The Cantina

I've already explained the purpose of faces in appearance descriptions, you're all just too lazy to actually decide what your characters look like.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, laziness, and the lack of me caring about faces because I don't actually pay much attention to them irl.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Alright. I'll settle this.

The Bouncers are now semi-sentient creatures used widely as entertainment in bars. They all have the face of an elderly Clint Eastwood. They can speak only in one-liners. They also talk to chairs.

There. See what you made me do?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

459.gif

And you picked the mossball specifically because they used to naturally not have faces.

@Alex: So where do you look when you're talking to somebody?

Oh! I should probably mention that the mossball's approved. +2/3(?)

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Not a mossball, and I picked it because I had a cool character idea. The lack of face was a plus. =3

Alright. I'll settle this.

The Bouncers are now semi-sentient creatures used widely as entertainment in bars. They all have the face of an elderly Clint Eastwood. They can speak only in one-liners. They also talk to chairs.

There. See what you made me do?

Nope.jpg

You aren't allowed to genocide them and I'm not letting you do that either. =P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I've already explained the purpose of faces in appearance descriptions, you're all just too lazy to actually decide what your characters look like.

I leave it open to interpretation by individual readers. I'm more of an imaginative reader myself, and don't like it when writers explain every component of a characters appearance. It always ruins the personal image.

(And Basilisk, you take back that chair remark, this is Eastwood you're talking about)

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

It is a mossball, and now it's got Clint Eastwood's face on it.

@Lev - well I like knowing what characters look like. I mean, if you don't explain what they look like in any detail at all, then people like me get to imagine bad things very bad things such horrible things. I mean, the things I imagine are like if someone did an adaptation of Othello, except they decided to make Othello a magical talking cello with a lisp, and everyone was fine with that because the text didn't say that he isn't.

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

It is not a mossball, it doesn't look like that, and it's too early in the morning for an argument like this.

You see, you don't have any power here.

We're the staff. The mad, mentally disturbed, trolling staff.

The mossballs are now part plant. Also beating a sack of them to death is a widespread form of entertainment in the galaxy.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

You get tired in the morning. Our hold on sanity slackens in the morning.

EDIT: Fine. Bouncer Jedi approved +whatever.

Edited by Basilisk

Yes, but I assumed you all had a measure of maturity somewhere.

(see, see what I told you. Too early. my patience is wearing thin.)

Old people tend to get a bit senile, you see. This is what we should be expecting, I'm afraid.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

... There are no words to describe the insanity I just walked into. I think I'm going to hide in the corner and bug Tyler about finishing my last crew member.At least I understand him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alright. I just spent the last fifteen minutes reading through all unapproved profiles. When I wasn't tormenting you people at least.

+1 on all of them.

Edited by Basilisk

... There are no words to describe the insanity I just walked into. I think I'm going to hide in the corner and bug Tyler about finishing my last crew member.At least I understand him.

wot

you call, m8?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So, Madara, are you going to make me detail Corey's face too, or is that not spreading past Rover? I did edit in Spock eyebrows, surely that's worth something. D:

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Right. Chase post up. Short, but I'm running low on fuel. Got woken up early today.

The other posts will be incoming today.

I'm sorry, but...

Khorne?

Who starts shouting "Blood for the Blood God!" now?

Yes. I was waiting on someone to actually get the connection. I actually designed him to be a *smart follower, essentially, but as a Jedi.

*Attacks only those strong enough to fight, unless no one else is around. A.K.A. an Ork with honour.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

And at some point, someone might tell me what sort of nasties are native to Lehon, so I can send a big fundle* the way of some shouldn't-be-but-totally-are hapless Sith Apprentices.

*Like a bundle, but fun.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Basically. Catachan. Except the toads don't blow up. They eat you.

And Squiggoths. Lots of Squiggoths.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Write a Vel post.
Make a plot line for the hunters and illegal expy.
Write a Swoop Gang post.
Write a TD-69 post.
One down. Vel and plot line for the illegal expy next....

Okay, submitting request to send a Force-sensitive Acklay their way because it seems like a convenient point in the story at which to do so, for both dramatic and comedic reasons. Following standard predatory behaviour, Acklay will target group outlier, will pay attention to freshly spilled blood, will pay attention to noise sources.

Any objections to this course of action?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Okay, I'll wait for Vel before I attempt to electrocook and then eat the crazy ball of cloned rage.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Write a Vel post.
Make a plot line for the hunters and illegal expy.
Write a Swoop Gang post.
Write a TD-69 post.

What? No. The goofy clone wandered off in apparently the other direction, wiped some blood on a tree or something, and isn't exactly being quiet.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

We keep telling you people we're evil and want only to torment you.

Did it ever occur, RPG-goers, that we were telling the truth?

Edited by Basilisk