.However, when levels of light get below the Zelosian minimum, it amplifies the tiny bit of light there is left to allow her to see.Appearance: Roka is, on the whole, a very attractive woman. Her eyes are the normal bright emerald green of her species, and her hair is raven black. The Zelosian's skin has a very slight greenish tint due to the chlorophyll that runs in her veins. Her body (and nose) are nicely proportioned.Her cheekbones are high, but are not very pronounced. Cheeks are a bit full. A small scar runs down her left cheek, though it's little more than a white line.The clothes she wears tend to be sleeveless and expose a bit of skin- after all, Zelosians have to have sun.Personality: Roka is the joker of the group, and sometimes she seems like she's not all there.Don't let that fool you.She's actually very smart and takes her job seriously, she just prefers to keep the mood light, and disarm those she interacts with by playing crazy.Home Planet: Zelos IIHistory: Roka graduated from flight school at the top of her class, then promptly vanished.Flash forward to five years later. Abraham Vos found her, mind zonked from sugar abuse. He cleaned her up and hired her.She hasn't touched the stuff since, and is deathly loyal to the Captain and the rest of the crew.

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I have a couple of questions and one or two comments.What kind of blaster pistol does she have? While she's an excellent ship, I'm not sure I would count the Combat Wombat as a faction. I think it would be more appropriate to say none, and elaborate on her loyalties to the ship and its crew in Sympathies.Finally, and most importantly... What is her nose like? ;)

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

Okay, to sum up I need to:

Write a Vel post.

Make a plot line for the hunters and illegal expy. :P

Write a Swoop Gang post.

Write a TD-69 post.

This'll take awhile folks.

So basically she's Wash. But female. And a plant.

And I get the feeling that people aren't taking me seriously when I ask for descriptions of faces.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So basically she's Wash. But female. And a plant.

And I get the feeling that people aren't taking me seriously when I ask for descriptions of faces.

I'll let you in on a secret; Most of us aren't. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Really, it's not that difficult. Does ____ have almond-shaped eyes? Is ____'s nose worthy of Cleopatra? Can you slice bread with _____'s cheekbones? Does ____'s roughly heart-shaped face match her heart of gold?That being said, it's not the end of the world if a face's description isn't as detailed. It's a plus, but not as important as... say... having a good description of a character's clothing. Wardrobes are important.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies